News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Moira and Marsha- a one sided affair

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Moira and Marsha- a one sided affair
« on: September 09, 2014, 06:46:36 AM »

I was lucky enough to see two extremely hot, women have a fight recently. Moira is the neighborhood whore, she is 28 years old, blond, 5’4”, 120 lbs, 34D. Marsha is a housewife, 39 years old, brunette, 5’6”, 165 lbs, 36DD. Moira has made the rounds with many of the husbands in the neighborhood. She really doesn’t care if a man is married or not, when she wants to get fucked, she gets fucked with whichever hot man that happens to be around. Sometimes it’s a one night stand; sometimes it goes on for some time. Moira does not always get away with being such a slut. On several occasions she has been caught by an angry wife, but unfortunately for these angry women, Moira knows how to fight and usually kicks the other women’s asses.

Marsha had been a tough girl in high school and had beat up several girls. When her husband started disappearing she was already quite sure that it was that whore Moira, and she was really pissed off. She started telling all of her friends and neighbors that when she catches Moira with her husband, she is going to teach Moira a lesson she will never forget. Word got back to Moira and Moira was infuriated. She shows up at Marsha’s house to fist fight her, and she did it on a Sunday afternoon when Marsha and her husband Joe was having a party in the back yard. Then while all the people were there, the friends, the relatives, the neighbors, who shows up but Moira and she is dressed like a whore in her yellow micro mini dress, stockings and 4” high heels.

Marsha was sitting next to Joe wearing a black dress, high heels and stockings. Moira walked up to Marsha and Joe, put her hands on her hips and said, “I hear you want to fight me for your husband you fat cow.” Joe looks up at Moira with a look of panic on his face, and Marsha quietly says, “I think you should just get out of here and stop causing a scene.” So far the two women have been having this conversation quietly, but now Moira screams, “You want a scene you fat cow, I’ll give you a scene. Get up and fight me you fuckin big mouth and I’ll give everyone a show.” Marsha grows visibly angry and she quickly starts to get up to her feet, but just as she stood up Moira took her right fist and she plows it  “bang,” right into Marsha’s chin. Marsha’s head snaps back and Marsha falls right back down on her chair on her ass. She puts her hand to her chin with this totally shocked and startled look on her face. Moira taunted Marsha, “Come on, get up, I thought you wanted to fight me.” Slowly Marsha starts to stand up, but as she gets halfway to her feet Moira sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” uppercut into Marsha’s jaw. You can hear Marsha’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Marsha falls right back over onto her ass on the chair again.

Moira grabs the top of Marsha’s black dress and she pulls her standing straight up on her feet. You can hear Marsha’s dress start to rip as Moira drags her around in a half circle. Marsha is dazed and she doesn’t know what hit her. Moira shoves Marsha back hard and Marsha’s dress rips right off of her body in Moira’s hands. Marsha’s sexy black bra and black lace panties are exposed in front of everyone and the crowd starts cheering. Moira sends her left fist plowing “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Marsha’s flabby gut. “OOOFFF,” she pounds the air out of Marsha and Marsha’s eyes almost bulge out of her head as she bends over in pain gasping for air. Moira walks around behind Marsha and she grabs her bra and she unclips it, and Marsha’s huge bra falls right over onto the floor and Marsha’s big, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone and now the crowd is screaming. Marsha is so embarrassed, and she starts to walk away from Moira crying out, “Enough, you win,” but Moira is crazy and she isn’t finished with Marsha yet and she runs right after her. She grabs Marsha’s shoulder and she spins Marsha back around to face her again. Then she raises her fists up like a man and she starts pummeling marsha’s big, sexy tits, right fist “boom,” left breast, left fist, “boom,” right breast, “boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth she’s using Marsha’s huge sexy tits as punching bags. The crowd is cheering and cheering. Marsha has tears welling in her eyes and she runs toward the house. Moira took off after her, but Marsha managed to get into the house and slam the door shut.

Moira was boisterous telling everyone to leave that the party is over. It didn’t take long before everyone at the party had left, leaving Moira alone with Joe. Moira says, “Why don’t you use your key to get us into the house and your wife can watch us fuck all night long. Joe did just that and Marsha was on her bed crying like a baby. Moira brought Joe up to the bedroom and made Marsha sits up and watch her fuck Joe over and over again. Then Moira made Marsha lay down and Moira sat her cum filled cxnt right in Marsha’s face and made Marsha eat her husband’s cum out of her. Then Moira made Marsha tell her husband Joe that Moira can cum over any time she wants and fuck him as much as she wants, and that she would be happy to suck his cum out of Moira’s pussy whenever Moira asks her to. Then Moira went home.