News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Society Poll Fight - Serena vs Lyanna

• 56 Replies

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Re: Society Poll Fight - Serena vs Lyanna
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 04:51:10 PM »
Serena had amazed me with her ability to rise back up quickly from even the most cringe worthy of blows, her body always able to shrug off eventually anything thrown her way. It was this trait I hadn't anticipated in our earlier fight and what after looking back I decided had cost me the fight. But this was not then and while Serena's phoenix like ability to get back into the fight so swiftly even after repeated strikes to her face was as present as ever I was no longer surprised, I had come into the fight expecting it and knowing it would anger me, but it wouldn't catch me off guard.

However Serena seemed to underestimate just how much damage and pain I could endure, otherwise she wouldn't have paused to gloat as was her routine. All it took was a second to take a breath and I burst into a blur of movement, striking with a brutal uppercut powered by what felt like every muscle in my body as my legs propelled me up and my arm drove itself fist first into her chin. Her pain was made clear in her screams but I would not relent, chasing her with a huge jab into her naked breast and after dragging her back a knee to her unguarded pussy.

Now I got to watch a show as I spun about and sent her hurtling towards the nearby wall, laughing as patrons scurried out of the way but shrugging my shoulders when I saw Michele failed to grab her. Sadly a man I recognized from previous events acted as a cuishon and the two slammed together, some of the mans food and drink landing on Serena who was now coming back for more.

I raised my arms before me as my martial arts background dictated and soon a clash of wills ensued as Serena attacked me from every direction it seemed. I tried to move my leg away but her kicknstruck first, my knee bending under the strain and before I could block it Serena had landed a hard right, my mouth parting as I shouted out in pain before biting down hard on my bottom lip to stiffle further cries.

Serena pressed forward but as I calmed myself I began to block her blows aimed for my body, twisting away from some to lessen their power while outright avoiding others. I was content to let Serena tire herself until the woman landed an uppercut to my fits which snagged the string between the cups, tearing my top up and away from my body much to the admiration of the crowd as they cheeredbat the sight of my massive but perfectly round and firm 32F breasts. I grinned, shook my shoulders to give my fits a lovely bounce for the crowd and Serena to enjoy, and then struck fast with a left and then a right to Serena's chin to send her stumbling backwards.

"The crowds loving this, but you won't be after I leave you broken on the floor while your fans applaud my victory. So enough going easy." I said soft enough so that only Serena, and some patrons at the front of the crowd, could hear me.

The words had not left my lips a second before I lunged in like a fencer moving in for the kill, avoiding a retaliation punch from Serena before landing a chop to the woman's neck leaving her gasping for air while I followed up with a powerful haymaker to Serena's gut which drove her back a few steps. It was enough room for me to strike with a lightning fast spinning kick to Serena's head, my foot crashing into the side of her head sending her plummeting to the floor hard.

Before she even hit the floor I leaped up and dropped down onto my knees, aiming to try and drive my knees into her stomach with my fist slamming on into her face.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2014, 07:44:39 PM »
I'm facing really an hard opponent! I know her and her abilities, and also her weaknesses I think! But she seems to be even stronger than the last time! Probably she had an hard training! I have great stamina and I used it to win our previous fight, but she appears having increased her one! I delivered a nice amount of good shots to her yet, but she is fighting back hard! Energies are inevitably leaving both of us, slowly but surely, as the rough fight is going on! I hope my will and tenacy can support me until the point of her final exhaustion! I defeated her once, I can do it again! :)

I'm hammering her body, tormenting her belly and tits with my fists, alternating straight ones, hooks and uppercuts.....................Lyanna is on defensive mode, as she is trying to protect herself as much as she can with her arms...................I land some good shots anyway, having her panting and struggling to not shouting in pain :P......................an uppercut tears up her bikini top and Lyanna remains topless, her plump melons dangling free and bouncing on her chest..................I'm thinking about using them further as punching bags, as they are now an inviting target ;D, but Lyanna has different ideas.................the bitch fires a quick one-two left-right combo to my already sore chin...............I stumble backwards a bit, as I shake my head to dispel the haze in front of my eyes, as my opponent is spitting out some venomous words.................when I recover my clear sight, I try a retaliation punch but Lyanna hits me with a vicious chop to my neck................I gasp for air, my eyes widened in the effort, leaving me open to the next attack...................Lyanna takes advantage of my difficult breathing and makes it even more difficult by delivering a solid shot to my tummy................OOOFFF..............I moan as I stumble backwards a bit.................I lift my head up again to face my opponent, but here arrives the worst part :o................Lyanna turns herself in a killer-dancer ::) and she fires a spinning kick to my head................I can't avoid it and I fall down to the floor in a heap, without a wail.................I don't know how and why, but I manage to save myself again.................probably it's my instinct of survival, or my long experience in fighting, or simply luck.................but in the same instant I hit the floor, I immediately assume the fetal position, by lifting my legs over my torso................so I manage to deflect a terrible attack, which would surely end the fight, if realized.....................Lyanna is throwing herself to me, her knees aiming to my midsection....................but she lands on my doubled legs instead...................the impact costs pain to both of us and Lyanna is projected over my body and to the ground................she lands on her left shoulder and head first and we both stay down to the ground during some eternal seconds, stunned by the impact..................the onlookers are probably arguing if we are still alive and able to go on...................panting heavily, I slowly get on my hands an knees, then sitting on the balls of my feet...................as I look in anger at my opponent, who is writhing near to me, tired of the uncomfortable piece of cloth, I take my ruined bikini top off of me, letting my breasts bouncing free for the crowd's pleasure ;)...................I throw my top aside (No problem! Lyanna will retrieve it and take it back to me in her mouth, after the fight ;D) and I get slowly to my feet................."Do you want to really get me in anger, do you? It's not a good thing for you, slut!"....................I shout out as I take a step to my opponent, who is slowly getting on her hands and knees too..............then I fire an hard kick to her ribcage...............Lyanna rolls to the opposite side and I chase her, delivering several kicks to her body, as she keeps rolling on the floor....................I focus my shots to her belly and ribcage, to make her breathing difficult and painful..................abruptly I take a tight grasp to her hair and I roughly drag Lyanna up to her knees by it.................then I lift my right arm and I slam my open palm hard directly to her dangling breasts.......................

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2014, 12:29:28 PM »
Excellent exchange of blows by both of the fighters! I'm loving the taunting words too!
It's a clash of goddesses!
The ending is so near and it's still a tie! WOW!
Blondes do it better!

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2014, 12:37:32 PM »
another great fight (and story) and still opened to any result....

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2014, 01:38:04 PM »
Saturday September 12 a.m. - Teaser/Summary

For those new to the Society, we try and post a teaser/summary, along with a few thoughts every evening and or morning during the poll.  Here is today’s summary of the last day’s action:

It appeared Serena was gaining an advantage as we closed the day yesterday but as always, things tended to even out over time.  Each fighter had finally reached a point at which they were throwing everything “but the kitchen sink” at each other!   I am pretty sure I even saw a sink flying through the air at one point!  Lyanna was taking more hits early on than Baghdad did during “Shock and Awe”.  We were seeing some very brutal toe-to-toe action at that point as the throng assembled there to witness the epic event oohed and aahed, gasping in amazement over and over with each blow that was landed!

Both fighters had continued to impress the experts with their ability to absorb punishment as the look of steely-eyed determination on each girl’s face made it obvious that they each had only one thing in mind; the complete and total destruction and utter humiliation of her opponent.  You almost felt like you were sitting in a theatre munching on popcorn and watching one of those “Rocky” movies, where both fighters just seemed to trade blows for what seemed like an eternity, only to keep getting up and returning for more as if their appetites for punishment was almost insatiable, as if the desire for pain couldn't be quenched.

While we may have thought that Serena was beginning to gain a bit of an advantage, we should have known that any advantage by either fighter in this contest would be like a brief strong wind that blows through and then it suddenly becomes calm again or shifts direction.  I watched with Michael as Serena gloated in an almost mock celebration after landing one brutal punch after another to Lyanna’s buxom frame!   One thing, which is always good advice to any fighter, is it seldom pays to celebrate too early when the contest is a fairly equal one!  Serena’s rapid fire assault of bare fisted blows tore Lyanna’s bikini top free,  as we watched it dangle precipitously from a hard erect nipple for a brief moment before falling to the carpet.  I suspect that either Lyanna's top tearing free either shocked Serena or the visual of Lyanna’s twin mounds right in front of her made her feel like she had almost scaled Mt. Everest itself as she appeared to be almost gloating!  The assembled throng of onlookers, almost as if on cue, leapt to their feet and cheered, as you would have thought the Red Sea had parted when Lyanna’s bikini top FINALLY gave way to the incessant battering that her luscious, sensual breasts had taken!  It must be that “melons were in season” as Serena’s fists went after Lyanna’s breasts in a rapid-fire barrage of lefts and rights!   Michael even jumped up out of his chair and pumped his fist when her top dropped off and he suddenly remembered who he was “with” and looked down at me out of the corner of his eye, noting I was giving him that "Look", which I quickly followed with a sly then a grin, shaking my head at him.  He sat back down, looked over at me, leaned in and whispered,

“What do you expect?”  “I’m a guy for Pete’s sake!”

I reached over and placed my right hand in his lap and wrapped my fingers around the obvious bulge in his slacks and squeezed.  I then leaned over and whispered back,

“I can tell love, you'll never get any argument from me on that score!”

Michael jumped a bit as I squeezed his manhood, quickly raising his right hand up and placing it over his mouth, his eyes rolling back in his head as he struggled to regain his composure, much to my personal delight, and obviously his.

True to form, Lyanna fought back, and like the warrior that she is, she doesn’t let a little (did I just say little when discussing Lyanna’s boobs?  I apologize for that indiscretion!) bitty “wardrobe malfunction” interfere with her laser-like focus on the task in front of her, which was to destroy Serena!  Probably the breeze created by Lyanna’s breasts exploding from her torn bikini top distracted Serena because that was the opening Lyanna was looking for!  She sent a lightning quick left/right combination to Serena’s chin that left her head flopping around on her shoulders like that of a bobble head doll, the Italian seductress stumbling back from the force and the ferocity of the blows, grunting out in obvious pain!

GUUUHH!!!!

I was close enough to hear Lyanna taunt Serena, almost as if she was mocking Serena's efforts to show the Italian beauty she wasn't hurt and had plenty of fight left in her!   As Lyanna  landed her brutal blows I saw a smile come over her sexy lips and her taunts left little doubt she was enjoying her chance to back the Italian beauty up, hurt her and let her know she still had plenty left in her. The crowd responded by almost seeming to roar its approval louder and louder with the landing of each blow!  

Lyanna lunged inside of Serena’s defenses, ducking below a wild right and swinging her own right arm up in a wide arc, slashing Serena across her neck with a wicked chop!  

GGGUUHHH!!!

The resounding smack of Lyanna’s hand across Serena’s neck was heard throughout the room as audience members gasped!  Serena staggered back, her hands thrusting up and clutching her throat as her eyes widened, her mouth agape as she tried to breathe! Lyanna was quick to follow-up as she plowed a hard, brutal right to Serena’s heaving abs, forcing the Italian back a few more steps as she bent over at the waist, wheezing desperately for a some air!!  As Serena was doubled over, Lyanna closed the distance between them with a perfectly executed spinning kick to the side of the stunned Italian’s head hat spun the dark haired beauty almost completely around!!  

OOMMPPFF!!

Serena’s body twisted like a tall tree in a gale force wind as she crumpled to her knees on the carpet!  Lyanna decided it was time to make this contest "up close and personal” as she lunged at Serena, dropping to her knees in front of the shaken beauty and firing off several punches at her head in rapid fire fashion, Serena's head snapping back, her jet-black hair flying in all directions!!

Serena struggled to both get some air into her oxygen deprived lungs and cover up to try and deflect the fusillade of hammer-type blows being fired at her by a determined Lyanna!  Serena seems to have a flashback to an earlier time as she tries to curl her body instinctively into a fetal position, which at present seems her only hope of withstanding this withering assault on her body and senses!

Lyanna sensed she had a chance for the kill here and seeing Serena lying on the carpet, drove her knees down at the seemingly helpless Italian fighter!  As Lyanna drove her knees down,  Serena lifted her own up in a weak effort to try and protect herself!  The impact and the pain caused by Lyanna’s weight behind her dropping knees sent agonizing rapid pulses of pain throughout Serena’s prone body as she screamed out in agony!

AAIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lyanna landed on Serena with her knees, then rolled over the top of her! Lyanna landed awkwardly on her head and neck on the carpet and is momentarily stunned!  The audience members once again gasped, as scattered screams also filled the room, people standing and moving around to get a better look as both fighters lay writhing on the carpeted arena surface!  Then, it began as if almost on cue…some scattered clapping is heard from a few of the assembled throng, the distant clapping growing to a crescendo as both fighters slowly get to their knees!  They exchanged icy glares and somehow manage to shove their battered and brutalized bodies to their feet as cheers fill the room!  The crowd, showing their appreciation for how these two fighters have put it all “on the line “and “laid it allout there” in an effort to win!

Serena managed to drive a few kicks at Lyanna, who still had enough energy left to force her tired exhausted body to twist and take the kicks to her side and thighs, her mouth still opening and emitting a loud groan as she absorbed the vicious kicks,

GGAAAWWWDD!!!!

Serena then moved in closer and grabbed a handful of Lyanna’s hair and started to pull!

TO BE CONTINUED

We’re in the home stretch and approaching the finish line of our contest, as many of those present and watching can’t stop squirming in their seats as they’re collective nervous anticipation continues to build, all present wondering,

Who will come out on top in this epic contest of skill, stamina and determination!

Who will gain the momentum needed to close this fight out?

Less than 36 hours left in this battle for "supremacy so cast your votes and make your posts!  As we say in Louisiana, vote early and vote often!

It looks like we have yet another Society nail-biter so stay tuned for tomorrow’s action, SAME time, SAME channel!

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 09:25:57 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Marlies

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2014, 06:50:26 PM »
Go Lyanna!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2014, 09:19:31 PM »
It used to be I would have stared at Serena in pure disbelief as she endured countless brutal shots to her head and body and yet she remained unconscious when nearly any other woman would have been out cold at my feet a long time ago. But now I would have been disappointed to see anything less from the woman I had waited months to challenge once again, to have her go down before now would have left me with a great deal of anger left to vent, and I doubted the crowd would have liked it much either. They did come here to be entertained in the end and while to most of those in attendance Serena and I were little more than beautiful objects fighting for their arousal, there were a few I wanted to enjoy this fight as much as I was, and a quick glance over at Michelle, chief amongst those whom I actually cared for, told me she was on the edge of her seat.

I could not let my gaze linger for long upon Michelle however, no matter how much I desired to, for the Italian bombshell before me continued to stir and so long as she was moving she was a grave threat to my health and chance at victory. "This doesn't have to end with you out cold Serena, just submit, proclaim me your mistress, and this pain can end...soon after." I said half to Serena and half to the crowd that seemed to press in closer around us the longer the fight went on, but I didn't smirk or laugh this time to show how serious I was with my offer. To hear her cry out in defeat, to be rewarded with those sweet words as her will shattered and she resigned herself to my control, that would be far sweeter than simply knocking her out.

In order to punctuate my words with action I leaped skyward with my legs brought up so that I would land with my knees burrowing into her soft body, using Serena herself to cushion my fall as I put even more of the fight out of her. However she reacted by curling up into a pathetic looking ball with her own knees brought close to her chest, my knees colliding with hers with a loud crack of bone hitting bone. While her knees were slammed down into her own chest I toppled over and landed hard on the floor with my head bouncing off of it, leaving me dazed as I tried to get back up to my knees before Serena could. My heavy tits now hung without restraint from my chest, swaying from side to side gently as I crawled away only Serena did not let me get far before she drove her foot into my side. The sudden kick caught me off guard and soon it was all I could do to shuffle sideways while she gave chase, groaning with every blow Serena connected with until it seemed the Italian grew tired with the hunt and dug her fingers into my blond mane.

"Ahhhhh!" I shouted in pain as Serena hauled all 135 pounds of me off the floor, my hands latched onto her wrists to both help her in the process and keep some of the pressure off of my hair. When those hands left my hair I knew she was about to strike and I was right, Serena throwing a hard punch at my breasts but she should have done that before letting go of me. My body then moved on its own thanks to countless hours of hard training, my martial arts background coming into play as I reacted to her punch instinctually by moving my right foot back behind my left, turning sideways so that her arm passed by without so much as brushing my tits while my hands shot up to take hold of the offending arm. My right hand latched onto Serena's wrist while the left grabbed her elbow, the right pulling while the left pushed to twisted the arm forcing Serena to bend over to avoid having her arm dislocated.

Now that Serena was staring down at the floor I struck, bringing my knee shooting upward to slam into her tits not once or twice but three times in quick succession, not letting her move from that spot as I applied pressure to her elbow, shoulder, and wrist while my shots struck true. The fourth knee strikes her stomach instead to soften her up before I kick at her legs to sweep them out from under her, using my body weight as I then force her down face first into the floor before rolling away from the now downed Serena.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2014, 11:19:14 PM »
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2014, 11:06:25 AM »
Keep on the excellent job, ladies! You are wonderful!

Lyanna appears to have Serena under control now! Wow! What a sight!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2014, 03:42:38 PM »
I'm going to destroy this bitch and teach her an hard lesson, like I did the last time..................................my kicks are raining to her body, as Lyanna is rolling on the carpet at my feet..................when I think she is enough softened up, I haul her up by her hair and I unleash another blow, aimed to her chest..................but surprisingly Lyanna manages to avoid it, as my blow only touches her nude breasts.................as I am off balance, Lyanna grabs my extended arm in her hands and she twists roughly on it...................I scream in pain, as I'm forced to lean forward my torso, my arm blocked behind my back.................Lyanna gives me no room to react, as she slams her right knee upward three consecutive times to my dangling tits.................a groan leaves my mouth for each vicious blow, as excruciating pain is tormenting my chest and my arm................through my hair, casually draped on my face, I can see some of the onlookers in front of me................they are truly involved into the fight, as many of them will win or lose a lot of money because of the final result..................they know and respect me, as I won three fights into this room and I did never lose one.................now I can't say if they are more surprised, more sorry, or more pleased, as they see me in trouble, immobilized in my opponent's power.................my thoughts are abruptly interrupted, as Lyanna slams her knee to my stomach, forcing a deep moan with some breath out of my mouth...................then I feel my legs sweeped out of under me and I lose my balance, falling down to the ground face first..................my already sore body bumps to the floor, my right arm still twisted behind my back, and I lay down motionless....................I don't know why, but Lyanna doesn't go on in her onslaught, as I am now an easy target, but she chooses to take some steps aside.............perhaps she fears an immediate retaliation.....................or perhaps she wants to attack me face to face, showing some respect to me..............more probably she is truly exhausted like me and she needs to take some rest.................I turn my head to her and my dark eyes cross hers................we look at each other for some seconds, exchanging silent words...............we both know that our ferocious determination is still intact, no matter how much punishment we absorbed yet...............always looking right into her eyes, I manage to slowly get on my feet again, as the onlookers are murmuring.................I adjust my bikini bottom over my hips, I get my hair out of my face, I lift my arms on guard, as I face my opponent again.............I'm still alive! And I'm still dangerous! Will my body support my determination until the last second of this? Will Lyanna manage to resist a second more than me? We will see about it! But I'm ready!...............my voice is quite audible for everybody as it leaves my lips: "That's good, you slut! We had a nice warm up! Now let's finish this, once and for all!"..................

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2014, 10:42:32 PM »
This poll is going to officially end at 600 PM EDT TODAY (1200 GMT).  That is roughly an hour and a half from now.  That was how it was originally scheduled last Sunday but we have had a few software glitches along the way that have had to be corrected, this being the second such occurrence. Thanks to Big devil's help we have managed to keep ahead of at least the first glitch.   If I am unable to get it fixed to shut down automatically, it can be shut down manually and the votes locked at that point, which I will do.

Sorry for the inconvenience but it seems the software had decided to be a little rebellious this week.

AGAIN...the poll ends at 1200 GMT as indicated by the clock at the top of the page.

You STILL have time to vote and post your participation so we encourage you to do so :)

For your participation to this point, myself, Lyanna and Serena thank you :)

And now a word from one of the sponsors of our poll,

“Goody’s Headache Powders!”

Have you ever been in a situation where you were in a poll fight and you got this brutal, vicious head butt and that aching and throbbing in your skull just doesn’t seem to want to stop, along with the blood pouring down your face?  Well, its time for Goody’s Headache Powders then!

Goody's Powders dissolve faster than tablets* so you can show pain who’s boss.
Goody’s® Powder works fast. So you won’t be sidelined by pain and can handle whatever the day throws your way.

*Based on dissolution tests. Results may not correlate to symptom relief*

Today Goody's is just as committed to "speed" as ever. That's why we are proud to welcome Dale Earnhardt Jr. to the Goody's® team. Together with Richard, Dale will help us carry on our long tradition of speedy pain relief. After all, there's Richard and Dale Fast. And then, there's Goody's® fast.

We are also proud to welcome Lyanna and Serena to the Goody's team….we know they will be welcome additions…..if not at the very least...the obligatory eye candy!!!

Pretty cool how I worked a NASCAR angle into this...wasn't it?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 12:32:21 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2014, 11:31:26 PM »
The Dream

One thing about running a Society poll is, it can be crazy and stressful.  One thing I also have to do is decide whom I am going to vote for, make all the posts, summarize the action.  It takes some time and all this added together was messing with my sleep patterns big time!  It finally came to a head last night as all I did was toss and turn in my sleep as I just couldn’t fucking get comfortable!  I had hurt my knee jogging a few days ago and it was still very painful.  

I kept turning over and over as the throbbing in my knee just seems to persist and I couldn’t find a comfortable position to lay in.  The pain just seemed to come in waves and varied between 2 levels....

1) Level 1 - not too bad, could use some Tylenol...maybe half a hydrocodone.... just want to moan a little…want some sympathy….do some pouting.... not ready to scream.

2) Level 2 - HURTS LIKE FUCK!!!...Want to SCREAM out like a Banshee!...FUCK HYDROCODONE!...I WANT MORPHINE!...and if you touch me you will DIE!

Pain and I are old friends actually.  What?  You don’t believe me?

Anyway, I keep having these wild ass dreams too and then I’d wake up and sort of shake it off, and go back to sleep…

And then the dream would start all over again!!  

MUTHAFUCCA!

In my dream, I keep having this visual that is a really wacko, Technicolor, 3D, In-Yo-Face dream sequence!  I keep seeing these two women, one brunette, the other a blonde with like MEGA sized boobs; we’re talking F-plus here folks!  They were going at it tooth and nail, sword fighting, but just not with swords.  They are going at it with these extra long VIBRATORS!  

I told you it was a crazy dream!

Fuckers look like damn light sabers and I kept expecting Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader to appear in the dream at any moment with a shit load of Storm Troopers, but to my great disappointment, they NEVER DID!   Sexy girls with giant boobs, screaming like BANSHEES in my apartment, sword fighting with vibrators isn’t a normal occurrence, and not even in my wildest dreams!!

This shit is not supposed to go on in Central Park West!

But then, as always, suddenly, my eyes would pop open and I'm awake in my bedroom, my Shi Tzu dog Carly laying down at my feet looking at me with those big dark eyes with that look that just seems to say to me…. WHAT THE FUCK BITCH!  

My long legs have the sheets all wrapped around them like I’m a freaking enchilada!   I can hear the faint din of traffic outside, and street lamps barely visible through the window from the park across the street.  

But, what the hell?  I thought I was awake!  The crazy chicks with the giant boobs are still screaming and fighting, and the noise seems to be coming from next door. Is this one of those weird waking dreams? What time is it anyway? I look over at my clock. And its dark like it’s unplugged.  I plug it back in and it simply says to me, “Get the FUCK back to sleep!”

Surely I’m still dreaming?  This out of body experience is a bit much though!

SHEEEEEEIT!  I tumble out out of bed, my hair looking like something out of the “Bride of Frankenstein”, eyes bloodshot, in my red Stanford nightshirt that goes to just above the knee and black silk panties. As my large dark eyes start to focus and the rational thoughts (I know what you’re thinking so DON’T say it!) begin to flow around in my head, I realize the hellish racket is coming from my next-door neighbor’s, Michael and Michelle.   Well, no surprise there.  Those two go at it sometimes like it’s the Olympic tryouts in sexual gymnastics (now that is a sport I’d watch!) and they invited spectators!

But what the hell is Michelle doing now?  Watching a porn flic with mud wrestling maybe? I doubt it.  She is more likely having a sex therapy class at her apartment.  She damn sure isn’t watching  “Betheny” or "Dr. Phil”.

What then? Is she having full contact, bouncing off the walls sex with her new boyfriend George Clooney…errr…Michael (hell I’d fuck him into a coma!).  That couldn't be it either.  Michael has been sleeping with Michelle’s girlfriend on the side while Michelle's at work, and while she's a wild one, she's not this crazy.  Wait just a minute…this is Michelle we’re talking about.  Just what in the Wide, Wide World of FUCK is going on?

Well, I need to get to the bottom of this.  I have an epic shopping day planned for tomorrow along with an extended stay at a happy hour and a party later!!  

I NEED SLEEP!!

I stumble down my short hallway to the kitchen and pull open the cooking utensil drawer and pull out the biggest damn knife I can find.  I am NOT going over there unarmed, no way Jose!  That’s how people end up on the 1100 p.m. news with a police outline around their prone body, yellow tape across the entrance, and Ted Danson with “CSI” stripping you naked trying to guess how you were murdered!

I head out the door and wen next door and noticed the door was open! Her door is wide open. I stood in the doorway, looked back up and down the hall before sticking my head in, looking around carefully as my heart pounded with trepidation!  I took a step in; followed by another, as I entered the opulent apartment when suddenly I heard this explosion of noise screams and yells!  All my manufactured courage had disappeared in an instant and my eyes bugged out like in one of those Road Runner cartoons when he drops the Acme Anvil on Wil E. Coyote!  My lips part and I exclaim,

Aye Caramba!!

There's some sexy darker skinned brunette girl on her knees, her face covered in perspiration, topless and wearing a pair of red bikini bottoms, her hair wet and matted.  A second girl, a buxom (that’s an understatement) blonde, was standing behind the brunette wearing only a pair of black bikini bottoms.  She had the brunette in what appeared to be a full nelson and was shaking her from side to side like a rag doll!

I hold the knife up in my hand and start to wonder what I should do.   Suddenly an angel appears on my left shoulder,

"Do the right thing! Break these girls up!"

She’s dressed on in white, low cut dress, very revealing, skirt doesn’t go below the knee!  God she’s hot!  She looks suspiciously like my girlfriend Harper!  Aye Caramba!!

The “devil” (looking suspiciously like MYSELF in a cheap shit, but very sexy and revealing Satan costume) appears on my right shoulder holding a pitchfork, yelling at me

“This is none of your business you hooker! Go back to bed!"

The “Satan” looked suspiciously like Michelle and that devil costume was leaving little to the imagination!  I have to admit, sexy hot babe Satan Michelle was looking hawt and fine and making a really good case that I should let this fiasco play out and just haul my ass back next door!  I kept telling myself this WAS A DREAM…THIS WAS A DREAM!!

It wasn’t REAL!  Right?

I had almost decided to flip a coin to solve this dilemma!  I got so frustrated I finally I just slapped myself a few times hard and blinked!  Suddenly, I woke up startled, finding myself back in my bedroom, the covers pulled up over my head, shaking like a leaf!  I jumped out of bed and ran to the front door!  I quintuple locked the doors, arming the two Claymores I have facing the door.  I then make sure the barbed wire is tight across the door and its electrified.  The moat is full of gasoline and the trip wire should ignite the flame that would set it on fire if anyone breaks through the first line of defense!    Finally, the 50-caliber belt-fed machine gun is set up in the doorway to my bedroom and my two Shi Tzu’s are standing guard!  Then, grabbing my favorite teddy bear, crawl underneath my bed and pull a pillow over my head to as the final line of defense and to simply just shut all the chaos and confusion out!

But before I went back asleep I made a quick note in my IPad Mini – move back to San Francisco and get off Hydrocodone without further delay!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 12:34:27 AM by Michelle »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2014, 12:02:41 AM »
Voting is officially closed on this poll after 7 days....and Lyanna is declared the winner....congratulations to Lyanna :).  As I had mentioned earlier...the software says we have another day but that isn't true...the 7 days is up and was up at approximately 1200 GMT today.

The voting is now locked.

I will be posting my ending this evening, along with some final thoughts
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 12:09:42 AM by Michelle »

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2014, 04:24:58 AM »
Voting is officially closed on this poll after 7 days....and Lyanna is declared the winner....congratulations to Lyanna :).

{alt}
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2014, 04:33:39 AM »
Well done. Very good poll.