News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Irenecatfighter fist fights Wife Debi for Joey

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Irenecatfighter fist fights Wife Debi for Joey
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 06:45:02 PM »

Joey’s ex-wife Debi still loves Joey, and whenever Joey isn’t going with someone, Debi comes by and they have hot, wild sex. Debi is a cocky, spoiled, confident woman and she is quite used to give orders and not taking them.Debi is  5'3", 160 lbs. 34D-30-36. Recently Joey started going with Irene, a gorgeous young brown skinned hottie and Joey and Irene really hit it off.  Irene is 5’4”, 132 lbs. 34DD. Debi has always been quite jealous and from the moment Debi met Irene they hated each other. Debi was coming over to the house, and always while Irene is at work and Debi is angry that Joey is going with a dark skinned woman, and telling Joey that she knows that Irene is a whore and that she is fucking other guys at work , and that people in the neighborhood think she’s the maid, not his girlfriend. Joey was quite truthful with Irene and he told Irene everything, exactly what is going on. Irene had enough and she took off from work  and waited for Debi to show up. It’s a nice sunny day and Irene is sitting out in the front yard when who shows up but Debi, and Debi has the fuckin nerve to bring her best friend Barbara.   
Debi see’s Irene is sitting on an bench on the terrace eating banana’s and Debi wants to show off for Barbara and she says, “Oh you must be Joey’s new maid, go get us some drinks, we’ll have two banana daiquiris.” Debi started laughing and looking at Barbara. Irene grows visibly angry and she screams, “You must be Debi, Joey’s fat cow ex-wife. Why don’t you just get out of here and leave Joey and me alone. He wants a beautiful, sexy woman like me, not a big, fat cow like you.” Debi’s face turns red and Debi holds her left fist up in Irene’s face and she starts showing Irene the big, thick, wide gold wedding ring band she wears on her left hand screaming, “Do you see this ring, this is my wedding ring, and as long as I wear this ring, Joey is mine, his cock is mine, and you better stay far away from my husband or I’ll knock your fuckin teeth right out of your mouth with this ring, and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” By now a crowd of neighbors have heard the two women screaming at each other and have started coming out of their houses to see what is going on, and so did Joey. He was thinking of stopping the fight, but decided that the two women should get this over with once and for all. Now Irene is just as angry as Debi and she screams, “You fat fuckin whore, you’re going to get out of here or I’ll beat you up and then I’ll pull that precious wedding ring right off of your finger.” Irene reaches down and she grabs a banana and she shows it to Debi and screams, ‘I’ll shove this banana right into your smelly fat cow cxnt and fuck you with it, and that will be the only cock you will ever have again.” Debi is embarrassed and she loses her temper and she leans forward and she grabs Irene’s hair with both of her hands and she yanks her right up off of the bench. Irene screams, ‘AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head, BUT as Irene is being hoisted up, she balls her right fist up hard and tight and she sends her fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Debi’s jaw. You can hear Debi’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Debi is stood straight up on her feet.

Debi starts to teeter backwards on her high heels and Irene goes right after her. She grabs Debi’s short white dress and she shoves her back hard. Debi’s dress rips right off of her body in Irene’s hands and Debi is just standing there in front of everyone in her white bra and little white lace panties. By now a crowd has started to make a circle around the two women and is cheering. Irene starts walking toward Debi screaming, “You big fat cow. I’m going to knock your face in and pull that ring right off of your finger. I’ll teach you to have respect for my relationship with your husband,” BUT just as Irene gets close to Debi, Debi takes her left fist, the one with her big, heavy gold wedding ring and she send it plowing “bang,” right into Irene’s nose, straight into it. Irene’s head swings back and blood is trickling from Irene’s nose. Debi reaches forward and she grabs Irene’s white button dress blouse and she starts yanking Irene forward into her fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Irene’s nose over and over again. She just keeps pounding Irene’s nose until blood is rolling from her nose. Then Debi pulls Irene forward and she grabs Irene’s blouse with her left hand too, and she starts screaming right in Irene’s shocked face, “Whore, you low life domestic slut, I’m going to beat you up until you beg me to stop and then I’m going to humiliate you so bad, you’ll wish you never met my husband.” Irene is shocked, she didn’t think Debi could fight so good.
Debi shoves Irene back hard. Irene’s blouse rips right off of her chest, buttons fly in every direction as she stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over, and now the crowd is really cheering. Debi goes right after Irene. She pulls her left fist back and then she sends it right at Irene’s face, but this time Irene manages to step tot eh side and out of the way and Debi just goes stumbling right past her quite off balance. A look of shock turn to a look of anger as Debi regains her balance and she turns around to face Irene again, BUT just as she does Irene sends her right fist, full force roundhouse into Debi’s chin. You can hear Debi’s teeth knock together and rattle in her head and Debi Is seeing fuckin stars for a moment and she’s spun halfway around in a circle from the full force of Irene’s hard punch. Debi is just standing there with her back to Irene, and Debi is fuckin startled. Irene grabs Debi’s shoulder and she spins Debi right back around to face her again, and Irene is still really infuriated and now she really wants to beat Debi up. She balls her left fist up hard and tight and she sends her fist plowing full force, “boom.” right into the rounded bowl of Debi’s fat cow stomach, her fist sinks deep into Debi’s flabby gut, and “OOOFFF,” she pounds the fuckin air right out of Debi, and Debi’s eyes almost bulge out of her head as she grabs her stomach with both of her hands and she leans forward gasping for air. Debi isn’t prepared for how crazy Irene is. Irene Grabs Debi standing up straight on her rubbery legs, and Debi’s screams “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair pulled out of her head. Irene takes her fist, the same left fist and she plows it, “Boom,” right into Debi’s flabby belly again, and “OOOFFF,” she knocks the fuckin air right out of Debi’s fat cow stomach again. Debi groans ‘AAHH,” as she grabs her stomach, bending over and now she’s really coughing and gasping for air. Irene grabs Debi’s hair again, and she holds her up for a second, laughing viciously and screaming right in Debi’s startled Face,” Now I’m really going to knock you silly you stupid fat cow.” Irene shoves Debi’s head down, as she raises her right knee up until “bang,” right into Debi’s jaw again. You can hear Debi’s teeth rattle in her fuckin head as Debi’s jaw bounces up off of Irene’s knee, and Debi’s head snaps up in the air and Debi is stood up straight on her wobbly legs. Then Debi stumbles backwards until her head comes back down and when it does, Debi is knocked silly, her eyes are swimming around in her head, and then Debi just gets this silly little smile across her face as she’s swaying back and forth on hr rubbery, wobbly legs. Irene grabs Debi’s bra and she pulls it forward, and when she lets go, Debi’s big sexy bra just goes sliding down and is hanging over Debi’s stomach, and Debi’s big fat cow tits are exposed in front of everyone. The crowd is screaming.

Irene is crazy and she’s still really infuriated and she takes her right fist and “boom,” she punches her roundhouse into her left breast and then she takes her left fist and she pounds it roundhouse, “boom,” right into her right breast, and both times Debi’s big breasts smack into each other. Irene laughs and she says, “I thought you were so fuckin tough, look at you Debi you big fat cow, you’re not so tough, I beat you up, I knocked the shit out of you, and now I’m going to take your precious wedding ring. I’m going to make you beg me to take that fuckin ring off of your finger and then I’m going to beat you up with your very own wedding ring on my finger.
Debi is knocked silly and she’s all pummeled and she’s weak, but Debi is dominant, and she’s still really pissed off. Debi’s face turns beet red and she screams, “Whore, I’m not finished with you yet.” Debi sends a wild left fist right at Irene’s face. It smashes “bang,” right into Irene’s teeth, and you can hear the metal of Debi’s ring bang against the enamel of her teeth, and Irene’s lips split open and blood is rolling from her lips. “ Debi screams, “You’re never going to take my wedding ring you whore.” Debi smashes the ring, once again that big metal ring “bang,” right into Irene’s teeth again, and this time you can hear her teeth chip under the ring and blood is rolling from her lips and Irene start sputtering blood, she’s spitting blood and little pieces of teeth out of her mouth, and blood is saliva is dribbling out of her mouth as she screams, “Look at what you did to me you fat cow, I’m bleeding, I’m going to kill you, I’m going to fuckin kill you.” 

Irene just goes plowing into Debi, and Debi is too weak to stop her. She shoves Debi backwards on her high heels until “bang,” she smacks Debi’s head against the brick wall of the house. Irene is crazed. She laces her hands through Debi’s hair, and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking Debi’s fuckin skull over and over again off of the hard brick wall of the house, until first Debi is seeing stars and crying out STOP, PLEASE STOP,” and then “bang, bang,” Debi goes limp in Irene’s hands and Debi’s eyes roll back in her head and her knees just buckle under her and she slides down the wall until she’s sitting propped up against the wall, her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body. Debi is out cold, she’s completely in lala land, BUT Irene still isn’t finished with Debi. She leans down and she grabs Debi’s legs with both of her hands and she pulls Debi lying on her back right out into the center of the terrace. Then she grabs Debi by her fuckin hair as she climbs right up on top of her, sitting right on Debi’s stomach. Irene takes the open plan of her right hand and “bam,” she slaps Debi right across her face, swinging Debi’s head to the side. Then with the back of her hand “bam,” she slaps her backhand across the other side of her face, sending Debi’s head swinging in the other direction. Irene starts slapping Debi’s face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, back and forth and back and forth. Screaming wake up Debi, wake up you stupid fat cow, I’m not even finished with you yet.”
Irene smacks Debi’s face silly, “bam, bam, bam,” again and again until she smacks her back awake, Debi’s eyes just blink open. Debi is slapped so silly she doesn’t even know where she is any more. Then she starts to regain her senses and she recognizes Irene sitting on her stomach, and then she remembers Irene beating her up and knocking her unconscious and Debi cries out, “Alright enough, you win.” Irene gets this nasty look on her face and she screams “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough. You started this Debi, you thought you were so fuckin tough, you thought you were going to beat me up with your precious wedding, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up. Now are your ready to give me that fuckin wedding ring Debi, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you.”
Debi is beat up, but Debi is an office manager, and she’s quite used to being in charge. Debi is always the one giving the orders, not following the order and she’s very used to getting her own way. Debi is spoiled and cocky and she still sound confident as she starts feebly, bucking and kicking and screaming, “You better get off of me right now you stupid little bitch.” Irene loses her temper again. Irene is spoiled and she’s confident and cocky, and she wants to get her own way. She gets up off of Debi and she grabs her hair and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair, and Debi is screaming, ‘AAAHHH, AAAHHH, STOP, PLEASE STOP.” Irene screams, ‘You want me to stop beating you up Debi, then beg me to take your precious wedding ring off of your finger.” Tears are welling up in Debi’s eyes, and desperately Debi starts crying out, “HELP ME, JOEY PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, GET THIS CRAZY BITCH OFF OF ME,” BUT nobody would move a fuckin inch to help this fat helpless cow. They all just stand there and watch as Irene reaches out and she grabs Debi’s left arm and she holds it right up in the air, and then with her left hand she shoves Debi’s shoulder back as she spins Debi around, wrenching Debi’s arm right up behind her back. Debi screams, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” my arm let go, my fuckin arm.”

Irene Is crazy and she’s vicious and she’s wrecning Debi’s arm up higher and higher behind her back, and Debi is crying and screaming, “AAAHHH, MY arm, let go you’re going to fuckin break it,” BUT Irene is screaming too, screaming right in Debi’s ear, “Are you ready to give me that fuckin ring Debi, GIVE ME THAT FUCKIN RING.” Debi can’t stand the pain and she starts screaming, “ALRIGHT TAKE IT, TAKE THE FUCKIN RING.” Irene lets go of Debi’s arm, and Debi starts trying to rub the pain out of her arm. Irene grabs Debi’s shoulder and she spins Debi right back to face her again and she screams insanely in Debi’s face.” You better fuckin beg me to take your wedding ring off of your fuckin finger Debi you big fat cow, or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” Debi is crying like a baby and she holds her limp left hand up in the air, and Debi is submissive to Irene now and she starts crying out, “Please take my ring Irene, I’m begging you, please take my wedding ring off of my finger, I’m begging you.” Irene grabs Debi’s limp left hand and she holds it up in the air, then she grabs the finger, the one with Debi’s wedding ring on it and she starts yanking, wrenching, and twisting at the ring until she pulls it off. She rips Debi’s wedding ring right off of her finger, and Debi cry’s out, “OH MY WEDDING RING,” as she feels it leaving her finger. 
 Irene puts Debi’s wedding ring right on her own left hand, right on her middle finger.Then Irene holds her left fist right up in Debi’s face and she starts showing Debi her wedding ring, her very own wedding ring on her finger and Irene is laughing as she screams, ‘LOOK AT IT DEBI. THIS IS YOUR WEDDING RING, AND IT’S ON MY FINGER NOW. That’s right cow, I have your husband, and now I have your precious wedding ring too, but I’m far from finished with you yet. I’m going to make you my slave Debi. I’m going to be your Mistress and you’re going to be my slave, and you’re going to beg me to humiliate you.” Debi is crying like a baby and she cries out,”PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO, I’M SORRY, PLEASE LET ME GO.”

Irene shows Debi her wedding ring screaming, “WITH YOUR OWN WEDDING RING DEBI,” and now Irene takes the ring, Debi’s very own wedding ring and she sends it plowing “bang,” right into Debi’s nose. Blood starts trickling from Debi’s nose as her head swings back and forth. Irene shows Debi her wedding ring again screaming, “How does it feel to have your face bashed in with your very own wedding ring you fuckin instigating bitch, you troublemaking cxnt.”Debi is crying and she cries out, “JOEY PLEASE HELP ME< SOMBODY PLEASE I’m BEGGING YOU PLEASE HELP ME.” Irene starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” short jackhammer blows to Debi’s nose. She keeps on “bang, bang, bang, bang” hitting her and beating her up and a big, boldly gash forms right across the bridge of Debi’s nose, and blood is rolling from the cut on Debis’ face from her very own wedding ring. Irene is insane and she just keeps on “bang, bang,” banging the ring into Debi’s nose over and over again until you can hear the bone of her nose crack and break under the ring and blood starts gushing out of Debi’s nose. Debi is spitting blood, she’s fuckin sputtering blood and it’s rolling out of her mouth along with her saliva as she starts crying out, “alright I’M YOUR SLAVE IRENE, I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE Irene, I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.”

Irene is laughing as she holds her fist in Debi’s face screaming, “THAT’S RIGHT You fat fuckin whore, you thought you were so tough with this ring. How does it feel to have your face knocked in with your very own wedding ring on my fist.” Tears are overflowing out of Debi’s eyes and Debi is crying out, “PLEASE, I’M YOUR SLAVE. I’LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING, I’M BEGGING YOU JUST PLEASE STOP BEATING ME UP.” Irene screams, “alright slave, you want me to stop beating you up, then beg me to shove this ring right up your ass and to fuck you up your ass with your very own wedding ring on my finger.” Debi is crying and crying, but Debi doesn’t say a fuckin word. Irene is crazy and she takes the ring, once again that big wedding ring and “bang,” she punches Debi right in her teeth. You can hear Debi’s very own wedding ring on Irene’s fist bang against the enamel of her teeth, and Debi’s lips split open under the ring and blood is rolling from her lips. Irene shows Debi the ring again screaming, “You thought you were going to knock my teeth out with this ring you stupid fat whore, now I’m going to knock your fuckin teeth out with this ring.” and before Debi has a chance to think, Irene smashes the ring “bang, right into her mouth again. This time you can hear Debi’s teeth crack and break under the ring, and Debi’s lips just bust open under the ring and blood is rolling from her lips and filling up in her mouth.
Debi is spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth and she becomes submissive to Irene again and desperately Debi starts crying out, “FUCK ME, FUCK ME UP MY ASS WITH MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER. Please I’m begging you, please fuck me up my ass with my wedding ring.” Irene is laughing as she screams, “lower your panties you fat slut.” Debi is crying and crying as slowly, she starts lowering her panties down until she kicks them off. Debi is completely naked and she’s been punched into a bloody mess. Debi is submissive to Irene now and she just stands there in front of Irene. Irene walks right around behind Debi and then she takes the finger, the one with Debi’s big, gold metal wedding ring on it, and she puts the tip of her finger right up onto Debi’s anus. Then suddenly Debi screams, “AAAAAHHHHH,” as Irene takes her finger, the one with Debi’s very own wedding ring on it and she shoves it right up into Debi’s ass hole. Debi starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying desperately to dance off of Irene’s finger, but she can’t. Irene has her right hand laced tightly through, and her finger, the one with Debi’s wedding ring on it, shoved high up into Debi’s ass hole, and Debi just can’t get away.

Irene is vicious and she really wants to make a fuckin fool out of Debi. She starts plunging the ring in and pulling it half way out, over and over again, she’s fuckin Debi up the ass with her very own wedding ring on her finger.” Irene screams, “Moo cow, moo so that everyone can see just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are.” Irene shoves her finger, harder, higher, deeper into Debi’s ass hole and Debi raises up onto her tippy toes, and Debi takes a long, deep Breath and she cries out, “MMMOOOOOOO.” Irene screams “that’s right Debi, you’re going to moo right in front of everyone over and over again, and you’re going to tell everyone that’s you’re a big, fat cow.” Irene is fuckin Debi’s ass hole with her ring, she’s plunging her finger, with Debi’s very own wedding ring over and over again into her ass hole, in and out and Debi is “MMMOOOOOO, MMMOOOOOO,” mooing over and over again like a cow. Irene takes her around until she takes her right in front of very own best girlfriend Barbara, and Barbara has tears rolling down her cheeks and she starts begging Irene to let Debi go, “PLEASE LET HER GO, YOU WON, THAT’S ENOUGH.’ Irene is beet red and she starts fucking Debi even harder screaming, “LOOK AT HER BARBARA, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR VERY BEST GIRLFREIND BARBARA. SHE TOUGHT THAT SHE WAS SO FUCKIN TOUGH. LOOK AT HER NOW, SHE DOESN’T LOOK SO TOUGH NOW, DOES SHE BARBARA.” Barbara is begging Irene, “PLEASE THAT’S EBNOUGH. PLEASE LET HER GO,” but Irene is really getting off on dominating and humiliating this big, flabby cow and she’s not going to fuckin stop. She starts laughing as she screams, “ALRIGHT DEBI YOU STUPID FAT COW, NOW YOU’RE GOING TO MOO AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME YOU’RE GOING TO MOO FOR YOUR VERY BEST GIRLFREIND, AND YOU’RE GOING TO TELL BARBARA JUST WHAT A STUPID, PATHETIC FAT COW YOU ARE.” Debi is right in front of her very best girl friend, and Irene is fucking her ass hole over and over again with the ring. Debi is looking right in Barbara’s eyes and Debi lets out a loud, long, “MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO,” over and over again as Irene just keeps fucking her ass hole with her very own wedding ring on her finger.” Irene screams, Say it Debi.” Debi says “I’M A COW BABBARA, I’M A BIG, FAT PATHETIC COW BARBARA.” AND THEN SHE STARTS TO MOO AGAIN. “MOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO.”

Irene drags Debi away from Barbara and she marches her right in front of her very own husband. Irene is fucking Debi with the ring, and she holds Debi up right in front of her very own husband, and Irene is laughing as she screams, “Look at her Joey, look at this fuckin big mouth, she’s like a fuckin puppet on my finger. Look what I’m doing to your fat cow ex-wife Joey.” Irene pulls her finger right out of Debi’s ass hole and Debi cries out “AAAOOOHHH.” As Irene’s finger slides out of her ass hole.” Irene holds her left fist up right in Debi’s face again screaming, “Now you’re going to lick this ring clean Debi, You’re going to lick every last drop of your smelly ass hole right off of my new wedding ring.” Debi is pathetic and she’s totally submissive to Irene. Debi sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the ring, her very own wedding ring on Irene’s finger, feverishly, like a dog licking its master over and over again. Irene is getting off on humiliating Debi, and from Debi’s moist, hot tongue sliding back and forth across the ring on her finger.
Irene has an idea. She walks right over to her pocketbook and she removes this big, hard erect rubber strap on dildo, and she straps it right onto herself. Irene turns around and she starts walking toward Debi, and Debi’s eyes grow wide open as she see’s that big, hard erect cock strapped onto Irene’s body. Debi starts crying out, “NO, NO PLEASE NOT THAT.” Irene laughs and she screams, “SHUT UP YOU PATHETIC FAT COW, OR I’LL REALLY KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.” Debi starts whimpering, “boo-hoo, boo-hoo.” Irene orders Debi, “lie down, lie down you’re your back Debi you fat cow.” Debi obediently lies down on her back on the ground. Irene takes her bra off and Irene’s big, sexy tits just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. The crowd is screaming.

Irene slowly lowers herself down. She lies right on top of Debi and she shoves that big, hard cock right into Debi’s wet, hot pussy. Debi groans “OOOHHH,” as she feels that big, erect cock sliding right into her cxnt. Irene is right on top of Debi and she starts fucking her with that cock. She’s sliding that big, hard erect cock over and over again into Debi’s cxnt, and Irene’s big, sexy tits are slapping down and rubbing against Debi’s big cow tits. Irene’s nipples are getting bigger and bigger and harder and harder and so are Debi’s. Debi’s nipples are rock hard and ready to burst, and Debi is breathing hard, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” as Irene is plunging that big, rubber penis in and out of her soaking wet cxnt. Irene leans forward and she sticks her tongue right into Debi’s mouth. The two women start kissing passionately as their nipples rub against each other over and over again, and their sweaty bodies are slapping together over and over again. The two women’s tongues are dueling in their mouths. Debi starts “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” exploding over and over again right on that big rubber cock. Irene gets up off of Debi screaming, “now get on your knees whore, get on your knees you big fat cow and suck my dick. Suck your cum right off of this big rubber cock you fat fuckin whore.” Debi gets onto her knees as Irene sits up and then she stands right in front of Debi. Debi is all sweaty and she grabs the dildo in her hands and she holds it right up to her mouth and she starts sucking the cock as if it was her husband’s cock. Debi sucks that big rubber cock until she sucks it clean.

Irene un-straps the dildo and she hands it to Debi, and Irene is laughing as she screams, “NOW YOU’RE GOING TO FUCK YOURSELF WITH THIS COCK DEBI. YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE YOURSELF CUM RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.” Debi is scared and she’s totally submissive to Irene, and she takes the big cock and she shoves it right into her soaking wet cxnt and she starts in and out and in and out. She’s fucking herself with that big, hard erect rubber cock. Irene looks down and she starts laughing again, screaming, “LOOK AT HER JOEY, LOOK AT YOUR BIG, FAT COW WIFE JOEY. LOOK AT HOW EXCITED SHE GETS WHEN SHE GETS DOMINATED AND HUMILIATED BY A REAL WOMAN. THIS FAT FUCKIN COW. LOOK AT HOW HARD AND ERECT HER NIPPLES ARE WHEN I FORCE HER TO FUCK HERSELF WITH THIS RUBBER COCK JOEY.” The crowd is laughing as Debi’s nipples are all hard and erect and Debi is panting and making these sexy noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and then she starts “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” exploding again. She’s having one explosive orgasm after another, right on that hard rubber penis.

Irene screams, “Lie down on the ground, you’re going to make yourself cum again cow.” Debi doesn’t hesitate. She lies down right on the ground and she still has that big cock inside her pussy. Irene screams, “YOU BETTER FUCK YOURSELF COW.” Debi starts plunging that cock in and out and in and out, she’s fucking herself all over again with that rubber cock. Slowly Irene lowers herself and she sits down right on Debi’s stomach. Then she raises up and she holds her wet, hot cxnt only inches over Debi’s face screaming, “YOU’RE GOING TO MOO AGAIN COW, ONLY THIS TIME YOU’RE GOING TO MOO RIGHT INTO MY SWEET, SOAKING WET cxnt.” Debi raises up her head, and Debi’s head is still all wobbly as she puts her lips right onto Irene’s soaking wet cxnt and she starts to “MMMMOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOO,” over and over again right into Irene’s sweet pussy. Debi is fucking herself and she’s mooing and licking and kissing Irene’s cxnt. Debi wants to make sure that she gives Irene the most explosive orgasm of her life. All of a sudden Irene starts “AAAAAOOOOOHHHHH, AAAAAOOOOOHHHHH, AAAAAOOOOOHHHHH< having one explosive orgasm after another. Debi starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” exploding too. The crowd is going crazy.