News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sarah Hyland vs Sasha Pieterse (Match)

• 0 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Sarah Hyland vs Sasha Pieterse (Match)
« on: September 03, 2014, 02:56:33 AM »
{alt}
Sarah Hyland

Sasha Pieterse

It was an unusual match, to say the least.  Sarah and Sasha were both so adept at cheating, they battled to a virtual stalemate, with neither young beauty able to hold the advantage for long.

Inevitably however, exhaustion and frustration led to mistakes, and Sasha was able to capitalize on one made by Sarah; the blonde rakes her opponents eyes, then drove her knee up into Hyland's belly, leaving her gasping.  Pieterse then began to slap Sarah again and again across the face, the brunette growing glassy-eyed as she stumbled backward across the penthouse floor, each stinging blow draining her of what remained of her strength.  Thoroughly pleased with herself, Sasha couldn't help giggling as her hand cracked across her rival's cheeks with little resistance.

Finally, she decided to add a bit of humiliation to her opponent's inevitable defeat.  Underscoring her bratty ways, the blonde grabbed Hyland's left ear and twisted it, forcing the yipping and mewling girl to drop to her knees.  "That's right," Pieterse chuckled, "kneel before your Princess.  Now you can start begging for mercy."

But the taunting blonde's laughter suddenly gave way to an anguished shriek, courtesy of the forearm smash Hyland delivered up between her legs, slamming hard into Sasha's groin.  She stumbled backward, bent over, knock-kneed, hands clutching her crotch as tears welled in her eyes and her lower lip trembled from the pain.  Sarah climbed back up to her feet, and then lashed out with her right leg, kicking the bent-over blonde in the face.  Sasha sailed backward to the carpet, landing with a heavy thud, her liquid eyes glazed as they stared at the ceiling.

Now it was the brunette's turn to dish out a little humiliation.  Dropping to one knee, she rolled Pieterse over onto her belly and, grabbing her golden mane, forced the stunned beauty up over her outstretched knee.  She then grabbed Sasha's bikini panties and tugged them down just enough to expose her butt.  With a smug smirk, Sarah purrs, "Since you like to call yourself a brat, I think you ought to be treated the was a brat should."  And with that, she began paying her opponent back for the slaps, raining her open hand down repeatedly on Sasha's rear end, quickly turning the pale flesh bright red.

The pain snapped the blonde from her stupor, but she was too spent to do much more than wail in shame and anguish, tears streaking down her face.  Unable to take it any longer, she cried out, "No more!  Stop it!  Please!  I GIVE UP!"  Hyland delivered another good half-dozen or so spanks, and then stood up, pushing her beaten rival off of her knee and letting her flop to the floor, where she lay sobbing on her back.

Rubbing a little salt into the wound, Sarah then daintily planted the ball of her right foot between Sasha's heaving breasts, and the brunette flexed a victory pose, as the cheers of the admiring spectators filled the penthouse.  Looking dismissively down at her conquered adversary, Hyland sneered, "There's only one brat around here, and it's me.  Don't make me have to prove it to you again, because next time, I won't go so easy on you."  Sasha merely gulped and whimpered as her conqueror basked in her triumph.