News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mistress ANgela vs OLga

• 1 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Mistress ANgela vs OLga
« on: September 18, 2014, 05:10:28 AM »
Mistress ANgela and OLga have a long standing fued and have decided to settle it all in a bid for the crown. Both these feet are  tough and their big toenails are super aggressive..
This feud increased very much  after Mistress ANgela beat Rosa and won the championship belt.Olga was a closed friend with rosa and she was mad as her friend lost
Both are bulish about their chances .
 Mistress ANgela said :
“I'm just going to put a great performance in. Prepare yourself, it'll be explosive, solid, exciting performance.. I will peel the skin from your big toe and take it home with me as asouvenier.....Tonight, I will do to you what the last woman who fought you could
not...I will see to it that you lose your toe!!!!"”
 OLga said :
“I ll be ripping you apart.You are overrated, over-hyped. You are a flashy style of toefighter ANgela...tonight...I'm going to crush your toe, and i'm going to make you bleed like you never have before .”
These two wildcats  can't wait to cross big toes  and big toe nail vs big toe nail  but who will win the BELT ?
Who will win and be our queen in extreme toefight?

{alt}
     ANGELA

{alt}

{alt}

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Mistress ANgela vs OLga
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 01:59:05 PM »
My time in Greece was almost finished, I'd enjoyed my week in the sun and was dreading going
back to England and the cold and the rain, but most of all work.

Feeling hot and slightly tired I decided to relax at the small outdoor bar that was right next to the
swimming pool, where I ordered a Greek salad and a nice refreshing beer.

I had only just started my salad when I suddenly heard raised voices coming from behind me.
Turning around in my chair I noticed two attractive middle aged Women, and they were arguing.
I tried not to stare but their arguing was getting louder and louder by the second.

As I watched, the barman came rushing from behind the bar and tried to calm the situation down.

It appeared to me that one of the Women had rested her bare feet on the table as the other Woman was
having her lunch.
She kept pointing at this Woman's feet and at one point tried to grab and push them off the table.
That caused a furious reaction, and both Women were close to coming to blows until the barman intervened.

The two Men who were with the Women also had to help pull them apart, the Ladies were still screaming at
each other as they were ushered away in different directions.

Soon the Women were gone and I began to ask the barman (who's name was Giorgos) what had caused the row.
He told me that the Greek Lady and her Husband were sat enjoying their meal when the other Lady kicked her
sandals off and stretched her legs out, placing her bare feet on the edge of her table, but in doing so was
showing the soles of her feet to the Greek couple.

He also told me that the Greek Lady's Husband kept staring at those feet and smiling at the Woman.
This annoyed his Wife and she began to argue with her Husband, telling him to stop staring, she then asked
the Woman to remove her feet off the table.

I listened intently as he continued to tell me that the Woman refused to move them, saying her feet were on
her table and not on anyone else's table.
She then said "Anyway your Husband doesn't mind".
This caused the Greek Lady to get up and confront the Woman.

He told me that the Greek couple were staying at the Hotel, and the other Lady and her Husband were also guests at the Hotel.

He shook his head and told me that the Lady that had showed off her feet was actually quite charming, and
had visited the bar on several occasions, claiming she was Russian or Ukrainian, he couldn't remember which.

I watched him clear up the tables, said my goodbye's and headed back to my room for a shower.

The afternoon and evening went real quickly, I'd slept for an hour, showered and changed, and had spent
the evening at a sports bar watching a live football match on the large TV.

I'd had quite a few beers and was heading for one final drink at the Hotel bar, when I noticed the Husband of
that Russian Lady walking up from some steps.
Curiosity had got the better of me and I began to wonder where he'd come from, I then began walking quietly down the deep white marble steps.

As I reached the bottom of the steps I was confronted by a large wooden door, with the words 'PRIVATE.STAFF ONLY'
I walked toward the door and tried very slowly to pushed it open, just enough to peek inside.

But just as I was about to poke my head around the corner I felt a hand on my shoulder, I almost jumped
out of my skin, It was the waiter Giorgos from the pool bar.

"Shit you almost gave me a heart attack" I said, still shaking.

"They're going to settle it" he said, rubbing his hands together excitedly.

"Who are ?" I asked

Angela and Olga, Angela and Olga are going to sort it out in there...NOW !"

"Who the hell are Angela and Olga" I asked puzzled,

"The two Ladies at the bar earlier today, you know....the argument over the feet "

I looked at him in amazement and didn't quite believe him, was he really serious ?

"How do you know all this, and how do you know their names ?" I asked.

"They're Husbands met me earlier and told me that they'd all met up and agreed to settle their argument, they
asked me if I could find somewhere for them to fight, honestly my freind...i'm telling you the truth"

I suddenly felt really excited, two hot mature Ladies were going to have a catfight, and it was going to take
place right now, and in that very room.

"I just saw the Husband of the Russian Lady coming from down here"

"Ah...he was probably checking the room out" said Giorgos with a grin.

"Can I watch, would it be OK if I came in too" I was almost pleading with him"

"Please Giorgos...please say yes..go on...please !"

He replied..."OK ! but be quiet in there, and stay in the background"

"I was that pleased and excited I could have have squeezed him"

Giorgos pushed open the door and stepped into the room, he flicked several light switches on the wall
as we entered the dark room, suddenly the lights began to come on and I realized it was an old fitness room.
There were weight machines pushed against the sides of the walls, dumbbells, benches, balls and various
other training items.

"Pull one of those benches against the wall, you can sit on that"

I did just as he asked and moved the long padded bench into position against the wall.
As I sat down I noticed him moving thick heavy Blue plastic mats into position on the floor.
He slid four of them together, making a large area in the center of the room.

He then walked over and sat down beside me, he was out of breath, the mats were heavier than he thought, and I
felt a little embarrassed that I didn't offer to help.

Looking down at his wrist watch he said, "We'll just wait her until they arrive, they won't be long now"

As we waited he went on to tell me that know one at the Hotel was to know about this, and he would be in
trouble if they found out.

He also told me that the Lady who put her feet on the table was in fact Ukrainian, and her name was Olga.
The Man she was with was called Bill, and that both Bill and the Greek Lady's Husband had begged him to
find a place where they could settle their disagreement.

He told me that Angela, the Greek Lady was furious with Olga's lack of respect and she wanted to teach
the bitch a lesson she'd never forget.

As he was telling me this I could feel myself starting to get aroused, and he continued to tell me that
Olga wanted to rub her feet in Angela's face for being so stupid and overreacting.

Just at that moment there was a knock on the door, and suddenly in walked the Greek couple, Angela and
her Husband Stavros, they smiled nervously in our direction and walked toward us.

They both nodded and smiled at me, and didn't seem too bothered about my presence.

I stared at Angela, her hair was long and quite wild, both long at the fringe and bushy at the sides.
I noticed that she was dressed in a very light cotton dress, pale blue in color, and
wore matching blue flip-flops on her bare feet.
As you'd expect being Greek, her legs and feet were quite tanned, and she wore pale blue nail polish on
her slender feet, again the nail polish complimented the dress and flip-flops.

"Is the bitch not here yet ? " She said smirking.

Neither of us answered, we just smiled at her as she looked around the room.

She kept playing with her long black hair as she stared at the thick padded mats that lay on the floor.

Just at that very second we heard a voice, a Female voice !.

"Hello, hello...oh there you are !"

It was Olga, it was Olga and Bill !

"Well well ! the Greek cow is here, you've made a big big mistake Lady..a big mistake"

Olga stepped forward toward Angela, she stopped just three foot away from her rival, hands on hips and stared
straight at her.

"Well bitch, we've all agreed on the rules....get your fat Greek ass on that mat....NOW"

My eyes scanned the feisty Ukrainian Woman up and down, Olga was dressed in a very short tight fitting brown
dress, her dark brown hair hung neatly from her shoulder, my eyes scanned lower to her shapely legs, they
were clad in fishnet stockings and shiny dark Brown and gold heels, she looked so darn sexy.

TO BE CONTINUED ACCORDING TO POLL  RESULT
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result