News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mistress ANgela vs Rosa : the rematch

• 2 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Mistress ANgela vs Rosa : the rematch
« on: September 19, 2014, 04:18:24 AM »
Those two wildcats meet for second time.
The first fight was dramatic and Mistress Angela won the world title belt.
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,42602.0.html
Now ...?
Can beat the Russian for sec time or this time will meet her match ? :-\ :-\ :-\

{alt}

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Mistress ANgela vs Rosa : the rematch
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 12:31:43 PM »
ROSA : 3
MISTRESS ANGELA : 0

Rosa - the Russian toe wrestling champion  returns to Wembley today, keen to exorcise the demons of her last visit there when a crushing from the Greek domina ended her world title challenge in-front of a sold-out 80,000 crowd.I think she showed enough in the  first memorable battle with ANgela to prove that she certainly does belong at elite world level and with todays fight , she will try harder.
The rematch is very different at this stage as Rosa is the one who is dominating while in the first one was the Greek Mistress.
“I don’t like losing and that will never sit right with me but at the same time I’m fully confident in my abilities and I know that I will be moving on forward in the right direction now."said Rosa before the start of the rematch.
Now it remains to be seen how she reacts when the Greek Mistress will try to fight back and if her stamina is good enough to hold on...
"she's a champion, she has a good  record and she has dreams and ambitions and that make her dangerous.

I think I am better than her and I need to let her know that but I won’t be gung-ho, I won't go in swinging.

For my own sanity rather than my reputation, I don't want to lose. I'm fully capable of winning and I will win."
added Rosa last night.
Mistress ANgela was a huge fav before the start at 1.60 but now Rosa is the fav as she is leading by 3 points.
this one is for one of the most highly-anticipated domestic battles of recent years.
ANgela said :
“I've always said I will fight her anytime anywhere, the result will be the same as before.

The only slight change this time is I doubt she will hear the final bell. I'm excited for the fight, it will capture the publics’ imagination and become a huge event. I'm looking forward to making it 2-0 and keeping my world title."

{alt}

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:51:56 PM by bilboy12001 »

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Mistress ANgela vs Rosa : the rematch
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 05:52:00 AM »
Former champion Rosa successfully recaptured her world title with a tremendous easy victory.
Mistress ANgela couldnt cope with the Russians power this time and her loss was clear.
the Russian was leading 3:0 and Mistress ANgela tried to fight back 3:2 but after this stage , Rosa was increasing the difference all the time so to win 7:2
Rosa said :
"I m very happy , i showed my toughness today and i would like to thank all the people for their support."
For the challengers big fight { kat vs nataly} , Rosa said :
its a huge event , both look tough so its very tough to pick up the winner.
NATALY

{alt}
     KAT

{alt}
 the winner of the challengers fight will fight the champion