News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Upstart Pt 2

• 1 Replies

Offline jackhammer

The Upstart Pt 2
« on: September 02, 2014, 02:16:39 PM »
Tina sat up and tried to clean herself up after her beating at the hands of the upstart, Rachel.  She was not seriously hurt, except for her pride, having been forced to submit her dance set to a girl 12 years her junior and with a smaller chest.  She fixed her makeup and adjusted her boobs back into her bra.  Checking for scratches but seeing no visible damage from Rachel's man-handling of her most feminine parts. 

Tina was not going to dance anymore that night, as Rachel took her spot.  But Tina knew she was still hotter than Rachel, despite the night's unfortunate turn of events.  As Rachel danced, (if you could call it that, she had no moves), Tina slid into the back of the room and watched Rachel for a few minutes.  She spied Rick, the gent who brought Rachel to the club, enjoying her show.  Rick was not serious with Rachel, and he was a regular at the club, who really liked Tina.  But he was clearly enjoying watched his hot young friend dance.  Tina stealthily slid under the table Rick was sitting at and could see through his khakis that he was at full mast already.  She unzipped Rick's pants and he startled, but quickly saw what was being done and who was doing it.  He had no knowledge of the fight, and frankly it didn't concern him.  It was between Tina and Rachel.  And he and Rachel were not yet an item, so he allowed the object of his long-time fantasies to manipulate his hard dick out of his silk boxers.  He grunted softly as she took him into her warm mouth and wrapped her soft lips around him.  He brushed her hair from her face and smiled.  Rachel had no idea what was happening.  She was still in the zone, enjoying tips from customers and really getting off on her dancing.  Not only was it her first night on the stage, she had the unexpected rush of forcibly taking the set from the Queen of Nigel's gentleman's club by squeezing and slapping her big tits until Tina cried out her surrender.  The manager offered no interference and Rachel won the set with her strength and speed.

But while Tina was no fighter, she was a hot, experienced woman who knew how to get what she wanted from men.  Rick didn't last long.  With Tina's lips around his throbbing johnson and her big tits gently pressing on the insides of his thighs, he came about a quart just as Rachel was finishing her set.  Tina quietly got up and went to greet Rachel who was coming off the side of the stage.  Tina approached Rachel and embraced her, Rachel took this for a reconciliation attempt and was open to it, and she was high from the rush of the stage.  Tina then kissed her on the mouth and snowballed Rick's load into her mouth.  Before she knew what was going on, Rachel was on all fours, her gag reflex sending her to her knees. 

Rick saw none of that exchange and Tina came back and sat next to him.  Is this seat taken?  She asked with mock innocence.  He smiled and gestured for Tina to sit.  "I don't mean to cause trouble she purred, but seeing you here all these nights alone, and then you brought your friend... I just felt the urge."  Rick replied, "if I thought that would ever happen, I would have asked you out long ago!"  Rachel had recovered, but still had no idea what was going on.  She appeared at the table.  "What the fuck, bitch?"  She screamed at Tina.  "I'm sorry, I was just talking to Rick...  I can move.  Here, sit down."  Tina began to stand up and Rachel got in her face.  "I thought I taught you not to fuck with me!?  Maybe you need another lesson."  Rachel was a hot little novelty act with her tight little body.  But with Tina striking a pose with her comely shape standing toe to toe with her made clear that there was no contest who the real Queen was.  Rachel had proven she could beat Tina in a catfight, but Tina knew other ways to get the best of the upstart.  She pushed past the youngster knocking her back with her big rack.  "Ooh sorry" Tina giggled.  Tina ignored the threat and smiled.  Rachel fumed to Rick.  "That sick bitch kissed me and... I don't even know what the fuck..."  Rick began to get the picture, there was some kind of competition here and he was an integral part of it.  He favored Tina, she was always sweet and Rachel he didn't know well, and frankly, Tina had just blown him, and that scores serious points.  Rachel continued to press on.  "I put this bitch down and had her by the tits, she had to surrender to me and call herself a bitch before I decided to let her go..." Tina had had enough.  She was not a fighter, but she did have at least 15 lbs on Rachel and Rachel was directing her tirade at Rick not really looking at Tina , so Tina wildly swung and slapped the shit out of Rachel, knocking her down and leaving a red mark on her face.  Rachel was shocked, she had no idea Tina would be bold enough to hit her like that.  It was basically a knockout punch, as Rachel was in no shape to retaliate.  She vowed revenge as Rick helped her out of the club. 

Tina for her part, was determined to pursue Rick.  She was a stripper, she had been for years, but she wasn't a junkie or a ho like many of the others she'd worked with.  It'd been a while since she had a regular boyfriend.  She wondered if her impromptu bj under the table would hurt her chances with him.  The next Saturday night, she would find out as he appeared at Nigel's at about 11.  "Hey Tina" Rick smiled when he saw her.  She smiled and sat next to him, "I wondered if you'd come back." She stated.  Rick added "Rachel's not my girlfriend" he said, "She's not really my type.  And I don't blame you for slapping her."  Tina said "You seem like a nice guy, you've never been an asshole like most of these jerks. Honestly, I'm kinda over this whole scene, but I make good money."  Rick said, "Could I take you out?  Like tomorrow?  I assume I can't get you to join me on a Friday or Saturday."  She smiled and wrote down her number. 

In a couple weeks, she stayed at Rick's posh apartment.  She had effectively got her man.  Meanwhile, Rachel had not gone away.  She was working the club manager, as she really wanted to get another shot on stage.  He hadn't relented yet, but she could tell he would soon.  The fateful day happened, as Tina, now in a relationship, didn't dance quite as enthusiastically as usual.  So, the manager called her in and told her he was giving Rachel her headline spot, and she could move to opener if she wanted to stay on.  Tina was pissed and stormed out, encountering Rachel.  "You fuckin bitch!" Tina spat.  "How many blow jobs did that cost you, whore?"  "You gotta lot of room to talk, you washed-up old slut!"  Tina went to slap Rachel like she did before, but Rachel was ready.  She caught Tina's thin arm and wrenched it behind her in a chicken-wing, forcing her down onto her chest.  She took her other hand and pulled Tina's dress down exposing her right tit and grabbed it.  "Not so tough now, are you bitch?  "oooh" Tina faintly squeaked.  Tina was a stripper, but she still found it embarrassing to be forcibly stripped and she hated having Rachel's filthy hands defiling her precious rack.  She was being violated.  Rachel led her around onto her back by her big tit.  Rachel slapped Tina in the face and then one-two punched her boobs.  "ooof ahhhh" Tina cried and Rachel finished pulling down her dress and she sat astride Tina's flat stomach and gabbed Tina's tits.  "Ok bitch, you're gonna get it now!"  "NO!", Tina begged as Rachel slapped, punched and squeezed her face and tits, Tina trying to defend but most blows were hitting their mark.  Tina simply had too much real estate to cover with her thin arms.  Then Rachel took one hand and reached back and slipped it into Tina's lace panties and stuffed a finger into Tina's tight pussy.  "ahhhhh. no stop it please"  Rachel got up and grabbed Tina by her long mane and dragged her to the door, Tina kind of half crawled along so her hair wouldn't be ripped out.  Rachel kicked the door open and dragged Tina out onto the busy sidewalk with her dress hanging down and her huge tits still exposed for passersby to see.  "Never come back here, or you'll get worse!"  Rachel threatened as she strutted back into the club victoriously.

Offline jackhammer

Re: The Upstart Pt 2
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 03:26:45 PM »
Rachel pic updated from previous story.