News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cute girlfriend stripped and humiliated by Asian bitches

• 5 Replies

Offline shinga

Cute girlfriend stripped and humiliated by Asian bitches
« on: September 19, 2014, 09:29:41 AM »
It was a warm summer evening. I felt the warm air on my face when I stepped out of the car. I walked around the car and opened the front passenger door of the old Mustang. My beautiful girlfriend for 3 years, Andrea, stepped out into the warm summer night. I gave her a short, loving kiss while I closed the door. I still could not believe how I could be together with this beauty. At 22 years, she had long blonde hair and charming blue eyes. She wore a tight jeans and a strapless white Abercrombie top. I loved her sexy body that gave me every night all the warmth I could wish for. Andrea had beautiful, medium-sized breasts and a slim line. She was not too much into sports, but by nature always maintained a healthy and beautiful appearance.

We slowly stepped towards the bar, holding hands and enjoying our time together. Yet, we had had a great evening. We had cooked together while listening to romantic music and had been very happy for the chance to spend the evening together. As it was Friday, we were both relaxed and looked forward to a relaxed and lovely weekend.
We entered the bar and looked around. We had never been to this place, but a friend had told me we would have to go there. It had stylish, modern furniture and a lot of people were starting their weekend just here. I looked around and figured out that all seats had been taken so we would have to sit at the bar. We took our seats and I ordered two gin tonic – her favorite drink.

The next 30 minutes, we talked a lot about my engineer work and how she felt that she really wanted to get her politics degree to start working. I took a deep sip and asked her to excuse me for a moment so I could go to the toilet. I made my way through the dozen people standing between the bar and the restrooms and was happy that the evening was going so well.

When I came out of the toilet, I was overwhelmed by impressions. All the people that had stood in my way had walked towards the bar and there was loud shouting and a lot of movement. I was stunned and tried to figure out what was happening but I could not see anything through the crowd. When I stepped forward and pushed my way through all the people, I found out what was happening.

Andrea was standing upright and was clearly stressed. She talked something to two girls who were standing opposite to her. They were both Asian and both were smaller than Andrea. One of them was slightly taller than the other and had black hair and large, green eyes. She wore hot pants and a very revealing black belly top which let me see her well trained stomach. The other girl, slightly smaller, had red hair - probably coloured – and wore a short white skirt and a blue t-shirt with exposed a cleavage that was impressive for an Asian. Her tits must have slightly larger the beautiful 34 B tits of my girlfriend, whereas the other Asian girl with the belly top had a slightly smaller, but still very attractive cleavage.
I heard the taller Asian shout: “You crazy white bitch have spilled your drink over my shirt. Why do you sluts du stuff like that?!”. I saw a large water stain on her shirt right above her belly. Andrea seemed to be very unsure and frightened of the Asians aggressive manners. “I am sorry, it was not my intention. I just turned around accidentally when you were walking past me”, she said. The smaller Asian stepped forward and was now very close, perhaps 50 cm, before my girlfriend. “You bitches think you get away with everything don´t you”, she yelled at my intimidated girlfriend.

I was very unsettled by how quickly this aggressive situation had been triggered. I stepped forward and approached the two Asian girls, saying “Please excuse me. This is my girlfriend and you should really behave yourselves and talk reasonably to her. I am sure she did not spill that drink on purpose”.
The taller Asian looked at me with an angry face. Then she smiled. I thought that she had finally calmed down and smiled as well. “I am sorry, I must have lost my nerves for a moment. I am sure it was an accident. My name is Amy and this is my friend Samantha. May we invite you to a drink to make up for it? ”, she said. She approached me and put forth her hand towards me. I was relieved that the tense situation was over and shook her hand. I briefly smiled towards her friend Samantha and could not help but to take a look at her beautiful cleavage. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my groins. Amy had kicked me without any warning and I was totally paralyzed and in pain. I fell to my knee and held my groins while Andrea was looking at me with a notion of horror on her face. She rushed towards me, but Samantha caught her and hold her back, pressing her back against her large tits. Amy quickly stepped behind me while I was still paralyzed. I briefly saw how she got out some solid looking handcuffs and quickly put them around my arms. Then she used a second pair to fix my hands to a large round metal bar which was curved around the bar. I was still in pain, and worse, I could not do anything because I was. I tried to break away but the handcuffs did their job. Once more, Amy smiled at me. This time, it was an evil, wicked smile.

She turned around and looked at Andrea, who was still in horror. I saw sweat on her forehead and her cheeks turned red for excitement. She tried to free herself, but Samantha had her arms in a tight grip and all efforts to break free were in vain. Amy walked towards Andrea. All people in the bar were watching the confrontation, but to my horror no one intervened. I looked around for help, but all eyes were on Amy, who was now standing right in front of Andrea. The two girls looked each other in the eye, Amy with a wicked smile and Andrea with a face that clearly showed how scared she was. She said: “Please leave us alone, we will go home right away, please”. But the Asian girl was cold-blooded. She looked at Samantha, who was still holding Andrea, and Samantha tightened her grip. “You are done, bitch”, Amy said. Her right hand lunged forward and in one quick move, she pulled down Andrea´s white strapless Abcercrombie top. Everyone could now see Andrea´s beautiful 34 B tits with the soft pink nipples erected from excitement. Andrea was in horror, she could not believe what was happening. She again tried to free herself but that only made her sexy tits jiggle around. Seeing her tits exposed to a crowd of aroused viewers was the most humiliating thing she had ever experienced. A girl in the crowd pulled out her phone and started to take pictures of the desperate topless girl.
Amy smiles. Once again her hands lunged forward and she used both hands to completely rip open the top and throw it away. Andreas complete belly and her tits were now revealed. Amy smiled and gave her a humiliating slap in the face. Seeing my half naked girlfriend being humiliated in public by those two sexy Asian girls really excited me and I felt how my cock got hard. Andrea let lose a tear and begged “Please, give me back my top. I have not done anything to you.” But Amy was cruel. She moved forward and her breath went directly to Andreas face. She stood so close that the two girl´s bellies touched. She reached down and slowly opened Andreas Jeans. Then, she quickly pulled them off and now Andrea was almost completely nude. She was totally embarrassed. “Do you like that, bitch?”, Amy shouted. Samantha was still holding Andrea tightly and laughed in arousal. Suddenly, Amy crashed her fist into Andreas soft Belly. She bent forward and lunged for air. Amy grabbed her hair and pulled as hard as she could, letting Andrea scream and moan. Then, she grabbed one of Andreas pink nipples and put it between her thumb and index finger. She pulled with all her power and Andrea screamed from the humiliating tit torture. She used the other hand to grab Andreas other tit and squeezed and twisted the tits as hard as she could. Andreas face was in tears of pain now. “Please let me go, I beg you”, she said. But Amy pinched her tits hard and said “Forget it, baby. You are mine”. Amy smiled at me for a second while I could barely hide my arousal. Then, she slapped Andreas tits delivered one more, very hard punch to her belly. Samantha smiled at Amy “The titties of this weak white bitch are not enough. I don´t think we are finished yet, are we?”. Amy nodded in excitement. She reached down and grabbed Andreas panties. Then she pulled them down to her ankle and stripped them off, leaving Andrea fully naked. Andrea was entirely humiliated.

Samantha pushed the poor Andrea forward and she went to the ground, crawling on her knees and hands. Amy hold down her neck and Samantha approached Andrea from behind. She kneeled down and slapped Andreas butt as hard as she could. Andrea screamed from the pain. Samantha slapped her but over and over again, then she tossed Andrea to the side.

Andrea was now lying naked on her back, sweating and crying in pain. Amy smiled at Samantha, who was also sweating now. I could see the pearls of sweat on her large tits. Amy sat down on Andrea´s chest and slapped her face. Then she pinched her nipples and tortured her tits until Andrea screamed loudly in pain. Samantha went to her handbag and returned with a long, round item. I was completely aroused when I saw that it was a Dildo. She gave it to Amy.
Amy stood up and placed a foot on Andreas tortured tit. “You are a miserable little white bitch”, she said. Then she kneeled down and Samantha gave her the Dildo. Andrea tried to keep her legs together, but Samantha hold them apart and Amy roughly inserted the dildo into Andreas vagina, moving it forward and backward. Andrea moaned from pain, but now also from the gentle pleasure that she was receiving from the cruel treatment of the two Asian girls.
They went on until Andrea reached her orgasm. She tried to prevent it, but then she had to cum and she was moaning on the floor, totally humiliated. The Asian girls let her moan in arousal, then both slapped her face and tits stamped on them cruelly one more time. When they stood up, they grabbed their phone and took pictures of the humiliated, naked Andrea.

They both spit on Andreas face and then turned around and just walked away. After a while, I was freed by a bystander and took my humiliated girlfriend home. It had enjoyed one of the greatest sexual experiences I could imagine.

Offline shinga

Re: Cute girlfriend stripped and humiliated by Asian bitches
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 05:14:21 PM »
Hello together!
This is my very first english catfight story. I would be very happy to hear your thoughts and suggestions!
Best regards,
Shinga

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 05:45:42 PM »
Just curious - did you ever send any letters to the old magazine "Nugget"? The story is so similar to someone who was printed almost every issue. (Nothing wrong with that, mind you. Just asking out of curiousity.)

Offline shinga

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 11:35:00 PM »
No, don´t know the magazine :) I am completely new into writing

Offline sailor970

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 12:04:18 AM »
Loved your story Shinga !
I love it when Blondes get stripped in public and humiliated.

NUGGET ! I remember that Magazine . It was a sister publication to Cavalier.

years ago I had subscriptions to both.
One story in it has stuck in my mind it had to do with a teacher that a girl who worked in a women's boutique had once while in High School or junior high. The girl planted a bottle of the stores expensive perfume in her handbag and told the lady who owned the store she saw the teacher steal it.

they closed the shop and took her into the back room checked her hand bag and found the stolen item.
The store owner stripped her naked when the teacher didn't comply with her order to disrobe so they could check her for more stolen merchandise. I remember she got roughed up and cavity searched along with spanked I think my memory has grown vague over the years, seems like she was forced to masturbate and when she finished she pissed herself when they wouldn't let her use the toilet. Too bad I don't have any of those Magazines today I tried saving them but lost them in a flood. I wish I could read that story one more time, along with many more in Nugget and Cavalier.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 02:00:10 AM »
I don't know about Nugget but Cavalier has an online site with reprints of lots of its old catfight letters.