News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jane vs female drug cartel member

• 8 Replies

Offline Carissa B

Jane vs female drug cartel member
« on: September 05, 2014, 05:04:36 AM »
Jane was minding her own business as sheep is vacationing in Latin America.  The 5 foot three and American blonde soccer mommy was walking to the pool at her hotel when she noticed a handbag on the ground.  Thinking somebody had lost it she picked it up it was going to walk back to the front desk to handed and hoping that person would claim it there. 
That is when she felt a blow from behind that nearly took her off her feet.  She then heard a woman's voice and a heavy Latino accent say "give me that handbag you punta". Jane turned around and saw a middle aged Latino woman Larry daggers at her.  She then looked on the ground and saw piles of cash that fell out of the handbag.  Jane looked at the woman and she was about 4 inches taller and maybe the same weight of 133lbs... Jane felt rather confident she could get the bag to the police and told this lady "I am going to call the police and you can get the bag from them if this is truly yours". Sandra glared at Jane and said. "you stupid American fat cow you have no idea who you are messing with I will pull your hair out then strip you and milk you're fat  tits you fucking cxnt". With that she started to aggressively approach Jane.  No Jane used to take typo aerobic classes tae Bo aerobic classes and had always thought that these classes would be able to help her if she was ever attacked her if she was ever attacked.  Jane was amazed how she instinctively took her position... She had never fought anyone before in her body was tense and she bristled with anxious excitement even though she was extremely nervous.  Sandra charged in and through a monster us right at Jane... Jane instinctively raised both fists to block the blow... However during aerobic classes nobody was ever throwing punches... Sanders punches just went between James arms like a hot knife through butter... The right hook it Jane squarely on her jaw... Jane staggered word as she saw stars... Sandra grabbed change red swimsuit straps and pulled her close to her and then headbutted Jane right between the eyes on the bridge of her nose...

Does anyone else want to continue this graphic fight?

Offline Carissa B

Re: Jane vs female drug cartel member
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 05:41:41 AM »
This is Anna member

Offline Mongoose750

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 02:37:39 PM »
It's your story, you finish it.

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 08:10:18 PM »
The blow drove the mighty Jane to her knees and sent her seeing stars..as Jane covered her face Anna leverages a massive kick into Janes ample chest...followed by a slap to Janes face that makes her fall into a fetal position on the ground....

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 10:11:27 PM »
Jane is scared... Anna bends over and grabs Jane's blonde hair and hoists her up by it. Janes powerful arms hang limply to the side.  So you stupid fat American bitch think you could call the cops on me with that she sends a vicious body blow to Jane's stomach. She then grabs the top of Jane's a swimsuit and pools it forward resulting in a large tear.  And laughs and books at Jane squarely in the eyes and says this is going to be fun...

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 04:49:12 AM »

She rips Jane's swim suit completely off of her and Jane is there all naked now. Anna is clearly winning at this point and she screams, "now you're going to beg me to be my slave you weak, submissive American whore." Jane has tears welling in her eyes.

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 05:05:46 AM »
Please do tell more!

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 09:45:34 PM »
Jane is mortified... Normally very conservative she dresses, her entire body is on display for all to see.
This is a gift reserved only for her husband, now this psychopath has violated that... The physical pain and emotional pain cause the normally confident Jane to experience a fear and nervousness she has never felt before... Her body starts trembling as this Mexican drug dealer verbally abuses her... Anna grabs the front of James hair just above her for head and jerks it so hard it causes Jane to see stars..."What's wrong you fat American bitch?"

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 02:49:52 AM »

Tears start rolling down Jane's face and she starts begging and crying out, "ALRIGHT YOU WIN ENOUGH," BUT Anna is crazy and she really wants to drain every last ounce of digity right out this spoiled Amercican bitch." Anna starts laughing as she screams right in Jane's startled, AS SHE TELLS JANE EXACTLY WHAT SHE INTENDS ON DOING TO HER, "I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU CUM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOU ARE BEGGING ME TO STOP, BUT i'M NOT GOING TO FUCKIN STOP. i'M GOING TO DOMINATE YOU, AND HUMILIATE YOU UNTIL i HAVE TAKEN EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR PRIDE FROM YOU."