News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

rookie of the year/the championship battle

• 18 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
rookie of the year/the championship battle
« on: September 13, 2014, 01:08:56 AM »
THE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR   2014    CHAMPIONSHIP....17 LADIES BEGAN   TWO  ARE LEFT STANDING  CONGRATULATIONS TO KRISTIELYNN  AND LYANNAPELON  IN REACHING THE FINALS....FCF MEMBERS HAVE 1 VOTE THIS ROUND  TO  COMMENT AND ENCOURAGE  THEIR FAVORITE
AS THROUGHOUT THIS TOURNAMENT  THE LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE AND POST COMMENTS

AS AN ADDED TWIST TO THIS FINAL ROUND  MEMBERS  MAY     {CHANGE THEIR VOTE}  AT ANY TIME  DURING THE 7 DAYS THIS POLL IS RUNNING..BASED ON    WHO HAS THE MOST  IMAGINAATIVE AND REALISTIC  POST...SHOULD  IT END IN A TIE  OR  CLOSE  IN VOTING
THE LADIES PARTICIPATION COULD ALSO HELP DETERMINE THE WINNER..

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH LADIES..AND PLEASE EVERYONE   REMEBER TO KEEP THIS ALL IN FUN
THIS TOURNEY ENDS IN 7 DAYS...THANK YOU :)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:17:19 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lilkristyclaws

Re: rookie of the year/the championship battle
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 03:30:06 AM »
Go get her Kristi!  You are the only champ around here. 

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 06:13:38 AM »
Kristie is a scrapper, a fun and creative writer, and a genuinely bad-ass fighter.

... but all that aside, she's facing LYANNA.

Mmmmmmm ...

Lyanna.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 01:10:52 AM »
Kristie is a scrapper, a fun and creative writer, and a genuinely bad-ass fighter.

... but all that aside, she's facing LYANNA.

Mmmmmmm ...

Lyanna.

Hehe I couldn't help but imagine you staring at a picture of me as you said that :P

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 06:29:31 AM »
I'd like some convincing for my vote first.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 12:21:30 AM »
Such a close vote!!! Thank you to everyone who has voted for me and got me to this point! I'm not done yet, though!

Lyanna, shall we give FCF a show? I ask with a smile, as I slowly move towards her... My eyes stare deeply into hers... Lyanna is one of my best friends here, but when you're put up against a friend, you've got to fight, and you just hope she realizes that you did what you had to... I move my sexy 5'6" 130lbs 32DD 25-35 26yo body to hers, in my red lace bra and thong, and I press my body to hers, bumping my firm breasts into hers, as my right hand slides out, and takes hold of her hip, as my left reaches up, and grabs the back of her neck... my eyes stare deep into hers, and I whisper, "Good luck, sweetheart..." and with that, I lean in, and pull at her neck at the same time, and my lips find hers, kissing her deeply and passionately, feeling my body tingling already at the contact between us, as my tongue flutters out and past her lips, locking her in a wild and passionate kiss....
xXx

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 09:14:03 AM »
Such a close vote!!! Thank you to everyone who has voted for me and got me to this point! I'm not done yet, though!

Lyanna, shall we give FCF a show? I ask with a smile, as I slowly move towards her... My eyes stare deeply into hers... Lyanna is one of my best friends here, but when you're put up against a friend, you've got to fight, and you just hope she realizes that you did what you had to... I move my sexy 5'6" 130lbs 32DD 25-35 26yo body to hers, in my red lace bra and thong, and I press my body to hers, bumping my firm breasts into hers, as my right hand slides out, and takes hold of her hip, as my left reaches up, and grabs the back of her neck... my eyes stare deep into hers, and I whisper, "Good luck, sweetheart..." and with that, I lean in, and pull at her neck at the same time, and my lips find hers, kissing her deeply and passionately, feeling my body tingling already at the contact between us, as my tongue flutters out and past her lips, locking her in a wild and passionate kiss....

"Indeed we should. Though are you up for it?" I reply and once our eyes meet the lust we feel for one another becomes apparent immediately, not another word needing to be spoken between us for we know this dance we are about to perform better than anyone, and our bodies are eager to prove just that to each other. It is inevitable that our bodies will come together but for the moment we stand apart, coming closer with every second while my eyes drift over Kristi admiring the large breasts and firm body the woman possesses, both loving and hating those red lace garments for as great as they look upon her I wish nothing was between us.

I can feel a warmth emanating from deep within me and spreading throughout my body as we approach one another, my 32F mounds hanging proudly from high up upon my chest with nipples already poking through the thin black lace that forms my bra, my matching thong already damp from my arousal. "Come closer, I need to inspect you properly." I say with a light laugh before pressing my body to hers, rubbing my breasts firmly over Kristi's own so that our nipples kiss briefly with every pass I make. I can feel our weight is equal from the pressure we exert upon each other, but at 5'7" in height I have the pleasure of gazing down into Kristi's eyes while she wraps her arm around my neck and pulls me in for the kiss.

Theres no keeping me from savoring this embrace as our lips part and our moans echo in one another's mouths, your tongue slipping its way in between my lips which quickly close around the intruding muscle to suck upon it, my own tongue licking along the top and bottom of her trapped tongue while I softly moan against it. My left arm slips around Kristi's waist and nestles itself against the upper half of her ass, hugging her close to me as our ample mounds flatten against their rivals only slightly before our breasts give no further ground and remain firm. My right arm soon joins my left but it isn't long before my right hand roams upward, fingertips brushing along Kristi's spine until they come across the clasp of the woman's bra, unhooking the garment with ease before the hand drifts back down south to give Kristi a loving slap upon her left ass cheek.

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 01:07:28 AM »

"Indeed we should. Though are you up for it?" I reply and once our eyes meet the lust we feel for one another becomes apparent immediately, not another word needing to be spoken between us for we know this dance we are about to perform better than anyone, and our bodies are eager to prove just that to each other. It is inevitable that our bodies will come together but for the moment we stand apart, coming closer with every second while my eyes drift over Kristi admiring the large breasts and firm body the woman possesses, both loving and hating those red lace garments for as great as they look upon her I wish nothing was between us.

I can feel a warmth emanating from deep within me and spreading throughout my body as we approach one another, my 32F mounds hanging proudly from high up upon my chest with nipples already poking through the thin black lace that forms my bra, my matching thong already damp from my arousal. "Come closer, I need to inspect you properly." I say with a light laugh before pressing my body to hers, rubbing my breasts firmly over Kristi's own so that our nipples kiss briefly with every pass I make. I can feel our weight is equal from the pressure we exert upon each other, but at 5'7" in height I have the pleasure of gazing down into Kristi's eyes while she wraps her arm around my neck and pulls me in for the kiss.

Theres no keeping me from savoring this embrace as our lips part and our moans echo in one another's mouths, your tongue slipping its way in between my lips which quickly close around the intruding muscle to suck upon it, my own tongue licking along the top and bottom of her trapped tongue while I softly moan against it. My left arm slips around Kristi's waist and nestles itself against the upper half of her ass, hugging her close to me as our ample mounds flatten against their rivals only slightly before our breasts give no further ground and remain firm. My right arm soon joins my left but it isn't long before my right hand roams upward, fingertips brushing along Kristi's spine until they come across the clasp of the woman's bra, unhooking the garment with ease before the hand drifts back down south to give Kristi a loving slap upon her left ass cheek.

We each take in the beautiful sight in front of us... Your stunning body, as always, is on display in front of me, looking sexy in your black lace set, and the distance between us closes... "How close do you want me, sweetheart, cause I'm going to be going all the way..." I purr to you as our bodies move together... A soft moan escapes my lips, as our firm breasts come together, and even through our bras, our ever growing nipples stab, and flick across one another, as I feel you move your body side to side...

My left hand holds the back of your neck softly, helping pull you in to a tight embrace, kissing you deeply, passionately, and lovingly... If one were to see us, they would not know we were fighting, but in fact, within our lips, is an early contest, with you sucking at my tongue, and wrapping your own around her... My lips pressed with yours, and my tongue laps, flutters, and rolls sensually in your mouth, and I can feel your hands wandering over my skin... I then feel your hand move to the clasp of my bra, and you unhook her easily... I can feel the straps loosen as our breasts press together tightly, and I give a smile into our kiss, knowing how badly you want to shed our garments...

Our kisses continue passionately, and my own left hand slips from your neck, and my fingernails softly trace along your spine, down to your own clasp on your bra, unhooking as well, before my fingernails continue their soft, and gentle trace down your soft skin, until my hand slides to your ass... I give a little yelp from your slap to my ass, and I immediately react in kind, *SMACKING* your ass tightly with both hands, before they grab your thong, pulling the dampness of your crotch tightly against her, as my right leg slips between yours, while my thigh presses tightly against your wetness...
xXx

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 02:04:36 AM »
We each take in the beautiful sight in front of us... Your stunning body, as always, is on display in front of me, looking sexy in your black lace set, and the distance between us closes... "How close do you want me, sweetheart, cause I'm going to be going all the way..." I purr to you as our bodies move together... A soft moan escapes my lips, as our firm breasts come together, and even through our bras, our ever growing nipples stab, and flick across one another, as I feel you move your body side to side...

My left hand holds the back of your neck softly, helping pull you in to a tight embrace, kissing you deeply, passionately, and lovingly... If one were to see us, they would not know we were fighting, but in fact, within our lips, is an early contest, with you sucking at my tongue, and wrapping your own around her... My lips pressed with yours, and my tongue laps, flutters, and rolls sensually in your mouth, and I can feel your hands wandering over my skin... I then feel your hand move to the clasp of my bra, and you unhook her easily... I can feel the straps loosen as our breasts press together tightly, and I give a smile into our kiss, knowing how badly you want to shed our garments...

Our kisses continue passionately, and my own left hand slips from your neck, and my fingernails softly trace along your spine, down to your own clasp on your bra, unhooking as well, before my fingernails continue their soft, and gentle trace down your soft skin, until my hand slides to your ass... I give a little yelp from your slap to my ass, and I immediately react in kind, *SMACKING* your ass tightly with both hands, before they grab your thong, pulling the dampness of your crotch tightly against her, as my right leg slips between yours, while my thigh presses tightly against your wetness...

"We should have just come naked, though I will be taking her underwear home with me after I make her gush for me." I think to myself as my thoughts wander during our fiery embrace, her tongue trapped within my mouth but roving a difficult beast to tame as despite sucking and licking the lewd muscle Kristi's tongue remains defiant as it lashes about my mouth. Our bras just feel undesired to me as they are all that keeps our breasts from truly coming together, my nipples beginning to burn from the friction of grinding against the lace of my bra, and yet I refuse to back down. I arch my back to press my breasts forcefully into your own, rolling my shoulders to send first my left and then my right mound slamming into your breasts which bounce with each heavy impact.

Its impossible not to moan into our kiss as we share our passion with one another, fighting not with unrefined blows or holds but purely through placing her body against my own, testing to see which would succumb to the pleasure building inside us first. My fingers make quick work of your bra's clasp with my own following soon after but neither of us seems eager to separate from the other, our bras wedged between our dueling tits as we grind into one another, but slowly the force of our chests coming together pushes our bras down until at long last they slip free from our bodies, our breasts now slamming together, nipple spearing into nipple to see which pair gives first.

You seem content to simply copy me as your hand makes a loud smack as it slap my heart shaped ass, but then you slip your leg in between mine and pull on my thong, my body shuddering against yours while moaning louder into our kiss. For a few moments I let it happen, savoring the waves of heat emanating from my pussy while rocking my hips to grind my lips against your thigh. My left hand slips its fingers underneath the band of Kristi's thong and with a sharp tug slips it down to expose your lovely pink pussy lips, my right hand reaching around to push two of my fingers knuckle deep inside your sex, twisting and curling to drive your pussy wild from the very beginning.

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 02:50:20 AM »

"We should have just come naked, though I will be taking her underwear home with me after I make her gush for me." I think to myself as my thoughts wander during our fiery embrace, her tongue trapped within my mouth but roving a difficult beast to tame as despite sucking and licking the lewd muscle Kristi's tongue remains defiant as it lashes about my mouth. Our bras just feel undesired to me as they are all that keeps our breasts from truly coming together, my nipples beginning to burn from the friction of grinding against the lace of my bra, and yet I refuse to back down. I arch my back to press my breasts forcefully into your own, rolling my shoulders to send first my left and then my right mound slamming into your breasts which bounce with each heavy impact.

Its impossible not to moan into our kiss as we share our passion with one another, fighting not with unrefined blows or holds but purely through placing her body against my own, testing to see which would succumb to the pleasure building inside us first. My fingers make quick work of your bra's clasp with my own following soon after but neither of us seems eager to separate from the other, our bras wedged between our dueling tits as we grind into one another, but slowly the force of our chests coming together pushes our bras down until at long last they slip free from our bodies, our breasts now slamming together, nipple spearing into nipple to see which pair gives first.

You seem content to simply copy me as your hand makes a loud smack as it slap my heart shaped ass, but then you slip your leg in between mine and pull on my thong, my body shuddering against yours while moaning louder into our kiss. For a few moments I let it happen, savoring the waves of heat emanating from my pussy while rocking my hips to grind my lips against your thigh. My left hand slips its fingers underneath the band of Kristi's thong and with a sharp tug slips it down to expose your lovely pink pussy lips, my right hand reaching around to push two of my fingers knuckle deep inside your sex, twisting and curling to drive your pussy wild from the very beginning.

I think to myself, "This is going to be an amazing battle, and I can't wait to make this hot bitch gush for me, and claim my latest trophies...." My moans escape my lips, into our kiss, as our tongues lap and roll together, locked in a wildly passionate embrace, as we continue to rub our chests together... finally, our bras rub down our girls, and finally drop down between us, and I let out a loud moan as our naked firm breasts come together for the first time tonight... rock hard nipples stab and flick across one anothers, as we roll our shoulders, slapping our breast flesh together from left to right, and back, right to left... neither backing down an inch, as our nipples stab and pierce the others breasts...

My nails lightly dig into your ass cheeks as I help your hips move, pulling your covered, damp, sex along my smooth thigh as I rub up and down slowly... I listen to your moans, and feel them as we remain locked in a passionate kiss... Loving your moans, knowing you're already enjoying the feelings, and then you strike... You shove my thong down, and two of your fingers immediately slip inside my damp sex... I pull off of our kiss and let out a loud, deep, moan... "MMMMMMMM" as you immediately begin trying to drive me wild....

I know you're enjoying my thigh against your sex, but I'm in a bad position, and know it... My fingers on your thong, each pull and tear in opposite directions, as I hear the material ripping and tearing... My hands toss your thong away, and come down with another *SLAPSLAP* to your ass cheeks, before I squeeeeeze and pull your sex tightly to my thigh... rubbing my soft skin against your wetness, as my fingers dance between your ass cheeks, and I press my middle finger against your tight hole... teasing, and circling her, before slowly slipping her inside, as I twirl and roll her, slowly working her deeper inside your puckered hole....
xXx

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 08:19:20 PM »
Lyanna is awesome and gorgeous annnnnd gets my vote. :)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 08:32:47 PM »
Team Kristie

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 05:20:01 AM »
fun back and forth  fight so far...only a few hours left to vote
the prez tramp

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 12:56:31 PM »
I am proud to be a friend of both of them!
This is a great fight for sure!
I will go with Kristi this time for the win!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2014, 06:59:43 AM »
congratulations to kristielynn    winning the rookie of the year     :)...and to lyannapelon   advancing to the final round :)

thanks to all the fcf members    for their  interest  votes  and comments  each round...a special thanks to big mike   for adding each ladies pictures in the first round :)

and a special thanks to all the ladies that entered this tournament they are.
your favorite fuck toy
kyliesubmits
fun size
lilkristyclaws
fit officer wife
deadlym
jessiefights
brandy fit
candy girl
wyld bytch ivy
applelao
fawnL