News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Society Poll Fight - Serena vs Lyanna

• 56 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Society Poll Fight - Serena vs Lyanna
« on: September 08, 2014, 12:06:29 AM »
The Society returns in a contest that promises to be epic.  I was approached by Lyanna and Serena to do a Society poll involving the two of them as I was involved in the previous one earlier this year.

Who will win what promises to be a grueling battle between Serena and Lyanna?

Will Serena humble Lyanna and force her into a shameful submission?

Will Lyanna gain her revenge for an earlier Society defeat and hammer Serena until she begs for mercy?

The Society returns with two old and intense rivals facing each other in the crucible of combat.  To say they have a score to settle would be an understatement.  This poll places the tough, sultry Italian... Serena (Serena77) against the voluptuous, skilled... Lyanna (lyannapelon).  These ladies have clashed before and neither bears any love for the other.  The fight will be savage and dirty – but that’s nothing unusual for the Society.  If it gets pretty erotic along the way, that probably won’t hurt either.

Serena’s profile:  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=21908

Lyannas’ profile: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=35619

The poll will run for the usual seven days.  As is tradition, I may post teasers in the early evenings along the way and a full story chronicling the fight and the aftermath when the poll closes.  I will try and post teasers daily but an occasional day may be skipped.  The teasers are merely summations of the previous days action.

Cast your vote.  You can change your vote during the course of the poll if you feel your initial choice no longer deserves the win. 

Anyone is free to insert themselves into the story as an audience member, to comment and cheer for their favorite fighter.  The Society is all about people collaborating to make a this a fun fantasy, so if you feel you have something positive to contribute, however small, jump right in.  It’s a big apartment and a big story!

If it follows suit with the first fight between these two, we are in for a treat! 

Enjoy!

Michelle
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
Re: Society Poll Fight - Serena vs Lyanna
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:10:26 AM »
The following is the intro for our Society Poll Fight between Serena and Lyanna.  Both fighters will post pictures of themselves as they see fit and make their first moves after this intro.

Good luck!

Lyanna stood near one corner of the expansive living area that seemed to take up much of the $50,000/night penthouse suite on top of the extravagant Four Seasons Hotel on 57th Street in Midtown Manhattan in New York City.  The venue was different than the one she had been to previously.   There was extensive remolding being done on the regular venue for Society events, the penthouse on the fortieth floor of the Times Square Building in Times Square.  The Four Seasons gave us the perfect arena considering size and opulence for what we hoped would prove to be the encounter of the Society series season this year.

Lyanna couldn’t believe it was finally happening.  She walked over to her friend Michelle and asked her for about the hundredth time to pinch her hard to make sure this was really happening, and that she wasn’t dreaming or lost in some bizarre, confused fog.  This entire “happening”, the extravagant cocktail party, this gorgeous opulent room, the people, even the view out the expansive floor-to-ceiling picture windows that seemed to make up the entire north and west walls of the penthouse, were beyond her comprehension.  The windows looked out over the wide green expanse of Central Park and with a light mist and fog hanging over the trees it was something bordering on the surreal. 

For Lyanna it was a chance at redemption, a chance to right what she considered a tragic wrong.  It was a chance for her to prove to everyone what she herself was confidant that she knew in her heart.  That she was the best and this was finally her opportunity to prove just that.  She walked along the windows of that glass wall, occasionally peering back over her shoulder and looking at the crowd of people that were present for this event.  People from all walks of life, politics, finance, real estate, entertainment, a veritable who’s who of everyone who was anyone in New York.

There was another thing that was different about this “time” too, as opposed to her first.  She remembered how she marveled that first time as she stood in that room, at that party, and how self-conscious she felt and how she had to keep reminding herself that while she was there, she was not one of them. 

No longer…. now she was one of them.

Tonight she was here for a very special reason.  In fact, she was the reason they were here.  This was no ordinary party, no ordinary event.  This was not just a gathering of New York’s rich high society elite, the city’s rich, famous and powerful.  There was none like it in the country, maybe the world.   It was the most secretive, exclusive and elite catfight club in the country.  The women, like Lyanna, who regularly fought here were the elite members of the cat fighting world, and the prize money they earned as a result of putting their bodies on the line was beyond the comprehension of any other underground “club” in the world.

As Michelle had explained it to Lyanna on her first trip to New York, no one was “invited” to join the Society.  Fighters, who by virtue of their skill and ability, caught the attention of the Society might be asked to come to New York and prove their worthiness for membership by fighting – either fighting a Society member or fighting another candidate.  If she won, she would earn a place among the Society’s regular members, and a ticket to a very different and often very lucrative and affluent lifestyle.

For Lyanna, the result this time just had to be different.  She had worked too hard, waited to long for this chance.  She was ready.  She knew had better be ready to enable her to avoid a replay of what was probably the low point in her career, her defeat in her first Society fight at the hands of Serena.  The fight was one for the ages and one that kept the onlookers in person and on closed-circuit television on the edges of their seats.  It was a close, brutally hard fought contest that somehow Lyanna failed to capture.  Many in attendance couldn’t believe the outcome and most knew then that a rematch simply had to occur at some point in time.  That time was NOW!

The bad taste of losing that evening to Serena lingered in Lyanna’s mouth a long time and if she let herself lose control of her thoughts, that result could still bring her down greatly.  But she had learned, she had grown and she had trained for this moment.  She had been given a second and a third chance and it was now up to her to take advantage of it.

She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror that made up most of one wall.  At five feet seven, she was almost as tall as any of the women in the room, and her four-inch heels elevated her even further.  Her golden blonde, cut in a bob that just dangled to her shoulders, made her stand out among the flock of blondes and the few scattered brunettes mingling about the room

Lyanna had also decided to be a bit unconventional and make a fashion statement.  Unlike the usual long evening gowns and cocktail dresses that seemed to be the “weapon of choice” for most of the women here, she was dressed in a sleeveless black top that clung closely to her slender voluptuous figure like a second skin figure, ending just below her navel to reveal the smooth, taut skin covering the hard abs of her belly, and which also showed off her toned arms and shoulders, the sinewy muscle development.  She had matched her top with a pair of tight fitting pants that hugged her rounded, slightly upturned buttocks and supple thighs, flaring out a little below, leaving most of her lean, toned calves exposed down through her ankles converging to her shiny strapless patent leather heels.

She had gotten many looks since she had arrived – a few quizzical, some appraising, but the vast majority admiring and even lustful.  She smiled to herself.  Standing out from the crowd, making herself noticed, was what she did, what she wanted to do.
The veteran members knew her now and would stop buy and offer their best wishes.  She wasn’t the overtly sociable type and never had been but she secretly delighted in the attention she was receiving.  Truth be known, she actually wanted to be by herself, to get her thoughts together and begin to focus on the task at hand.

Michelle walked up behind her, tapped her on the shoulder and handed her the crystalline flute of champagne and smiled into her eyes.  Michelle and Lyanna were close friends and it was Michelle who introduced Lyanna to the Society and who’s efforts were in many ways the reason for this event finally coming to fruition.

As she handed Lyanna the glass she leaned in, kissed her on the cheek and whispered in her ear,

“Can’t believe it can you?”

“I told you it would happen in time”

“I’m glad we were able to have it here what with the remodeling going on at the penthouse”  “This is a great spot and I hope it meets with your approval”  “The members seem to really like it”

Lyanna smiled and took Michelle’s hand and squeezed it, leaning in and whispering over the din of those present,

“I’m blown away by everything, it’s amazing!”   ‘I owe you and Michael a debt of gratitude for putting this together”

Michelle smiled and whispered back,

“Oh you made it happen really, your hard work and persistence paid off and Michael and I are just happy to be facilitators”  “It’s now up to you” 

“I have to go greet some more members I see have arrived, so relax, get ready and show them why they all are so lucky to be here to see you.

To be here tonight seemed almost unthinkable to her after the years of fighting in the underground clubs and dive bars through which Lyanna had fought her way up the ranks of the more skilled cat fighters.  When she had first started fighting as an amateur and even later as a professional, she had never even heard of the Society, though there were the constant rumors of its existence.  She had been completely dumbfounded when a woman – a woman! – had appeared in the dressing room after a club fight in Miami and offered her the chance to fight for a place here.  That woman turned out to be Michelle.

Serena walked around and as always spent time accepting greetings from many of the assembled throng tonight. She felt a familiar uneasiness in her stomach, a familiar fluttering in her belly.  But it was nothing new for her.  It told her she was on edge, sharp and ready.  She always felt at home in New York.  Her friend Michelle and her friend Michael saw to that both fighters felt welcome and at home.  They went the extra mile to see that even they’re smallest of needs were met.  They had resolved that the more relaxed and at home the women felt, the more focused they could be on their ultimate performance.   Serena had become a favorite of the Society membership as she had a flair and a style all her own.  She was not only gorgeous but outgoing friendly and played to the crowd.  She was no stranger to Society matches and this one would bring an even higher level of familiarity to her, as it was the rematch of a fight she had with Lyanna over six months ago.   It was a close, hard fought and some might say controversial fight with regard to the outcome.  Serena, as always was gracious in every way.  She had reasons to want this fight very badly too.  She had heard the rumors; the whispers that maybe she “got lucky” and she couldn’t in a million years beat Lyanna again.  She was determined to put those thoughts to bed forever.  She was determined to show once and for all that she was the best and no upstart from Miami was going to take what Serena had earned.  She would fight tonight and no matter how many times she fought, that tiny hint of apprehension was always there in spite of her outer exhibited confidence.  She welcomed it though.  She was a veteran and she knew any little edge that kept her head “in the game” and kept her from being over-confident would only help her in the end.  Even the best and most experienced fighters such as Serena could have an off night. A bad night in a Society fight, because of the high level of competition, could REALLY be a bad night if one wasn’t careful

She lifted an arm up to straighten the thin strap of her black silk Dolce and Gabana gown as she stood among a small group of party guests.  She feigned interest in the conversation between an American hedge fund vice president and a British risk analysis manager regarding their latest M&A success.  A French IMF bank officer stood by Serena’s side and his eyes couldn’t stop diverting to the deeply plunging neckline of Serena’s designer evening gown and the display of ample cleavage.  His left hand was continually gliding up and down her right arm.  He would occasionally whisper something in her ear and she would force a smile and let her eyes meet his for a brief instant, then turn away, her dark eyes rolling with an almost disgusted and amused look.   Most who noticed the scene probably were assuming he was laying the groundwork to try and charm her into bed later.  Serena was likely more interested in his younger red-haired supermodel-type wife.  Such are the goings on at a Society cocktail party.  Sometimes the drama and intrigue at the party can exceed that in the fight.  She listened politely to the banker but she couldn’t help but let her eyes survey the room. 

The floor-to-ceiling windows that covered three of the walls reflected her image back to her.  She smiled secretly, pleased with what she saw.  Her dark brown hair was loose and fell across her bare shoulders, framing her flawlessly made-up face.  Her arms and shoulders were muscular and toned though feminine, a testament to her rigorous workout regime.  The dress hugged her full bosom, her narrow waist and the seductive swell of her full hips.  It was slit almost to the hip on the left side, revealing the full expanse of one shapely but powerful, toned thigh.  The well-conditioned muscles were clearly displayed when she walked and she was truly a vision.  She had foregone any jewelry tonight, letting the unadorned elegance of her dress send its message – simple, direct and purposeful.

The banker’s tale was interrupted by the delicate but insistent clink! clink! of a spoon against a crystalline glass, which rang out through the room.  All heads turned toward a man who stood near the windows at one end, backed by the impressive vista of downtown Manhattan.  Tall, dark-haired and bearing a passing resemblance to a younger George Clooney, he was dressed in khaki pants and a blue sports jacket over an open necked white shirt.  Serena knew him only as Michael, the owner of the original apartment, and the host of these parties and a member of the Society’s committee.  She noted as he began to speak that Michelle stood by his side and clutched his left arm.  Michelle glanced over at Serena and winked, then leaned in and whispered in Michael’s ear, who smiled a bit just before he began to speak,

“Ladies and gentlemen!” His voice did not seem overly raised yet it carried effortlessly across the broad space.  “It’s time for us to begin with the festivities that we all really came here to witness.”  “Oh…and btw, please feel free to put money in the tip jar at the door and at the bar if you enjoyed MY free food and MY free booze”  “Michelle also says she needs a new wardrobe and I need a lot of help on that!” 

“JUST KIDDING!”

Michelle’s eyes rolled skyward and she smiled broadly as a burst of laughter filled the expanse.  The room then suddenly seemed to grow quieter and Serena could feel the tension building in the air.  Her own butterflies ramped up their buzzing in her belly

“Many of you may remember the visitor from our sister club in Rome, La Società Felina Italiana, who won a close, hotly contested, victory here about six months ago.  She’s back in New York and has agreed to fight again for us tonight.  Please welcome Serena!”  He extended his arm in Serena’s direction and she stepped forward and smiled amid applause from the audience, as she handed her glass of orange juice to an older gentleman standing next too her who had spent the better part of the last 20 minutes looking down the front of her dress.  Serena finally had a way to make a graceful exit from his “attentions” and she made to her way across the room, raising her right hand up and waving to well-wishers as she made her way up to the front of the room.   She stood at Michael’s left elbow as Michelle stepped to the side.  He gave Serena a cordial smile before turning his attention back to the room.

“More recently, we’ve seen several fighters from Miami dominate their opponents to win Society membership,” Michael continued.  “Tonight we have a special treat in store for you.”  “We have returning to face Serena someone you all know and respect”  “She also faced Serena here in New York six months ago in what might have been the most trilling match we have ever had here”  “I’m sure you all will recognize and give a warm New York welcome to – Lyanna!” He gestured to his right and Serena followed the direction of his arm to a tall, striking woman with startlingly blonde hair who stepped forward looking a little nervous but also with a steely-eyed look of determination on her face.  “Please join me in welcoming to New York once again, Lyanna!”

At first, there was an audible collective gasp from the assembled throng, mixed with some loud cheers.  That then turned to a loud crescendo of clapping that grew louder and louder as Lyanna walked over and took her place on Michael’s other side.  Her gaze caught and held Serena’s, and Serena saw no apprehension, no lack of confidence, only that same steely resolve.  Michelle glanced at Serena and saw the exchange of looks they gave each other and thought to herself, “Good”….”I’d hate it if they liked each other!”  Michelle then stepped over, whispered something inaudible in Lyanna’s ear and stepped back to the side.

Serena thought to herself,  “She’s still the same arrogant snob she was then!”  “I beat her ass and she still hasn’t changed!”  “That will make it all the better when I ride that putana’s face in front of the crowd!”   Serena looked over at Lyanna and whispered, 

“Are you ready for the beating and embarrassment of your life, bitch?” she asked with a wry smile

The corners of Lyanna’s pouty mouth turned up a little as she said,

“Question is, are you ready to eat my pussy, whore?” the shapely blonde retorted with an answering wink.  “I promise you after I beat you, you’ll just love the taste!”

Serena’s eyes narrowed.  “Words…words are cheap…. Cheap like the trashy slut you!”  “Let’s see if you have FINALLY learned how to fight and not just talk and whine!”  ‘You’ll regret the day you EVER agreed to another fight with me AGAIN!”

Lyanna took a step around Michael, toward Serena.  They were perfectly matched in height and the blonde stared into Serena’s eyes, their chests almost touching.  You could also see both were obviously aroused too as their nipples were already straining the fabric of their tops.  Lyanna spoke again so everyone in the room could hear her words this time, her voice rising with each spoken word,

“Oh, I can fight, and we’ll see who humiliates who, slut.  I want this…I deserve this…and I’m going to WALK ALL OVER YOUR BONY ASS to get it!!”

“Ladies…” Michael interrupted the confrontation and stepped between the two ladies.  “…as usual, the trash talk is welcomed and encouraged but we all know there’s only one way to settle this…in the arena.”  A young woman dressed in a black tee and figure-hugging black pants appeared at Serena’s side, and another at Lyanna’s.  “Ladies…it’s that time of the evening!”  Please be back here in thirty minutes, ready to fight!”   Serena gave her soon-to-be opponent a last look, one that could only be described as,

“You’ll wish you were dead when I’m done!”

She smirked and then turned away.  Her resolve and determination to finally destroy Lyanna’s hopes and dreams for revenge and retribution were all she could think of right now.  She wanted so much more than to beat Lyanna; she wanted to rob her of her dignity and to take her very soul from her.

Lyanna followed the blonde, black-clothed attendant down a long hallway, past several closed doors to another door at the end of the hallway.  Her earlier nervousness and stomach flutters had disappeared as a result of the confrontation with Serena and she welcomed that feeling.  Those qualms had vanished and it been replaced by a fierce determination to prove herself and humble this smug, arrogant Italian in front of the assembled crowd.  Her heart was pounding and almost up in her throat and her pulse was quickening in anticipation of what was to come

The young woman grabbed the brass knob on the door, twisted it and pushed it open, motioning Lyanna through with a wide arcing swipe of her hand.  Lyanna found herself in a spacious bedroom with white walls and black lacquered wood furniture.  A broad, full-length window occupied almost the entire far wall, offering a view north to Central Park, but she spent only a moment admiring that view.  “Thirty minutes,” the attendant reminded her.  “I’ll be back.”  She closed the door quietly behind her, Lyanna quietly listening to her heeled footsteps as she walked back down the hall.

Lyanna wasted no time and crossed to the king-sized bed, setting her clutch purse down on the white cover.  She sat on the edge and flipped her shoes off into the corner.  Reaching up to her waist with both hands she grabbed the bottom of her snug top and peeled it top off over her head, laying it out neatly beside her purse on the bed.  The top had its own built-in shelf-bra and she wore nothing underneath.  Her full, rounded breasts bounced very slightly under their own weight as they came free of the top.  She began bending over at the waist and grabbing the waistband of her pants, began wriggling them down over her hips, and ankles, letting them fall to her feet.  She stepped out of them and placed them too on the bed, standing naked and barefoot, her lightly tanned skin feeling the goose bumps begin to appear at the feel of the cool air on her suddenly bare flesh.

She had been well briefed on what to do, and turned to the nearest nightstand upon which stood a small squeeze bottle.  It contained a syrupy but unscented body oil and, squeezing a generous amount into her hands, wringing them together a little before she began to apply it smoothly and liberally starting at her neck and continuing all down to the tops of her feet as she bent over, her full breasts dangling seductively from her chest.  Finally straightening back up, she looked at herself in the full -length mirror on the left-hand wall as her nude body gleamed in the soft light.

Checking herself carefully in the mirror to ensure that her entire form was evenly covered, she smiled in satisfaction before she turned back to the bed and opened her purse to remove two small folded pieces of black fabric.  This was the bikini in which she would fight – or begin to fight, since bikinis typically did not last long in fights like this one.  At least that would be the fervent hope of most of the onlookers to the fight.

She picked up the bottoms, bent and stepped into them, pulling them up and seating the thin straps evenly over the curves of her hips.  The front was a narrow triangle that hugged the mound of her pubis, tight enough to press slightly into her flesh.  It dipped low to expose the hardness of her abs, the straps curving up to sit high over her hips and emphasize the length of her lithesome, toned legs.  She turned to one side, and then the other, checking the straps and the narrow band at the rear that dipped between the taut, bare cheeks of her butt.  She clenched her muscles a little, smiling broadly as she felt that familiar pull, watching the sudden tightening of her buttocks as the firm muscles flexed, and smiled once more.  She had worked hard on her body, and those hours of sweating and suffering in the gym, the pain she had endured working out passionately, combining that with work on the sparring mats, had paid off.

The bikini top came next.  She slipped it over her head, made sure the upper strap was tucked beneath her hair, then pulled the form fitting cups tight over the perfectly rounded shape of her bosom before she reached behind her to tie the lower strap securely.  Adjusting the cups over her breasts, she again regarded herself in the mirror.  Brief as it was, the bikini still cupped and lifted her breasts, which swelled against the thin cloth as she took a deep breath.  Her nipples, already half erect in anticipation of the fight, pressed at the fabric and their areolas were perfect circles faintly visible through the top. 

Below the top, her belly was firm and flat, the smooth skin showing just a hint of the hard muscles beneath, twin shallow valleys curving down on either side to dip beneath the triangle of her thong.  Her hips were gently rounded and her thighs rippled slightly as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, giving herself a final once over.  Satisfied, she began her customary warm-up routine, finding calm in the familiar repetitive movements of her stretching, preparing her mind, clearing it and starting to focus her entire being for the ordeal that awaited her.

She was ready and waiting, covered in a black silk robe that covered body and flowed down to just above her knees.  It was quiet, so quiet as she thought, tried to focus, calm her nerves.  Suddenly the awaited knock sounded on the door.  It opened and the same blonde attendant poked her head through, smiling,

“Time to go.”

Lyanna nodded approvingly, without returning the blonde woman’s smile.  She stepped past the blonde and began retracing her steps down the hallway toward the main living area.  As she emerged from the darkened hallway, she noticed the lights were much brighter now, and the temperature in the room seemed to have increased noticeably, perhaps in deference to her – and Serena’s – minimal attire.

The crowd made a passage for her to the center of the room, where a broad open area about twenty feet square was now cleared of people – a number of the audience now looked down from a second-floor balcony that occupied three sides of the room, watching her closely, admiringly, as she made her way to the edge of the thick black rug that covered the open space or “arena”.  She stopped at the edge and stood silently, gazing across the empty arena, waiting for her opponent to appear.

She was not kept waiting for long.  The audience suddenly began to almost part like the Red Sea opposite her, and Serena proudly, impassively, stepped into view, also covered in a black robe.  Serena gazed at Lyanna with that impassive look and with her dark, resolute narrowed eyes.  Lyanna met her gaze and matched the sexy Italian brunette’s smile.  Words passed between them that didn’t need to be spoken.

No mercy, no quarter.

Lyanna dropped her arms to her waist and pulled loose the belt that held her robe in place.  With a light tug and pull she whipped it open and let it slide down over her right shoulder and down her arm.  She let it dangle to the floor a moment, exposing her right shoulder and breast as she glanced in the mirror a moment and smiled.  The blonde behind her smiled, tilting her head and looking in the mirror over Lyanna’s shoulder admiringly.  She reached out to catch it before it hit the floor but Lyanna said, “Let it go” and the sexy blonde let it hit the floor. Lyanna stood, partially exposed to the crowd – and to her opponent.  She looked over then at Serena and smiled, then she reached up with her left hand and pulled the robe over her left shoulder, letting it slide effortlessly down her left arm to the floor.  Her bare skin glistened in the bright ring lights, glistening as the light reflected off the coating of oil that clung to her skin. She stepped forward onto the rug, raising her arms, inhaling deeply to swell her chest, flexing her toned sinewy muscles to the appreciative assembled throng.  There were approving looks, a steady murmur of conversation and whispers, and a number of people reached for smart phones – the Society allowed its members and guests to wager upon the outcome of these fights and it appeared that the wagering for this contest might break all records.  She had heard that the sums were often impressive – or downright scary, depending upon your perspective.  The fighters would also get a share of the “gate” and that was done to hopefully add to the motivation of the women involved.  In this case, no motivation appeared to be needed.

She turned slowly, stopping a brief instant in each direction, letting the onlookers get a long look at the body she had worked so long and hard to hone.  She was ready for this, let there be no doubt, both mentally and physically, and she wanted everyone to see – and to know.  As the completed the circle, her eyes fell once more on Serena, who was watching her with a gaze that seemed to narrow by the moment and a subtle smile.  Lyanna smiled back and looked at the Italian beauty with defiance and expectation.  Some who were present said she looed at Serena with a look of arrogance, an almost dismissive look.  This was no doubt a bit of gamesmanship on Lyanna’s part and it appeared to be working as Serena paced nervously, muttering to herself.

Serena’s hands moved to her waist and she tugged on the sash holding her robe closed, pulling the knot free that secured her it.  She parted it slowly, at first revealing her ample, sensual cleavage, letting her long slender fingers hold the edges of the robe only so far open as she almost was teasing the crowd.  Her hands then slid upward along the edges of the robe, over the perfect form of her firm breasts.  As her hands reached the top of the robe she pulled it back off both shoulders, letting it slide down her arms as she extended them behind her, letting it slowly and seductively slide down her arms.  Her attendant too caught the robe as it fell, and Serena smiled and stepped out into the arena.

She was dressed in a red bikini that clung tightly to her lean, toned buxom figure.  Her arms and shoulders showed the definition so clearly, as a result of her own pre-fight stretching regimen, the flexed muscles gleamed beneath the coating of oil, much like Lyanna’s did.  The oil almost seemed to act like a magnifier as the bright overhead lights reflected off their glistening skin. Serena’s breasts strained her tight bikini top, her swollen orbs, the now aroused, rigid nipples poking at the clinging cloth.  Her tantalizing, seductive breasts lifted and seemed to almost swell as she raised her arms to acknowledge the approving crowd

Her abs tightened and undulated smoothly as she twisted her torso to one side, then the other, smiling at the audience, before she spun in a circle as she strode further onto the rug, giving them all a good look at her just as Lyanna had done.  There were more murmurs, and several other members of the audience began thumbing their phones.  Her butt cheeks, revealed by the skimpy cut of her thong as she turned, were taut, rounded and golden tanned even in the middle of winter.  Her muscular thighs rippled with each step.

Serena stopped in the middle of the rug, smiled and lifted her arm, beckoning to Lyanna.  “Come here, bambina!” she purred.  “It’s time for me to teach you a lesson.”

Lyanna smiled faintly but made no reply as she stepped forward to meet her opponent, her hips rolling slightly, breasts bouncing with each step.  She halted just a pace away from the Italian.  Their eyes locked, each of them tensed like a coiled spring, waiting for the signal for mayhem to commence.

Michael’s voice carried across the room.  “Betting is now at a close.  Ladies…” He raised his arm, and then let it drop.  “You may fight!”

CONTINUED BELOW.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 12:53:06 AM »
{alt}

And one I'm sure you will see later on.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:08:35 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 06:22:00 AM »
((Much of this post chronicles the history of everything leading from the first fight to this one with it all being from my point of view, for those not wanting to read that skip to the last paragraph for the fighting.))

From the moment I was given the news that I was to face off once more with Serena, the only woman who had ever managed to defeat me in my years of fighting, time seemed to fly by until I stepped from the elevator and joined the party already underway in the penthouse overlooking central park. From then on every minute had felt like an hour as all I wanted to do was get to the fighting, I didn't even care if I got to change or not as the end result to me would be the same, ending with Serena laying nude with her will broken upon the floor at my feet. But as I had come to understand since my first fight last year the Society could not exist entirely off of the wealth of its chief board member Michael but required the donations and the ill made bets of the men and woman who filled the penthouse, most of them wealthy and the few who weren't were either there as escorts or workers serving the needs of those with the means to buy their way into the event.

It felt like just yesterday I felt like a fish out of water, dressed in plain clothes that while they drew attention to my natural beauty felt out of place when compared to the elegant dresses and fine suits worn by the Society patrons. Yet now I stood amongst the throng of people feeling at ease as I mingled with the crowd, answering their questions and flirtations with a smile and a grace I hadn't possessed when I first sought entrance into their group. I still remembered the first time I had seen such an event down at the club in Miami, watching the fight with interest until I just so happened to meet the woman who would later be responsible for everything that had happened to me in the last year, the good and the bad.

Michelle would not long after our initial meeting invite me up to New York to watch another of their events but that time I would see it in all the pageantry and opulence Society fights usually wrapped themselves up in, the two women fighting for their pride as much as they were for entrance into the elite club. That night had left a strong impression upon me, instilling in me a desire to not only fight my way into the Society's ranks but also to climb to the top, and when Michelle called not a few days after and offered to let me do just that I had been hooked. That fight would forever be imprinted upon my memory for the shame I felt after losing such a close fight, one I knew I should have won but somehow failed to do so, it had left me sickened with the Society as they clapped for my conqueror and cheered when she made use of me after the fight.

The worst pain however had been knowing that Michelle, the very woman who had brought me up to fight and encouraged me the entire way, had gone off to celebrate with Serena rather than come to see how I was after the fight. Even months after that grudge I held towards her had remained strong, a wound that only worsened over time until Michelle invited me for one more fight but that time it was against her and not any other Society fighters. The fight was brutal but Michelle and I had taken it to a level far beyond what I had seen before in the Society fights, that hatred I held giving way to something far more intense as I reconciled what I really felt for Michelle at the end of the fight and the night afterward.

But even with having gained my membership in the Society I had felt like I hadn't belonged there, that even while Michelle wanted me to come I couldn't so long as I had yet to right the wrong of that very first fight. I returned to Miami and honed my skills there fighting in the club which served as a sister to the Society one and there I remained, waiting for the news that had only just come a week ago by way of a call from Michelle. That anger from before was still very much within me even then and it soon burned as hot as ever in the days leading up to this party. And now I only had a short time to wait before I could properly vent my anger on the woman who had placed it there in the first place, instead of wasting it on those who had only come to be entertained I had it all saved up for Serena herself, and I intended to use every last drop of it here tonight when I got my hands on her.

All these thoughts swam through my head as I worked the crowd, trying to get a sense of where everyone's head was at so I wasn't caught off guard if say most were cheering for Serena. Unsurprisingly those who would tell me their favorite were evenly split between her and the Italian, just like every fight I could remember watching here or at least how they were at the beginning when no one had begun to dominate the other. I had just begin to get really anxious for the fight when I heard my name called and from there time moved quickly again, my words with Serena having come on instinct and even as I was led away to change I couldn't remember what I had said, only how much I had meant every one of them.

The thirty minutes spent waiting in that room went by in a flash as I prepared myself for the undoubtedly brutal fight that lay ahead with my usual ritual, the familiar routine of slowly moving from one martial arts form to the next bringing me a sense of calm that I rarely knew otherwise. The anger was still there but now it was focused and under control, there for when I needed to draw upon me but otherwise buried within, Serena would not be able to recall anyone hitting her as hard as I was going to that night. Only a few minutes seemed to have passed before there was a knock upon the door and the woman assigned to me stepped in, and before she could say a word I brushed past her to head out to the fight waiting for me.

I couldn't get there fast enough but I forced myself to walk at a measured pace once I came in sight of the crowd who was now arranged around the large section of carpet that represented the main fighting area, even though the fights often strayed outside of those bounds. The sea of human bodies parted just enough for me to slip by, every eye upon me for that moment though when the door on the other side of the room opened those eyes quickly left me. "Their admiration is so fleeting." I said softly to myself as I waited for Serena to make it through the crowd.

When she emerged and took her place before me the first battle of the night began as we each did our best to intimidate the other with nothing but our words and the bodies we had each trained hard to obtain. Soon our robes were gone and we stood facing one another in only the skimpiest of bikinis to protect our modesty. A laughable concept now that I thought about it as they would soon be torn from our bodies and the crowd watching us would be forgotten in the throes of passion between us, for any fight between us could only be described as a passionate affair where we gave everything we had and more, nothing left when a victor was proclaimed.

I remained silent as she said something in what I assumed to be italian for no matter it meant it didn't matter, the rematch I had long since yearned for was seconds away from beginning and once it had everything I had kept bottled up inside me was going to come forth, and even I didn't know entirely what might happen. I took what little time remained to me to glance over to where Michelle stood beside Michael, shooting her a look that said very clearly "Watch me win this" before returning my jade green eyes to Serena. Her body was just as I remembered it if not a little more defined, her toned abs glistening with oil as did her modest breasts that hung high up on her chest. As before her long legs struck me as the most dangerous part about her, Serena having proved deadly with those kicks of hers, but my own body was stronger at 135lbs, and with proud 32F breasts that refused to give then and would refuse to give tonight, I WOULD WIN.

My body nearly jumped at Serena the moment Michael uttered his first syllable but somehow I caught myself in time, remaining about as still as I possibly could until he had actually finished telling them to start. My body had been tensed up since arriving at the party and now it sprung towards Serena like a predator leaping for its prey, closing the miniscule distance between us in a flash while my right hand, clenched into a tight fist, embedded itself in the woman's stomach. My hand would then snap open and close around the string of her bottoms before yanking her in while my left elbow came shooting up to smashing into the side of Serena's head, knocking her a bit sideways before I reached up towards the back of her head to entangle my fingers deep in her jet black hair for a sharp tug backwards.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:27:44 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 11:22:01 AM »
very hard to pick a winner here....two incredibly hot ladies.....
I checked their pics on their profiles and.....I needed to drink some cold water....  ;D ;D
Love all of them...

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 02:30:31 PM »
very hard to pick a winner here....two incredibly hot ladies.....
I checked their pics on their profiles and.....I needed to drink some cold water....  ;D ;D
Love all of them...

Or you could wait for her to post and compare the work put into them, just a thought lol
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:00:40 PM by lyannapelon »

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 06:16:41 PM »
I was waiting for this rematch for a long time! I truly and utterly defeated Lyanna in our first match, humiliating her at will, as the Society's custom! But she didn't accepted it and contested my victory! She said I was lucky! Lucky!? ??? >:( We had a very long and hard fight, putting all ourself on it! We both fought to our limits and even more! She fought well, but in the final decisive moments I managed to take the win! Perhaps it was because of my experience, or my stamina, or my trained body, or my tenacious will..............or probably my whole skills! Anyway I won the fight clearly and fairly! So I immediately accepted the challenge, when Lyanna asked for a rematch! I just want to teach another painful and humbling lesson to that tearful arrogant bitch! I'll kick her ass all along the whole way from NYC and Miami! ;D

So here we are again! I had three fights for the Society and I won them all! I'm used to fight here, but the adrenaline rush before the fight is always the same! And I like it so much! I can see a lot of familiar faces among the onlookers! I'm pleased by the respect I gained by all of them, thanks to the previous fights! During my little striptease, I know that all the women here are envying my body and all the men are wanting it ;)! Michelle is here too! I can't deny that I'm aroused by the idea of defeating Lyanna again in front of her and "celebrating" my win with her, just we did the last time ;)! But now Michael is going to start the fight and I have to focus on my opponent only! Lyanna changed her hair colour, but she is the same insolent bitch! Her body is buxom and harmonious as I did remember, probably more toned! As I expected, she had an hard training! Obviously I did the same! I defeated her once, but I can't underestimate her!

Lyanna snaps like a spring as the fight begins and she goes for a one-two combo.........................I feel her fist slamming to my stomach..........OOOFFF..........then her elbow hitting the side of my head, as I bend forward a bit..............my head is roughly pulled back by my hair, as I let out a little scream..................I absorb her attack as much as I can, then I manage to answer back...............I clench my right fist and I fire an hard uppercut punch, that slams hard to the underside of Lyanna's left ample breast, lifting it up and almost out of the tiny bikini top.................I wrap my left leg around and back Lyanna's right one, as in the same time my left hand's palm slams roughly under her chin...............Lyanna's head snaps back and I take a grip on her chin, pushing her head back as much as I can, intending to force her off balance, as her right leg is locked up in position.................

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 08:15:35 PM »
Or you could wait for her to post and compare the work put into them, just a thought lol

Lyanna...you got my vote...

(and that pic of you in boots....woooww....)   ;D ;D ;D

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 10:20:43 PM »
Well written by all involved. But I'm supporting Lyanna, that bitch is impressive. She has my vote.
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 10:52:24 PM »
We had a short technical problem for a few hours in that you couldn't change your vote if you desired.  Thanks to the efforts of super mod Big Devil..we are back up and running with no permanent damage :)

Thanks BD :)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 12:33:06 AM »
The following is tonight’s “teaser” with a summary of the first days action:

There has been an interesting swing in the tenor of our fight as we ended up the day today.  Lyanna got off fast and had Serena on her heels, but Serena managed to make a comeback.

No sooner than "the light turned green" than Lyanna sprung at Serena like a predator cat leaping on its wounded kill, lunging the short distance between them in the blink of an eye and driving her right fist HARD into Serena’s stomach!  She then dropped her hand down and wrapped it around the waistband of Serena’s bikini bottoms and YANKED her forward to drive her left elbow HARD into the side of Serena's head, knocking her a bit sideways, stunning her!!  She then reached up and wrapped her fingers deep into Serena’s silken black mane and tugs back on her hair with a vicious HARD jerk!

Serena is taken by surprise at the ferocity of Lyanna’s cat-like sudden move and before she knows it, her head is being pulled back violently by the hair as Lyanna appears to want to make herself a jet black wig with some of Serena’s silken dark strands!   Serena screams out loudly in excruciating pain!  As she’s being bent backwards, Serena manages to launch a brutal punch of her own as she drives her right fist hard up under Lyanna’s ample (it is an “F” by the way, I think that qualifies as ample) breast!  Serena’s fist almost drives Lyanna’s left breast out of the comfort and security of her bikini, forcing Lyanna to loosen her grip on Serena’s hair!

As she’s finally able to straighten up now that her hair’s somewhat free, Serena manages to swing her left leg around Lyanna’s right one and then jams her left palm HARD up under Lyanna’s chin!!  Lyanna’s head and then her torso begin to tip back as its obvious Serena is going for a takedown!  

Will Serena continue to press the slight advantage she has managed to obtain at this point?  Things are changing fast and with this back and forth action, its anyone’s guess at this point but the question right now is can Serena press home her point and increase the light advantage she has?

Or does Lyanna have a big surprise in store for the Italian beauty?

It’s way too early to predict so keep those votes and comments coming and give your favorite fighter all the support she deserves!

How will it end up?

Stay tuned tomorrow folks, same time, same channel!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 06:21:15 AM by Michelle »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 01:02:04 AM »
The fight may not have officially begun until Michael gave the word but in truth Serena and I had been fighting since we each arrived at the party. At first it had been a subtle game between us to see who could turn more of the Society's patrons to our side, their cheers later on possibly serving to drive us even further past our limits than we were already prepared to go. It had gone from a game to an exchanging of shots once we were brought together and introduced properly to the crowd, one that would have gone past simple words if we hadn't been separated and sent off to prepare for the night ahead. It couldn't truly be called a fight however until we stood across from one another in the middle of the penthouse, with every eye upon us as we put our bodies on display I couldn't shake the feeling you had been teasing the crowd more than me, while every inch of my body that I uncovered was intended to taunt her, show her that I was not only far sexier than Serena could ever hope to be but stronger as well.

With Michael's declaration however our fight was no longer just a figurative one, my body moving faster than her own giving me the immense satisfaction of landing the first blows of the evening, a pair of brutal shots, one to the stomach followed by another to her temple, that left Serena rattled but still standing. "What kind of fighter has long hair like this?" I shouted out for everyone to hear as my fingers wove themselves into Serena's jet black mane and dragged her backwards towards the edge of the carpet we were supposed to stay on if the rules were to be believed.

Serena recovered and soon I was on the defensive struggling to find a way to slow down the Italian fighter whose fist barreled upwards into the underside of my left mound, the bikini straining to keep my breast contained and doing so by the thinnest of margins. Her hand then drives up into my chin and for a moment all I see is a a thick haze, feeling myself being bent backwards while my senses return to me.

My hands may have loosened their grip but now that I find myself in need of something to hold on they decide Serena's hair makes a lovely hand hold, gripping the black mane even harder then before as I resist her own efforts to force me down to the floor. The harder Serena pushes the greater the intensity of the burning sensation in her scalp becomes, but while watching her grimace in pain is a welcome sight I want far more for her than that. My knees appear to buckle underneath Serena's pushing but the upward leap that soon follows betrays what I had actually been doing, bending my knees in preparation to jump. Once in the air my knees rise up directly underneath the chin and face of Serena, my hands still tugging on her hair but now all of my body weight is dragging Serena's face down onto my unforgiving knees with a loud thud just as my back hits the carpet.

The impact causes Serena's woman to stiffen all at once, with a hard shove I roll her off of my knees and down onto her back at my side while I quickly move to straddle the woman's waist with my green eyes glaring down at her. A series of harsh punches follow which hammer away at the tits of Serena in payback for that uppercut from a moment ago, each blow sending the struck mound bouncing up or to the sides with her bikini looking as if it might tear at any time, even giving her face a quick hit if she so chose to lift it up.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 01:10:23 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 06:12:35 AM »
FANTASTIC amount of writing and effort by Michelle here ....

Nice seeing Emily popping in ... STILL looking FANTASTIC!!

LYANNA ... Wowwwwww ...  SEXY photos added in ....
SERENA ...  ALWAYS have liked this lady ...

These 2 ladies seem to match up very well ...  head to toe ....  VERY hard to call this match up ...  MAY have to watch this one .. for the add ins/ exchanges between the ladies.. Before adding the vote ...

Have been friends with Serena for some time .. Yet by her postings.. Looking like Lyanna more focused to get the win here..

NICE pairing of 2 very lovely, and impressive ladies here.

Storm

Offline Marlies

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 10:31:24 AM »
Overwhelming win for Lyanna! :P

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 11:29:08 AM »
Overwhelming win for Lyanna! :P

"Overwhelming" was MY win over YOU! Remember it and shut up, you bitch!