News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

In a rendering mood

• 31 Replies

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
In a rendering mood
« on: September 04, 2014, 04:12:35 AM »
Finally upgraded both PC and Poser version. Still playing, but liking  it
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline alphonse

Re: In a rendering mood
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 10:16:08 PM »
Marvelous ,  very erotic

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 03:34:28 AM »
a few months back, there was an interracial fight that you started.  Any chance you might finish it sometimes?  I enjoyed the start of it

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 06:46:26 AM »
Thanks for the kind words. As I mentioned, I upgraded everything. Unfortunately now I am finding that most of my renders are too bog to post in this forum :(

Anyhow, here are some that fit.....
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 06:47:35 AM »
for Van

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 06:48:35 AM »
for bedcatfighter

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 10:08:45 AM »
Thanks for the kind words. As I mentioned, I upgraded everything. Unfortunately now I am finding that most of my renders are too bog to post in this forum :(

Anyhow, here are some that fit.....

Absolutely not. I like your catfights concept. Please, I'd like some renders with the girl pulling hair, while the men fuck them in various poses.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 02:04:42 PM »
Your work is most excellent. I love it. Great stuff.

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 01:43:55 AM »
FF,
Save your pics again in JPG format at 50 to 75% they will be small enough to fit and you won't lose and quality that will be noticeable.  Good luck I remember back when I was still learning... it takes a while to get comfortable if you're using one of the victorias look up Snarley 's EZ Skins it will give you a much better sub surface scatter light effect and a more realistic render.  Bonus... it's free....

Red
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 10:48:56 PM »
Great pics  :)

Offline alphonse

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 05:30:41 PM »
Great , I like your pics , the women are very sexy, the faces angry, and I like catfight in " talon aiguille" , High heeled shoes , I'm not sure of the translation .

Offline p38l10

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 08:21:25 AM »
flyinfur, have you posted on Deviant Art? Do you have a website? Your art is GREAT! Love the bushy pussies. How about some pubic pulling?

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2014, 03:59:44 AM »
FF,
Save your pics again in JPG format at 50 to 75% they will be small enough to fit and you won't lose and quality that will be noticeable.  Good luck I remember back when I was still learning... it takes a while to get comfortable if you're using one of the victorias look up Snarley 's EZ Skins it will give you a much better sub surface scatter light effect and a more realistic render.  Bonus... it's free....

Red

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I didn't spend all the money to upgrade in order to reduce my JPGs to a lesser quality than before the upgrade :) The real issue is that the upload limit here is still set at 1998 levels.

Victoria sucks. I gave up on that years ago. My subsurface scatterings are GND and SAV. I get much more realistic characters that way. The only issue I have is that 99% of the clothing out there is made for Victoria. Oh swell, I prefer nude catfights anyhow ;)

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 04:02:54 AM »
flyinfur, have you posted on Deviant Art? Do you have a website? Your art is GREAT! Love the bushy pussies. How about some pubic pulling?

I'm too deviant for Deviant Art

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2014, 04:27:18 AM »
a trembling winner
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 04:27:46 AM by flyinfur »