News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Student vs Mother

• 3 Replies

Offline doit

• God Member
Student vs Mother
« on: September 02, 2014, 06:21:59 PM »
In school, it takes between a student and a mother to a fight.
The student has beaten up the son of the mother on the way to school. This will now clarify the mother.

Student Laura
Height: 5' 9
Weight: 216 Lbs

Mother Peggy
Height: 5' 5
Weight: 140 Lbs
{alt}

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Student vs Mother
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 10:32:44 PM »
Laura is young, big and strong too. I voted for her.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 10:33:41 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 02:28:47 PM »
I myself would fight gladly with Laura like the son of the mother of this poll.  Even if it would be connected with the beatings NHB each other.
When I practiced Muay-Thai and Krav Maga I was sparring with girls, several times. It was very nice.

At Krav Maga I had a fight with a big and strong girl on the mat. She's was about 175 cm tall - just as I. She was a brunette of about 70 kg of weight and boobs cup C, shoulder length hair. I had tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt and she short leggings and a t-shirt. She practiced fighting a few years. Of course, all cheering colleagues around the mats was for a girl.
When we have fallen to the mat, she several times was upstairs and was strangling me, but at the end I won by a lever on the elbow joint. I still remember the feel of her body, anatomic details, her black eyes, wheezing, smell, sweat. For a moment I was excited when she dominated me, but I wanted to win.  I do not know what then she felt, because she was a hard professional fighter. But I noticed in other cases that the girls also are able to sexual excite during the mixed fight.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 03:55:17 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 09:24:39 PM »
Nice contrast - The Fit Mature Fighter Vs The Curvy Young Fighter. I put my money on the Fit Fighter.
Cheers!