News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wrestling match between high school gym teachers. This is correct version

• 7 Replies

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling

Geez.  Sorry about the wrong post below.  It's been along day.  This is the improved version of the wrestling match between high school gym teachers Sandra and Leanne.

Before you read this story, please go to the “General Discussions” page where I introduce myself and provide some explanations of this interactive concept that I want to share with you.

In a nutshell, I have several stories of fights between women from all walks of life that I have written, but there’s a catch.  I will stop each story just before one of the women applies the winning hold that ends the match.  I already know the outcome and will actually post a picture of how the match will end, complete with a detailed description of the hold along with my own comments, but only after I receive 10 replies from you on who you think won the fight.

To summarize, here’s how this will work:  After you read each of my stories, I want you to comment on who you think won the fight, how she won, and if you like, why she won.  I will post the results with the picture of how the match ends, once I receive at least 10 replies/comments from forum members.  You’ll then see if you were right or wrong in your assessment.  This is fun, sexy and will hopefully generate some interesting discussions.  If I obtain enough comments, I’ll keep posting more stories, each one of them with a picture of how the fight ends.  I already have several matches that I’m looking forward to posting for your enjoyment and comments.  I provide a few examples on my post in the “General Discussions” thread.

So, this is how today’s matchup goes down.  Hope you enjoy it:

Today’s fight is a sensual wrestling match between Leanne and Sandra, two physical education teachers at the Rosemont High School in Sacramento, California (Go Wolverines!!).  They have never wrestled before and will have an intense match, in private, to prove who’s superior.

The Women:
Leanne and Sandra are two of the three female teachers/coaches in Rosemont High School’s coed Physical Education Program.  At 5’10” and 134 lb., Leanne is a tall athletic 32-year old brunette.  An attractive runner with hazelnut eyes, she specializes in track and field but also coaches the girls’ volleyball team.  She has long legs and a strong upper body.  Her arms are not overly muscular but they are hard as rock. You can see her bicep muscles whenever she flexes her arms.   Her opponent is Sandra who, at 5’ 8” and 140 lb., is a 29-year old dark haired beauty.  She is a bit shorter that Leanne and her body is curvier.  A blue-eyed beautiful swimmer, she specializes in gymnastics and is one of the coaches for the girl’s cheerleading squad. While Leanne has the advantage on upper body strength, Sandra’s firm, muscular legs give her the edge on the lower body.  Both women are married with no kids and they have a good working relationship.  Both popular Phys. Ed. teachers, they are physically fit, strong, athletic and outgoing, and they both excel in sporting activities.

The set-up:
Kevin, the boy’s wrestling team coach is looking for other teachers to attend a regional wrestling tournament this weekend at their school in order to support and cheer for their boy’s school wrestling team. Both women agree and show up the next Saturday for the tournament. While sitting in the bleachers and watching the teenage boys wrestle with their parents and friends cheering on, Leanne asks Sandra if she had ever wrestled before.  Sandra answers that she hasn’t but that, if asked, she’d be game to try any sport if it’s safe and the conditions are right. Leanne who always enjoyed engaging in some friendly competition envisions in her mind both of them locked together in a spirited battle. She thinks for a few seconds, then turns to Sandra who’s wearing a tee-shirt and thigh jeans that mold her curved body, and imagines herself on top of her, holding her arms down firmly and pinning her until she submits. The thought gives her a bit of a rush and as Leanne is sometimes too direct, without thinking twice, she speaks what comes to her mind. "If you and I wrestled, I think that I would win.  I’d even bet that I could keep you pinned with my arm muscles.  That is, if you ever want to try me.  Nothing rough or violent though, just the two of us, one on one.  We’ve never wrestled before so we’d be testing each other’s strength and willpower.  So, what do you say? Are you game?"  Sandra laughs nervously as she’s caught off guard and a bit surprised by Leanne’s direct, yet friendly challenge.  She had already committed herself by saying that she’d try any sport if the conditions were right.  So, she now thinks about this for a few seconds; her firm body pressed against Leanne’s in a heated battle.  She turns over to look at Leanne who is back to watching the tournament, wearing skin-hugging leggings and a long sweater, and she now imagines herself on top, holding Leanne’s toned arms firmly, and pinning her with her shapely body until she submits.  She’s never felt this way before, and she’s suddenly excited about this idea.  Seeing an opportunity that may never present itself again, Sandra replies to Leanne “Ok. You’re on, sister. Let’s do this. How about next Friday night at the gym?” Leanne’s hazel eyes open wide as she expresses a look of surprise and she says “It’ a deal!”.  She then shakes Sandra’s hand as they look at each other and smile nervously.  Just for fun, Leanne squeezes Sandra’s hand firmly just to show off how strong she really is as her rock solid biceps tighten.  Grimacing in pain, Sandra pulls her hand away, looks at her and says: “OK, so now it’s your arms versus my legs. This should be good.”  As this is a first for both women, and it’s personal, they both decide to keep this to themselves and not even tell their husbands, for now anyway…

The prelim:
Leanne and Sandra agree to tell their husbands that they are going out with a few girlfriends for dinner and a few drinks on Friday, but instead, they meet for dinner at Morton’s Steakhouse on Capitol Mall, a 15-minute drive from the school. Both women are gorgeous tonight, with their make-up and perfume as if they were going out partying with the girls.  Leanne is dressed up in a body clinging light blue dress and size 9 black stiletto shoes, while Sandra wears an even tighter dark red dress that shows her cleavage and sexy legs with matching size 8½ open toe high heel shoes.  They compare their assets and talk about the rules and attire over dinner and a glass of wine.  Can you imagine if you were sitting at the table next to theirs and you overheard their conversation?  I’d fall off my chair…  Both Leanne and Sandra quickly come to an agreement; they’ve seen their share of other women’s breasts many times in locker rooms, so they agree to wrestle topless in a submissions-only match.  This way there’s no obstruction like a bra strap falling over.  Being naturally competitive, but inexperienced in wrestling, they agree to give it everything they have in a safe and sane competitive match, so no fake rolling around and laughing, and no catfighting, hairpulling, slapping, punching or breast grabbing; just one female athlete testing her mind, body, spirit and strength against another.

They drive up to the school at around 10:00 p.m. when they know it’s empty. They have the keys to the gym, walk in, turn on the lights and immediately lock the door behind them.  They don’t have to pull out the floor mats because the gym is already set up for an aerobics class scheduled for Saturday morning.  They now proceed to remove their dresses while keeping their shoes on, revealing two magnificent bodies ready to engage in a fierce battle of power and determination.  Sandra removes her bra first, exposing her soft 36C breasts, kicks off her shoes and moves on the mats to the middle of the gym, barefoot and wearing nothing but a black thong that shows her round sexy butt and strong gymnast’s legs.  The taller Leanne then removes her bra, exposing her smaller but firm 34B breasts.  She leans over to untie her stilettos as Sandra looks on admiring Leanne’s arms as she pulls on the shoe straps.  Sandra thinks to herself that Leanne would easily win in an arm wrestling contest, so she’d better stay away from those toned weapons and focus on using her strong legs to counter.  Leanne then gets back up, kicks her shoes away and moves towards Sandra wearing nothing but a white thong with a colored pattern.  Leanne says to Sandra: “I can’t believe we’re doing this.  If only our husbands knew”.  Sandra replies: “Maybe if we do this again, next time we’ll invite them.  But tonight it’s just you and me, girl”. They perform a few warm-up exercises that show the contrast between their sensual bodies, with the taller runner Leanne and her long legs and strong upper body flexing her arm muscles facing the slightly shorter but curvier gymnast Sandra with her thick muscular legs.  Again, barefoot and wearing nothing but sexy thongs… (wow, I need to process this…), the two physically fit gym teachers are now ready to wrestle.  They approach each other, shake hands, smile and Leanne says to Sandra: “May the best woman win”.

The fight:
Having never wrestled before, they start in a standing position and fingerlock as they grasp their hands together and try to outmuscle each other by pushing their opponent with their strong legs while attempting to gain an advantage.  These women are about even in strength and stamina at this early stage of the fight, so after about a minute, with their feet pressed firmly on the mat, they seem to be locked in a stalemate.  Leanne, eager to get this contest on the mat, then opens it up by releasing Sandra’s left hand and extending her right arm around Sandra’s neck to apply a headlock.  Having a slight height advantage, Leanne leans her body towards Sandra’s and manages to secure the headlock and tighten the hold.  Leanne then proceeds to push sideways to take Sandra down.  They both fall hard on the mats while Leanne maintains her tight headlock.  Now on top of Sandra, Leanne applies pressure to Sandra’s neck and holds her in place, her arm muscles hardening as she doesn't let got. Sandra is already in trouble as her strong body is being put to the test by Leanne’s.  Sandra tries to wrap her legs around Leanne, but Leanne keeps sliding away.  Leanne remembers how she would love to be on top of Sandra pinning her arms.  Without releasing the headlock, she then mounts on top of Sandra in straddle position.  Sandra bridges with her strong legs and sexy butt in an attempt to get Leanne off of her.  Leanne’s upper body strength is taking a toll on Sandra who, unable to free herself manages to roll sideways, but Leanne then moves her long legs up and starts squeezing Sandra’s waist while maintaining a tight hold on her neck.  Sandra struggles to get to her knees and moves her upper body upwards to free her neck from Leanne’s arms.  Sandra now strains as she tries to pry Leanne’s long legs apart.  In obvious pain this early in the match, she will not give up and being a gymnast, finally squirms her way out of this painful position.  She finally manages to free herself and then backs away.  Before Leanne is able to get up, Sandra quickly jumps on Leanne and goes for a side mount while trying to get Leanne’s right arm between her strong legs in an attempt to go for a cross body pin.  Leanne’s upper body strength once again gives her an edge as she muscles her way out of Sandra’s attempts to pin her.  But Sandra stays on top and moves her body forward, almost in a reverse position.  She then spreads her muscular legs apart, grabs Leanne’s waist and turns to her side working her way to a head scissor hold.  She manages to catch Leanne’s head between her thighs, let’s go of her waist and immediately squeezes with all her might.  With her hands pressed on Sandra’s sexy thighs, Leanne bridges, but her neck is in a tight squeeze and she can’t escape.   It is now Leanne who is in serious trouble.  She turns her body sideways and moves her long legs up to Sandra’s neck to apply her own head scissors.  She now grabs Sandra’s waist and with her strong arms, yanks it closer to her allowing her to get Sandra’s head between her thighs.  Now locked in a 69 position, each applying a reverse head scissor, you can hear the sounds of moaning, straining and heavy breathing as each applies tremendous pressure to hopefully get her opponent to submit first.  They roll around a few times, then while she’s in the top position, Sandra sits up and releases her scissors hold, with Leanne’s legs still wrapped around her neck.  Sandra is now sitting on Leanne’s face with her ample muscled butt.  Leanne let’s go of her scissor hold and then plants her size 9 feet firmly on the mat then bridges again, kicks with her long legs and squirms to escape this embarrassing position.  She manages to slip away and both women get back to their feet, winded and sweating, but exhilarated and energized by how exciting this feels.  They smile, high five, then circle each other and once again, lock into combat in what is a very close wrestling match between two powerful phys. ed. teachers, alone on a Friday night in the school gym, in a sexy display of how two consenting female athletes with no wrestling experience can fight.  The match goes back and forth with each woman trying to gain an advantage on the other in this very even combat.  Then after 42 minutes of fierce, yet sensual wrestling, one of these women manages to apply an inescapable hold that has her opponent in trouble, for a long strenuous 6 minutes of struggling to escape, until she finally submits.  This match ends in no uncertain terms as one of these competitive women finally wins after 48 minutes of wrestling.

The finishing hold:
So, who won this fight?  Is it the tall runner Leanne or the curvy swimmer Sandra?  Track & field vs gymnastics?  Upper body vs lower body strength?  Muscular arms vs muscular legs?  Stamina vs flexibility?  Though to call this one, eh?  How did the winner make her opponent submit? Perhaps a choke hold, headlock, scissors, pin, straddle, full nelson, or any combination thereof.
  I already know the outcome of this wrestling match and will post the results, along with an actual picture of the winning hold and a detailed description of how it is applied until the very end of the match.  I will even throw in my comments on the results and will ask what you think.  I will not post the results until I see at least ten (10) comments from 10 different forum members.  So, hurry up and ask other forum member to comment ASAP if you’re anxious to see who wins.  In the meantime, send me your comments on who you think (or hope) won the fight, how she won, and if you wish, why she won.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Re: Wrestling match between high school gym teachers. This is correct version
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 05:51:33 AM »
600 views – 0 replies.  Hmmm…  Tough crowd.  OK (awkward silence).  Well, (ahem) I’m going to pick up my stuff now, back away slowly and retreat to the sidelines to lick my wounds for a few days.  I’ll also tone down my Profiles pics a bit.  I recently had a few personal issues and, as a means to escape reality, I  decided to load up my FCF Profile with pictures and then jump in feet first with my “Finishing hold picture” concept.  I had fun doing this, and it helped me get out of my rut, but as evidenced by the tremendous response, I fell flat on my face.  I actually thought that I’d get a better response, or, at least, a response.  Not even one small reply?  Geez, I must really suck at this…  That’s ok though, no worries… Like I said, it helped me feel better, so I’ll check off this little episode as a failed project.

I thought that my story between Sandra and Leanne didn’t look too bad when I wrote/read it at home, but I guess it’s way too long and detailed when you read it on the FCF.  Anyway, if you did read the story, I’m not sure if you cared what color their eyes were, what shoe size they wore and where they ate before their match.  It’s weird though, I did.  Besides, it’s all fantasy, right?  Well, except for the name of the high school and the restaurant.  They actually exist.  I’m embarrassed to say that I actually Googled them for my story, and they are about 15 minutes apart.  (I know. I know. Don’t say it.  I can hear you laugh from here).  Hey, what can I say, I needed to escape.  No harm done!! 

So for now, I’ll simply join in on some of the more interesting forum discussions, and will park my idea aside.  Thanks anyway for viewing…

That being said, I should at least finish the Sandra vs Leanne story by revealing the picture of the finishing hold (with a detailed description), that is, in case you’re interested. But that’ll be all for now.  And, no need to reply, please…  Seriously, no replies!  You’ll embarrass me even more.  If I ever decide to post other matchups later, they’ll be much shorter and I’ll post them in the “Polls” section, where you can simply vote on who you think won and how.

Cheers. 
Wrstlvr

The beginning of the end:
After 40 minutes of a closely contested wrestling match, both women are lying on the mat, with Leanne in control as she’s applying a combination rear-naked choke and body scissors on Sandra.  Although she has strong arms, Leanne doesn’t really know how to properly apply the hold, and this allows Sandra to keep Leanne’s strong biceps from tightening around her neck.  Being a gymnast, Sandra is quite flexible as once again, she slowly, methodically twists and turns her soft curvy body, until she is now facing Leanne who, on her back, still has a tight scissor hold on Sandra’s waist. Although she is controlling this match at this point, Leanne makes the one crucial mistake of releasing her body scissors thinking that she can easily bridge using her long legs, and flip Sandra to her side and then on her back.  As Leanne grabs the back of Sandra’s head to keep her close, she eases off on her body scissors and goes for the bridge.  Sensing Leanne’s leg grip loosen up a bit, Sandra quickly sees an opportunity to take over this position by sliding her slippery body upwards against Leanne’s, then mounts her, and in a swift stunning move that counters Leanne’s mistake, Sandra quickly wraps her strong muscular legs in a grapevine hold around those of the taller athlete.  You could hear the flesh slapping together as Sandra’s legs take control of this position.  Leanne still goes for the bridge, but it’s too late and now she isn’t going far with Sandra’s legs firmly attached to hers.  You can hear Leanne making groaning sounds as she tries muscle her way out of this tight predicament.  Sandra’s impressive body is now in control of this tense, yet sexy battle and she feels that she can emerge the victor if she keeps the pressure on with her powerful legs.  Sandra further tightens the grip around Leanne’s long legs as both of them struggle and make sounds as if they are in pain as their strong bodies are put under tremendous pressure.  Can Leanne survive this hold and muscle her way out of it, or are Sandra’s legs too much for her to handle this time?

The winning hold: 
Well my friends, there you have it.  The finishing hold!  A perfectly applied combination breast smother and grapevine.
The picture shows Sandra in her black thong, clearly in control, on top of Leanne in a tight grapevine, while Leanne bridges with everything she’s got left.  But she just can’t get the powerful swimmer/gymnast Sandra off of her. You can see Sandra's muscular legs fully extended with her size 8½ feet pressed forcefully against Leanne's ankles.  This is a tight, solid hold as the two magnificent athletes' bodies are locked together, just as they both envisaged earlier that week.  But tonight, it’s Sandra who finally emerges on top.  As you can see, she combines the grapevine with a finishing breast smother pressing her soft 36C breasts on Leanne’s face as she is running out of options, and will soon run out of air.  You can sense Leanne's desperation just by looking at her hands holding onto Sandra's shoulders, as her toned arms, completely ineffective in this position, are no match against Sandra’s muscular legs.  You can also see Leanne’s left foot arched as she tries desperately to push Sandra to her right side.  But Sandra, who will not ease up the pressure, holds on firmly and remains in the top position as Leanne struggles with all her might.  Sensing a close victory, Sandra will not give one inch and Leanne is now in excruciating pain as she feels Sandra's strong muscled legs just about to pop her knees out in any second.

As all good things must come to an end, after being in this position for 6 long minutes, under Sandra’s muscular body, Leanne realizes that she’s can’t shake her off, and finally submits “I give!!”, conceding the hard-earned victory to her well-deserving opponent.  Sandra immediately lets go and they both lie on the ground, on their backs, exhausted, but satisfied that this was a unique experience that they both would do again in a heartbeat… but next time they’d do it in front of their husbands so they can also enjoy this incredible sensual sport.

Sandra gets up first and helps Leanne who limps a bit but is fine.  They both hug each other and Leanne concedes to Sandra: “Good match, girl. The better woman won tonight. You won in a fair fight.  Congrats to you and your legs!!”  Sandra replies jokingly: “Rematch next week?  Bring your hubby.  You’ll need the support.”

The winner of this hard fought match between two fit gym teachers with superb bodies, after 48 minutes of hard, intense wrestling, the beautiful gymnast Sandra.

Offline charlir

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 03:37:02 AM »
Heck, I don't know where evey one else is at but I enjoyed this match. Did you say that you wrote it or that it was an IRL match? I'm sorry about the lack of response for every one else. But it was different and good.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 08:48:18 AM »
Wow...  Finally got some feedback...   Thank you azpaper and charlie for your comments.  To answer your question charlir, it was not an IRL match, but I tried to make it appear as realistic as possible.  The locations in the story do exist though.  I also received a personal message from another fellow FCF member who commented that, although he thought my story was good, this site caters more to cat fights, sex fights and tit fights.  Wrestling doesn't seem to be on the front burner.  He's right, hence the FCF title.  But I don't know of any Female Wrestling Forum that would entertain our interests so I'll stick around this site and will hopefully meet friends who think like me.  As I like to explore the sensual/erotic side of female fighting, I'm sorry but it just feels awkward for me to think about two women punching each other out and yanking at each others hair while screaming "bitch" or "whore" and trying to hurt or humiliate the other.  I feel bad for the women getting hurt and I find it so much sexier to watch, for example, a topless wrestling match between two women.  Anyone ever seen the wrestling match between Ingrid and Nicole from DWW at the 2000 Women's Wrestling Convention?  You should be able to find it on the Net.  (If not, send me a message, and I'll help you find it).  Now that type of a match is sensual and exciting for both the women and the audience, and nobody gets hurt.  I know that this site is mostly cyber and poser stuff, but there are quite a few women here who fight IRL and you each have your own reasons for doing it, but I'm assuming that physically hurting someone else is not your objective.  If hurting someone in a cyber cat fight is your thing, then I'm happy for you and you can express yourself in fun without anyone getting hurt.  Nevertheless, cyber of IRL, I'd rather stick with wrestling. 

Anyway, I'm digressing from the subject.  With the positive comments that I have received from my three fellow members, I may consider skipping the Sharon/Diane fight and posting instead, the special lingerie fight between 5’ 6”, 137 lb. feisty Italian cat fighter Gina and 5’ 7” 144 lb. Gabrielle in front of their husbands.  This one may please the cat fighting audience a bit more than the Sandra/Leanne fight because Gina can use her catfighting rules (hairpulling, slapping, etc.) while Gaby will stick to her more technical wrestling moves (well, she'll try anyway). This one does get out of hand, as at one point, one of the women is in serious distress and, worried that his wife will get hurt, her husband gets up to stop the fight, but his wife, angry, frustrated and in a bad painful position refuses to submit and screams at him: “Back off!!”.  Also, the finishing hold picture shows one of the ladies with her g-string ripped off, clearly exposing her pubic hair.  Just this time, as an exception for you cat fight lovers, I'll make sure there's some slapping, hair pulling and name calling.  Also, I'll be posting it on the Polls thread an will ask for your votes on who you think won the fight.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 02:00:10 AM »
I enjoyed the story wrstlvr. I was going to guess Leanne winning using her strong arms with a full nelson finish. I liked your grapevine/breast smother finish better. I didn't read your story till Sept. 29 or I would have commented sooner. Hope you write more.

Offline thatguylouis

I really enjoyed the match, very well written with a fantastic finisher. Like you wrstlvr I'm much more a fan of competitive wrestling between two beautiful women than some of the more extreme stuff on this forums but to each their own. However you should definitely write more as  this was a fantastic match with a great finisher. I'm definitely a fan of the grapevine combined with breast smother as a strong finishing maneuver and the accompanying picture from an APL match I presume was a perfect compliment. 

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
I just ran across this thread, but it was a very interesting idea and I thought the story was quite good.  Don't try to cater to the audience, just keep doing what you're feeling.  Those who appreciate it will find your stuff in the end.

-JM

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Thanks everyone for your great comments.  I appreciate you taking the time to give me your thoughts.  I will post more wrestling matches shortly, but my next match between Gina and Gaby will be catered to the catfight/sexfight audience.  I've stepped that one up a few notches and put a lot of effort into it.  Looking forward to see how the FC forum reacts to that one...  I'll tone it down again in future matches.

Cheers