News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)

• 127 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)
« on: September 24, 2014, 11:32:23 PM »
      (As told to Kevan by a friend)
-------------------
      "Hmmmm...this is not good...The odds are very very bad," my friend mused. He watched intently, feeling a grand mix of emotions.....his early morning jog by the ocean was usually solitary. After all this was a prime piece of real estate, owned and managed by many elite rich dudes. Mainly for private parties; usually with their own security. But mornings, nothing....nada....but sea gulls, refreshing sea breezes and a superb place to jog.
     "I was fully enjoying watching this gorgeous Asian beauty; she had a lovely face, a flawless body with firm I'm a guessin' 34 C breasts, a flat tummy with a jewel (pearl?) in her belly button. She wore a sexy but somewhat modest white bikini; she had lovely long black hair, way below her shoulders. She was in waist deep water when I arrived; she was well down the beach from me. As she moved into knee deep water she began to do a kata; very precise, perfect. I had finished the end of my course.....even with a big piece of driftwood....I did an about face and began to jog back. It was then that I spotted trouble; a car skidded to a stop skreetching in the small paved area; the place I had parked; I was so glad I had become friends with one of the wealthy co-owners....I'd been jogging regularly for about 4 months. Only a couple times did I see people (always gorgeous people, men and mostly women) when I was there.
      Out of the car doors popped one, two, three, yes four gorgeous young women. I assumed Sorority maybe? Cheerleaders? Maybe just young babes with how do you say it "silver or platinum spoons in their moths?)
      Two blondes, a redhead and yes a brunette. Loud; obnoxious; lots of cussing; all drop dead gorgeous; only the redhead was not really busty. But wow, the sexy ass on her.....she had long glistening in the sun red hair; the others had about shoulder length hair. They wore very sexy bikinis; one of the blondes wore sexy "daisy duke" type shorts and a crop top. She did bounce as she walked. They made a beeline to the waves....no, towards the Asian beauty.
    I slowed my pace; I had my doubts as to how far I should run and how I should make my return even when I arrived; I kind of wanted to talk to the gorgeous Asian, but I wanted to respect her privacy too. (Especially when I saw her do kata.) Now what should I do? Don't think the mouthy babes had even noticed me; but what if they caused trouble for the lone lovely? Two many for one; I love good catfights but I like fairness; hate bulliness and when there's spilled blood, real hurt.
     I slowed to a reluctant stop. All four were now within several yards of the lone hottie. For sake of the story I will call her Kim...(Aren't most asians named Kim or Lee? Sorry that sounded prejudicial, stereotyple).
     Mouthiness became rude, taunting, teasing, then demeaning as all four aimed their feminine cattiness at Kim. She tried to ignore them, waved them off. Then yelled at them to back off.
     "I want no trouble," she shouted. Both blondies taunted her and moved within a couple feet of her. Kim was now standing on the ocean wave's edge; I noticed her gorgeous perfectly muscled legs.
      "Go away, leave me alone," she shouted. She made a fist, shook it at them, then snarled at the two blondes who were moving in stealthily.
       I moved closer slowly; I wanted to get a better look of course, but I WAS ready to come to "Kim's" aid if need be.
       "Let's take her down," one blonde said.
       "Okay sis, but I get to strip her."  (Oh thw two blondes were sisters?)
       The redhead laughed loudly; "I want to help strip her too," she taunted.
       Suddenly both blondes lunged.
       Whooshhh. Thunk.
       A perfect side kick to one blondes groin, then I think it was the same foot slammed into the other blonde's chest. The two grunts and groans were sexy and conveyed a bit of pain. Kim grabbed the first blonde by the hair and judo flipped her to the sand.
       Red lunged and caught Kim's hair; she had barely started a nasty hair pull when a hard elbow slammed into her left breast. Fast as lightning Kim grabbed her by the hair, spun her around, sunk a fist deep into her belly. As Red gasped, Kim untied her bikini top and tossed it aside. Two big beautiful milky white breasts announced themselves with their stiffening thick pink nipples. (Did I assume stiff nipples because of the catfight excitement or rather cool sea breeze)....There were other things in the area that were stiffening up as well.
         A perfect kick to the redheads sexy ass and she went into a most awkward tumble.
         Blonde number two had recovered somewhat and she lunged at Kim. Kim easily sidestepped, treating her to a nasty left hook punch to the jaw. That lovely head snapped to the side.
        "You strip me, huh bitch? No, NOOOO, I strip you," Kim giggled as she caught the dazed blonde from behind, wrapped an arm around her throat; blondie gasped, her face flushed as she felt her top give eay to the Asian warrior's angry fingers. The top gave way and blondie was completely topless. She had large aerolae with thick brown nipples. A couple good pinches and a rather rude toss to the sand. A kick to the crotch sealed the deal so to speak.
         "Oh, soooo you can fight-try me cxnt!" the brunette darted in; Kim grabbed her hair, then gasped in surprise. The brunette somehow snuck a well placed punch to Kim's lower belly. Kim gasped, then found herself head over heels landing hard on her butt in the sand.
          "Judo, Aikkido, you like?" the brunette mocked in a demeaning stereotypical Oriental fashion. Kim bristled; steeled her mind. She leaped to her feet, then just barely dodged an angry kick. The two began to circle each other.
         "Gonna pound your ass, then me and my friends-we're all gonna strip you and have some fun," the brunette hissed.
           I watched intently. I had to move fast....One of the blondes had picked up a piece of driftwood and was sneaking up behind Kim. The other had spotted me and I guess had noted my "admiration" of Kim and / or the erotic tone to the fight. She silently pointed to the bulge in my shorts, licked her lips and was slowly moving towards me. She puckered her gorgeous lips and rubbed her crotch....
         ------------
        tbc....

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 01:01:40 PM »
tbc..yes please.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline AddisonM

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 04:45:03 PM »
tbc..yes please.

I second that, tbc I certainly hope

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 05:40:51 PM »
Sweet fight scene, Kevan!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 12:45:16 AM »
I will gladly "third" the tbc's

Immortaljoe

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 09:36:29 AM »
Go on.....

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story) More
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 05:44:44 PM »
    "Hey, please don't bug me," I half heartedly spoke to the gorgeous blonde approaching me. She was soooo beautiful. She was playing with a thin shoulder strap on her bikini top, tweaking, pulling it....obviously to get my attention; every inch, centimeter of adjustment began to show more of her luscious breast. I felt my face flush, swallowed hard; "I must not be distracted---too much at stake," I thought. My concern was for Kim although deep down I just had a sneaky feeling she could take double the amount of her attackers....but, maybe not. I had not seen such well executed kata before; well maybe once; her style, crisp accurate moves were if not in reality, were very close to an art form the Israeli military used for their foundation training. I was so entranced with her loveliness and her moves that I found myself counting out the steps, the punches, the kicks in Japanese language. (Old memories die hard)....Mentally I tried hard to picture her in a karate uniform....where had she gotten such excellent training? I was hoping for an exciting show; wishing hard for some catfight action....."Bruce Lee style fights mixed with catfight naughtiness....and a bit of unwanted "striptease.....  what could be better.
      I motioned the blonde to stop; I gave my best shot at a stern look trying to look into her eyes and not on those gorgeous boobs......
      Periferal vision, ye are wonderful. A blaze of fast movement. Kim had suddenly stopped her circling movement...the blond lunged, the driftwood club raised ready to strike....a pivot so fast it was a blur; a disarming strike, a most painful hand finger twist; driftwood returned to the sea; blondie screamed in agony as obvious pain shot from her fingers, to her wrenched wrist, up her forearm. The stunned, pained look on her face was priceless. One lovey sexy barefoot slammed into her cheekbone and she went down hard.
      "@#$%%$$##% YOU, YOU crazy bitch, you hurt her," the brunette screamed in rage. She lunged hard and fast; screeching to a halt up close and personal the two lovelies began an exchange of punches, kicks, blocks and even a couple of unsuccessful head butts when they grabbed for each others hair and throats. The brunette was good, very good. But Kim, well she soon exchanged her intense focus for a mischievious confident smirky smile as her rival expended way too much energy and began to tire and became a bit breathless. She was punching (air) and striking (air) and was showing frustration to the max.
    Kim began to do what I'd call a little somewhat erotic dance as she dodged and evaded her rivals attack. And then a mistake; a BIG mistake; the busty brunette shouted out in rage; like a bellow shout. All of her sexy muscles seemed to flex...she charged in like a bull, lowered her head at the last second. Kim started to move; she couldn't; the redhead had slipped behind her and put her in a full nelson as she shot her knee up hard into her ass.
       Thwunnk. Kim gasped as one lovely hard head slammed into her belly. The brunette grunted a seemingly painful grunt. Maybe this was her first head to gut butt? She backed away, stood up, and looked at her lovely opponent. I was surprised and concerned. How would Kim get out of this. She looked like she was in agony. She was sooooo beautiful. I noticed her nipples were stiff; sticking out hard against her bikini top. Vulnerable....sexy....oh soooo sexy.
        The brunette smiled wickedly. She stared with disdain at her enemy. Her nipples were hard too; they were big, thick, perfectly upturned. Her massive breasts heaved with every deep hard breath she took. She licked her lips, looked hungrily at Kim.
        "Whacha think now? Do you want to go help your girlfriend out? OR----?"
         The gorgeous sexy tight ass was pressed hard up against my...uh, er,,,uhhhh ...."groin."
         Blondie had ignored my previous orders, much to my chagrin (or happiness?); standing a few feet from me, she turned to watch the fight; as I watched the fight, she slowly backed up; now was right up against me; she reached back, too my hands and placed them on her full breasts.
         "Feel free to feel?" she giggled. I felt her nipples stiffen instantly as my palms met "Ummmm-ummmm" times two. She leaned her head back; her breath was hot and sweet.
         "Best way to watch a girl fight is like this, don't you agree?" she said.
          "Pinch 'em, go ahead, I like that....IF you don't know how, just watch my friend-she's gonna show you how to pinch nipples really sooon....."
          "Ummmmm-Oooooooh-Ahhhhhhhhh."
------------
      tbc

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story) More
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 07:22:25 PM »
     My hands and fingers seemed to have a mind of their own; logically my brain said: "Think of Kim, be ready." At least one part of me was in extreme conflict, well, no agreement, "Be ready." Blondies' moans seemed to match my finger action; her breasts were firm, full, ripe; I tweaked, pulled, pinched, tugged her nipples as she leaned back against me.
      "Ummmmm, now WATCH, IF you like girl on girl tiffs you're gonna enjoy the show-we're all good at this kind of stuff-it's soooooo much fun," the blonde whispered.
       "OUCH!" Couldn't help pinching a bit harder...'cause she really wanted Kim to go down.
       "Awwwwwck, Noooooo!" I heard Kim let out a half-yell, half-scream. The brunette was squeezing her gorgeous breasts hard, digging her fingers into that lovely white bikini. The topless redhead was doing a more than adequate job of holding the beautiful Asian still. Why hadn't I noticed "Red's sexy muscly arms before. I watched as the brunette slapped Kim's face a couple of times. Then she reached out and cradled Kim's lovely face in both hands. She moved in close, puckered her lips (the brunette wore dark red lipstick that accentuated her most sensuous puffy lips)....she gave the struglling whimpering Asian a hard passionate kiss and more than a bit of tongue. She pressed her massive breasts into Kim's breasts, erotically engulfing them. Biggie(s) against twin perfection. The redhead tightened her hold and forced Kim to stick her chest out further. Red was laughing, taunting Kim, telling her to "Fight, whatsa matter why don't you fight?"
         "Ummmmm, C'mon do it; do it to her," my blonde "tormentor" said. She sounded horney as hell. She began to gasp and moan in a way that I hadn't heard yet; I looked down and she was rubbing her crotch, through the bikini bottoms. She had pulled them down just enough to show the top of her neatly trimmed bush. I felt a bit faint....for a good reason you see....
        "Noooo, don't you do this," Kim shouted; a somewhat veiled warning...I had a sense that she was somewhat enjoying this. In between the breast squeezing and occasional slaps to those luscious bikini clad breasts, Kim's nipples seemed to have doubled in length. Perhaps the brief titfight had turned her on.
         "You fight well, bet you can do many things well," the brunette said. She was speaking loudly enough for me to hear. I just knew that she knew I was enjoying the show. Perhaps she wanted me to join in....for better or for worse??!!!
         "Nice, very very nice," the brunette snickered as she ran her hands over Kim's breasts, cupped them for a moment, then with a sly snicker, she grabbed both sides of that darling white bikini top and pulled outward sideways slowly....Each lovely breast made it's appearance....the small aerolae, the long dark stiff nipples...the brunette smiled as she stared at them. She poked each nipple with her index fingers, giggled, then flicked them. Kim winced. She suddenly lowered her head, puckered and kissed each nipple, tongued it hungrily; Kim moaned and shuddered.
           The brunette suddenly stood fully upright, looked angry and gave each breast a hard fast spank.
           "No pleasure for you bitch, only pain...."
            Then as suddenly as the anger, softness encompassed the brunettes countenance; she stepped back, stared at her lovely prey, surveying her body every luscious inch from head to toe. She suddenly moved in; "Hold her still," she demanded of the redhead. She reached out and cupped Kim's crotch; her free hand grabbed the top of Kim's bikini bottoms. She leaned in, pulled the bikini outward and looked inside.
          A delicious hungry angry sadistic smile; Kim squirmed; issued a stern warning; we all want to protect our personal territory at least at important times!
           "Release her, let her fight!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014, 07:23:26 PM »
  Whoops....
     tbc----
(Aren't ya glad?)

Immortaljoe

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014, 08:43:12 PM »
This mysterious brunette seductress won't go down without a fight.  But she made a serious mistake right there entering private territory.

Because these gals messed with the wrong girl.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:45:20 PM by Immortaljoe »

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 12:45:45 AM »
Jeez, I hope this isn't the end! Great stuff!

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)More
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 06:01:49 PM »
        "Noooo! She can take you," the redhead snapped angrily; I could sense a bit of uncertainty if not downright fear in her voice. The brunette snarled back-a condescending threat to both Kim and her hesitant friend.
         "Okay, but remember what I said," the redhead replied. She suddenly reached down and gave Kim's breasts a good painful squeeze. As she pushed Kim forward I noticed Red's nipples....tantalizing, big as large grapes. Quick as lightning, Kim closed down her part of the most erotic scene; she covered her breasts with her bikini top; I smiled, but sighed at the same time. No more pleasurable scenery but then again the furious brunette could give a most delightful repeat anytime.
         "I'm gonna break you in half; shatter like you like a glass China doll," the brunette shouted as she struck a battle stance. Kim smiled wryly, shot a practice kick that was in reality a blur of motion. If the redhead and blonde hadn't been cheering for their friend so loud I'm sure I would have heard the crisp "whoosh" or "snap" of lovely toes slicing the air.
         "You talk tough, but you're really a soft stupid fat ass,"Kim taunted. "Aikido by you; sloppy, lazy moves by do-do bird!" Kim continued. She had seemingly shaken off her pain; any normal babe would have been floored I surmised. I watched with anticipation.
          My gorgeous blonde "distraction," was whispering in my ear, delightful combinations of what she wanted me to do to her as well as what she wanted her friends to do to Kim.
         "Here, touch right here; You're going to get to watch some double teaming, even triple teaming; they're gonna strip her, work her perky titties over, make her squirm with pain and pleasure....you DO love to watch girl on girl fights right?" Her hand reached backward seemingly searching for something.
         "Ohhhhh....Uhhhhhm." I gasped as her fingers found what they were looking-or-uh-er feeling for.
         "Hey Mr Big....now pay attention....my girl friend is gonna make her move.....
----------
       tbc (after a short vctn).....Like the writer.....Find something to hang on tooooo)

Offline LeeRoyCrane

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 06:31:07 PM »
Great build up.  Can't wait to hear more.  I'd love for Kim and the brunette to go at it the entire time (with the occasional distraction of course).

Offline Agraf

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)More
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2014, 07:26:16 PM »

"Ohhhhh....Uhhhhhm." I gasped as her fingers found what they were looking-or-uh-er feeling for.
         "Hey Mr Big....now pay attention....my girl friend is gonna make her move.....
----------
       tbc (after a short vctn).....Like the writer.....Find something to hang on tooooo)

I'm sorry, can you spell out vctn for me, please? Thank you.
You certainly need some inspiration to conclude this promising story in a glorious winner-takes-all...

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story) More...
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 06:06:16 PM »
      "Uhhhhhh...Ohhhh.Ummmm," I "steeled" myself and uttered those dreaded half-hearted words,"Stop that"...then mumbled,"Later-okay?"
       The lovely blonde distraction slowly removed her hand from my "down under." She giggled....
       "At least you can continue this kind of fun," she said, returning my hands to the previous twin positions. As I tweaked her rock hard nipples, I tried hard to concentrate on Kim....she was gettin' ready-this was gonna be some kind of show.
        "Be careful Kim, those babes are mad as hell," I loudly shouted in my thoughts as I studied their expressions on their beautiful faces. I knew the brunette was tougher; the blonde I didn't know? The redhead looked like she was mean and could and would fight dirty.
        The big brunette began to close in, her hands raised in what seemed a perfect fighting stance. Her previous moves were somewhat of a mystery to me. Not strictly judo, not truly aikido, but a mix. She WAS good, very good. Her eyes were steely, beautiful, dreamy, focused. She had adjusted her bikini top to the most modest level. (Darn-I sure ain't winnin'!)
         "Get her!"
         "Take her down hard."
          Blondie and Red were cheering the big brunette on.
          "Yeah beat her senseless-I wanna f...k her," my blonde said with a rather cruel but oh so hot giggle.  "It's been a while since I've had spicy Chinese takeout," she continued. She leaned back into me with those warm toasty buns...whoops that's on the American menu, not Chinese?!
           "Come on, take me big mouthy bitch," Kim shouted. She motioned her to come closer.
           "EEEEYAHHHHH!" Big beautiful brunette charged like a cheetah (or elephant?);
           All my next paycheck for a slow motion replay; a nanosecond, Kim dodged, shot her leg out and jumped out of the way. I laughed as that gorgeous generous hunk of a woman plowed into the wet sand. Only thing really surprising was that there was not a huge indentation or "tracks" in the sand where she landed; she was back on her feet almost instantly, cussing, threatening, mad as a wet hen.
           "Nice-nice move-feel happy? Feel proud? It was your last!"
           Kim smirked-ever so slightly.
           I smiled.
           Nice sand.
           Wet sand can cause friction. When speed and weight is added to the mix. That modest bikini position had been shifted. A good half of one huge luscious left breast was in full view.
           "She's not just my friend and a good fighter, but her tits-well, hee-hee--they're really big!"
           I smiled. Blondie and I couldn't have agreed more.
          "Kim's gonna use them for punching practice," I found myself saying......
           "No! My friend never loses; and if she does, we will help her out..." blonde distraction announced. She suddenly pushed my hands away from her "pride and joys."
           "For some real fun, you just may have to wait...Hmmpfffh," she sighed.
           "EEEEEYAAAAH!"
            Wham!
-------------
     tbc.  (By the way, I'm back from short vacation....not ghost writer)