News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

rookie of the year/the championship battle

• 18 Replies

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Re: rookie of the year/the championship battle
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2014, 09:31:04 AM »
Kristi if you ever really want to see who rookie of the year is, and not just in some poll, you know where to find me for an actual fight.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2014, 04:30:57 PM »
Kristi if you ever really want to see who rookie of the year is, and not just in some poll, you know where to find me for an actual fight.

I'm pretty sure the Society wouldn't mind hosting this fight :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 02:12:13 AM »

First, thank you Lexi for putting the poll on! Second, thanks to everyone for their votes throughout the tournament, it was a lot of fun! Third, Lyanna, you know I'm always up for fighting you... who knows, I may knock that shitty attitude out of you!
xXx

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2014, 07:39:35 AM »
CONGRATS to Kristi .. Wowwww winning means look out ladies.. This catfighter officially no longer a rookie!!

MAJOR Kudos to LyannaPelon as well ... Took a lot of effort and ability, just getting to this round. She put up a hell of a battle ..

VERY close all the way .. WELL DONE and great effort by both lovely ladies here!!

Storm