News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Its Takes Two Thieves - Chapter 2, Part 1 and 2 - Suspension of Belief"

• 7 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
The following is Chapter 2, Part 1 and 2  of my continuing series entitled "It Takes Two Thieves". This chapter is entitled, "Suspension of Belief".   I hope you enjoy it and as always I truly welcome and encourage any feedback, cheers, jeers and suggestions for future directions for the story.  I had hopes that I would have a collaborator in the future writing of parts of this story, to work with me from the perspective of my "partner in crime" or as a detective.  The possibilities would certainly seem to be endless and I have already received some wonderful ideas from people.  Anna The Marine Chick and I had decided to be that "team" but some deeply tragic personal issues have taken her away from here for the time being.  My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family at this time.  

I am dedicating this latest rendition of the story to Anna.

Again, many thanks to those who have encouraged me to move forward with the series as its truly been a a lot of fun to visualize and write.

So without further delay, here is "Suspension of Belief"   Thanks again and enjoy!

“It Takes Two Thieves” - Chapter 2, Part 1              
                                                   “Suspension of Belief”  

The white 2014 Bentley Continental GT3-R sped down 58th street in the Central Park West area of Manhattan, tires squealing, as I was on a mission!  I reached over and flipped my IPhone 6 Plus on and synced it with the car stereo.  I then phoned my assistant Harper to let her know I was on my way and to begin the work on her end.  In a moment, Halestorm’s “Mz Hyde” was flowing in haunted tones through all 18 speakers in the extravagant car.  The lyrics and Lzzy Hale’s vocals always made me toss my head back and cackle, my long chocolate brown silken tresses flying back off my shoulders as I sang along;

In the daylight,
I’m your sweetheart,
Your goody-two-shoes prude is a work of art.
But you don’t know me,
And soon you won’t forget,
Bad as can be, yeah you know I’m not so innocent!

Better beware I go bump in the night,
Devil-may-care with a lust for life,
And I know you,
Can’t resist me,
Soon though you,
Are so addicted.
Boy you better run for your life!

Welcome to the nightmare in my head,
(Oh god!)
Say hello to something scary,
The monster in your bed,
(Oh god!)
Just give in and you won’t be sorry,
Welcome to my other side,
Hello it’s Mz. Hyde!

I can be the bitch,
I can play the whore,
Or your fairytale princess who could ask for more.
A touch of wicked,
A pinch of risqué,
Good girl gone bad, my poison is your remedy

Better be scared, better be afraid,
Now that the beast is out of her cage,
And I know you,
Wanna risk it,
Soon though you,
Are so addicted.

I was in my element and I was oblivious to the noises of the city outside the vehicle now as I tapped on the steering wheel with my hands in beat with the music.  The chaos and hustle of New York City, the work at the investment bank,  was out of my mind and the range of my senses for the moment.  My brain was both focusing and relaxing at the same time.  I had done my homework and it was time for Michelle Quartermaine to go to her “office” and get to work.  

It was ShowTime!

Let me introduce myself........"I'm Michelle Quartermaine...and I'm a Thief!"

The American Museum of Natural History was the largest of its kind on the East Coast, the most revered and famous establishment in New York City, particularly thanks to the ongoing efforts of Manhattan’s wealthy socialite class, and some generous contributions from the city’s upper crust or as we call them today, the "One Percenters".  I, Michelle Quartermaine, I might add, am one of those “One Percenters”, which probably begs the immediate question “What the hell am I doing as a thief?”

We'll get to that later

Boasting some of the most complete collections of the strange, the bizarre, the damn flat goofy, the “one of a kinds” and the things on everyone’s wish or bucket list. The museum was the hub of academic study into the truly obscure and rarefied (and in my case, the weird, eclectic and the “I think I’ll steal that shit”).

Look...if ya gotta have it...ya gotta have it!

It was the type of place where when you looked up from reading some old book,  you might see Indiana Jones himself strolling down the aisle with that whip in one hand and that gold skull in the other.  You’d swear he had turned and tipped his hat to you and winked. Artifacts from the terrifying "Kikeue-Nyokaip" tribe of deepest and darkest Amazon River area of Columbia, the actual remains of the pirate ship of the legendary Chinese female pirate "Ching Shih", and many other artifacts of mystifying origins called the Museum their last home and resting place, God rest their souls (says three Hail Marys, crosses herself).

To protect these valuables, the Museum also boasted one of the most sophisticated security systems in the world. Closed-circuit cameras (most of which were so well hidden you couldn’t find them in the light of day), motion sensors, infrared and photoelectric sensors, thermal imaging sensors, proximity alarms and lockdown panels, all setup to insure against the high crime rate of this otherwise erstwhile metropolis and the determined efforts of the best master thieves in the business. Any attempt at forceful breach would alert every police station in a ten-mile radius, along with swat teams and multiple Federal agencies that would be on call to help out as well.

Enter me.... Michelle Quartermaine...

Oh, and for all you Einstein’s out there who think if you have enough CCTV cameras you can protect anything, let me educate you minions a little.

Are you ready and all comfy?  Got your notepads ready?

Class is in session.......

With CCTV, and I quote, “an individual can watch a monitor for about 30 minutes before it starts to become part of the visual background.  This “suggests” that the person assigned to monitor the system should be rotated every 30 minutes.  If not, then the system needs to include additional devices to identify threats (like me) and attract the operator’s attention, such as a video motion detector”

Another little known fact from the Michelle Quartermaine Institute of Thievery

Oh, I disabled the video motion detector part of the surveillance system.  DUH!

I also think I can take care of their new Passive Infrared (PIR) which detects the movement of heat sources in the main display area where the jewels of interest are.  Those are pathetically easy to beat by wearing a leather jacket I store in a freezer to keep the temperature below 45 degrees F.  I can also heat it to 95 degrees F and that also will mess with the system.  To be honest, PIR is very unreliable.

Kinda like men, too hot or too cold, they just "fold" on you...am I right girls?

Photoelectric beams are easy to detect and once you have, you can go over or under them.  Simple various spray powders literally “illuminate” the beams.  I mean Puhleeze!  Can they make it any easier?

Contact switches at doors and windows?  Are you shitting me?   I will disable those with software at the security server.  The encryption is so outdated as to be laughable.  An 8th grader could hack it.

Such security measures would deter any normal thief. But I...the "evil"  Michelle Quatermaine, or “The Phantom Queen”, as my villainous alter ego was now being called, was not by any means a normal thief.  “The Phantom Queen” was a name that many said fit me perfectly but I hated it with a passion.  I never felt like I was phantom-like.  That" name" was given to me by international police agencies (INTERPOL) and if they wanted to romanticize me who was I to argue with them?

I parked my car on a side street behind the museum and made my way to the roof using the fire escape.  The night was a beautifully crisp, clear one and the full moon bathed my tall, silhouetted  figure as I stood on the roof of the American Museum of Natural History in Manhattan. Had someone been watching, they would have seen this lean, shapely, dark, costume-clad woman leaping across the rooftop much like a deer, running rather quickly and gracefully, with a wide gait.  There was something alluring, almost sensual about how that made me feel.  

I was already getting really turned on!

Perched atop the museum rooftop, looking out over the wide expanse of the Big Apple, then peering cautiously down through an expansive skylight, I just could not suppress the excitement I was feeling, that familiar racing of my pulse and the pounding of my heart in my chest as I pressed my black spandex-clad chest against the coolness of the skylight glass and peered down below to the museum floor.  I checked my Panerai watch and noted it was approaching one o’clock in the morning.  The cool night breeze flowed against and over my dark  form like a lover’s familiar close caress.  I felt totally in my element, totally alive; nothing else in my "normal"  life could possibly compare to this moment and I knew it all too well!!

This was not your standard job.  This was NOT Company Alpha, utilizing some fucking code-named geek employee who didn't wish to give out his/her real name nor the name of his company, wanting me to break into Company Beta's research labs and steal some new, high-tech contraption or red herring bullshit or some wild-ass secret formula for eternal youth or cancer cure.   That was for the fucking amateurs and that stuff bored me shitless.

No, this was different and it was the type of job more to my liking.  Two million dollars had already been wired into my account in Zurich, Switzerland, with another million and a half to follow after the job was done. 

It was fairly tedious work, a lot of preparation. That honestly was a part of the job I really loved, the meticulous planning.  Outwitting security systems and personnel along with staying one step ahead of law enforcement officials was a great delight to me in every way.  Call it arrogance, call it whatever you want., I was the best.

No fancy tombs were to be raided (I am an avid Lara Croft reader in case you're wondering), no nuclear powered reactors to blow up, no ninjas to fight (I would have loved that though!), but it paid the bills (I’m kidding…like I can’t pay my bills?) and it offered  little in the way of danger (I hate that when that happens! BORING!).  THAT was too bad as it was the danger that always proved to be the most exciting part of my job. Without danger, there was no chance of me getting caught. The words from Halestorm’s “Mz Hyde” kept popping into my head again for a brief moment,

Better beware I go bump in the night,
Devil-may-care with a lust for life,
And I know you,
Can’t resist me,
Soon though you,
Are so addicted.

Moving atop the roof of one of the museums annexes, my 5’ 9-1/2” 140 pound brunette frame moved with a flexibility and grace unmatched by most athletes.  I was in shape, I was good, I was arrogant and I KNEW IT!  I seemed to eschew every traditional concept of what a cat burglar should look like. The tall, attractive, lean villainess (I still resent being called a villainess!) that could have made a killing as a model some say.  Rumor had it that I worked as a model for a short time on the West Coast.  Heaven knows I'd received countless offers over the years to model and other “things” attractive women get offered.  But that kind of life held absolutely no attraction to me and frankly bored me to tears.  It wasn't for Michelle Quartermaine.  I was a workout fanatic and held the highest degree black belt possible in Shotokan karate, had trained with a boxing trainer every week for ten years.  I was a weapons expert and a crack shot with a rifle and pistol and extremely athletic.  I grew up cushioned by the wealth of her family (spoiled rotten).  As sole heiress of the Quartermaine fortune, I could afford almost anything I wanted, could travel wherever I wished to go (we had a private jet), and could live however ostentatiously I could possibly imagine.  And be assured no one had a bigger imagination than I did.  On top of it all, I was well educated from Stanford, went to school in London and was now a partner in a prestigious investment banking firm.

I had it ALL!   But it was never enough!

But all that certainty and security, which most normal people would surely die for, it only served to drain the world of most of its real excitement for me. Normal life held few challenges for me, few thrills. Money allowed me to live an ostentatious, and yet  frightfully boring, stale...bland, plain vanilla existence.

I wanted to act out my fantasies!!!

To quote my NYPD police file:  "Michelle Quartermaine was a master thief with an almost encyclopedic knowledge of security systems and their flaws and it was this that challenged her.  She owned the night with an unwavering and resolute confidence and a laser-like approach. A master of martial arts and a triathlete, she had no "super powers", in spite of what the newspapers say, so she had to rely that much more on pure skill and of course her incredible worth ethic, both of which she had in spades. Already filthy rich, Michelle will purchase all of the special devices, outfits and sensitive documents required to penetrate a given target. She refused to be bound by any limits and uses her brain every bit as much as her well conditioned body. A consummate professional, she might spend weeks, even months observing her “target” for weaknesses before moving in. Michelle lived for thrills, for excitement, and this was her ticket to a world that held everything she craved.  Michelle didn’t steal for the money; she did for the adrenaline rush, the heart pounding excitement."

The vast majority of the time I stole something valuable, some rare and priceless artifact, she would give it right back anonymously within a few weeks or less.  I was almost "Robin Hoodesque"  in many regards and I loved being that way.  Many times I would “fence” the item(s) and give the cash to one of the many charities I supported.  Many of those same charities were children’s hospitals whose boards I sat on.  I would also give the proceeds of my “philanthropic” activities to other worthwhile organizations that were supported by the very Quartermaine Family Trust that I managed.  I soon became a real Robin Hood-like figure to the poorer neighborhoods of New York City.  This was just another way I got to thumb my nose at the authorities, which gave me no greater pleasure.

Tonight was going to be some REAL FUN!!!

I glanced around the rooftop, taking note of the camera positioned on the other side of the platform from the skylight I was going to be entering. The CCTV camera was a simple device, with a field of vision restricted to a short cone around the focusing lens itself. As far away as I was, I was in no danger of being spotted.  My entry plan was well thought-out, and meticulously researched, thanks in large part to the diagrams of the security system I had made privy to since becoming a member of the Museum’s Board of Trustees (I told you, I’m already rich and with that it gives me a “Key to the front door”, so to speak.  You’d be surprised what you gain access to when you make the right size donation). Money could get you ANYWHERE and ANYTHING,  I  had that learned long ago, and no one on that stuffy old middle-aged white guy dominated  board thought me anything more than a wealthy, spoiled little girl who talked a lot about change.  Oh I showed up at meetings, crossed my long sexy legs so the neanderthals at the table would drool, then I'd fiddle with my black MontBlanc pen, sucking on it and occasionally dragging it between my full lips just to watch the male board members squirm. Their shallow uninformed opinion of me provided me with tremendous amounts of cover. After all, what threat could I possibly be?  I was just a stupid silly little heiress looking for ways to burn my money.

Right?

The words from Halestorm's “Mz Hyde” rang through my head again,

“I can be the bitch,
I can play the whore,
Or your fairytale princess who could ask for more.
A touch of wicked,
A pinch of risqué,
Good girl gone bad, my poison is your remedy”

The head of security for the museum was old, balding, and a certifiable pervert. He was a sweet old guy but he wasn’t too sharp and needed to be retired.  I barely had to flash any skin at all before I had him eating out of my hand.  God I did look good in a skimpy bikini!  A few lunches, well placed bikini pictures, the batting of my large dark eyes and I could get all I wanted, when I wanted it.  I’d made copies of his keys weeks ago. Getting the diagrams was child’s play after that.  It was so easy it was taking a lot of the fun out of it for me.

Every one of the museum’s windows was fitted with an alarm, every door restricted by magnetic key card readers with codes that were changed randomly and daily by a computer software package.  Doors and windows were often protected with photoelectric or infrared beams.   If it sounds secure, its not, you just have to be willing to do your homework.  I had the software package that controlled much of the door and window security and how changes were to be reacted to.  I knew the software inside and out.  I should know it well as I was a majority stockholder in the software firm  and active board member.  I also had the access codes and passwords.

It PAYS to be the BOSS!

The central museum was where the more valuable artifacts, art, curios and jewels were on display and it had very sensitive and sophisticated motion detectors, even so far as having them placed in the air vents.  Laser triggered alarms crisscrossed the main exhibit room where I was going to be doing my work.

As silent as a cat, I had made my way to one of the domed skylights.  The wind howled and tugged at my black leather jacket and the two- piece skin-tight jumpsuit I had on under it.  I ignored the elements and grabbed my tool kit and began to undo the locking bolts of the skylight. Once they were free, I lifted the heavy glass only an inch or so from its base and placed 2 bricks beneath its edges to keep it from falling back over the opening. I then grabbed a pair of wire cutters and cut and rewired the wires leading to the skylights alarm system, rendering it useless and giving me a safe express route into the previously thought impenetrable property.  I attached my cable and pulley system to the skylight sill and crawled down in the now open skylight, sliding my shoes in the stirrups as I wrapped my tall frame around the taut cable.   Wrapping a safety harness around my waist, I pushed the red button on the pulley/cable control box that lowered me to the museum annex office floor (eat your heart out Tom Cruise), a steady stream of warm air flowed around me, ruffling my thick brunette hair and lifting my long dark pony tail up off my back momentarily.  The November evening in New York was a bit nippy (I know what you’re thinking so calm down!) and the warm blast provided me with a brief  respite from the evening chill.  My arousal was growing as I began making my way through the museum office.  My excitement was growing exponentially!

Next came the more difficult part of my plan and the part that could break down badly if I had guessed wrong.  I had to get up in the air conditioning ducts to make it to the main secure display area where the more valuable artifacts and jewelry were kept.  By making my way across the museum in the duct, it was easier and allowed me to avoid many of the security systems and hence lessened my chances of detection.  I got a ladder from a utility closet, climbed up, unfastened the grating and made my way into the vent.

I sighed silently to myself as I continued snaking my way through the claustrophobic shaft.  After thirty minutes of crawling I made it to the vent junction that I had been searching  for.  I took the northeast vent and crawled for another fifty yards or so. Finally I saw it, here was the grate!  I took my wire cutters and cut the proper wires in the proper sequence, disabling the contact alarm.  I then unscrewed the grate in record time, pulling it into the vent before I slid out and dropped silently to the floor.

My knees bent in a crouch as I held my breath, looking around.   I swept my wavy dark bangs from my forehead and dark brown eyes and surveyed the room carefully.  I was in an administrative office just down the main entry hall from the museum display room.  This was the right room; I'd memorized the blueprints well.  I was a little uncomfortable by the fact that the fluorescent lights were on in the office.  I preferred jobs that left me in the shadows.  But it was no matter.  I had twenty seconds from the time I hit the floor and activated the timer on the after-hours motion sensors to get to the keypad by the office door and tap in the code I'd stole from the security guard while making sexy small talk with him, the fucking dumb ass. If it didn't work I was going to have to make a very quick exit from this place.  Stonegate Women’s Prison was a whole hell of a lot harder to break out of than any museum!  Once I was through the door and in the hallway, the copy of the security chief’s key card, tucked safely between my firm pert breasts, I had the last entry pass I needed to reach the “Promised Land”

It was almost too easy, I sighed and lamented to myself, as I slipped deftly through the hall and disappeared into darkness. I slipped easily through the motion detection lasers at the entrance to the main display room, my lithe body moving with the grace and precision of an Olympic gymnast.  I had trained and toned my body just for moments like these. The air duct I was crawling through was tiny, allowing for very little in the way of wiggle room, but I managed the trek easily enough.

Less than five minutes later, I was silently stalking through the museum corridors, moving quickly but not hurriedly as II had all the time in the world. I knew where every camera was positioned, what type of camera, the resolution, knew where to stand to avoid them, and thus passed swiftly through the annex towards my prize. Security teams would be on their routine patrols, but at this hour, no one was scheduled anywhere close to where I was going. Despite the initial adrenaline surge, my outlook for the evening was growing increasingly dim as far as excitement went.  Breaking and entering was becoming routine and the amount of prep I’d invested had made this job a little too smooth. I almost wished Batman, or someone would come crashing down through one of the skylights above the corridor, dramatically demanding me  turn herself in, just to liven up the night.  I was definitely in the mood for a confrontation, which sounded a bit crazy but that was how I thought and was feeling.  I was a self-described “action slut” and I loved it!

And who says wishes don’t come true?  The night was still young after all.

I  quietly turned the corner and moved stealthily into the main display area.  A moment later, I found myself standing at the entrance of a long, windowless gallery. Interspersed down the length of the wide corridor were display pedestals, capped by cubes and domes of perfectly clear sparkling glass, each one illuminated by a cone of warm soft white phosphorescent light.

As I gazed at the contents of those displays, I became breathless and my nearly heart stopped!

Jewels.  Diamonds.  Some of the most phenomenal examples of rare gems in the world were right in front of me.  Many were on loan from the Paris, London and Moscow museums, the collection boasted stones of all sizes, colors, shapes and clarity. Sparkling yellow, brown, red, green, teal, orange and purple stones glittered in the soft lighting, as she bit her lower lip, barely able to contain her excitement.  This was what it was all about and nothing else would do!  My God I loved jewelry!  It was my vice and I didn’t give a shit.  Jewelry brought beauty, money and ultimately…POWER!  I loved all the gorgeous baubles and I never tired of them.   I imagined one of the jeweled necklaces around my neck as she walked through the Casino de Monaco in Monte Carlo wearing my sexy Little Black Dress.  I imagined all eyes in the casino stopping and suddenly staring at my neckline and at the necklace hanging down in my cleavage.  

Even as a child I would sit all day and play with my Mom’s jewelry collection, which was extensive as you might have expected from a Quatermaine.  I was dying to add any number of these particular beauties to my personal collection, and I just might, but tonight I was here on a very special shopping trip.  Attention K-Mart shoppers, make way for Michelle!!

Moving slowly and stealth-like to avoid the cameras, Michelle moved silently down the middle of the aisle, equidistant from the line of display cases on either side of me.  I moved slowly from case to case, maintaining my distance from them so as to not take too many chances of tripping an alarm.  I glanced at the perfectly printed nameplates, searching as I made her way along the perfectly polished wooden floor until.... YES!  I stopped suddenly in front of one of the display cases and walked up to it, peering in the glass dome at the purple velvet bed and the spectacular beauty of the necklace and its gems that lay on it.

There at the center was my “Holy Grail”, the object of my quest. A fancy multi-faceted marquise shaped diamond of the deepest red I had ever seen. It was like a ruby only much darker, deeper and richer.  It lay seated in an immaculate gold setting, a long, delicate strand of 24-carat pure gold coiled around it like the tail of a mythical serpent.

“The Serpent’s Eye Pendant”

The legendary Serpent’s Eye Pendant.  I sighed in an almost reverent homage. My black spandex-clad chest rising and falling deeply as my heart pounded. No wonder that crazy collector in Moscow was so interested in it. The pendent was thought to have mystical healing powers and was supposed to protect its owner from evil “spirits”.  The way the spotlight seemed to reflect differently on each of the diamond’s facets, provided an almost glowing affect. I could almost imagine it pulsing like a little beating heart, a blood red heart of stone. It was the lifeblood that ran through my veins, what I lived for.  I was simply giddy and beside myself, as I’d never seen a gem quite like it before. My full lips parted in an appreciative soft purr, my large dark brown eyes soaking in the exquisite and mystical beauty of the pendant. God, I could stare at that thing forever!!...

So why not steal it and stare at it forever?

As the spellbound brunette continued to stare at the enchanting diamond, it was as if, little by little, I was being pulled in and trapped by its beauty and luster.  It was intoxicating!  My breathing began to slow, as if I was being hypnotized and I was being deprived of any ability to resist the gem’s “power”, its seductive “draw”.  The way the light reflected off the facets was drawing mr in, always in, ever deeper and deeper….Sooo pretty...

It was like my fucking Kryptonite!

I approached the podium holding the pendent case as if it were a deity. 

Harper and I had hacked into the security systems before arriving at the museum.  The cameras and clean room sensors had been easy to get into, even more so for an expert hacker such as herself.  She had also disabled the crisscrossing laser activated motion sensors….SHE HOPED!  She checked by pulling a small water bottle from her black backpack and aiming it out in the center of the museum display room as she made her way in, squeezing the bottle.  A fine spray of fine white powder shot from the nozzle attached to the bottle.  The powder would have allowed any crisscrossing lasers to become visible because of reflection off the powder but would not activate the alarm, allowing her to avoid them.  It appeared their efforts to shut down the sensors were successful, as the powder detected nothing.  At this point, she should just be able to lift up the glass dome and grab the pendent. I was still nervous, though. There was no real way of telling if her hacking efforts had been truly successful. 

Removal of the weight of the pendant could trigger an alarm I hadn’t been successful in my disarming efforts.  Taking a deep breath and steadying my nerves, I placed my hands on either side of the glass dome and lifted it up, setting it to the side.   I then picked up the pendent in both hands as if it were a newborn baby.   No alarms sounded, no lights flashed. A fucking swat team didn’t drop down on ropes from the ceiling and I didn’t get beamed to some distant planet or laser vaporized.  I slowly exhaled in relief and placed the glass dome back on the podium.  I stuffed the pendant in her bag and turned to leave.

Suddenly a light flips on and there sits the one person I almost was praying would be there…Detective Heather James

”How’s tricks Michelle?” she said in a soft confidant voice.

“Going somewhere sweetie?”  "Stay a while, I insist!”

I stopped in my tracks when I had that familiar voice.  I’d heard it too many times in police interview rooms.  Heather was one of the sharpest detectives on the NYPD and she was on to me.  By “On To Me” I meant she suspected me of all sorts of crimes, most of which I was guilty of but she never could get close to getting enough good hard evidence to bring any charges.  Problem for her was she couldn’t convince anyone else of her hypothesis so she had made it her mission to catch me, hopefully red-handed.  She was on a quest and I was her “Holy Grail”.  This wasn’t Inspector Clouseau I was dealing with here; Heather was as smart as she was tough.  I honestly think another reason why I keep stealing is the sort of competition she and I have.  I love going against her and the rush it provides me as she is as close to my equal as any other woman.  I know deep down she feels the same way.  I know this because it might surprise you to know she and I at one time had a very serious relationship.  Yeah that’s right you cynic’s….WE WERE IN LOVE!!

Our relationship was the most passionate and the most intense I have ever experienced.  We FOUGHT!…ALL THE TIME!…then WE MADE UP!……GOD did we make up!……as the Halestorm song “I Miss the Misery” says…

Ohhh, I Miss the Misery!

I've been a mess since you stayed,
I've been a wreck since you changed,
Don't let me get in your way,
I miss the lies and the pain,
The fights that keep us awake-ake-ake
I'm tellin you!

I miss the bad things, the way you hate me
I miss the screaming, the way that you blame me
I miss the phone calls, when it's your fault
I miss the late nights, don't miss you at all
I like the kick in the face

And the things you do to me
I love the way that it hurts

I don't miss you
I miss the misery.

I've tried but I just can't take it,
I'd rather fight than just fake it (cause I like it Rough)
You know that I've had enough,
I dare ya to call my bluff,
Can't take to much of a good thing
I'm tellin you!

Just know that I'll make you hurt,
(I miss the lies and the pain what you did to me)
When you tell me you'll make it worse
(I'd rather fight all night than watch the TV)
I hate that feelin inside
You tell me how hard you'll try
But when we're at our worst
I miss the misery!

I miss the bad things,
The way you hate me,
I miss the screaming,
The way that you blame me.

I miss the rough sex,
Leaves me a mess,
I miss the feeling of pains in my chest!
Miss the phone calls,
When it's your fault,
I miss the late nights,
Don't miss you at all!
I like the kick in the face,
And the things you do to me!
I love the way that it hurts!
I don't miss you, I miss the misery!

The villainous (I already said I HATE that word!) burglar’s lips curled into a sinister smile as she spoke,

“Heather!”  “Love!”  How are things down at City Hall?”

“Did ya bring any donuts?”

Heather sat stone faced, back in the chair facing the entrance to the main display room her legs crossed, leaning back and giving me her very best Sharon Stone in “Basic Instinct” imitation.  She was hot, for a cop that is, which made her kind of bitch actually.  She’s also cheap, a lousy tipper and seldom picks up a lunch tab.  Other than that I’d love to fuck her into a coma, after I knocked her out that is.  Do I sound a bit aggressive?  Do I sound like I sort of like her?  Do I sound like there is more between she and I than I’m admitting?  When it comes to Heather, I am, I do and I do ☺

Heather was wearing a nice pair of pleated khaki slacks and a white silk blouse with a navy blazer.  She wore a paisley scarf over her shoulders.  Her long blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail, her emerald eyes sparkling as in her own way she was glad to see me.  I mean how could she not be, am I right?  Her jacket was unbuttoned and I could see the handle of her police revolver just peaking out from under it.  For her, a rather snappy well coordinated outfit and not normal wardrobe for NYPD.  A nice departure from the skin-tight jeans she normally wore although they were a cheaper brand of jeans than I preferred.  My jeans of choice are of course “True Religion” jeans.  “True Religion”, for denim that feels so wonderful that it makes your pussy just want to scream out and say “God Damn I love these fucking jeans!”  For the best in jeans, its true religion, the jeans God wears.  Now don’t you want to be closer to God?  Well, then try “True Religion”.

For those that didn’t guess, that was a word from one of my sponsors, “True Religion” jeans.  Someone has to pay the bills while I write this Pulitzer Prize winning shit!  Now, back to my awesome writing!

Heather gave me this shit eating grin only a cocky bitch like her can give, except I’m more cocky than her.   Then she spoke,

“You have the right to remain silent”
“Anything you can and say will be used against you in a court of law”
“You have the right……….

I had heard all of that crap I was going to take!…

“FUCK YOU HEATHER!”  “You gonna shoot me?”  “Because I’m leaving!”  “If you want to stop me, try the old fashioned way!”

I had a Glock 9mm strapped to my lower back, but I am sure Heather knew that about me too!

I knew this would get Heather to thinking, in fact, more than thinking.  So far she only had me on “breaking and entering” and as far as she knows I just l left my purse there and came back to get it.  Besides, I was on the Board of Trustees and who is to say I’m just up here doing some work.  Now I will admit being dressed head to toe in a black body suit and a leather jacket,  carrying a bag of tools, is a bit odd, but then again it’s comfy, stylish, sexy, casual and hell…its NEW YORK!   Let’s be honest here, I truly wanted to KICK Heather’s cute ass!  She and I have had “encounters” in the past and we’re "even" so right now I would love nothing more than to break the tie!

God Damn that thought turned me on so much!!

"Mmmm", the wet feeling that was flowing over the soft skin of my inner thighs at that instant, consuming my black lace panties was surprising but lovely nonetheless.  I was so fucking turned on facing her.  I watched that oh so familiar smile come over Heather’s sexy lips as she reached under her navy blazer and removed the revolver and held it up by her face, holding it by the handle with her right thumb and forefinger, twirling it for me to see as she grinned…then laying it down on the table next to her chair.  She then rose slowly from the table and began removing her jacket, stopping and looking at me quizzically and saying,

“Well, you waiting on something?”  “Let’s get busy Chelley”

I grinned and quickly removed my black leather jacket and the leather holster holding the Glock, dropping them to the floor.    I then unzipped the spandex top of my black body suit, pulled it down odd my shoulders and down my arms, revealing a black sports bra underneath…tossing the spandex top to the floor.  We watched each other strip down and our eyes HAD TO BE a dead giveaway!  We both came here tonight HOPING this would happen!  I step back a step, wearing only my black spandex tights and sports bra…my arms dangling at my sides as my long slender fingers curl and uncurl into my soft palms…. forming tight fists…my long dark brown pony tail flowing down my back along the contours of my spine.  I suddenly became aware of other things...like how my nipples stood rigidly at attention beneath the thin black spandex material of my sports bra top, at how much they were tingling and throbbing, and how my face felt too warm, flushed. Worse still (or is it …better yet?), a steady, pleasant throb from my suddenly all-too wet and ultra sensitive pussy threatened to break my already shaky concentration.

God what was coming over me?

Heather began unbuttoning her white silk blouse, slowly revealing a white sports bra.  She then reached down and unfastened her pleated khaki pants and let them drop to the floor before she stepped out of them.  She stood before me in just white leggings and her sports bra.  Her chest heaved and her aroused nipples were already leaving their distinctive imprint on her white bra.

As I get into a fighting stance, crouching a little and raising my arms up in front of my breasts, my fists tightly clenched, Heather starts to chuckle, then straightens up lazily and says,
"So Hun, do we have to be all formal and bow and get into a fighting stance, or are you alright with anything goes?"

I give her a laugh of her own,

"Just to help you out I think anything goes is fine by me... Hun!"

Heather gives me a snarl,

"Perfect!"

And with that she quickly bends over a little at the waist, lowers her right shoulder and LUNGES forward at me, driving her right shoulder hard into my chest and slamming back against a nearby wall!!...

“GOD!!....OOOMPH!”

My back SLAMS against the wall, my head lurching forward, then whiplashing back and hitting it hard!!  My eyes see flashes as my head cracks against the hard wall!

“OWWWW!!”   “FUCCKK!!”

I see the streaks and pulses of light come across my eyes as the air EXPLODES from my lungs with a WHOOSH and I grunt out loudly at the impact!  

“GUUUUHH!!!”  

I shake my head and blink as Heather has her arms wrapped around my torso and is TWISTING AND GRINDING her shoulder into my chest hard and driving me HARDER into the wall!  

YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!!

She then pulls her left hand free and drawing it back she DRIVES HER KNUCKLES into my now exposed tightened abs with a loud SMACK!  

“UUUNNNHH!!”  

I grunt out again, feeling that instantaneous white hot pain shooting through my tightened ab muscles and instinctively raise my arms up high above my head, clasping my hands tightly and DRIVE MY ELBOWS DOWN into her back and spine with all my strength, gritting my teeth until they almost shatter, my tightly clasped fingers turning almost white!!  I hear her SCREAM OUT IN PAIN, then a MOAN as her knees give way and she slides down my abs, thighs and legs and drops to her knees at my feet, before falling to her side and rolling onto her back, wincing and grimacing, her face red, contorted as she reaches back and grasps at her back with both hands, arching it as glares up at me, her sky blue eyes almost burning a hole through me with a laser-like intensity.  I step away from the wall, my hands coming up and clutching my now throbbing burning abs, struggling to pull some badly needed air into my oxygen starved lungs as my own steely-eyed glare meets her.  She raises her right arm and points her right hand at me, her right forefinger extended and whispers in a raspy voice,

“You’re NOT getting out of here tonight Chelley!!”

I look deeply into her sensual blue eyes and I start to think,

Fuck, the bitch is SERIOUS this time!

God Damn she’s hot and I WANT HER!

Fuck Michelle!....SNAP OUT OF IT!

Then as I make the mistake of bending over at the waist and staring at the floor a moment as I rubbed my burning abs.  Heather sees me look away for an instant and uncoils her long legs from under her and SPRINGS at me like a predator cat lunging its wounded bleeding prey!  Lucky for me I had starting looking up and I caught her in the corner of my eye and nimbly sidestepped the assault and redirected Heather's momentum by doing a hip toss that sends her her CRASHING into the floor on her back!  

“UUUNNGGHH!!”   “SHIT!”

As she lay there stunned, I decided to go on the offensive and grab Heather’s arm, hoping to trap her in an arm bar. I am not one to stand around to collect my wits; when a fight is on, I believe in a NON-STOP ONSLAUGHT!!  If I could get her in an arm bar I knew I could finish this silliness quickly!  Heather was once again tougher than I thought as she slowly got to her feet, still stunned.  I quickly came up on her left side and brought my right hand up under her left armpit and grabbed her upper arm, cradling it with my right arm and then at the same time grabbed her wrist with my left hand.  I stepped in front of her left ankle with my right leg to try a good old Russian Tie.  I then twisted down hard with my torso from left to right to drive her DOWN, using my grip on her left arm in those two places as my leverage!!  I was basically driving us both to the ground and she was going with me or I’d break her arm!  Once I got her down almost on all fours I stepped over her arm with my right leg and now had her right elbow up under my ass and I was pulling up on her right wrist with my left hand up between my legs.  I just about had her, as I would be able to BREAK her elbow by wedging it against my ass between my legs and JERKING up on her wrist!  This move creates intense pressure in the elbow joint and usually forces a NORMAL bitch to give up (Heather?...Give up?...Not likely!). If she does does not tap out, she risks torn ligaments and tendons in the elbow joint. Worse case I just break her arm, which I assumed I’d probably have to do as Heather was just so stubborn and in general a very uncooperative sort!

However, I wasn’t able to lock the arm bar in before Heather powered out of the hold with sheer strength, LIFTING UP WITH HER SHOULDER UP UNDER my ass as it was coming down and FLIPPING ME over on my back in the process!  

“GUUUUH!”  “FUCK!!”  

I hit the floor hard wion my back and lay there stunned a moment before rolling on my side and shoving myself to my knees, my chest heaving as perspiration rolled down my chest and back, my tanned skin glistening under the overhead lights.  I looked over and looked at Heather, who was also on her knees, leaning on her palms against her thighs, grimacing as she rubbed her left shoulder.  I couldn’t believe what she had just done!  Then I forgot, I had been Heather’s judo instructor when she studied!  

“MUTHAFUCCA!”

God she looked hot sitting there on her knees, her white sports bra now soaking wet (we all know what white spandex looks like soaking wet), her nipples clearly visible thru the almost transparent material now with her sweat and her white skin, her wet slick shoulders shining!  I wondered if she was just as hot and turned on as I was.  I had a strong sensation, and the “sensation” was deep between my thighs, that she WAS!  

Heather looked at me, her chest heaving as she slowly got to her feet, wincing and grimacing, rolling her throbbing left shoulder as she rose.  She then straightened up and raised her arms up in front of her breasts, her left hand a bit out in front of her right as she curled her fingers into tight fists in a boxing stance.  I smiled and began uncoiling my long legs under me, got to my feet and matched her stance by raising my arms up, fists clenched so tight the blood left my fingers, leaving my knuckles a pale white. We slowly begin to circle each other.  My taut abs sucked deeply, in and out against the tight waistband of my skin-tight black leggings. Our small hard biceps forming up, expanding as we cocked our arms at the elbows and slowly rotated our fists in front of our heaving breasts.  I didn’t waste any time as I stepped in to her and snapped off a left jab, using my longer reach as my left knuckles cracked into her chin!!  My fingers went numb for an instant from the punch as her head snapped back, her long blonde ponytail lifting momentarily from her wet back.  I then doubled up on the jab and MY KNUCKLES SMASHED against her chin and lower lip, SPLITTING IT as the blood immediately began trickling down her chin.  

Heather shook her head and blinked, reeling as she stepping back a step and then gritting her teeth and stepping in, thrusting her own left jab hard between my arms and into my right cheek, my head snapping back as I felt the swelling begin immediately under my right eye!   She then followed with a short overhand right that I blocked with my left forearm and in the same motion I SLAMMED MY RIGHT FIST in an uppercut motion into her abs!!  I felt my fist sink into the wet slick skin covered muscles and heard her moan, her body trying to fold a bit over my fist!

“OOOMMPPHH!”  

She grunted out and started to double over a bit when she hit me across the chin with a short left hook!!  

“CRACK!”   “UUUNNH!”  

My head twisted to the side as stars and flashes filled my eyes!  She tried another right to my body but I blocked it with my left forearm and slammed my own right fist into her ribs!  Her hands dropped and I drove my left fist into her right cheek with a

“SPLAATT!!”  

Her HEAD TWISTED VIOLENTLY to the side!.....her face reddened!.....her features contorted!  I could feel my KNUCKLES SMACK and TWIST against her soft skin!  Our bodies seemed to collapse against each other’s as we grabbed at each other’s arms and wrists!  We both grunted out and moaned as we clinched and grappled with each other!  Our NIPPLES WERE STRAINING to poke through the thin wet material of our sports bras!  As they finally pressed and rubbed together, I could feel an almost ELECTRICAL-LIKE JOLT flow through my chest!! I felt her shudder as our BREASTS RUBBED and our hands wrapped around each other’s torsos, our palms and fingertips gliding over our wet slick skin as we began SQUEEZING AND PULLING our torsos together!  She laid her chin on my shoulder and I did likewise, the copper metallic rase of my own blood on my lips and tongue!   Then I heard her whisper over our heavy breathing,

“You’re…. not… leaving… here… Chelley!!”

And the words from Halestrom's “I Miss the Misery” just flashed through my head…..again...

I miss the misery

I miss the bad things,
The way you hate me,
I miss the screaming,

I miss the rough sex,
Leaves me a mess,
Miss the phone calls,
When it's your fault,
I miss the late nights,
Don't miss you at all!

TO BE CONTINUED

Song lyrics courtesy of Halestorm's “Mz Hyde” and “I Miss the Misery”

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 02:02:48 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
Re: "Its Takes Two Thieves - Chapter 2, Part 1 and 2 - Suspension of Belief"
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 01:40:02 AM »
                                                          “It Takes Two Thieves" – Chapter 2, Part 2
                                                   "Suspension of Belief”

I was walking around my Central Park West apartment listening to Harper rail on at on at me!  I had just about had my fill as I could feel my anger begin a slow boil.   She was pissed and I was starting to get pissed.   YEAH SO THE FUCK WHAT?  I had almost got caught!  The key word was “almost” I had business with Heather and it needed to be finished.  I may be sore for weeks but I broke the God Damn tie between us didn’t I?

I Kicked Her ASS!

I winced, grabbing at my lower back, arching it as I gingerly walked back and forth in the den, clutching my glass of 25 year old Japanese Yamazaka Single Malt in my shaking hand.  The Halestorm “Mz Hyde” tee short covering my torso and hanging down to my knees.  My freshly washed, still wet, dark chocolate brown hair dangling down over my shoulders as Harper’s words kept ringing in my ears.

“YOU COULD HAVE GOT CAUGHT DAMMIT!!!”

She kept screaming, pacing back and forth like I was.  

“You get caught, you go to prison Michelle” “This isn’t FUCKING Monopoly!”  “You can’t BUY your way out and GO BACK to Park Place!”   “You and prison probably wouldn’t be such a great mix, you THINK?

“If I didn’t know better I’d swear you were STILL in love with that BITCH!”

Those words burned through my chest like she had stabbed me with a red-hot burning poker!  I turned and grabbed her left shoulder and spun her around, grabbing both her upper arms in my hands and squeezing, fighting to suppress my anger.   My dark eyes blazing like hot coals, as I looked into hers deeper than I had ever allowed them to gaze.  I stared into that face I loved with all my heart and I saw the tears running down her face, and the anger left me like the mist did on that morning in Scotland when we stood on the Balmoral castle wall together years ago and I professed my love to her.  I let go of her arms and raised both my hands up and laid them on both her shoulders, then slid closer to her and clasped my hands behind her neck, leaning in and letting my soft creamy lips kiss the tears on those wonderfully sexy cheeks of hers.  I knew I had gone too far, taken a stupid silly risk.  She tilted her face and her own dark eyes looked just as deeply into mine, her lips trembling.

“I love you Chelley…. Please…. Please don’t do that again…. OK?”

I pulled her in against my body, loosening my grip, my arms sliding down over her arms, letting them slide around to her back, my hands clasping together behind her back as I squeezed her tightly to me.  I purred as I felt her lithe body against mine, her hard aroused nipples poking against mine through her red silk blouse as I felt her respond and begin to squeeze me to her.  We laid our chins on each other’s shoulder and both took a badly needed deep breath.  I whispered shakily,

“I…Promise”

She was right and I knew deep down she was so very right.  The ends didn’t justify the means in this case but I just needed to settle this “thing’ with Heather.  I needed that huge seed of doubt to be placed in Heather’s mind now.  She needed to know she couldn’t beat me, she couldn’t out smart me.  To be honest, I needed to know I was simply. …Better!

And No…. I didn't still love her!!

As I held Harper, my mind flashed back to the museum, closing my eyes tightly as the vision of it became so clear once again as I grimaced at the pain in my chin as I laid it on Harper’s shoulder, seeing the fight again in full living color, my body twitching as I felt the violence between Heather and I…

It was all STILL so clear and painful and I didn’t need an HD flat screen to see it, I kept replaying it over and over.......

Heather looked at me, her chest heaving as she slowly got to her feet, wincing and grimacing, rolling her throbbing left shoulder as she rose.  She then straightened up and raised her arms up in front of her breasts, her left hand a bit out in front of her right as she curled her fingers into tight fists in a boxing stance.  I smiled and began uncoiling my long legs under me, got to my feet and matched her stance by raising my arms up, fists clenched so tight the blood left my fingers, leaving my knuckles a pale white. We slowly begin to circle each other.  My taut abs sucked deeply, in and out against the tight waistband of my skin-tight black leggings. Our small hard biceps forming up, expanding as we cocked our arms at the elbows and slowly rotated our fists in front of our heaving breasts.  I didn’t waste any time as I stepped in to her and snapped off a left jab, using my longer reach as my left knuckles cracked into her chin!!

UUNNGGHH!!!

My fingers went numb for an instant from the punch, my curled fingers hitting her hard chin, her head snapping back, her long blonde ponytail lifting momentarily from her back!  I then doubled up on the jab and MY KNUCKLES SMASHED against her chin and lower lip, SPLITTING IT as the blood immediately began trickling down her chin!!

GGUUHHH!!!!  OOWWW!!!

Heather staggered back, her right leg thrusting behind her as she braced herself to keep from falling back, shaking her head and blinking, reeling as she stepped back another step! She looked at me, her eyes glaring as she gritted her teeth, lifting her arms up and clenching her fists again, stepping hard at me, thrusting her own left jab hard between my arms and into my right cheek, my head snapping back as I felt the swelling begin immediately under my right eye!

OOWWWW!!!

She then followed with a short overhand right that I blocked with my left forearm and in the same motion I SLAMMED MY RIGHT FIST in an uppercut motion into her abs, twisting my torso behind the blow as I buried my knuckles into her firm muscled abs!!  I felt my fist sink into her wet slick skin, hearing her moan out loudly as the air left her now oxygen deprived lungs, her body trying to fold over my fist!

GAWWWWD!!!    OOOMMPPFFF!!

OOOMMPPHH!

She grunted out and started to double over a bit when out of no where she swings a wild overhand right that she hit me across the chin with CRACK!!

CRACK!  UUUNNH!

My head twisted to the side as stars and flashes filled my eyes!  She tried another right to my body but I blocked it with my right forearm and then slammed my own left fist into her ribs!

OMMPPFF!!!

Her hands dropped and I drove my right fist into her right cheek with a,

SPLAATT!!

Her HEAD TWISTED violently to the side.  I could feel my KNUCKLES SMACK and TWIST against her soft skin!  We lunged at each other, our aching beaten bodies seemed to finally be saying they had enough as we collapsed against each other,  grabbing at each other’s arms and wrist, struggling and grappling!  We both grunted and snarled out, moaning as we clinched and grappled with each other!  Our NIPPLES WERE STRAINING to poke through the thin wet material of our sports bras!  As we finally pressed and rubbed together, I could feel an almost electrical-like jolt flow throughout my chest and emanating from my aroused nipples.  I could feel her shudder as our breasts rubbed and our hands wrapped around each other’s torsos, our palms and fingertips gliding over our wet slick skin as we began SQUEEZING AND PULLING our torsos together!  She laid her chin on my shoulder and I did likewise and I heard her whisper over our heavy breathing!

You’re…. not… leaving… here… Chelley!!

I coughed out in a raspy voice,

FUCK YOU HEATHER!”

I thought to myself, “God no wonder Heather is on next year’s list of hurricane’s names…. SHEEEEIT!”

I tore my arms loose after we grappled and struggled on our feet a few minutes, sliding my arms up between us as I let my palms come to rest over Heathers firm heaving breasts, then SHOVING her with all my strength!!

UUNNGGGHH!!!

She flew back and slammed into a nearby wall HARD, grunting out loudly, her head bouncing off the hard surface,

UUNNGGHH!!!!  FUCKKK!!!!

Heather stood there, leaning back against the wall to catch her breath.  Her white sports bra was completely soaked with perspiration and her bare skin glistened as the overhead lights reflected off the thin wet film of sweat that now covered her tanned skin.  Her darker areolas and nipples showed clearly through the now almost transparent white top (note to self: Self…NEVER wear a white sports bra in a fight unless you just REALLY want to let the other girl get a clear look at your nipples!).  I felt that familiar tingle deep up between my thighs and I bite my lower lip hard, shaking my head, blinking, trying to keep my focus on the fight and not Heather’s rockin bod!  Oh Hell!

Who am I KIDDING?

I wanted to fuck her into a COMA!

WAKE UP MICHELLE!!!  

I gritted my teeth, shaking my head a few more times as I saw Heather lift her right leg, bending it at the knee and thrusting it behind her, planting her foot flat against the wall behind her and using it to shove off the wall….she nearly stumbled from exhaustion as she shoved off the wall, flinging her body at mine as I lunged at her, both of us almost moving in slow motion now, our bodies wracked with pain!

My eyes got as wide as saucers as she lunged at me screaming and slashed downwards with her right hand!  Her sharp nails grazing across the taut skin of my sternum and over the top of my right breast.  I screamed out,

AIIIIEEEEE!!!!

My sports bra probably saved me from having a shredded nipple as I screamed out from the burning, searing pain of her nails slicing into the top layer of my skin and my anger seemed to explode like a volcano at that point!!!!

I  instinctively lashed back, swinging my right arm and lashing my own nails across her abs and up under her right breast, my nails leaving two reddish-pinkish trails on her white skin as she screamed out in agony like a wounded animal!!

OOOWWWWW!!   GAWWDDD!!!

I then screamed out again and thrust my arms up and I grabbed her wrists, leaning into her and shoving with all my might, SLAMMING HER BACK AGAINST THE WALL and driving my upraised knee into her abs!!!!!

UUNNGGHH!!   OOOMMPPFF!

Heather's body folded over my knee like an accordian as she slowly dropped to her knees at the base of the wall, moaning, gasping for a breath!  But leave it to Heather to know let a little thing like my knee slammed into her midsection stop her as she slowly got to her feet, using the wall to lean against as she shoved herself to her feet, her face red, flushed and contorted!  She stepped away from the wayy and snarled at me,

"Come on Chelley!  We're not done yet!!"

She slowly began to move around me from left to right…her eyes blazing…her arms raised up in front of her breasts, her hands curled into tight hard fists, her left arm extended out about a foot in front of her right.  I matched her movements and stance, my arms up, fists clenched, feeling my fingertips almost cutting into the soft skin of my palms!  We both kept circling each other, bouncing lightly on our toes, blinking back the salty stinking sweat from our eyes.  Suddenly Heather kicked out at me with her left foot, her left leg lifting and quickly uncoiling her bent leg at the knee and snapping her foot HARD into my own left thigh!!!

GAWWWDDD!!!   OOWWW!!!!  MUTHAFUCCA!!!

My left leg wanted to buckle as her hard heel drove into my left gluts, which for a large, toned muscle group sure HURTS LIKE FUCK WHEN IT’S KICKED HARD!!!

My left knee buckled, wincing, as my face got redder with anger with anger!  I locked my knee and managed to stay upright and withstand her hard kick!  I then bounced in quickly at her on my toes, lifting my own right leg suddenly as I shoved off my left, screaming out in pain as I  twisted my body to the side and drove my now extended right leg and foot at her and SLAMMED it into her navel with a loud smack, my foot impacting the wet slick taut skin of her rock hard abs!!  She grunted out loudly and quickly dropped to her knees, coughing,

GGUUUUHH!! COUGH!!  COUGH!!

She sat upright on her knees, her hands up, clutching her abs as she wheezed, struggling to draw air into her oxygen-deprived lungs!
I quickly lunged in at her to try and kick her in the face as I kicked out with my right foot, balanced on my left as my foot whistled at her face!!

But Heather wasn’t done YET!  She thrust her hands up and literally CAUGHT my foot and ankle with her hands, put it in a vie-like grip and jerked and twisted it!!  I screamed out in pain as my knees buckled suddenly and I dropped down to my knees!!!

OOOWWWWW!!!!

I screamed out like a Banshee and bent my leg at the knee, pulling it back towards my chest as she held my foot and I DROVE IT HARD back into her chest, my foot slamming into her sternum!!

GUUUHHH!!!

Heather let go of my ankle and foot and fell backwards hard to the floor, thrusting her arms back and landing on her palms, still on her knees, her long legs folded back under her!  She shoved herself upright on her knees as I leaned forward a bit, my palms resting on my thighs as I breathed in deeply, my chest heaving as large droplets of perspiration fell from my face to the carpeted floor.

I spread my legs apart about shoulder width and slide my right foot back behind my left and panted it firmly, the carpeted floor of the museum main viewing area helping me gain some traction.  I then suddenly pushed off my back leg and DROVE with all the strength left in my long athletic legs, wrapping my arms around Heather as tight as I could, squeezing her with all my strength and SLAMMING HER HARD against a display base with a loud CRASH!!  The momentum of our bodies carried us over and through the case and we suddenly came to a quick, sudden and BRUTAL STOP as we slammed into a nearby wall!!!

GGUUUHHHH!!!

I SLAMMED my body against Heather's as we hit the wall, raising up my right knee at the same time and JAMMING it into the area between her navel and crotch!!  There were loud grunts and groans as we hit the wall!!

GGUUHH!!!!   GAWWWWDD!!!!     UUNNGGHHHHH!!!

The back of Heather’s head hit the wall hard and bounced off HARD and as it did my own head whip lashed back and I cracked my forehead hard into the bridge of her upper nose and between her eyes!!

I heard her scream out as my large dark eyes saw star bursts and flashes before the searing, burning pain in my forehead took over!!
Then…silence…. nothing but my short labored gasps of breath as I pulled back from Heather a bit and felt her sliding down my body, her back slowly moving down the wall.  I caught a glimpse of her eyes before her face fell from view and they appeared to be closed.  As I backed up, she slid faster, falling to the base of the wall in a crumpled, unconscious heap on her ass, her back still to the wall, her head slumped forward chin resting against her sternum!  I stepped back another step, gasping for a breath as I reached up with my left hand and rubbed my throbbing forehead, my head feeling like someone was in it beating on the inside with a sledge hammer, almost like my head was a large bell and the clapper was banging around the inside of the bell…my head…. with perpetual, loud gongs!!

As I stepped back I looked down. Focusing my blurry vision, only to see Heather fall to her side, rolling to her back, her sweat coated chest rising and falling as her body laid still, eyes fluttering a little.

I leaned forward, bent over at the waist, my arms extended, palms resting on my thighs as I coughed a few times and pulled in some badly needed air into my oxygen deprived lungs.  It was quiet now and suddenly the pain in my body shot to the surface at every spot Heather either hit me in or slammed me against!  I walked over and plopped down in a chair, watching her lay there when I decided that there was no time to sit around and “heal”, I needed to get my ass out of there!

I put my clothes back on, winching and grimacing as I stretched my body to slide my skin-tight body suit back on, gathering my bags and heading towards the entrance.  I stopped and sat down at a desk at the entrance to the main area and wrote Heather a note, walking over and taping it to her forehead, as she lay unconscious. I then reached down, picked up her Glock 9mm and pulled the clip from it, laying the empty pistol on her crotch.  I then made a beeline down the hall to the office area and the skylight I had dropped in from.

I was soon in my car headed back to the apartment.  Heather wouldn’t follow, for one she wasn’t 100 percent certain who I was or where I lived.  She knew my face but still hadn’t put two and twp together and got four.  She was still “operating” on five (Heather was hot but she sucked at math).  I had changed my name when I was going with her.  She had anticipated my movements tonight.  Also I had left her a note kinda sorta telling her I’d be at the museum, so the bitch wasn’t that good of a fucking detective. The note I stuck to her forehead read,

Heather,

When you wake up, I’ll be gone!  DUH!  If you try and follow me, which you won’t, but in case you have a fit of insanity and try, the New York Times gets first dibs on all the details of me knocking out one of the NYPD's finest!  Think about it!

Oh...Did I tell you I snapped a few pics of you laying there with my iPhone?  God I love technology, don't you love?

Just like old times, right......... BITCH?

That broke the tie and I’m in the lead now.  If you ever want to try and tie the series up, I bet we’ll meet again.  Sorry about the head butt.  You always said I was hard headed when we were together.

HA!

Your bestest Pal,
Love,
Chelley

PS – FUCK YOU!

As I said, she and I had “unfinished business” and now I considered it “finished”

I suddenly snapped out of my flashback as I heard a horn frantically honking and tires squealing as I had run a red light and just missed being hit!!  I slammed on the accelerator and keep speeding down the street as the music blared over the car stereo, Halestorm’s “I Miss The Misery”

I miss the bad things,
The way you hate me,
I miss the screaming,
The way that you blame me!
Miss the phone calls,
When it's your fault,
I miss the late nights,
Don't miss you at all!

I stomped my foot as hard as I could on the accelerator of the Bentley GTR-3!  The tires squealed as I raced down 58th and jerked the wheel, pulling into the underground parking garage of the apartment building and suddenly slamming on my brakes inches from the concrete wall!!  SCREEEECCCHH!!!!!

I've tried but I just can't take it,
I'd rather fight than just fake it (cause I like it
Rough),
You know that I've had enough,
I dare ya to call my bluff,
Can't take to much of a good thing
I'm tellin you!

I leaned my head back against the leather seat and tried desperately to compose myself.  I ground my teeth together so hard I thought they would shatter!  I so wished the song would stop playing in my head!

I miss the misery

I miss the bad things,
The way you hate me,
I miss the screaming,

I miss the rough sex,
Leaves me a mess,
Miss the phone calls,
When it's your fault,
I miss the late nights,
Don't miss you at all!

I screamed as loud as I could and slumped forward, letting my forehead lay on the steering wheel and sobbed…

Next thing I know I’m in the apartment sitting with Harper at the table, rubbing my sore aching chin as Harper stands behind me, massaging my shoulders, her hands up under my long chocolate brown hair, her long fingers pressing firmly into my sore, aching shoulders and neck.  I twisted my next from side to side, moaning and purring softly.

Harper leaned down and kissed my left ear, then whispered,

“That feel better?"

I murmured back,

“Oh Yeah...Lots”

I reached across the table and picked up the Serpent’s Eye Pendant necklace and held it up to the light shining through the bay window, the colors of the necklace suddenly exploding out like a kaleidoscope, changing shades as the refraction of the incoming light changed.  As I held it up, a broad smile came over my lips and I squirmed a little in my chair.  Harper sensed something was up with me and she let her hands come free of my shoulders and came around and took a seat at the table in the chair directly across from me, placing her arms on the table and clasping her hands.

“What’s going on Chelley?  I see it in your eyes!  Tell me!”

I grinned as I looked up, our eyes meeting,

“I have an idea that’s a bit crazy”

“What would the authorities expect me to do tonight the VERY LEAST?”

Harper thought a moment, and then she looked at me,

“Do another robbery?"

I grinned even more broadly and brightly at her, my large dark eyes twinkling.

Suddenly her expression changed and her dark eyes became as large as saucers,

“NO WAY MICHELLE!!”  “FUCK NO!”

I busted out laughing as she stomped around and she threw out more theatrics than Meryl Streep,

“Think about it, NO ONE will think it was us!”  “NO ONE!”

Harper stopped and took a deep breath, looking out the picture window to Central Park,

“So who are we going to rob?”  “Hmmm?”

I reached across the table and unfolded a map, then a reached down from my briefcase and pulled out a think set of blue prints.

“Harper my love, I think its time you and I got a refund from the Federal Government”  “I’m going to make a withdrawal from the New York Federal Reserve!”

Harper’s long sexy legs suddenly became very wobbly and she looked like she was going to faint! Her face turned a pale white and I jumped up and quickly moved behind her, my hands sliding up under her arms to steady her, then I helped her sit down.  As she did, she buried her face in her hands, elbows resting on the table as she moaned over and over,

Not them again!”  “Not the Federal Reserve!”  “Remember the last time?”

Harper took a deep breath, got up slowly, went over to a desk, pulled open the top drawer and pulled out a New York Times newspaper clipping and held it up in front of my face,

“Would this happen to jog your memory?”

I took the clipping from her hand and began reading it,

“Unknown thieves stole a "large amount" of newly-designed $100 bills bound for a Federal Reserve facility in New Jersey on Thursday, the FBI said.”

“Frank Burton, Jr., spokesman for the FBI's Philadelphia division, said the theft occurred at some point between when the shipment of bills landed at the Philadelphia airport on a commercial flight from Dallas at 10:20 Thursday morning, and when the shipment reached its New Jersey destination around 2:00 p.m., when the courier service transporting the bills reported some missing.  The shipment was headed for the New York Federal Reserve after meeting another flight at Teeterborough Airport.”

I read the clipping and smiled,

“It doesn’t sound so bad to me Harpy”

Harper exclaimed,

“Remember what Jung said”

“History is a nightmare from which none of us can awaken”

“DO NOT press our fucking luck Chelley!”

I shook my head and went back to reading,

“The Federal Reserve is not typically the victim of theft. In fact, many US taxpayers would argue that the institution is usually the one responsible for widespread theft and counterfeiting, as its inflationary policies steal the buying power from the savings accounts of people on fixed incomes. Poor people who must use US dollars to pay for rent, food, and clothing may also feel robbed when their weekly paychecks buy fewer and fewer goods and services.”

“However, the tables were turned this week as a more conventional brand of thief took bank heisting to a new extreme by boosting a shipment of fresh 100 dollar bills from an airplane in Philadelphia. The newly printed Benjamins had just been shipped from the Dallas branch of the Federal Reserve, according to a report by NBC New York. By the time the courier service charged with delivering the package made it to the New York branch, a “large amount” (according to Fed officials) of these new bills were missing. Since the funds were not due to be released into the economy until next year, there could be some serious implications.”

I stood up from my chair and walked behind harper, sliding up close to her tall frame.  I slide my long arms around Harper’s neck, clasping my hands out in front of her face as I let my forearms rest on her shoulders.  

“God baby…you gonna quote Jung to me now?”  I whispered in her ear.

I giggled,

“God I get so wet when you do!”  “Say it again!”

I slide my body around in front of her, my arms still laying on her shoulders, hands clasped behind her head.  I smiled at Harper as I saw the bit of angst in her eyes,

“Baby......Do you know what Einstein said before he died?”

“He said..... I should have been a plumber”

I don’t want to say before I died…I should have been a plumber”

Harper smiled and whispered back,

“I can see we need an intervention here”

I leaned in and let my face, my lips, move just millimeters from her earlobe.  I then tilted my head and pursed my full lips and let them gently and softly kiss her earlobe.  I let my wanting lips dab at it a few times, then I began to nibble on it playfully, knowing this drove Harper CRAZY!  She squirmed and shrugged her shoulder up to try and protect her sensitive ear, but it was a pretty half-hearted effort. I KNEW she wanted it, I knew she loved it.  I slid up against hers, my own hard aroused nipples poking into the material of my tee short and into her chest, I felt her body shudder as my arms and hands slid out along her broad shoulders and down her upper arms, then around her torso and back, my hands coming to rest over her heaving breasts.  Her own braless torso belied her arousal as I looked down between us and could see her hard erect nipples straining the red silk material of her blouse.  I tilted my face back towards her ear again and whispered,

“I want the Federal Reserve….but first..... I want you even more!”

I felt her hands come up and cover my own hands, her palms pressing against the tops of my hands, my own palms now firmly against her perfect firm creamy breasts, those rigid nipples rolling aganst my palms.  I let my long slender fingers spread and I curled them in, feeling my fingertips dig into that supple sensual flesh that felt like no other to me!  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again,

“I love this woman like sharks love blood!”

I began to massage Harper’s perfect tits a little more vigorously but always leaning towards the “tender" side because I knew how much she loved that.  I gently rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as I continued to nibble on her sensitive earlobe, occasionally pulling my face back a little to let my long wet sexy tongue slide between my lips and flick in and out of her ear like a snake’s.  I began to hear soft purrs and moans flow over her lips, feeling her squirm in my arms.

Suddenly I heard her whisper to me,

“Chelley, I think we need to go to the bank”

I grinned and kissed her ear one more time, whispering in it

“I love you baby”

I think I need another shower”  “Wanna wash my hair?”

I stepped back a little from her and reached up and began unbuttoning her red silk blouse, pulling it open a little more with each button that I pulled loose.  Slowly, more and more of her sensual cleavage became visible as I pulled the blouse open and draped it out over the sides of her firm, perky breasts.  I pulled it out over her shoulders and down her arms, slowly pulling on the left arm of the blouse as she pulled her left arm out of it, then pulling it down over her right arm.

She smiled at me, her dark eyes twinkling as  I reached down, bending my knees and lowering my torso a little as I unfastened her pleated khaki slacks and began to pull them down over her hips, her knees, then letting them drop down over her ankles to her feet as she stepped out of them.  She started walking down the hall, her right hand reaching back and taking a hold of mine, pulling me gently behind her as we walked together through the bedroom to our large walk in shower.  I grabbed the bottom of my long tee shirt and pulled it up over my breasts, shoulders and head, my long dark brown hair riding up with the shirt as I pulled it up over my head, then tossing it outside the shower as Harper began shimmying her red panties down her thighs, watching her firm inviting breasts as they hung from her chest as she bent , the panties sliding over her knees before falling down her ankles to the floor.   I did the same with my black panties, shimmying them down my long legs, looking up as my eyes met hers, wiggling my chest a little to make sure she got to see that my breasts didn't look half bad either.  We stepped closer to each other and slowly raised our arms and wrapped them around our lithe, nude bodies, wrapping them around each other tightly and began squeezing each other, our firm breasts melding together, pulling one another so tight that every curve, every nuance of our tall frames was filled, soft sensual moans flowing over our wanting lips.  I walked her back until her soft bare back bumped into the cool, wet tile wall.  I slipped in and got under the shower head, reached up and turned the water on.  A sudden gush of cool water poured down and we both gasped at first.  Soon though our bodies became adjusted to it and I just closed my eyes and just let it flow.

We stood naked under the funnel-shaped spray of lukewarm water, with my right hand above my head holding onto the shower head hose, and my left hand buried deep into her long, dark brown hair as I ran my long slender fingers back through the wet matted strands.  Our lips began to press together as our lust had complete control of us now, the warm water cascading down over our tanned skin, our shoulders and backs and down our chests between us.  We were just where we wanted to be….

For a moment, she released our kiss as we gazed into each other’s eyes…when she seductively whispered,

“Wanna fight?”

She wriggled in my arms, rocking her wet, slick chest against my own as a shudder seemed to flow throughout my body.  The sensation of her small hard nipples digging into the supple flesh of my breasts was driving me over the edge!  When our overly sensitive nipples would touch, the heightened sensations were almost too much as the plump aroused skin reacted with a kaleidoscope of sensations!!  

I whispered back to her in a raspy voice,

"Like I'm not turned on enough already?"

“You’re so mean”

I gazed deeply into Harper's eyes and smiled....then I whispered,

"Oh by the way baby...change of plans.  We're going to Paris and visit the Louvre.  Let's do the "Trojan Horse" routine!"

Harper gasped momentarily, then smiled broadly,

"The Trojan Horse?  Oooohhh, I love that one!!"

"Paris here we come!!!"

"Errrrr....Chelley?....ummmmm.....what's the Trojan Horse Routine?"

I smiled as our lips then met and began to meld their moist creaminess together, holding our wet, slick bodies against one another tightly, our torsos wrapping together like two cobras as we stood under the natural waterfall of our shower.

TO BE CONTINUED

Song lyrics courtesy of Halestorm's “Mz Hyde” and “I Miss the Misery”

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 02:00:36 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 11:03:50 AM »
An awesome, thrilling, mind blowing clash there with Heather ... spectacular!  :P ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 02:16:46 PM »
I love how the story turned out Chelley, awesome as always, but  one thing doesn't seem quite right.  Didn't you tell me when you wrote this you were going to show me winning the fight?  I was sure we had decided that.  You better write the next one quick and I do expect to win in that one you two timing bitch!

Thanks for letting me be a part of it though :)

I'll check my notes and see...Ooops.....i was sure we had decided i would win this time.....I think?......I promise i'll make it up to ya...hey you make a great cop :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 03:01:48 PM by Michelle »

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 03:25:59 AM »
Just terrific, Michelle!

Offline AlexC

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 05:20:12 PM »
Your writing is really incredible and I like how you weave a story together and bring in the characters.  I did not think I would stick with it but I had to finish it and I really hope to see what comes next.

Offline AddisonM

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 04:43:52 PM »
good thing my post got in first  with the same thing said   well Michelle I know you said say even a jeer, but darling, I think the I's have spoken, no jeers here * holds arms up like a field goal*  The kick is good!!!!  It's a Homerun!!

The kick is good, its a home run?  I don't know a lot about football but I can tell good writing and this is it.  More please, not less!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 04:06:37 AM »
An awesome, thrilling, mind blowing clash there with Heather ... spectacular!  :P ;D ;)

Thank you Sunny......

Now I have to figure a way for heather to win in the next one....

But my thanks to her for letting me use her in the story...it made it more fun....

If only I can convince her to keep letting me win in the next few chapters.....LOL
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 04:16:14 AM by Michelle »