News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mistress ANgela vs OLga : the Greek domina vs the russian warrior ( FINAL PART )

• 0 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,42643.0.html

sec and final part

Angela spat back, "You will pay for this..you disgusting Ukrainian bitch"

Angela then walked over toward the mats and removed her flip-flops, she too stood hands on hips, waiting for
her rival to take her position.

Olga quickly walked over to the mat, I noticed her butt cheeks moving from side to side as she walked away from
me, man that dress was tight.
She then removed those killer heels and placed them neatly to the side of the mat.

Both Women stood facing each other, staring silently into each others eyes.

Angela's Husband clapped his hands and said, "Ladies...assume your positions, as agreed"

Giorgos and I watch open mouthed as both Women pulled their dresses up and knelt down facing each other.

He continued..."Ladies....final posistions...please !"

Angela and Olga then lent back as far as they could, placing their left foot flat on the mat, while
the other foot remained in the air.

"Ladies..link toes"

I could not believe what I was witnessing, they were...they were going to....TOE WRESTLE !

Olga pulled with her fingers on the bottom of her stocking, widening the net enough to slip almost all her
toes through.
The Women forced both their right feet together tight, linking toes and locking hard.

Olga's toes jetted out from the black fishnet stocking, while Angela's darker and slightly longer toes
pushed hard against those of Olga's.

I noticed Olga had Red nail polish on her paler toes, Angela preferring the pale blue color.

Olga screeched...."Fucking bitch, you'll feel my power...you stinking Greek cow"

"Fuck you....you fucking cheap tart, you're going to feel the pain"

Both Women had strong legs, but would this be about how strong the legs were or the power in their toes ?.
Having never witnessed a toe-fight I had no idea what to expect.

Suddenly Stavros shouted...FIGHT...and both Women began to grunt and strain as they pushed and tried to bend
each others toes back.

Olga was quickly pushing the Greek Woman back, forcing Angela to grimace in pain as her toes buckled under the  
sheer force of the Ukrainian Woman.

Those toes locked and pressed so hard against each other as the hated rivals battled for supremacy.
Bill was crawling on all fours, he was so close he was almost on the mat.

"Go on Olga..bend her toes..crush her...finish her !"

"Aggghhhh you fucking bitch...agghhh..ooohhhh" Angela shouted as the Ukrainian Woman squeezed and pressed.

"Yes Olga..yes..that's it..crush her....crush her" Shouted Bill, his eyes wild with excitement.

Olga screamed "I will....Aaaggghhhh....fucking crush you, you Greek cow, feel this"

The Greek Woman was being tortured in front of her Husband, and I was enjoying it so much.

"Fucking give in you fat Greek cow...fucking..... aagghhhh give, I said give, give bitch"

"Nooooooo never...ooohhhhhhh  oooohhhh agghhhhhh"

The toned sexy fishnet legs of the Ukrainian flexed as she pressed her feet harder against the Greek
Woman, Olga's toes closed tighter and tighter, making the Greek Woman shriek in pain.

"Surrender you Greek cow....surrender..surrender...do you surrender"  Urged Olga.

Those strong pale colored toes were crushing the fight out of the tanned feet of the Greek Lady.
Angela was fighting for all her worth, her blue nail polished toes tried hard to squeeze back against
the Red toenailed, fishnet clad feet of the Ukrainian.

"Come on Angela, fight back....fight back" urged Stavros.

Olga must have relaxed for tiny split second, for suddenly Angela's toes began to open up, and force back
the strong pale toes of the Ukrainian Woman.

"Oooooohhhhhh shit..shit...Aaaggghhhhhh" moaned Olga, as she felt the pain for the first time.

A screaming Stavros willed his Wife on, "Yes Angela...yes, you've got her...go on !"

"Ooohhhh my toooooeesssss, Aaaaagghhhhh.no...no..staaaaaaappppp"

"Give you fucking whore...give...give or I'll break your fucking toes....fucking give..GIVE !"

Angela was crushing and squeezing with all her might, her face contorted with rage.

"I said give...give...give...give...fucking give you cxnt...give...give"

The Ukrainian was buckling, "AAAAaaahhhhhhh stooooaaappp...Ooooooohhhhh no no no ooooooohhhh staaaaaapp"

"Fucking slut...give...you will give.....I said fucking give...fucking give now....FUCKING GIVE..NOW !"

"Finish her Angela...finish her...yes finish her...go on...ha ha...yes...yes !"

Angela stretched forward and grabbed Olga's hair with her left hand and then threw four heavy punches
at the beaten Ukrainian.

"Huuuurrrr I give....I give..I said I f..f..fuc...fuck..fucking give..hurrrrrr hurrr"

"Shit, she's made Olga cry...fucking hell...shit...wow" I muttered to myself.

Suddenly Olga got up and ran out of the room, hiding her face with her hands and crying like a beaten child.

" I said I give..I said I give..hur..hur..hur..hur.hur..hur.huuuuurrrrr...hur hur huuuuurrrrrr"

Angela was about to give chase, but her Husband grabbed her and held her back.
She was screaming at the door, demanding Olga came back, shouting that she wasn't finished with her.

A shocked, but excited Bill was about to run off to find and comfort his sobbing Wife, when Stavros grabbed
his arm.

Stavros then said, "Remember the deal we struck, a deal's a deal...right Bill ?"

"Yes...I want that fucking Whore and her fucking feet, in our room in one hour....OK !" Demanded Angela.

"One fucking hour, and if she's not there then I'll come and fucking fetch her..OK....OK !" She screamed.

A shocked Bill nodded his head and said "Yes...yes, you have my word...I promice...sh sh she's yours !"

"YES...yes..yes...ha ha tell that fucking bitch to wear some Black stockings, oh and some cream...she's
gonna need it, I will give her hell...fucking hell, tell the cxnt  'my room one hour' or else!"

Angela meant business, she wanted Olga's feet bad, real bad...I dread to think what she's got planned, I
really do"

With that a shocked Bill picked up Olga's heels off the floor and walked head bowed toward the door, and
as he opened the door, Angela's voice said   "MY ROOM, ONE HOUR .....BE THERE
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:42:18 AM by bilboy12001 »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result