News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cruise ship CATFIGHT !!

• 56 Replies

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
Re: Cruise ship CATFIGHT !!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 10:08:52 AM »
Me and Marlu work on Claudia as we pull each others hair we pull Claudia up by her hair slapping into the hallway wall turning to face Marlu she snarl as she take me thro in to a empty cabin as we crash on the bed birch I scream as I rip at her nice top

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2014, 12:28:42 PM »
I'm Ready to win!!!! Every chick will crush undr my punch!

Offline Catfight_Dream

• Into most kinds of female fighting ... fav is cat
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2014, 06:45:52 PM »
as the cruise started it may be time to change my attire.... :* to all nice voters here ;-)

Offline Catfight_Dream

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2014, 06:47:45 PM »
prolly it is time to get some wanna be girls here in my scissors  ;D

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2014, 06:55:06 PM »
Me and Marlu work on Claudia as we pull each others hair we pull Claudia up by her hair slapping into the hallway wall turning to face Marlu she snarl as she take me thro in to a empty cabin as we crash on the bed birch I scream as I rip at her nice top

raven and marlu are bitches...we land on the bed and roll...I hear a ripping noise...of my beautiful blouse..buttons fly away..damned
I go on my knees and slap marlu in the face hard and rip at ravens to to return the pleasure..
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline Catfight_Dream

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2014, 08:12:19 PM »
As i face the so called "Sarah the fighter" i start to laugh..... are you sure you know what fighting means at all ? i laugh at this lil blondie.....pushing her into the pool.....and drowning her head down...until she admits she is no fighter at all......

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2014, 08:33:28 PM »
Gets my heeled left under Marlu's chin kicking her off me and into a dressing table mine and Claudia's tops are ripped open showing are breasts off as we viscously roll of the bed and on to the hard carpeted floor

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2014, 08:42:33 PM »
Gets my heeled left under Marlu's chin kicking her off me and into a dressing table mine and Claudia's tops are ripped open showing are breasts off as we viscously roll of the bed and on to the hard carpeted floor
we roll around and Ravens top is ripped off too...show us what you have I smile and grab at her boobs to maul her tits badly

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2014, 09:42:52 PM »
Climbing on Claudia's back slamming her head into the carpet as my right rips Claudia's shirt as we all battle on in the cabin

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2014, 10:10:38 PM »
after ripping your top I scracth over you rboobs and give you a punch to your right eye..let s play the "black eye "gamr..hun..I stand up and wait

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 11:15:33 PM »
Stands up rising my fists as circle come on Claudia as I throwa left jab to your right eye then a  right hook to your ribs

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 11:21:12 PM »
Argg..I double over a bit Raven hit my eye..but stand up and punch her hard onto her eye again.......you will get a black eye hun I laugh

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2014, 12:35:24 AM »
Stumbles back from another punch to my eye I lunged forward and clinch you as we crash in to the cabin walls I throw left after left into your ribs

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2014, 06:44:35 AM »
I walk out onto the stage of the Aloha Ballroom on the Fiesta Deck, wearing my tuxedo t-shirt and a obnoxiously bright floral-print miniskirt along with my striped Beetlejuice stockings and battered Chuck Taylors.  I gesture with my mic at the handful of early afternoon drinkers, most of whom are watching the footage of the various fights going on around the decks of the ship shown on TVs around the Aloha Ballroom's walls, like basketball games at a sports bar.

"Afternoon, ladles and gentlespoons.  My name's Punky, the Hardcore Harlequin, the Chair-Swingin' Chuckle Queen.  I'm here to make you laugh or kill you trying.

I tell ya, I think I watch too much wrestling.

The other night, this girl I was with said she wanted it dirty - so I thumbed her in the eye and then decked her with a roll of quarters I pulled out of my panties.  She hasn't called back yet, but I'm lookin' forward to the rematch.

I mean, I MIGHT watch too much wrestling - I saw a young painter up on a ladder touching up the trim on a building downtown, and I started shouting 'GO ON, KID!  MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF!'.

My parents dragged me to Mass and I started shouting "WHAT?!" between the homilies.

I went to the doctor and she told me to get undressed and change into a patient gown, so I ripped my shirt down the center and demanded to know what she was gonna do.  She told me she was gonna give me a pap smear.  I told her I had two words for her.  It went downhill from there."
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2014, 09:48:39 PM »
Stumbles back from another punch to my eye I lunged forward and clinch you as we crash in to the cabin walls I throw left after left into your ribs

ahh damned,,that hurts.,I gasp for air...I free one hand and punch hard onto you eye agian and again...hear you screaming