News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sandra the kidnapper, liz the journalists wife

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Sandra the kidnapper, liz the journalists wife
« on: September 18, 2014, 03:40:03 AM »

Sandra-5’7, 133lbs
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,42374.0.html

Liz-S&M wife  5’10”, 140 lbs
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=pat4n4dhm3745nb73pnhdq0l96&topic=24702.0

My name is Liz and my husband Willy is a journalist and I accompany my husband to the Middle East on assignment. Then one night we were kidnapped, along with a few other people, right out of our hotel and brought at gun point to this below ground bomb shelter where we have been kept. They have been treating us well until one day Sandra shows up and she is apparently the new Commander of the shelter. The shelter was not small, it has many rooms underneath the many blocks in the city, and virtually no one had any idea that we were there. Most of the guards there were younger guys, and they were nice, and didn’t really seem to be into what they were being ordered to do, just doing their jobs. I was scared at first, and I think Willy was too, although he kept assuring me that any minute now American troops are going to come busting in and save us. Anyway Sandra is a very beautiful, sexy, cocky, confident bitch, that is quite used to get her away. She’s always ordering people around and making them do whatever she wants them to do. It’s degrading, and you can tell that no one was happy having to take orders from her. We only saw her from afar for the first day or two, but then Sandra comes into the area they have been keeping us in and she walks right up to us. Sandra is very beautiful even from close up and she has big sexy tits. She’s wearing this short, low cut black mini dress, and her huge breasts are hanging halfway out of her bra. She walks right up to Willy, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. She’s putting her hands right on my Willy’s cock, making me angry. She’s baiting me, she wants to get me pissed off.
I’m 3” taller than Sandra, and I’m in good shape too, and I have been taking boxing lessons and I’m a brown belt in Karate, and she doesn’t intimidate me. I put my hands on my hips and I say, “Get your fat cow body away from my husband.” Now a crowd of people are being ushered into the room, and I can see some of the other people from our hotel. I’m almost put at ease from seeing some familiar faces, but suddenly Sandra is on me, grabbing me by the back of my head and pushing my head forward, and Sandra catches me totally off guard as our lips meet and Sandra forces her tongue into my mouth. I don’t know why, I felt a jolt of adrenaline shake my body and we start sliding our tongues up and down against each other, and I can feel her big, sexy tits press up against mine. I feel a jolt of electricity shoot right out my cxnt as hot, sexy Sandra is dominating me with her tongue, and I can feel her big, hard erect nipples banging against my big, hard erect nipples. Suddenly I pull away, and Sandra laughs and she smiles and she says, “I am really going to enjoy this Liz you spoiled American Bitch. I’m going to make you my pet, and going to make you my dog and make you bark. I’ll make you worship every part of my body with your tongue, and I’m going to terrorize you bitch, you’ll be so fuckin scared of me you’ll beg me to humiliate you more and more.”

I step back and I raise my fists up screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I’ll fuckin  fight you Sandra you fat cow. I’ll make you my slave, and I’ll make you return all of us to where you took us from.” Sandra raised her fists up too screaming, “Alright, I’ll fight you. I’m going to knock your face in and really dominate you American Whore, and then I’m going to take you husband too.” That did it. I lost my temper and I sent my right fist, right at Sandra’s face, but Sandra reaches up with her left hand and she catches my wrist in mid air and with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into my chin, straight into it, making my teeth chatter in my head and for a second I’m seeing fuckin stars from the full force of Sandra’s hard punch as my head swings back and forth. I can see Sandra pulling her other fist, her left fist back to punch my face again, but this time I manage to step back and out of the way and Sandra’s punch goes right past my face. Her punch misses me completely. Sandra swings around slightly off balance, and as Sandra turns to face me again, I send my right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into this fat slut’s nose, swinging her head back from the full force of my hard punch, and as Sandra stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back forward, and blood is rolling from Sandra’s nose.
I go right after Sandra and I grab the top of her low cut dress and I yank her forward “bang,” right into my fist. I send it plowing right into her nose. I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose with my fist, and Sandra, her head is swinging back and forth and back and forth like a floppy doll under my punches. Blood is really from rolling from this fat slut’s nose. Then I wrench Sandra forward and I shove her back hard. Sandra’s dress rips right off of her body in my hands and Sandra just goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over again. I’m feeling so excited, I’m beating this bitch up, and my confidence level is really high now. The crowd is cheering and getting me crazy as I scream,”Look at her everyone, look at tough Sandra now everyone. She thinks that she’s so tough. I’m going to give all of you a really good show. I’m going to dominate and humiliate this big mouth, and show everyone what a stupid, pathetic submissive whore she really is.” Sandra puts her hand to her nose and she see’s all her blood, and  I can see Sandra’s face getting redder and redder, and I can see her lose her temper. I try to raise my hands up to block Sandra’s punch, but Sandra’s punch lands “bang,” hard into my nose, snapping my head back and blood is rolling out of my nose. Sandra goes right after me and she grabs my dress with her left hand and she starts raising me up onto her fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing my nose over and over again until first blood is really rolling from my nose, and she cuts the bridge of my nose open and blood is rolling down my face from the cut on my nose. Now I’m the one that’s shocked and now Sandra is the one grabbing my dress with both of her hands, and now she’s fuckin screaming right in my shocked face, “I have a big, hard erect dildo waiting for you in my pocketbook you disobedient American whore.
The thought of a dildo, and hearing American. I know I have to do something or this crazy bitch is really going to humiliate me. I lose my temper again and I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into Sandra’s teeth, and Sandra’s lips split open and blood starts rolling from her lips. I’m breathing hard and I’m starting to feel a little tired and I send my left fist right at Sandra’s face again, but Sandra manages to raise her right hand up and block my punch. I send my left fist at her face again, but this time Sandra raises her right hand up and she catches my wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist she punches me “bang,” right into my chin again. I start seeing stars, fuckin stars as my head swings back and I stumble backwards on my high heels. Sandra comes right after me, and as I catch my balance and my head comes back forward again, Sandra sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut into my jaw. My head snaps straight up in the air and everything goes black as I stumble backwards on my high heels, and when my head comes back down, I’m seeing stars again. Sandra grabs me by my sexy dress and she rips it right off of me, and I’m in my bra and panties now and now the crowd is screaming again.” Now I can see the confident, cocky look on Sandra’s face now as she rips my bra off screaming, “now I’m going to use those pathetic, little tits of your as punching bags You pathetic, spoiled American whore. I’m going to beat you up until you are begging me to let you eat my cxnt.” The crowd starts screaming and screaming, and Sandra holds her fists up like a man and she starts pummeling my breasts, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” she’s knocking the shit out of my tits and I want her to stop. I’m feebly holding my hands out in front of myself, trying to stop the punches, but I can’t, I wanna stop, and I’m crying out, “stop, please stop,” but Sandra won’t stop. She’s using my sexy breasts as punching bags until she makes them swollen and black and blue.

Sandra laughs screaming, “You want me to stop beating you up you weak American cxnt, then get on your hands and knees and tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell your husband that I am your Mistress, and that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” Sandra is clearly winning at this point, and I’m helpless, Sandra knocked the shit out of me and she punched the fuckin fight right out of me, but I’m not going to let this bitch humiliate me.” I cry out, ‘I’ll never be your slave you cow.” Sandra starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” wildy sending jackhammer blows into my nose, and pounding my eyes.
My eyes are all pink and they’re puffy, and my nose is gushing blood. My tits are all black and blue and I have blood rolling from the gashes on my face. I’m punched silly and now I have this silly little smile across my face, and my legs are all wobbly. Sandra grabs me by my hair and she wrenches at it, and I scream “AAHH,” as she pulls me down onto my hands and knees. Sandra starts wrenching at my hair. She starts dragging me across the rough cement floor on my hands and knees and I’m screaming “STOP, PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU.” Insanely she’s swinging me around the room and I’m screaming louder, “HELP, WILLY PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.” I get an empty feeling in my stomach and I can feel the tears welling up on my eyes as I realize that no one is going to fuckin help me, and that crazy dominant bitch is going to get to do with me as she sees fit. I think of the kiss we shared and how turned on I was. Suddenly Sandra wrenches hard at my hair and I scream, “AAAAHHHHH,” as she yanks my head up so that I’m looking right in her face as she’s laughing and screaming, “Look at you Weak American Whore, I beat you up. I knocked the shit out of you, and now I’m going to make you my bitch.”

Sandra lets go of my hair screaming, “you better not move a fuckin inch whore, or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” I’m scared. I’m so scared, I’m so scared I’m shaking in fear and tears start rolling from my eyes, and I don’t dare move an inch. Sandra walks over to her pocketbook and she takes out this big, hard double ended dildo and she lowers her panties and she sticks the dildo right into herself. Then she grabs my shoulder and she rolls me over onto my back. Sandra lays down on top of me and I can feel her huge, sexy breasts completely surround my black and blue tits, and I can feel out big nipples rubbing against each other. I can’t believe that my pussy is starting to feel moist, and I can’t believe it, Sandra sticks her tongue into my mouth and I’m kissing her passionately. Our Pelvis’ starts slapping against each other as we start up and down and up and down on the big, hard cock. I feel like so hot, so excited this is better than Willy has ever fucked me, and this dark skinned bitch really knows how to kiss. We’re ‘OOWWW, OOWWW,” soaking wet and making hot, passionate love to each other. I can’t help myself and I start crying out, “Fuck me, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH, Please fuck me,” and our tongues are dancing and dancing. All of a sudden we both start ‘OOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another. I remain completely submissive to my tough, dark skinned Mistress. I lick her, and kiss her anywhere she wants me to, and I make hot passionate love to her. I even lick my husband’s cum out of her sweet cxnt.                 

Offline Carissa B

Re: Sandra the kidnapper, liz the journalists wife
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 04:15:53 AM »
What would happen if Jane Bernardz saw this happening and tried to rescue her fellow American?