News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Disco fight - Irenecatfighter vs. Fawn

• 34 Replies

FawnL

Disco fight - Irenecatfighter vs. Fawn
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:08:00 PM »
Saturday evening. It will be a great evening. I am completely satisfied as I am driving my luxury car to the city centre, heading to my favourite discoteque.  It will be crowded as usual and I see it from the  heavy traffic and the jammed streets. It takes ages to get there but at last I turn into the small square and stop in front of the side entrance. I smile. The advantage of been married to one of the co-owner is to get a private parking right beside the place. I look around waiting for Jake to arrive and move the cone that signal the parking spot. Where the hell has he gone.

Ok. I get off and walk on my stilettos taking the heavy cone and rolling it aside, thus freeing the parking spot. I walk back into the car and right then an idiot drives in and take my space.
How does he dare. Actually it is not a he, but a fucking she.
A slim brunette gets off the Vauxhall Corsa that has just occupied my space and struts away towards the entrance.
I lower the side window and put out my head. – Hey you….stop…You took my space… -
The brunette does not slow down, still walking on her stiletto sandals.
- Hey, you…bitch…come back..! –
The brunette does not even turns her head, only raising her right arm up and showing her middle finger to me.
Oh….fuck…! I am fuming….
I just park my car there and get off, slamming the door closed and follow the bitch.
She has already entered and once I arrive at the main door I have lost her.

I see Jack at last the strong blonde bouncer .
-Jack….- I call him – Have you seen a slim skinny brunette in a purple skirt, tight black sleeveless top and sandals just entering ? –
Jack looks at me, smiles and raises his broad shoulder. – Sorry, Miss Fawn, but it is madness tonight and I miss you…and no, unfortunately I did not notice that girl..-
- Ok, no problem, Jack. I will find her. –
I enter the noisy crowded place, with the deafening music and the stroboscopic lights rendering the scene almost unreal, where people look to move like robots.
My eyes are scanning around trying to locate the bitch. It is like finding a needle in the straw.

I walk on, passing in front of the bar and stopping to get a drink. Joe, the tall black funny bartender sees me and approaches smiling. – Welcome, miss Fawn. You are beautiful as usual. –
I am in a black semitransparent mini dress that leaves my naked tits clearly visible in front and barely cover my groin, showing my black panties and my bare naked legs, my feet encased into stunning fashion black leather stiletto pumps.

I seat on the stool and get the refreshing Gin Tonic trying to calm down but I am still mad at the fucking slut that stole my parking space. Then I see her. I see the bitch. She is dancing right in the middle of the main platform. I have got you bitch.  I leave the glass on the counter and walk, well, almost run among the huge crowd, trying not to lose again my target.

I keep my eyes on her, thus bumping and pushing into people but I don’t care. I want to get the bitch. At last I reach her. I am right behind her. She does not realize that I am there for her. To make her pay. I grab her right shoulder, pulling hard and making her turn, facing me. She looks at me. Her eyes show a surprised expression but it looks that she is not recognizing me.
- Hi, bitch. – I hiss in her face. – Do you remember me ? This is to teach you some manners. –

I open my arm and  SLAPPPPPPPP my hand smashes into her face, turning her head and sending her entire body spinning.
Before she can realize what is happening a second harder slap catches her and this time the bitch staggers back on her unstable legs and ends landing hard on her butt.

I see that the customers around us have stepped aside leaving a wide empty area with everybody looking at me and the floored bitch.
Then as the music is still playing loud I can hear people shouting.  FIGHT….FIGHT…FIGHT…
The bitch is now back on her feet and is heading to me with a threatening expression on her reddened face, holding her fists high. Does she want a fight ? Ok. She will get it.

Let’s fight then.  

And you decide the winner…….

Fawn  {alt}   Irenecatfighter {alt} {alt}

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 11:40:52 PM by FawnL »

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Re: Disco fight - Irenecatfighter vs. Fawn
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 01:02:23 AM »
I think Fawn will put Irene down and punish her

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 06:28:23 AM »
Irene all the way!
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 01:10:14 PM »
Saturday, late evening and I am still in my office, taking care of some extreme urgent business.
This is part of the life of a successful businessman, working when other people are enjoying their lives, something that you have to pay and take away from your private life and fun.
Well, may be within an hour I shall be able to leave and join my wife and friends at the Disco that is part of my properties. I know she is going there tonight.

The telephone on my desk rings insistently. I am tempted not to answer but at the end I lift the handset.
- York here...-
-Sorry to disturb you Mr. York. - I recognize the low, rough voice of Jack, one of the bouncers that work in my Disco.
- No problem, Jack. Go ahead. -
- Well, Sir, I am afraid that your lovely beautiful wife has gone into trouble. -
- Again...??!! - I shout, but it is not a surprise to me, knowing the terrible and pepper character of my Fawn.
- What trouble, Jack...? -
- She has just started a fight with another woman in the middle of the platform. Do I get to stop that ? -

I think carefully and imagine my sexy Asian brunette rolling on the floor with another woman and I smile.
- Are you still there, Sir ? - Jack's voice takes me back to the reality. - What do I do ? -
- Do nothing, Jack. Do absolutely nothing. Let her fight and do not interfere unless it is becoming too dangerous for any of the two bitches. I'll be there soon. -
I put down the phone, close my PC and stand up. Ok, my business can hold for now. The idea of my sexy, bitchy wife getting into another fight is something that teases me too much and I cannot miss that.
I walk out of my office, my car keys in my hand. I am going to the disco and watch the show.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 01:13:20 PM by York »

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 01:49:56 PM »
well...well..not even one day gone and poor Irene is already struggling behind....   ;D ;D
That will teach her never to steal my personal, private parking space ...
I am going to strip her naked and enjoy her in front of the entire crowd.... be ready, bitch...!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 03:09:08 PM »
I think this will be a hell of a fight between two incredibly sexy women! It will go the distance as I know they are both feisty and proud women not willing to back down from anyone. I am excited just thinking about it! After a long grueling fight to the finish, I see Irenecatfighter finally come out on top.

FawnL

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 10:24:54 PM »
Irene runs to me, throwing her hands in front and taking a good grip of my hair.
ARGHHHH  I shout – Let go my hair bitch. – and I too go for her thick mane pulling and trying to rip her hair off. She is shaking my head and I feel my scalp like burning till I manage to send a stinging punch, catching her in her breast, making her cry in pain, one second later she releases my hair only to get a hold of the front of my dress, ripping it open, making my tits bounce out, coming in full view, my sensitive dark nipples getting hard and stiffen.

- You bitch…. – I hiss looking down at my spoiled dress – My new Dolce & Gabbana dress. You are going to pay for that. – and after closing my fists I send two blows into her stomach, doubling her over with a grunt of pain.

I don’t let her recover and my next punch lands square onto her face, with a smacking sound, snapping her head back and setting her to land again on her shapely ass.
- Go back to the floor, bitch. – I shout as I walk on chasing her, my sweaty tits bouncing.
– Cos that is your place…. –
She raises her head and I can see her eyes showing a dazed lost expression.
Soon the bitch will be completely into my power.
Then the fun will begin for me and the crowd that is cheering at me.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:29:08 PM by FawnL »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 04:35:35 AM »
Liking the idea of Irene losing her clothes ...

YET had to vote for Irene to win this one ...  Just think she will shake it sexier on the disco floor.  Fawn looking wonderful, yet Irene looking fantastic and I think more of the fighter.

Storm

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 06:22:00 AM »
Irene :)

Offline AddisonM

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 04:27:21 PM »
And who said disco was dead?

Offline Rachel the Catfighter

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2014, 07:02:29 PM »
voted for my Asian sister  Fawn :)

FawnL

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2014, 11:12:49 PM »
no way Fawn can beat Irene   ko wn for Irene :)

the only one ending KOed will be poor Irene....that's a fact...  ;D

FawnL

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2014, 11:18:46 PM »
Both of us are sweaty and hot , she is virtually topless , but still wearing her boots as I am wearing mine.

well..it looks that Irene has been rendered so dazed and confused by my punches that she has not even realized that I was wearing sexy stiletto pumps and not boots......!!   ;D ;D ;D

No, ok... I allow that I had agreed with her to use another picture for this poll,

this one...

{alt}

then I changed my mind finding the other one more sexy...
Ok..not big problem...whatever footwear I am wearing, my heels will be walking soon on her sleeping body, leaving plenty
of nice little round red marks......!!!   ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 11:50:39 PM by FawnL »

FawnL

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2014, 09:55:38 AM »
well...this is becoming pretty wild.
The bitch is not done yet though she will be soon, that's for sure.
She managed to completely rip my dress and even pulled out my panties.
I did the same with her filthy outfit and now we are fighting in front of the excited crowd wearing nothing but our sexy footwear, our shining sweated bodies in full view for everybody to admire them.

I spotted my husband among the cheering crowd and now I have one more reason to put this slut out and make her my sex toy.
I walk into her and send a nice swing punch, getting her on the side of her head and the next blow is a precise kick to her hip that makes her grunt loud in pain and drop to her knees, a perfect position for the following kick.
The pointed toe of my right boot catches her chin throwing her back to roll on the floor and here I go again, I am jumping on her, straddling her warm body and beginning to target her naked tits, slapping and punching them left and right, left and right.
I wanna crush them and they are already turning red, soon to turn into black and blue, my poor little bitch.
That's the price for spoiling my dress and my evening.  ;) ;)  and it is only the beginning of the bill that I am presenting you.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 10:34:58 AM by FawnL »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2014, 02:19:22 PM »
these two hellcats are giving a great show to the crowd.
I think I could introduce regular catfights in my disco to entertain the customers and attract more, looking at the success this fight is getting.
My sexy, bitchy wife is looking to be in front at the moment having inflicted some damages to her opponent.
She is fighting naked now, her beautiful perfect tits bouncing free as she is chasing the other brunette that is defending herself pretty well, I would say.

She has stripped my beauty, leaving her in only her boots and has made some damages too, headbutting her and sending slaps and punches.
She also picked Fawn's panties throwing them to me, smirking. I pretend not to acknowledge it but I am very excited and honestly I am not sure about which of these two stunning beauties I prefer to see win the fight and conquer her foe.
Yes, cos I am sure that once one of these two tigresses will be tamed it will not be over for her...

Ok..in the meantime I am fully enjoying the show and com'n you both girls, keep on fighting and give us your best...
the two sweating bodies crash again, the sound of the punches, kicks and slaps that have been exchanged, mixing perfectly with the grunts and shouts of pain...

« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 02:21:58 PM by York »