News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lady SunFire vs Mother Russia - Destruction of the Beverly Hills Heroines - PT 1

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
The AXXIS Corporation is well known in the world for their products & services , even having a stadium named after them & an arena or two & with their corporation being run by the book , there was nobody who knew that behind the behind the scenes , the real powers that be , were engaged in anthing but legit operations as they made huge money trafficking drugs , guns , & rare art & with the CEO & other higher ups & even lackey employess being paid well , nobody was questioning who was beyond the CEO , only knowing the AXXIS Corporation was founded was founded by a man who was in his late 80's now & still alive .
Behind the scenes was known to none except for a small group of what on the surface were mere sexy trophy wives from Beverly Hills , some MILFS , some Cougars , & to the AXXIS Corporation , they were vigilantes they knew as The Beverly Hills Heroines who while their husbands were at work making the big bucks , mixed in for these women between shopping on Rodeo Drive & relaxing at Spas , they engaged in heavy training in combat skills & here & there went out when their husbands were off on business or out on a mans night out , the Beverly Hills Heroines went out themselves & fought crime & police stations frequently found beat up thugs handcuffed outside their stations with a note from a heroine & a tape of wrongdoings for convictions & there were times , too many times as far as the dark AXXIS Corporation members were concerned that were arrests & convictions that ruined their operations .
The head of the AXXIS Corporation , the unknown dark side of it , held a meeting one day with his cronies promising that the Beverly Hills Heroines soon would be no concern to them , " once we start kicking their asses , they will go away & stay away & since they know the other side of our operaion is 100% super for the world they won't say shit " he told everyone & then before anyone could start a real discussion on what he said , he said " fantastic - right on time " & there on the monitor was one of the heroines , a sexy cougar known as Lady SunFire & as some cronies fidgeted , the top dog just held up a finger & used an intercom to lead Lady SunFire where she was needed to go & he spoke once she was there " Lady SunFire , thanks for accepting my invitation & my invitation for the little fight I set up tomight , me & all my cronies in evil are here & I swear on all the good people behind the AXXIS corporation that if you win tonight , we will gladly go to prison & the Beverly Hills Heroines win , but if you lose , you will NEVER stick your nose in our business again " & to that , Lady Sunfire simply replied , " yes , a heroine is true to her word , but what fight are we talking about , who am I fighting ? " she asked as she did not see much in this dimly lit room she was in & that's when the lights went on & in front of her was a wrestling ring " a little wrestling exhibition Lady SunFire that's all " came out over the intercom .
Lady Sunfire laughed when she saw the ring " what you got for me , a handicap match against 2 incompetent lackeys & some steroid freak guy who I can tire out in a minute or two ? " she inquired upon entering the ring & was told , " no , woman vs woman , a strong woman yes , who will prove it is not you , she has been created to destroy & will do so to you , but just remember Lady SunFire , we again have no ambition to kill you or any of your fellow heroines , just destroy them , make them stop being heroines & oh boy , what a consolation prize , going back to being just a mere wealthy socialite , tonight we have you & if you lose , we have plans next on your pal , Lady Raven , & if you are ready , we will bring out your opponent " .
Lady sunfire simply responded " bring out your steroid freak woman & I'll take her down as easy as a man all the same " so the voice rang out " Mother Russia , come on out & meet Lady Sunfire & say Hello " & with that , mussic played as Mother Russia came out , making Lady Sunfire turn away from seeing her opponent at first to inquire about Mother Russia coming out to ring music " ring music , really ? , what do you think this is , the WWE or Impact Wrestling or something ? & was met with " no , Lady Sunfire , not at all , they are all good girls win / bad girls lose , you do watch , there is almost no such thing as a ladies squash match anymore , but we intend this match to be one , you will get destroyed , you will go away & the only time we will see you further is watching this destruction over & over & to show I am not all bad , your opponent is halfway to the ring , maybe you should concentrate on her " & upon Lady SunFire turning , she saw a monster of a woman , a woman who stood 6'9 & weighed about 260 lbs of solid muscle , dwarfing Lady Sunfire who was 5'5 & 127 lbs & as Lady Sunfire spotted her opponent , Mother Russia just smiled & waved " Hello vittle housevife " .
Lady SunFire just smiled & replied " so , you are their secret weapon , huh ? a steroid woman , or in this case , vuman " & got a reply of " vat ever yu vant to think vittle heroine , I am strong & vill squash you like a vittle bug " & Mother Russia was then ringside & decided to flex for the heroine to show her what she had & continued to flex in front of the heroine until the heroine decided the flexing was long enough & charged over towards the ropes & launched herself up & over at the large woman , hitting her cross body block style as she showed of her athleticism that made her one of the heroines in the first place , but despite the hard & heavy momentum she had , Mother Russia caught the heroine in her arms with very little back peddleing & held her securely as Lady Sunfire responded " no way " & Mother Russia said " yes vay " & ran with the heroine towards the steel ringpost where she rammed the heroines back into it hard , held onto her , backed up , & rammed her back into it again , & then rammed it a 3rd time before walking away with her saying " heroine vantabee , just mere vittle housevife in the end " & then bench pressed Lady Sunfire over her head almost effortlessly & then tossed her over the ropes & into the ring where Lady SunFire lay dazed , in more trouble already than she ever had been in before as Mother Russia flexed one more time before entering the ring herself .

Mother Russia yanked Lady SunFire to her feet & after petting her hair for a secons , let out " let's see if heroine can fly " & hair beiled  the blonde across the ring , the blonde spinning around as she flew before hitting the mat hard & as she flew , Mother Russia walked after her & brought her right back up & hair beiled her back to where she was before the first hair beil , but deja vu struck as another hair beil saw Lady SunFire land back in the location of the 1st hair beil , Lady SunFire spinning around & hitting chest first every time taking air out of her & she lay dazed as Mother Russia walked back up to her , but this time she put Lady SunFire into a camel clutch hold & bent her almost to what seemed like an angle that could snap the heroine's spine , but Mother Russia wasan expert in pain & like her employers , had no interest in killing anybody , but making sure good goody two shoes bimbos suffered was a-ok in her book .
As Lady SunFire struggled uselessly for escape , Mother Russia got a good look at her opponents ample cleavage & decided ti was too good to pass up & reached a hands down & wa sable to cup them under Lady SunFire's tits & kept her hands on them as she kept Lady SunFire in the camel clutch in the newly modifed tit grip as she said " plastic surgeon do good job " , keeping her in the cltch for a minute before releasing her , making Lady SunFire hold at her back with one hand & her slightly molested tits with the other until she was helpless to stop the monster from yanking her up , walking her to the ropes , & bent her under the top & middle ropes , leaving her in a standing position with her front facing away from the ring & while holding her with one hand , let out " let's play with titties some more " chop - chop - forearm - forearm - chop - chop - forearm - forearm - forearm -  chop - chop -     chop - chop -  chop - chop -  chop - chop - chop - chop - forearm - forearm - forearm - forearm - forearm - forearm - chop - chop - chop -chop - forearm - forearm - forearm - forearm - forearm - forearm - forearm - forearm - forearm - forearm -forearm - forearm , all slamming or slapping against the ample chest of Lady Sunfire dead center before Mother Russia rudely yanked Lady SunFire back away , tossing her to the mat where the blonde lay on he rback clutching at her pained chest unaware that the large heel was running off the ropes for soem extra momentum & juming up & spinning around as she came down with an elbow drop to the chest of Lady SunFire to continue the dominance .   
Mother Russia stood up & yanked the aching blonde back up by her hair & said " try to fly again vittle girl " & with seemingly little effort , bench pressed her over her head again & then tossed her high up & released her as she moved away , letting Lady SunFire hit hard on her front on the mat where she stayed face down as Mother Russia gave her 3 hard stomps between her shoulder blades which also crushed her tits into the mat & after the 3rd stomp . Mother Russia quickly yanked Lady SunFire up to her feet , bench presed her again & again gave her a little push up & moved aside so the blonde could crash & burn on the mat & followed with 3 stomps again to mash her tits into the mat & then yanked her up again & bench pressed her a 3rd time , tossed her up & moved away & watched as Lady SunFire crashed & burned a 3rd time & this time , Mother Russia followed with 10 stomps to the shoulder blades of her prey , again causing her tits to mush into the mat with each stomp & then went to Lady SinFire's feet , spread her legs , & gave her a hard kick to her womanhood as her boss was all of a sudden heard saying " well , hello , Lady Raven , you are right on time , looking for your friend Lady SunFire huh ? , she is here & I will be thrilled to show her to you " & with that , the little room Lady Raven was in had a small screen turn on which showed the ring with Mother Russia standing by as Lady SunFire lay aching on the mat until the voice boome dout , " Mother Russia , please continue the exhibition for my friends & Lady Raven here , let's talk ourselevs , but feel free to watch Lady SunFire get destroyed & know this , you can stop her pain if you agree to my terms " .
Mother Russia returned to Lady SunFire who was nowehre close to showing any recovery from her small hiatus of pain Mother Russia just gave her watching the screen showing Lady Raven on it & Lady SunFire put up no fight as Mother Russia yanked her up to her feet , pet her blonde hair for a few seconds & then bench pressed the poor human heroine yet again &walked with her towards the corner & then toss slammed her towards almost the other corner where Lady SunFire hit hard a lay out as Mother Russia followed up by yanking her up again , petting her hair again , & then bench pressing her again , only to toss slam her back to where she was before the previous toss slam & Lady Sunfire was hapless & helpless as Mother Russia walked back with no concern to her , yanked her up , pet her hair , & then bench pressed her again & toss slammed her for a 3rd time , but unfortunately for the blonde , Mother Russia wanted to keep having fun & since she recieved no word from her so called boss , she just kept on keeping on as she kept following the toss slammed heroine to where she slammed her , yanked her up , pet her hair , & then benched pressed her & toss slammed her back & forth & Lady SunFire was in unwanted flight for an 11th time as the voice came back in" Mother Russia , an accord has been reached with Lady Raven & it looks like Lady SunFire has been a fun enough play toy , but she has had enough , I have no desire to want her killed , but if she holds true to her word , she will no longer be doing heroine work so there is no need for her costume anymore , take it & keep it as a gift & if you want more fun , don't worry , Lady Raven should soon be there , taking the same oath Lady SunFire did , strip Lady SunFire & end it " .
Mother Russia had an easy time removing Lady SunFire's costume , leaving her clad in just her white lace bra & panties as she took possession of Lady SunFire's mini dress , boots , arm bands , & headdress & stacked it neatly as Lady Raven entered the room saying " I'm here you big bitch , you will pay for what youy did to my friend " - " Ve Vill see " was the simple reply from Mother Russia who then yanked up Lady SunFire & put her into a full nelson hold & ragdolled the blonde as she told  Lady Raven , " I do this to you to " & gave her a full nelson slam to the mat as Lady Raven got angry at the big woman for adding more pain to her friiend as the voice rang out " Mother Russia , enough for poor Lady SunFire & Lady Raven , do what you promised or I will not call Mother Russia off " & Lady Raven closed her eyes in pain of her deal she made & entered the ring & told Mother Russia to cover her own friend so she could humiliatingly have to play ref , you count own friend pin , how sveet of you " & Mother Russia brought Lady SunFire up one more time , & this time , put her hands on Lady SunFire's tits , getting a good grip & lifting her up & tit slamming her to the mat & then stood over her & planted her big foot on Lady SunFire's chest & looked at Lady Raven " okay , I done with blondie , you can count her now " & with that , Lady Raven slowly got into position & after hesitating in pain of what she was doing , slowly hit her hand on the mat , 1-2-3 , but Mother Russia was not happy with the count " no Raven Vuman , count hard , I vant to see hair fly as hand hit's mat & count to 10 vile you are at it " & after gathering herself again , Lady Raven again after feeling the pain of what she had to do , lifted her hand & hit the mat as hard as she could , 1 , lifted her hand & hit it hard again , 2- & after lifting her arm each time & swallowing in pain , Lady Raven was totally ashamed in what she was doing , but she did it as eventually she made a 10 count pin on her fellow housewife heoine as the voice announced Mother Russia as the winner.
" Lady Raven , take a few minutes to tend to your friend & get her ass out of the ring & sit her down so you can get your revenge I can see you want badly " said the voice & Lady Raven replied " oh yes , your weapon Mother Russia is going to go down & she will pay , I will avenge Lady SunFire " & with that , Layd Raven did her best to attend to her demolished pal & slowly got her awake enough to get her out of the ring & sit her down on a chair ringside as Mother Russia just watched without a care " Venever you ready Lady Raven " ......
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline fbbwrestlingfan

Nice story as usual  ;D