News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 1

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 1
« on: September 09, 2014, 08:47:23 PM »
In this bracket it is all about women born before Dec 31, 1983 standing a height of either 5'5-5'7
We have three favorites in the other brackets
First Bracket:
Ashley Greene vs. Ashley Benson
Troian Bellisario vs.  Olivia Wilde 
Victoria Justice vs. Lyndsy Fonseca                               
Lindsay Lohan vs. Eliza Taylor
 Favorite as chosen by fans: Olivia Wilde

Bracket 2:
Nina Dobrev vs. Naya Rivera
Genesis Rodriguez vs. Margot Robbie
Jordan Hayes vs. Amber Heard                                   
Rose Leslie vs. Jennifer Lawrence
Favorite: Olivia Wilde

Bracket 3:
Nina Dobrev vs. Naya Rivera
Genesis Rodriguez vs. Margot Robbie
Jordan Hayes vs. Amber Heard                                   
Rose Leslie vs. Jennifer Lawrence
Favorite: Miley Cyrus

In the next seven days we will find out who is the favorite in the fourth bracket but today is the announcement for the second Border Bracket.  It promises to be a doozy as we have eight great ladies in one bracket.

Evangeline Lilly vs Jaime Pressly
Jennifer Morrison vs. Katee Sackoff
Katie McGrath vs. Rhona Mitra
Eva Greene vs. Alice Eve

Now some words from each about the opponents and tournament:
{alt}
screen capture windows 7 “I meant every word when I said that I wasn’t interested in this rematch.  I moved on and so did she but yet faith had other plans… Jamie you beat me but I don’t think you can do it a second time.  I learned more in losing to you than in any of my victories and you’ll get to see just that.  I have absolute respect for you Jamie but I’m going to win this fight, this bracket, this conference and this event.”

{alt}
host image online “Beat her once and like I’m soon going to do to America Olivio I’m going to show why you can beat on me but you can’t beat me.”

{alt}
image hosting over 10mb “I was there and they announced Evangeline Lilly and I’d be lying if I didn’t admit to tightening my fist.  I heard my name called and thought ‘good Lilly and I won’t have to wait for the finals’.  When they called Katee as my opponent I focused on the true toughest test.  Katee and I will be a fight to watch.  She’s more of a challenge to me then Evangeline Lilly.”

{alt}
picture uploader “really wanted the part of Emma Swann, Jennifer beat me for that… In a fight though.. In a fight I’ll beat her.  The dream fight will never reach reality and Morrisons fairy-tale ride of convincing those of us she’s the best will END at me.”

{alt}
image url “I hope people are ready to fight cause I am.  I’ve been thinking about fighting quite a bit lately… Quite a bit and I’m glad to be a part of this it distracts me from the thoughts of asking Janet for a rematch.”

{alt}
image upload no size limit “If she believed her fight with Janet Montgomery was a war she will see what I am capable of.  Everything Janet is but with more power.  I’ve kicked ass for years and whoever is put in front of me will find out why I was who Lara Croft was based on.  I haven’t changed and there’s a reason why I don’t get challenged and Katie will find out soon. “

{alt}
image free hosting “I’m talented at everything I take on… Alice Eve… Who cares who it is I will hurt and maim those in front of me.”

{alt}
image hosting “She’s French, when the fighting starts she’ll quit.”

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Re: WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 1
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 05:06:06 AM »
Story to all these would be hot