News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fawn vs Natalia - (re-match). Is the slave getting free or not...?

• 25 Replies

Offline York

• God Member
Re: Fawn vs Natalia - (re-match). Is the slave getting free or not...?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2014, 05:36:53 PM »
..only two days left and though everything can still happen - as it did few weeks ago on the first match - indeed I am afraid that this time Natalia is getting her full revenge and Fawn a nice hard beating...

Pity that Natalia has not even dropped in to leave any comment....as for Fawn she said she is going to add something soon or I shall do
in case she could be incapacitated in doing it....   ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:39:23 PM by York »

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 02:03:41 AM »
Sorry, I've been a bit busy.  Good to see people have finally come to their senses, though. You aren't coming back from this one, Fawn!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 06:01:47 AM »
This is how I thought the last match would have went when I commented on it
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »
Honestly Fawn's previous come back and victory was quite a surprise for everyone...
she was getting battered bad and she turned the tables to grab an unexpected win...
This time I afraid that it will not happen and she looks done and out....

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:03:39 PM by York »

FawnL

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 04:19:39 PM »
I am not done yet.....
I am getting battered and smashed around.....
I am bleeding and staggering on my unstable legs...
but I am still on my feet fighting to the last second of the poll....

PS. I will add some more description later this evening...  ;)

FawnL

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 04:41:48 PM »
Ok....the poll is closed. I have clearly lost. Natalia has been better this time.
I am adding the description of the final stages of the one side fight.... hope you enjoy it...   ;)

============= =================================

We get up, back on our feet almost together, Natalia holding her aching back and I am staggering around on my heels, trying to stop my head from spinning and ringing.
I can focus my eyes on the tall blonde, standing in the middle of the room, advancing into my direction holding her fists well up in front.
I point my feet taking finally a good stance and I am ready to face the blonde bitch.
She sends a right and a left that I can avoid moving aside but when I try to counter with a left hook my still aching body does not answer to my brain commands and I am too slow.
My punch is easily deflected to the side and the following blows that the bitch delivers all get into their intended targets.
One left to my right breast  SBAMMM    OUCHHHHH
One right to the left one SBAMMM    OUCHHHHH  
Surely they are not very powerful blows but reach a very sensitive area, crushing my tits and making me cry in pain.

- This is only the beginning, slut. – Natalia’s voice hits me as another blow.
I turn my head into her direction only to be caught by a precise punch to my nose SBAMMMMM then another to the right eye TWAKKKK and a final one to the jaw that turn my face setting it ready to receive a direct stinging punch to the chin. SBAAAAAAMMMMMM  
MPPPGGGHHHHHH I mutter as I am sent flying back, landing hard on the hard floor and rolling until my painful body stops in a heap.

I would like to stand up. I indeed try to stand up, but mu limbs are too heavy to be lifted.
I basically stay there, waiting for the blonde vixen to walk by me.
- Time to make you swallow all the humiliation you and your damn friends gave me. –
She grabs my hair and easily pull me up, in a sort of standing position. I say sort of as my legs are actually buckling and would not support me without Natalia’s hold.

I have no time to get any relief though as SBAMMMMM….SBAMMMMM….ARGHHHHHH  two vicious punches drill into my stomach making me double over, with my fast lowering head meeting Natalia’s even faster unmerciful raising knee, smashing my face, spreading blood in front as I am lifted from the floor and sent crashing against the wall. My back hitting the hard surface, my head getting a nasty blow and my entire body slowing sliding down, following the gravity force, until my round ass comes to rest to the floor, with my back leaned to the wall, my head hanging in front, blood dripping from my broken lips, nose and face onto my breast.

I am hardly aware of what is happening now, feeling only the pain and tasting my blood, my eyes catching the view of Natalia’s bare feet coming to stop right in front of me.
Once more she grabs my hair  ARGHHHHHHHHHHH  pulling me up then her hands close around my neck and lift me higher, my heels now swinging few feet in the air.
The tall blonde bitch is choking me now. I lift my arms and send one punch putting all my remaining strength into that blow, before falling down at my side, but I can hardly caress Natalia’s face, getting an icy laugh from the victorious slut.

- Time to finish you off, cxnt. – she hisses – and leave a clear message to your bitch friends. Do not mess up with me. – She is shaking me, using my body as a rag doll, my air supply almost completely cut, painful gurgles exiting my mouth together with blood and saliva as Natalia is now crashing my body into the wall, several time. SBAMMMM   SBAMMMMM SBAMMMMM

I am on the verge of passing out and I can feel how Natalia is turning me, facing the wall now, before again smashing me SBAAMMMMM
into it full force, my breasts and face getting crushed and leaving some good smears of blood in the previously immaculate white paint.

I am out now, my body completely limp, still hanging in the strong grip of the sadistic bitch that realizing that I have gone into lala-land finally stops pulverizing my face.
She looks at my bloody body and throws me to the floor like a bag of garbage, then looking around she gathers some ropes and after putting me completely naked she ties my wrists tightly behind my back, then my ankles and finishes adding a ball-gag into my blooded mouth.

She then drags me on the hard cold floor, not caring if I get even more cuts and scratches on the way and takes me to the back garden, completing her revenge, leaving me hanging from a tree for my friend to find me.

{alt}

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 09:41:12 PM by FawnL »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014, 05:56:24 PM »
well...I love how Natalia left you ...  nice present ...  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 05:11:55 PM »
Congratulations for Natalia... Great to see you win the come back

FawnL

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 05:29:34 PM »
This is how I thought the last match would have went when I commented on it

happy now...?  ;)

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 05:32:32 PM »
Yes I am :)

You got her good in the first fight and she redeemed herself in this one...

Maybe a rubber match is needed?

FawnL

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 06:02:12 PM »
Yes I am :)

You got her good in the first fight and she redeemed herself in this one...

Maybe a rubber match is needed?

actually I have a pretty busy schedule... opening a new Poll + story vs. Irenecatfighter ... a nice fight taking place
in a crowded Disco after a problem on a parking space...  ;D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:02:37 PM by FawnL »