News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)

• 127 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2015, 04:32:37 PM »
     "Torn between two lovers?" Yeah, the old song blasted through my mind; IF ONLY it was that simple....Two Catfight battles, erotic to the hilt, any two lovers seemed to be a bit bland.....I looked over at Kim who had eagerly shouted out the invitation to "help out." I took one step towards them and was blasted with (rather "treated to") a most exciting sound.
      "Ahhhh, Uhhhh, Ahhhhh, Oooooh," the gorgeous redhead was struggling to get away, half crawling on her hands and knees, Sherry's long sexy strong legs wrapped around her hips. Red moaned, groaned and writhed her sexy body. The blonde squeezed her lovely prey hard, grabbed her hair and this added to the heat. The gorgeous blonde pulled her upwards, backwards, wrestled her and once again latched her sexy fingers onto Reds breasts. Red's pink nipples were swollen, the longest I'd seen them. She winced and pleaded with each naughty twist and pinch Sherry dished out.
      "Stop, please my boobs, Let go of my tits---Uhhhhh...Arggggh...Let me go, pleaasssseeee..."
      "Ohhhhh, come on, this will be much more fun for you, Kind Sir...."
       It was the other blonde...she was standing behind the big busty brunette. The two lovelies had pulled their lovely rival to her feet, via a hair and tit pull. Blondie was smirking....she continued to try and get my attention all the while giving Big Brunette Beauty and occasional hard shove towards Kim.
       Lovely, sexy Kim would reward that action with a punch to that nice soft belly, the ribs or either huge luscious breast. Red spots and light scratch marks seemed to make those huge beautiful knockers all the more tantalizing.....at least from my perspective.
      "Hey, if you go over there, you'll miss ALL the fun," Sherry shouted. She had the redhead down flat on her back, was sitting on her face, and slapping those beautiful breasts. Muffled moans and protests were tickling her sweet spot.
       I was spellbound....like a deer in the headlights.....(and these babes had some mighty fine "headlights.")
       "Oh No--

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2015, 12:41:45 PM »
Oh noooooo!  :D it's looking bad for my girls!

Hot as always and look forward to more.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2015, 08:08:35 PM »
    "Stop struggling sweet stuff and concentrate!" Sherry hissed as she wiggled her hips getting even more pleasure from the redheads smothered face.
    "Yeah, Oh Yeah!" I found myself shouting loudly. A certain part of me was throbbing my appreciation as well.
     "Enjoy the show-feel free to join in anytime," the beautiful blonde shouted.
     With every invitation comes a choice and I started to make mine as I slowly moved towards the two lovelies.
     "Oh my, Yeah, that's fantastic!" I watched with even more excitement building (well, throbbing) as Sherry leaned forward, reached down and cupped red's tender breasts; she squeezed them hard, then pushed them together making the luscious firm orbs into a most erotic "twin peaks" pleasure spot. Her thumbs expertly poked and scraped against Red's erect nipples making them even longer. Muffled moans of pleasurable resistance again tickled Sherry's "sweet spot."
     "Uhhhh, Ummmmm, Oooooh," the erotic gasps escaped the beautiful topless blonde Sherry's lips as her down and under (almost defeated?) opponent followed her rival's orders and received both humiliation and pleasure.
       "Typical redhead" I mused. I had a couple before....could have that intense pleasurable climactic release (orgasm?) with just breast and nipple play......but then so could some blondes and br-Alas I had started to digress.
        "Aieeeeeee-stop it please---Aieeeee...Yeoucccchhh!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2015, 08:16:48 PM »
    I looked over to where the other action was...and yes I will admit it, where my now favorite catfight babe was-(KIM!)
    That big beautiful gorgeous brunette was in a world of erotic hurt as both blonde and Asian were pinching her nipples; simultaneously....
    Any nipple pinch in a catfight is erotic, no, EROTIC!!!
    My feet resisted nada and I "burned rubber" towards the action.
   "Don't you dare interfere!"  greeted me straight from the blonde's lips. A bit miffed I screeched to a halt.
    Kim smiled and winked; I just couldn't stay miffed.
    "We pinch her nipples good-you like?" Kim giggled as she switched from a steady nipple pinch to a nasty twist.
    "Aieeeeeee," the brunette shrieked a full octave above her normal wailing protest.
    Both blonde and Kim's free hands were pulling and yanking the brunette's hair...(a little extra but unneeded naughtiness)
     "That is quite hot," I said, trying hard not to drool.
     I moved up close within a few feet.
     "Help me-tell them to stop, please," big brunette whispered.
     Blondie giggled, Kim made a cute face, stuck out her tongue at me, then ran her tongue quite sexily between her lips; she looked longingly at me.
     I felt my "admiration" growing even more and moved in slowly.
     Kim motioned with her head.
     I slipped behind her.
     "Hey blondie bitch-you take her down, she's all yours for the moment, kick her ass good, yes?"
    "Ohhhhhh...Ummmmm...Uhhhhhhhh.:

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2015, 05:35:50 PM »
       Kim's immediate moans of pleasure melted with mine as I cupped her beautiful firm breasts. She gasped and cooed as my fingers captured her long stiff dark nipples and teased them. She rubbed her derriere into me....Both my temperature and "pleasure thermometer" skyrocketed as we started to grind.
      "You wish me have very much fun," Kim giggled as she grabbed my wrists and murmured,
      "Tug and pull them-Yes, Ummmm, yes harder, harder-
       "Harder" was no problem!
       "Aieeeeeee."
       "Uhhhhhhh."
        "You like to see blonde win fight? Watch her beat big bitch?" Kim asked as if to divert my attention from what was closest "at hand."
         Screams and squeals persisted and we both moved (still keeping our mutual pleasure stance) slowly closer.
         Blondie was slapping and punching the brunette silly, scoring blows to her belly, tits and face. The big beautiful brunette seemed just a tad too slow as she tried to block the incoming; her huge beautiful breasts bounced adding more "heat."
        "Look at her big boobs, they easy to hit," Kim snickered...."You like to watch woman fight dirty, punch breasts?" Kim continued.
        "Yes, yes I do," I replied suddenly feeling strangely "sheepish."
        "I know....many men like....very much," my lovely Asian friend chirped.
         Where our mutual fun and extremely hot talk was gonna lead I didn't know, but I had certain hopes....
         We both went silent....
         Another angry fist; stopped midair; the brunette had suddenly expertly caught and stopped the blonde's incoming fist. Her big fingers clamped down on the smaller hand and she twisted hard. She put the surprised and pained blonde instantly on her knees.
         She suddenly leaned her head down and up close. She whispered something into the whimpering blonde's ear.
         Blondie's face registered confusion. Her beautiful lips quivered. Slowly a wry smile appeared. She looked up at the brunette who slowly released her hold.
         Watch out-when sudden enemies become sudden friends.
         I felt an instant shiver.
         Kim took a step forward as she gently but firmly pushed my hands from her breasts.
         "Ugggggggh....Noooooo."   Not exactly verbal, but a pained gasp of "FUN" put on hold...delayed.....
         For some reason I turned, hoping perhaps to still stay "in the mood"-Sherry and red had stopped their most erotic catfight battle as well; both were standing side by side looking our way.
         "What, what is going on?"  I was talking in my mind.
         Suddenly a cool breeze came in off the water. Unusual....It was a very hot, steamy day.
         "Hmmmmmmm."
         "Watch Out!!!!!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2015, 09:49:53 PM »
     My thundering shout surprised even me. The hair on the back of Kim's lovely neck bristled as her entire gorgeous body, every perfect sensuous muscle seemed to stiffen.
All four lovely beauties were staring right at her, looking mean as hell; they were almost marching, but for sure stalking, ready to fight, their hands in a fighting stance; some with closed fists, others with "claws" bared, or an open palm like ready for a karate style strike.
    "They want me; they ALL want me," Kim said....she sounded more than a tad bit tired, but ready. I could tell she was steeling herself, mentally preparing.
    "If they want me, they shall FACE me, all at once or one at a time," she said as she began to flex her gorgeous bare feet/toes and began movements with her fingers and palms. My sensuous erotic pleasure seemed Alas to dissipate more than just a tad as I felt another cool breeze. I glanced around quickly....Another bit of distress.
     The sun had began to set....beautiful sky....
     "How long, yes how long had I been treated to this exquisite multifaceted catfight show, each sensuous exciting battle worth its weight in "catfight gold".....
     "I can, I will take them, please do not interfere," Kim said as she turned briefly towards me; she suddenly moved in close, threw up her arms and slipped up close and personal; her gorgeously beautiful firm breasts crushed against my chest; her rock hard erect nipples poked against me....suddenly her perfect lips pressed against mine, her eager sweet hungry tongue playing "tongue tag" with me....
     "Ummmm, Ooooohhh, Ummmmm." Our moans blended into one.......
      "Now I take stupid bitches, I must win."
     Breaking up such pleasure was surely most awful; but enemies are enemies and a catfight IS a catfight!
    "Aieeeeeeeee!"

Offline LeeRoyCrane

« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2015, 05:51:27 AM »
Alright, let's see it.  Let's see her take on all four of them at once.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2015, 12:32:11 AM »
    One loud scream....loud enough to wake up every groggy seagull on the entire coastline. I looked over at the beautiful redhead from whence such a battlecry erupted.
    She looked mad as hell; hungry for blood. I noticed the movements of her hands...yes, she knew how to fight.
    As mean as she looked, she looked just as beautiful. Topless....I hazarded a look at the three other "warrior princesses." Big bad brunette-beautiful. Naked. Sherry-lovely blonde Sherry naked. The other blonde wore a skimpy bikini bottom. And yes she looked lovely-topless. I took a step back...partially out of caution. (I didn't want to become "callateral damage" in any way, shape or form). Partially to give Kim ample room. She was breathing deeply putting her loveliness in a trance....well not officially a trance, but in the "martial arts mode of all out - war; no return." I had so much admiration for this hot Asian lovely. (And so much horniness). I knew she could take each one of these lovelies on-one or two at a time. Did they have the skills and timing to attack all at once?
    And then it happened...
    The words.....not a specific Asian language; but a combination of language; "war" terms, "fighting kata numbers", short staccato grunts if you will, in a low gutteral tone.....perfect kiai....I had heard this only once before in my 30 years of training, studying, travel....
    I found myself feeling suddenly weak...."Breathe IDIOT, breathe-your holding your breath isn't gonna help....and Doncha' wanna see?"
    "YES, YES, YES," my mind screamed and at least one body part signaled, answered in the affirmative.
    Kim made a move with her left foot....similar to drawing a line in the sand....it actually had special meaning....
    Red was advancing...she was a few feet in front of the others who looked mean as hell also.
   "Take her...take her first...." I found myself silently cheering for my lovely Asian warrior.
    (Always take the leader, the most feared fighter, the one who is best trained, most formidable...that was from my core training.....If you take out the biggest trheat, the leader, others will scatter....etc).
    BUT...."This is a catfight....not war....or is it? Be careful my dear Kim!"
       "AIEEEEEEEEE-Yuhhhh."
       Thunk--

Offline LeeRoyCrane

« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2015, 02:48:13 AM »
Oh man, can tell the best part is about to come.  I imagine at some point in "the final battle", Kim has to do the Ip Man chain punches against Red and/or Brunette's chests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5HGDE3qveM
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 02:48:32 AM by LeeRoyCrane »

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2015, 02:15:00 AM »
    A lightning fast blur....like a rocket, a really sexy rocket....Blondie blasted past Red, overtaking her advance by maybe two steps...her loud "battlecry" scream was primal but not threatening....or so it seemd...the scream barely pausing before Kim's lightning fast fist blasted into her lower belly; Blondie seemed to stop suspened in air, bent over...a savage kick to the leg just below the knee.....(Once again, slow motion-maybe even a replay?);
    Kim shouted out a pained grunt as Red's fist hit her hard in the ribs. I saw Kim's face flash a trace of a flinch as she spun around and delivered a perfect kick to the redheads lovely tight ass.
Red tried hard to correct herself, regaining her balance, but she''d been kicked hard by the most lovely "mule." She plowed downward into the sand.
    "Stupid blonde bitch, you are nothing, no fighter." Kim grabbed her by the hair, fired off a chop to her neck, jerked her lovely body around like a ragdoll, drove a punch into her naval; jerked her head back, fired a jab into the underside of her lovely left breast, spun her around, judo flipped her to the sand.
     Thwunkkk. As blondies backside smashed into the sand, Kim bent down, grabbed her bikini bottoms and treated her to a naughty but most painful "pubic" punch. Not really a skilled karate move. The blonde shrieked (not a war-cry mind you) as her body involuntary convulsed and she seemed to pass out from the pain.
     Whammmm.
     Five toes, no, the ball of the foot....(Oh no); Kim shouted, No, I'll be brutally honest....she screamed in pain...as the angry foot slammed into her side....a rather fantastic kick to the ribs....she stumbled, but stayed down; wise move as Red had stepped back then lunged. Kim moved expertly, let Reds' forward motion work for her...Red flew over Kim, landed in the sand.
     "Get her Kim...she's vulnerable....Why are you waiting?"
     "Finish her..."
     "Get her...go get her." 
     I looked up; a rather large intimidating brunette Amazon was barrelling towards my lovely Asian babe; full blast----     

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2015, 05:53:38 PM »
   Whumppph.
   Kim uttered a gasping grunt as Big Bad Brunette slammed into her-sending her staggering backwards.
   Could have been worse, much worse; a quick sidestep (but not quick enough) and an outhward shot of the leg meant to trip the "charging rhino" were halfway successful in their intent.
   Kim smiled, sighed as she looked at me. A most lovely face, fully expressed both relief and pride as she winked, then surveyed the lovely brunette now fallen, a big "sandy dandy," her lovely body half full of powdery wet sand.
   "Uhhhh-LOOK OUT!"
    One well placed angry fist smacked into Kim's kidneys.
    "How's that feel China girl?" Sherry snarled as she grabbed Kim by the hair, spun her around and slammed her elbow deep into my babe's belly.
    Kim shrieked, delievered a perfect kick to Sherry's leg, added an expert move and sent the offending blonde to the sand.
    Whap. Whack.
    Two more blows; one to the upper back, one to the back of the neck.
    Red smiled most wickedly as Kim acknowledged her pain via a most hideous groan/gasp.
    I winced.
    Red shot a perfect kick to the back of Kim's left leg, grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head and upper body hard as Kim's legs buckled.
   "Aieeeeee," Kim screamed. It was scary and oh soooo sexy at the same time.
    Red wrapped her arm around Kim's neck; she twisted her backwards and sideways;
    "Uhhhh-Oooh-Ummmm," I gasped....feeling more than slightly torn between two feelings; YES, sorry and concerned for my lovely Kim, but horney as hell; there's just something completely erotic about one lovely woman making/forcing another lovely woman into painful vulnterablity; especially when she forces the other woman's lovely chest out....Kim's perfect firm breasts never looked more hot as her long stiff dark nipples pointed upward....
     "Ohhhhh, yeah" a slightly reluctant but yes positively fantastic expression of "catfight gratitude" exuded from my lips as Red cupped Kim's right breast and squeezed it as hard as she could.
     "Be careful Sherry dear, she's not finished yet-she's gonna kick your pretty blonde ass!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2015, 10:55:47 PM »
   My words of caution even though they were only shouted in my mind, alas had no effect on Sherry who was on her feet in an instant and angrily marched towards Kim who was in Red's clutches.
  "I'm gonna twist your tits off China girl-prepare to lose your nips," Sherry snarled as she advanced her open hands sporting her sharp claws.
   "Noooo-Soooooo Sowwwwwie,"-THUNK.
    Kim's funky accent was back....I smiled....then swallowed hard as I saw Kim's entire lower body muscles stiffen, then blast into action.
   A perfect "punt" "cxnt" kick....The thud brought tears to the blondes eyes as she dropped like heavy rock to the sand, barely maintaining staying on her knees.
   An upper body twist, a nasty backfist greeted Red's face; her nose exploded in pain; Kim fired a back kick hitting the screaming redhead right between the legs.
   "Ummmm, SOOOOOO SOOOOO SOWWWIEEE," Kim shouted as she spun around, grabbed the redhead by a drooping arm; she judo flipped the whimpering whining redhead to the sand.
   "Raised a foot, moved the foot, the heel into perfect position."
   "Noooo-please--NOOOOOO!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2015, 11:19:48 PM »
       Fear flooded Red's face as Kim snarled and flexed her sexy toes upward....(The ball of the foot can be a powerful weapon especially when aimed at "pressure points" and "pleasure points.")
       I flinched and closed my eyes almost empathetically feeling Reds pain....
       Whoosssh.
       I hazarded a peek; I had felt the breeze as I heard the "whoosh."
       Big brunette blasted past me, and delivered a wicked block to Kim from the rear.
       One gorgeous lovely Asian beauty seeming quite small and helpless flew threw the air....She landed hard, tumbled.
       Big Brunette was up close and personal as Kim got to her feet.
       Karate stance and a perfect jab punch.
       (I swear this did happen in slow motion-no camera needed).
       Big lovely brunette caught Kim's fist mid-air; she grabbed her arm, twisted it hard as she let out a rather sexy, "oh-so-satisfied" grunt as she heard Kim scream and watched her drop to her knees.
       Thunkkk.
       "Not so fast-sweetie..." (I thought that's what Kim was saying in her native language).
       Her tight fist (the other arm/fist) slammed into the big beauties' pubic mound.
       Lovely eyes widened, rolled as she gasped in agony.
      "Take this you big bitch-"
       Whumphh.
       "Aieeeee."
       Whumppffh.
       "Argggggh."
        Punches and wails, the rapid fire staccato blows....the sound of small tight fists pounding into huge luscious sexy tit-flesh......
        I watched with amazed horniness as my little Kim practiced "Ip Man" style fist firing exercises on the now dazed, whimpering pleading brunette.
       "Uhhhhh-Ooooooh-Pu-Puleaseeee," Big Lovely brunette gasped as her pained, overwhelmed expression morphed into a blank look.....
       "Stop It-STOP IT NOW-I'm gonna kill you!"-

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2015, 02:36:55 PM »
Hot Action!

Sorry to support the bad girls but boy do I wanna see them wrangle Kim down. Blondes grabbing her arms Red head putting her in a hot sleeper and leg lock leaving her open for Big Brunette to wail on her and then smoother her out with those lush melons....

Anyways good work!  ;D

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2015, 09:37:20 PM »
   Anger trumps pain. Unbelievable but true...(as seen in redheads, blondes, and--
   Sherry, still grimacing, walking slowly, deliberately grunted out angry threats.
   Kim either ignored her, not deeming her much of a threat or else was totally focused on punishing the big brunette.
   "Uhhhhhh, Ugggggh, Please, Noooooo," Lovely brunette bawled as Kim captured a big thick nipple between her strong sexy fingers, pinched it hard and pulled it out; the mouthwatering love nub seemed to double in size (Perhaps that was my naughty imagination?); Kim smacked her tight fist into the huge breast-the tender side.....
   "That's it, you little bitch, you're going down for good," Sherry snarled as she grabbed Kim by the hair. She delivered a chop to the top of Kim's shoulder, laughed when Kim cried out in pain. Sherry shot a sideways punch to Kim's ribs....
     Kim's face amazingly showed just a smidgeon of pain, released the nipple pinch and stopped the most erotic assault.
     "Turn and face me China girl-look at me as I destroy you!"  The dominant blonde looked amazingly sexy; her luscious body full of scratches, marks, etc. Her face seemed set like flint, hair a mess, but OOOOHHH, those luscious quivering lips; my hungry excited eyes dropped down.....Once again I was feeling light headed----and divided.....My favorite Kim? Sherry? Red? Big lovely "sore in the boobs" Brunette? Or?
      One quick spin; the fist slammed into Sherry's face;
      Less than a nanosecond, Kim's face blanched as her groin exploded.....(Note: Blonde's knees hurt bad.....
      Kim's legs wobbled as she felt angry fingers grab her luscious dark hair....
     "Fun, ready for some fun?" Red snarled. She pulled Kim's hair as hard as she could.
     She laughed with sadistic delight as Sherry's hands blazed forth, secured a good strong hold on the Kim's beautiful firm breasts.
    "Aieeee-" ("No don't give them the satisfaction"...."I must not yield...I must fight....I must WIN..."-