News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

This Is Gonna Be Fun! (Beach Brawl)

• 17 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
This Is Gonna Be Fun! (Beach Brawl)
« on: September 12, 2014, 07:09:31 PM »
      "Let's have some fun, ladies!" the gorgeous bikini clad brunette shouted as she suddenly broke from her friends and sprinted after her target.
       "Whaaa--Noooo-Yeouccch," my hair...."
       Jennifer Love Hewitt's peaceful day on the beach with a few other lovely celebs suddenly turned nasty; well nasty and painful....
       "You're mine, all mine you sweet hot bitch," Francesca Le snarled. The veteran sexy catfighter pulled Jennifer around by her hair, tossing that lovely body every which way. Jennifers big beautiful breasts bulged out of her skimpy top. Francesca licked her lips as she relished each whimper,
       A quick kick shot to Jennifer's leg and the lovely actress was flat face first on the sand; she made it to all fours and began to crawl away when Francesca jumped on her back, wrestled her breathless, then wrapped her sexy legs around Jennifer's waist; she clamped her hand over her mouth and chin, pulled her lovely head back forcing her luscious chest out.
        "Oh my sweetie, guess what I really wanna do....I mean see," the brunette giggled in malicious delight. Jennifer's muffled screams and squirming lovely body were the only protest as Francesca hooked her fingers in that lovely top and yanked down slowly.
        "My what nice tits.....and your nips...they're getting hard," Francesca snarled in delight; she squeezed her legs harder around the helpless Jennifers waist and captured a stiff nipple between her hungry fingers. She tweaked and rolled the nipple, tugged it till it was rock hard and jutting out, then pinched hard. Poor Jennifer!
          -----------
         "Run girl-Yeah run harder"....the petite bikini clad catfight battle starlet kicked her pace up a notch closing in fast on her lovely blonde prey. Cali Logan reached out, barely catching the silky ends of the flowing blonde hair; it wasn't much to hang onto, but it was enough.
          "Yieeeeeeee-Uhhhhh." Kate Upton went down, her lovely body dropping to the sand.....Cali was all over the gorgeous stunned, dazed blonde, using a mess of her wrestling moves. The incredibly sexy top and short tight shorts that Kate was wearing became instant targets. Cali soon had Kate completely helpless; she tore the blondes top half off, almost completely exposing one breast. She grabbed her by the hair yanked her to her feet then began slapping her silly. Kate succeeded in only one lucky move ripping Cali's top off; instead of blushing or getting flustered like Kate had hoped, Cali simply giggled and then bitch slapped the blonde. As the dazed blonde staggered, Cali lunged at her, ripped her top completely off. Two hard slaps and one punch to each beautiful breast, then a double nipple grab; Kate screamed in agony as she found herself yanked forward. A knee to the crotch doubled the blonde over. Cali tripped her whimpering, whining gorgeous victim, tripped her sending her to the sand, landing on her back. Cali licked her lips, tweaked her own nipples, then slipped out of her bikini bottoms.....
      "Gotta sweet surprise for you blondie!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: This Is Gonna Be Fun! (Beach Brawl) More
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 07:35:04 PM »
      "Stupid broads; my friends fight like wimps," the quite beautiful busty blonde said as her eyes took in the action. She barely flinched as she saw the busty beauty-with reddish hair advance slowly, sexily, deliberately towards her step by step.
      "You want me, come and try to take me," Pam Anderson shouted as she made a fist and held it up. "Red" closed in fast.
       Pow! Pam swung hard....a direct hit.
       Beautiful eyes glazed; "Should have ducked-but I didn't think she'd fight back!"
       Goldie Blair blinked once, twice, a third time. A slight smile.....
       POW!
       "Uhhhhh," Pam Anderson gasped as she sucked air. (Note for the future: Punch a couple of times for sure when you fight a veteran experienced catfighter). The blonde suddenly felt a rather fast and strong arm encircle her lovely head...
      "It's called a headlock dumbass," Goldie laughed as she squeezed Pam's head hard; she held her head in her left arm; she reached in with her free hand, grabbed the tight t-shirt and ripped hard; as the fabric gave way, Goldie tripped Pam, sent her to the sand. She easily ripped the remaining torn shirt off her back, then grabbed her around the neck from behind.
       "Stand up....I'm gonna have some fun with you....."
       "Uhhhhh.....nooooo....Uhhhhh."
       Pam struggled a bit, but Goldies hold had weakened her more than she thought. She yelled as she felt Goldie's fingers grab at the side of her skimpy bikini top.
      "Whacha squealin' about you blonde bimbo," Goldie snips as she tears the bikini top down completely exposing Pams' huge beautiful breasts.
        "I'm gonna kill you," Pam threatens. Not that she was embarrassed; she smiled as she looked down and saw her own boobs get exposed. She was in love with her knockers. She heard Goldie gasp as she spun Pam around and got a good look at her famous jugs.
         "They're huge," Goldie thought silently.
          Thunk. Goldie gasped. (Never look at your rivals tits so longlingly, envyingly that you forget you're in a fight). Her groin exploded in pain.
           "It's called a pussy kick," Pam snickered. As Goldie dropped to her knees in the sand, Pam grabbed her by the hair, socked her in the jaw. Then she grabbed both thin shoulder straps of Goldies' top and tore it off....
          Pammie gasped....."Were they bigger than hers?"
          Pam gazed a few seconds at Goldie's huge rack, she licked her lips involuntarily as she watched Goldies' nipples get stiff when they were exposed. They looked sooo big and hard.
          Pam swung; Goldie grabbed her hand mid-air, mid-swing. She wrenched Pam's arm hard, sending her sprawling in front of her. Goldie jumped on her lower back, grabbed her by that lovely blonde hair and banged her face in the sand; then she jumped to her feet, pulled Pam to her feet, socked her in the chin; as Pam staggered, Goldie grabbed her, put her in a bear hug...
          "Tits-yours versus mine," Goldie snarled.
           "It's called a TITFIGHT," Goldie continued. She had wrapped her arms around Pam's back; she squeezed hard with her arms; thrust her huge breasts hard into Pam's huge jugs. Soon Pam began to whimper, gasp. Goldie relaxed her hold for a second, delivered a head butt, then returned to the titfight full force. She alligned her nipples with Pam's....she smiled wryly, victoriously as she felt her nips drive Pam's nips back into those luscious breasts.
            "Okay...uhhhhhh....leg me go....I give.....Uhhhh," Pam gasped.
            "Good glammie Pammie.....I win....you lose....and now I'm gonna-...."

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: This Is Gonna Be Fun! (Beach Brawl)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 11:12:40 PM »
Love the mix of the starlets and the girls from the web!

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 12:07:18 AM »
More plz. Future possible match ups could be as follows:

Nicole Oring vs Lucy Liu
Emily Addison vs Nikki Cox
Tia Ling vs Nina Dobrev
Tori Sinclair vs Jennifer Lopez

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 10:43:29 PM »
    "Thought she'd be faster!" the beautiful adult actress thought as she slowed down her beautiful sexy legs. She made a few mental adjustments as well......"What shall I do to this lovely big boobed bitch?" "Gonna enjoy pulling her hair....a few slaps, punches maybe? And that lovely body....every inch?!"
     "Eeeeek." One terrified high pitch scream....That brought a naughty smile from the attacker....(You know the kind...that silly grin when the cheetah brings down the gazelle...sorry, I digress).
      Denise Richards' shriek had barely cleared her sexy pouty lips as Paris Kennedy's fingers caught, twirled, then viciously pulled that silky brown hair. A quick leg sweep. All of Denises' loveliness took a rather clumsy but oh so sexy sprawl to the sand.
      Thunkkkk. (Perhaps a bit of sand in unwanted places?) Paris leaped on top of her, wrestled her, pinned her; as she straddled her rivals flat waist, she applied a nasty face claw with one hand; with the other she latched onto that big luscious firm left breast; her nails clawed through the skimpy tight top. Denise bucked frantically; even arched that lovely torso as her bare feet and rather sexy toes duge into the wet sand.
      At the waters' edge, the "fight" seemed to be all the more erotic.
      "Hmmmpffh, not much of a fighter are you sweet stuff?" Paris taunted. Denise replied with a wild slap that caught the now whimpering somewhat surprised tantalizing starlet directly on her ear. Paris heard a painful pop and felt a tad dizzy. Her gorgeous chest felt intense pain. Denise had now grabbed both of her breasts and began squeezing them hard. Her thumbnails dug into her tender aerolae, pushed against her sensitive rock hard nipples. Another buck....as effective as a Missour mule; Paris flew off; this time it was her lovely body meeting the sand. Denise's angry fingers buried into Paris's hair; one vicious hair pull.
      Paris snarled angrily resisting, fighting the pain. She shot her foot into Denise's leg hard...A blistering head jarring backhanded bitch slap. A few choice uncouth words....a small cloud of blue filled the air?!...a snap kick aimed midway at the midsection. Denise shrieked out an agonized gasp as one hard heel smacked into her pubic mound. She staggered. Paris lunged, grabbed her by the hair, jerked her around forcing Denise into the most helpless but erotic vulnerable positions....she angrily ripped the torn top off.
    Whunk. Thunk. Whump. Or such were the sounds as tight fists smacked luscious firm but oh so tender sensitive boob flesh.
    "Uhhhh...Ohhhhh...my boobs, please stop, you're hurting my tits," Denise whimpered as she desperately but futilely tried to block those highly erotic but effective blows.
     A leg sweep; Denise groaned as she was once again on the sand, on her back. Paris smirked, licked her lips hungrily...."Now, I'm gonna have some fun, some real fun," she snickered. She dropped down planting her sexy ass on Denise's tummy. She smacked Denises' hands away from her chest. She slowly cupped each luscious love mound; squeezed those boobs slow, painful, hard. She pinched and twisted each nipple. Then she began a most erotic but naughty slapping....nice rhythm-"I'm really good at this," Paris mused as she relished Denises' lovely eyes fill with tears, her sexy lips quiver....
     "Ohhhh, I'm sooo sorry, that doesn't feel very good does it?" Paris taunted.
     She smiled; giggled, leaned back slightly and slid her hand into a most interesting area a bit south of the border shall we say.
     An embarrased moan; a loud "NO!"
     A few minor "adjustments." A full body wiggle; no?!
     Another adjustment...."Uhhhhhhh."
   --------------------
     Better?

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: This Is Gonna Be Fun! (Beach Brawl) Jenna vs Tylene
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 07:00:37 PM »
      "Just about-I just about got her!"
      Reaching, reachinggggg; perfectly manicured nails, long fingers reached out, finally grabbed a few locks of lovely blonde hair.
      A scream, a shout, a downward most sexy erotic catfight struggle. Tylene Buck brought Jenna Jameson down, tackling her, immediately executing some effective wrestling moves. The two beautiful busty blondes went at it with a fury; a sizzling mix of arms, legs, hair and yes big, BIG boobs.
     Tylene, just a tad bit more experienced (ha-ha) at catfighting ripped Jenna's top off; she succeeded in wrapping her legs around the furious but somewhat frustrated blonde and squeezed hard. As her gorgeous legs tightened, Jenna frantically furiously tried to grab for Tylene's hair; a hard nipple pinch was her instant reward. Tylene whispered in her ear...
      "You're mine bitch and I'm gonna work you over good, then twist these famous tits till you scream like a whipped schoolgirl!"
      Pow. A backfist smack to that lovely somewhat overconfident face. A successful grab of Tylene's hair, a vicious jerk forward and a hard buck and Jenna was free. Barely getting to her feet she shot a perfect barefoot kick to Tylene's belly, then introduced her flat foot to a big bouncy but firm breast.
       "On your feet bitch," Jenna snarled as she buried her angry fingers in Tylene's silky blonde hair and jerked her to her feet. A most exciting boxing match ensued; only the occasional punch made a connection-both babes seemingly evenly matched in woman vs woman fisticuffs. Jenna shot a kick to Tylene's leg bringing her to her knees. She slapped her hard, got behind her, reached down and latched onto Tylene's huge breasts. Long determined fingers sunk in deep, clawing, digging into Tylenes luscious breasts through her skimpy bikini top. Jenna twisted her rivals tits viciously, clean out of the top.
      "Aieeeee," Tylene shrieked as Jenna angrily captured her nipples and began to twist, pinch and pull them. Tylene's lovely body writhed in agony for several erotic moments before she grabbed Jenna's wrists and sunk her hard sharp nails deep into the tender flesh. A well mastered judo type wrestling flip sent Jenna head over heels in the air; She landed hard on her backside letting out a surprised breath zapped gasp. Her long lovely sexy legs spread apart, out, up involuntarily.
        Up in a flash, Tylene lunged in. A hard kick to the ribs, then one kick smack to each breast. Tylene jumped on top of her rival, sat on her belly, socked her in the jaw, then began slapping her; face-once, twice; then with a wicked smile she began smacking Jenna's huge lovely breasts with open handed blows.
       "Uhhhh, Ouchhhh, stop it, please," Jenna bawled almost begging. As her beautiful eyes glazed, Tylene switched from slaps to slow erotic squeezing, She poked and thumbed the stiff thick nipples of her lovely captive. She giggled, taunted, then leaned back and slid one hand lower, lower....
        "Uhhhhhh, please, nooooooo-"
        "Relax sweetie, just relax and enjoy; I win-you lose, but we both can have some fun-see?"
        "Uhhhhhh-oooohh-Nuuhh-uhhhhh."

Immortaljoe

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 10:29:37 PM »
Yo, nice story Kevan.

any chance we see an uipdate on The Odds Are?

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: This Is Gonna Be Fun! (Beach Brawl) Tanya, Catherine
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 06:50:05 PM »
        Schreeech. One gorgeous fleeing brunette skidded her lovely bare feet to a total halt in the sand; she was not the type to run from a fight. Tall, busty, confident. Beauty was defined in her gorgeous body. She looked at her perceived opponent who was closing in on her fast. Poor beautiful drop-dead gorgeous blonde-was about to meet her match.
         "What the hell? She's stopped? I wanted to tackle her-like some of the other's did-DARN!" Tanya Danielle moved. She came to an abrupt halt; her lovely bikini clad body, lean and toned....now she stood a few feet from Catherine Bell. She suddenly felt nervous, a bit outmatched. Yes she was good at wrestling. And then she remembered. Yes, oh no, she had forgotten.
        As that long lovely sexy perfectly toned leg and bare foot cut through the air-yes, oh my, this lovely brunette studies kick boxing.
        Tanya swallowed hard; should she run.
        Whoosh. THunk.
        (When you don't know what to do, the best thing is to charge-hard and fast).
        Both women collided hard; a rather painful kerwhop...Four luscious bikini clad large perfect firm breasts smacked together. Tanya giggled. It was a familiar and erotic sensation for her. She instantly wrapped her arms tight around the surprised Catherine's back; she squeezed hard with all her strength. Catherine was caught off guard; no time, nor space to kick. Tanya dug her thumbs hard into her rivals tender upper back flesh. Suddenly the blonde leaned back-
        WHAM. A nasty head butt. Almost knocked even Tanya silly. Dazed Catherine a bit. Tanya wrapped a leg around Catherines, leaned and every luscious muscle in her body did it's duty; both women said "Hi" to the sand.
          Wrestling-Tanya was skilled. Catherine was equally strong, very fast. The two struggled. Tanya snickered as she skillfully untied Catherines bikini top and wiggled just so; her quick hands moved like lightning-she was quite skilled in stripping a rival-catfight stuff you know.
          "You stupid blonde bitch-how dare you?" Catherine snarled. She yanked some blonde hair hard, landed several effective punches; she got her legs around Tanya's waist and began to squeeze hard; soon the blonde was breathless.
           "Turnabout is fair play-you big boobed blonde bitch," Catherine stated rather matter of factly. Tanya's top flew through the salty sea breezes. She was surprised Tanya didn't blush like she had. (She had no idea who Tanya was) As a matter of record, most of the celebrities didn't have a clue who their attackers were....
            "Think I'll make you sorry for being so rude," Catherine said as she shifted her position and forced the gasping blonde onto her stomach; she jumped onto her lower back and grabbed her by the hair, banged Tanya's face into the sand several times....
             "Ever used sand for a cleanser-it removes all the makeup-that you seem to love to bathe your face in," Catherine taunted. She had started to enjoy this. Actually working a topless blonde over seemed to be turning her on. She admired those huge beautiful perfect breasts; she reached around and gave one lovely jug a good squeeze; she even pinched the large stiff nipple.
          "Owwww-owwwie," Tanya shrieked.
           "Let me go, let me up, I give,' Tanya pleaded in her most repentant tone.
           Catherine finally tired of this and reluctantly let her go....
           "What the hell is going on here?" Catherine asked as Tanya slowly got up.
           Tanya mumbled a few unintelligble words, acted like she was sorry; she slipped her hand quickly into her bikini bottoms; shook her head tossing her lovely hair somewhat erotically.
           Blondies' mind was trying to focus, to remember...."Now what did they say? How much? How hard?"
           "Oh what the hell, just do it!"
           A blaze of motion. A quick slap to the brunette's lovely neck.
           Catherine instantly felt weak, dizzy. Her lovely body swayed.
          "Oh crap, probably used to much" Tanya mused as she moved in on her now rather helpless opponent.
           (A special potion....makes one feel silly, confused and horney, very horney-great for a diabolical minded catfighter....a tiny pinprick on a little bit of cloth)....Only a few of these "naughties" were available. And she was lucky...Cause Catherine could have easily whipped her ass.
           "Gosh you're beautiful; your face, your legs, your tummy and those boobs, hmmmmm," Tanya thought as she slipped behind the gorgeous dazed brunette. She reached around and cupped her breasts. She squeezed them erotically, teased the already hard nipples; they got even harder, bigger, thicker. Catherine began to moan. Instinctively she slapped at Tanya's hands, she tried to pry them away from her breasts....But she was weak....It felt soooooo good.
            "Like this?" Tanya laughed. She began to nibble on Catherine's ear lobe....Her own rock hard nipples pressed into her rivals back.
             "Gosh your as weak and wimpy as you are beautiful," Tanya said sarcastically, she spun the brunette around, carressed her face, then kissed her passionately. Catherine snarled and tried to pull away. Tanya slapped her, then returned to the kiss, only added some expert tongue. She reached out, fondled Catherines breasts and positioned them so both women's nipples touched the others. Tanya moved her body expertly. A nipple vs nipple fight/teasing. Tanya pressed against Catherine harder, harder. Her own nipples seemed to be winning.
            "Ohhhhhh, Uhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhm." Catherines' glazed eyes and erotic, pleasure pregnant moans made Tanya hotter.
             "Darn lady, I'm sorry-this was supposed to be a fight, an exciting catfight on the beach, but what the hell; fighting, loving, it all kind of goes together right?"
             "You do agree, right?"
             "Ummmm, Ohhhhh," were the only responses Catherine made.
             "Okay then, at least I can wrestle you down."
             Wrestle, wrestle, down they went.
             "Hey, I've got an idea...since I win...and you lose, how about we?"
             The gorgeous busty blonde with a wicked winning catfight smile reached for Catherines'---

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: This Is Gonna Be Fun! (Beach Brawl)Nicole,Lucy, Jennifer A, Kymberly
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 08:15:15 PM »
      "Ummmmmm, that feels soooo good, BUT don't ya think she should go get our hot lovely hotties?"
       Nipples, those lovely thick stiff love "nubs" brought intense pleasure as her Asian friend teased, tweaked, pinched and pulled them. Nicole Oring indeed had expert babe on babe skills. She giggled, then gave each of Kymberly Jane's luscious breasts a good hard pleasurable slow squeeze.
       Perhaps she was a bit nervous; the "hottie" she had picked out to take on reportedly was somewhat adept in fighting skills. But she was sooooo hot. Lucy Liu she had noticed had stopped running with the rest of the fleeing lovelies.
       "Hey-look both of "our" opponents have stopped; looks like they've gotten sidetracked," Kymberly Jane said with a look of hot catfight passion in her eyes. She looked intently at her chosen prey; she had always had the hots for Jennifer Anniston. Lovely Jennifer was standing so close to Lucy Liu. Both wore sexy bikinis; suddenly Lucy put her hands on Jennifers shoulders as they faced each other and moved even closer.
       "This is gonna be good, and SOOOOOO much fun," Nicole said; she was secretly hoping that maybe Lucy would kiss Jennifer-or maybe they'd start pulling each others hair, tussling--Ahhhh, or maybe even catfight.
        "We really should move now, you know go get 'em,"  I wanna take Lucy down....hard.
        "Yeah and I want Jennifer," Kymberly rasped.

Offline kevan

• God Member
      "Let's get 'em!" Kymberly shouted with excitement as both she and Nicole took off after the two lovelies who had heard their shouts.
      "Think they're after us?" Jennifer A said nervously.
      "Don't worry-I can take them both-whoever the hell they are," Lucy said confidently. As Nicole and Kimberly got closer, Lucy smiled. She'd love to take down another Asian woman. And Kymberly Jane-well she looked hot; Kymberly's beautiful full breasts bounced in her bikini top with each running step. Jennifer was smiling too; for some reason a catfight excited her. With Lucy to back her up, maybe this was fun. Afterall she had been watching all the action up to now; the individual beach battles scattered all over were both exciting and erotic; she wasn't sure why these gorgeous newcomers or unknowns were so good at fighting though. But she would win her fight. Her mind flashed back to a couple of tiffs she had with other celebrities. Not known by many at all; she had wrestled Heather Locklear-konked her on the head with something and won the match. She even repaid Heather back (tit for tat) for squeezing her boobs in the tussle. She had even pinched the blondes nipples a couple of times. Then there was an off camera wrestling episode with Courtney. Courtney let her win but Jennifer thought she had won fair and square.
She enjoyed those two for sure; but there were others.
     "Let's get ready Jen; we can take them-you take the big boobed bimbo babe-I'll take the other one..."
     "Eiiiiyahhh!" Nicole entered the invisible beach arena with a flying kick, her bare feet smacking into Lucy's chest and knocking her backwards. Lucy was stunned and surprised; she fell down; Nicole landed on her sexy ass and both women were instantly on their feet; circling, making threats.
      "She's sooooo beautiful," Nicole thought as she stared at Lucy; Lucy's dark nipples were hard, sticking out against her sexy bikini tops bra cups. Both women wanted much to take the other down, to have a good fight; both felt sexually aroused. Nicole licked her lips; Lucy would be ohhhh, so tasty....
      Kerwhunk. Kimberly Jane slammed into Jennifer A with a full body block; two gorgeous lovely bodies colliding, smacking together. Jennifer gasped as the rather rude woman smacked into her; instinctively she threw her arms around Kymberly's back; Kymberly Jane did the same; It was a rather awkward but sizzling hot bearhug hold; Both squeezed their rival hard. Kymberly Jane felt soooo hot; she could feel Jennifer's famous nipples poking into her erect nubs. She relished Jennifers gasps of pain, frustration as she squeezed hard. She positioned herself perfectly and got a good short but effective kneecap to crotch blow in. Jennifer gasped in pain.
        "You're such a hot bitch; such a famous hot bitch, gonna love to take you down," Kymberly Jane said her voice, low and throaty. She glanced over at Nicole and Lucy; they were in a most erotic test of strength; their fingers locked, palms open and trying to force the other to her knees. Both of their sexy asses looked so hot in their skimpy tight bikini panties. Their sexy legs were showing off their muscles as they maneuvered,  for best position; their barefeet and toes digging into the wet sand for better traction.
       "Gonna win, gonna beat you Lucy dearie," Nicole promised. She pictured taking Lucy down, ripping her top off and having some real fun with her beautiful breasts. She was kind of hoping Lucy would be impressed with lovely "chest" as well.
        Whooooshhh.
        Whummmp...
        "Uhhhhhhhh."
---------------
   More on this double matchup...tbc

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: This Is Gonna Be Fun! (Beach Brawl)More of 2 vs 2
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 07:21:16 PM »
     Nicole gasped in pain as her forehead exploded in pain; Lucy had forced her to her knees winning the test of strength, then shot forward smacking the Asian pornstar's head courtesy one nasty headbutt. Nicole's beautiful eyes blurred; her fingers and hands felt lightning like pain as Lucy still grasping her fingers executed a painful fingerlock, wrist twist hold.
     "Fightin' me wasn't so smart huh bitch?" Lucy snickered. Suddenly she released her painful fingerlock, slapped Nicoles lovely face hard, grabbed her by that luscious long jet black silky hair, jerked her to her feet, then delivered a most wicked bitch slap sending Nicole staggering. Like a tigress, Lucy lunged behind her, untied Nicole's bikini top and ripped it off, tossed it towards the water.
    "You crazy broad, my boobs, my lovely boobs, Oh noooo!" Nicole started her erotic protest sounding scared, ending with a sarcastic snicker....
     "Like 'em don't ya-c'mon, come closer, kiss 'em okay? I know ya want to?" Nicole taunted as she looked angrily and lustily directly into Lucy's gorgeous eyes. She noticed the sparkle of lust. Lucy was getting hot just looking at Nicoles perfect perky breasts and those stiffening dark nipples.
     "Bet you'd love to suck these, huh you hot little bitch," Nicole continued taunting Lucy as she cupped her own breasts, then slowly tweaked her nipples....
     "Stupid bitch-I'm gonna knock you silly," Lucy snarled. She took a fighting stance, curled her pouty lips in a snarl, took a good look at her now topless rival who had also assumed a fighting stance.
      "Awwwck-Aieeeee!" The loud pained yell, the ear piercing scream seemed to beg for the two lovely Asian warriors' attention.
       Nicole glanced over-Kymberly Jane was in big trouble. Jennifer A was having some fun and getting ready for even more fun...
      "EEEEEEYAHHHH!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: This Is Gonna Be Fun! (Beach Brawl)More
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 10:38:06 PM »
      One lovely busty pornstar (Kymberly Jane) landed hard on her back-kerplop on the wet sand; she yelled loudly as the air escaped her lungs. Jennifer smiled at her handiwork (a good woman to woman...cattyfite judo style flip)...she giggled as she watched a huge wave coming in high and fast.
       Whoossssh. Poor Kymberly Jane got soaked; her hair, face, those big firm breasts. Her entire lovely body got drenched thoroughly.
       Cough. Spit. Haack. One big mouthful of salty sea water. Lungs gasped for air as she coughed; One impressive chest....sporting a cold wet bikini top....And the "headlights were fully on". Jennifer noticed Kymberly Jane's large big thick erect nipples. Her own famous nips-well "this crazy bitch's nips were soooo big"
       "Get up sweetie; I think I have a couple more moves I can try with you," Jennifer snipped as she grabbed her rival's legs at the ankles. For spite she dug her sharp nails into the tender ball of Kymberly Jane's foot just to make a "point."
        "Yeowchhh," Kymberly Jane yelped. Jennifer pulled her several feet away from the incoming waves.
No need for the bitch to drown yet. She noticed Kymberly Jane's top was now only partially covering up her impressive twin treasures. One lovely mound was quite exposed, that perky pink nipple seemed begging for some attention-well, at least a good pinch.
         "Owwwwwie," Kim bawled when Jennifer made her move. Jennifer squealed like a, uh,-well a girl when her rival suddenly grabbed her wrist, twisted her hand and arm painfully as she jumped to her feet. Kymberly Jane knew moves too.
          "Now it's my turn to work you over Miss Jennifer," Kymberly Jane chirped. She gave her two rapid fire backhand slaps, then put her in a most uncomfortable full nelson. She tightened her arms, forced Jennifer's sexy upper body backwards, sideways and rudely "invited" her to try new positions of agony.
          "You're such a pretty babe-I've always kind a had a crush on you," Kymberly Jane whispered in Jennifers' ear. She nipped at her earlobe with her pearly whites.
          "Ohhhh-uhhhh, what are you doing?" Jennifer rasped. That move kind of made her more perky shall we say...Kymberly Jane pressed her full breasts into Jennifers upper back....
          "This crazy broad's enjoying this," Jennifer said to herself as she tried to break free; she felt flushed, hot....she could feel Kymberly Jane's rock hard big nips pushing against her.
           "Time to step it up a notch," Kymberly Jane announced as she suddenly released Jennifer; she put her in a headlock; socked her in the ribs, then reached for the back of her bikini top.
           "Hmmmmmm, not a very good knot here-guess you weren't a Boy Scout, huh Jenny dear?"
           One good tug and Jennifer was topless. She screamed and threatened; squirmed, struggled but Kymberly Jane held her tight.
           "So you like to fight huh sweetie? Ever been in a TITFIGHT?"
           "Huh? What? Whooooa...."
           Whoosh.
           Whack. Slap. Smack. Whap!
           Kerwhummphhhh-

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: This Is Gonna Be Fun! (Beach Brawl)Jennifer A, Lucy L, KymbrlyJne, Nicole O
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2014, 09:22:26 PM »
         Kymberly Jane delivered stinging slaps to Jennifer's face along with some quick jabs to her ribs and belly. Her own top seemed a bit of a hindrance; torn and wet. Kymberly Jane wondered if her gorgeous famous rival would be hot seeing her almost topless. For sure Kymberly was getting more than hot as she went after Jennifer.
        "Stop, what the hell? I don't even know who you are? Why do you want to fight me?" Jennifer asked as she tried to duck, dodge, backpedal to get away from the determined Kymberly.
        "I'm a star-porn, you know, and I just love to catfight? Especially pretty and gorgeous hot hotties like you?" Kymberly snarled. She was getting a little winded; Jennifer seemed to be having more energy. Kymberly lunged; Jennifer backstepped, stumbled. Kymberly Jane caught her and put her in a breast to breast bearhug.
       "Uhhhhhh, Ooooooh," Jennifer moaned. Her arms were pinned at her side; Kymberly Jane applied all her strength and energy. She felt her breasts push hard against Jennifer's twin peaks. Their nipples were perfectly alligned. As they rubbed, struggled, pressed together, both felt horney, hot. Only one would admit it.
       "Feels good, huh girl?" Kymberly Jane taunted. She strained her arms, shoulders and lifted Jennifer clean off the sand. She stumbled.
        "OOOOH-AHHHH, Look out!" Both women squealed as they fell clumsily to the sand. They rolled around as each pulled the others hair. Jennifer landed a lucky elbow shot to Kymberly Jane's face. She heard her rival gasp in pain, then punched her in the ribs. She got up, delivered a barefoot kick to the ribs again.
        Suddenly she felt strong,,,angry and strangely enough, ready to do catfight!
        "Ouchhhh that hurts, let go," Kymberly Jane shrieked in surprised pain as Jennifer angrily grabbed her hair, jerked her upward, shot a knee into her groin, then holding her by the hair she punched her several times. She shot a perfect uppercut to Kymberly Jane's chin snapping the porn stars head back. She darted in, tore the wet torn top off and drilled a perfect punch to Kymberly's beautiful full left breast.
      "Arggggggh, my boob, my boob," Kymberly moaned.
       "Hmmmmm, I guess porn stars can't fight," she taunted, barely believing the way she was feeling.
       Kymberly Jane's cute'n'pretty face turned beet red with anger.
       She lunged at Jennifer. Jennifer started to move but too little too late. The two went down, Jennifer came out on top after a good tussle, Sitting on Kymberly Jane's waist she slapped her face several times before latching onto those huge beautiful milky white breasts. Large stiff pink nipples quickly became two tempting targets for Jennifer's twisting, pinching fingers.
        "Eeeeeyah.."Heeeiaaaiiii!" Karate kiiai like cries erupted several feet away. Nicole and Lucy were going at it like two young eager students in a dojo. A very sexy erotic dojo?!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2014, 02:11:45 AM »
       Flying fists and feet flew like incoming missiles mostly hitting their intended targets. Lucy's incredible martial arts skills were being demonstrated to lovely topless Nicole big time. The porn-fetish star was only fast or lucky enough to elude only a fraction of the blows. She took hits and kicks all over; to her legs, belly, ribs, abs, and yes those luscious breasts and beautiful face. The last of a series of well placed and perfectly timed blows was a roundhouse kick that had it hit full force would have knocked the Asian beauty clean out; however, Nicole moved fast...caught a bit of pain and went down more out of fear than out of response to the kick.
       "Hmmmmm, time for magic," she mused as her fingers slipped inside of her bikini bottoms. A bit of naughty powder. Seeing her lovely opponent getting back up on her feet, Lucy lunged.
        "aAAAAACHOOO!"  Fine magic powder floated into Lucy's nose and eyes. She inadvertently licked the fine powder off her lips...Instantly she felt a bit dizzy, weak and about one hundred times hornier than a few moments earlier. (She always felt hot when fighting another woman) now she felt she was flaming.
        "Now, I get to have some real fun," Nicole thought to herself as she watched Lucy's eyes change from confidence to a bit of uncertainty or was it fear. Both women moved in fast to attack each other, Lucy trying to ignore how she was feeling.
         Lucy swung a fist hard; Nicole easily grabbed her arm and with a judo flip, she flipped her head over heels. Lucy's sexy derriere landed hard in the wet sand. Nicole snapped a kick to Lucy's ribs, grabbed her by the hair and hauled her to her feet. Lucy broke away, stepped back, then moved close and fired a hard kick aiming for Nicole's lower abs. Nicole sidestepped, grabbed Lucy's ankle, twisted her foot hard.
         "Yiiieeeeee!" Lucy screamed.
         "What did you do to me-what did you throw at me you crazy sleazy bitch," Lucy snarled. Nicole smiled, backpedaled, pulled and jerked Lucy off balance. As Lucy went down, Nicole clawed at the bottoms of Lucy's tender foot. She dug a finger into a pressure point.
          Angry pained screams flowed freely from Lucy's beautiful sensuous lips. Nicole aimed a rather naughty barefoot kick to her rivals exposed crotch. Lucy's beautiful eyes rolled. She grabbed her crotch to protect it; Nicole twisted her foot hard again, dropped the foot, then lunged in, dropped down, grabbed Lucy by the hair; Nicole positioned the dazed, hurting Lucy and put her in a backbreaker hold holding her by her hair, bending her over backwards over her extended bent leg.
          "Uhhhhh, ooooooh, let me gooooo." Lucy couldn't believe she was saying this, pleading to another woman. A stupid bimbo pornstar. Nicole looked into her beautiful eyes. She licked her lips hungrily. She reached down and began tugging slowly at Lucy's bikini top.
          "Oh my Lucy, I'm wanna see your boobs-bet they're fantastic," Nicole teased. Nicole felt soooo horney and excited as she watched Lucy squirm in pain as she had her helpless; she tugged painfully, steadily at Lucy's hair forcing her to stick her beautiful chest out. A little more on the tugging action and both Lucy's breasts were completely exposed. Her rock hard dark nipples were not quite as thick or long as Nicoles. But they were sooooo beautiful. Nicole reached under Lucy's back, untied the top, then she gave it a good hard jerk. Lucy winced, snarled and cussed as she saw her bikini top fly away in the ocean breeze. It landed a few inches from the water.
          "Nice, really nice. Firm. Perfect boobs on a perfect actress. You know I've always liked you, right, Lucy sweetie." Nicole snickered. She relished Lucy's angry cussing, her seemingly impotent threats and her squirming.
          "Let me go so I can kick your ass good," Lucy snipped. She knew that she could take Nicole easily if it hadn't been for that mysterious powder.
           Whaaaack.
           Nicole leaned forward and brought a tight fist straight down smacking Lucy in the belly. She kept her fist their, dug her knuckles into the now tender spot. Slowly opening her fingers she ran her palm up Lucy's abs towards the right breast. Soon she was squeezing the tender sensitive love mound hard. She tweaked the stiff dark nipple, rolled in in her fingers then pinched it hard.
           "Aiiiiiiiiiie," Lucy shrieked.
            "And now the other one-we must practice balance, right my sweet warrior?"

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2014, 04:23:06 PM »
Loving every bit of this story - thanks!