News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)

• 127 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2015, 10:45:51 PM »
   Kim glanced over at me; our eyes met; she seemed a mix of strength, frustration, pain and passion....I knew as much as she loved to fight, this stuff turned her on....she snarled at Sherry who was squeezing her beautiful firm breasts hard and pinching and pulling her nipples.
    Red was jerking her arms, slowly, painfully; she applied expert pressure forcing the Asian to thrust out her chest....
    I caught movement ....."big bad brunette" in angry motion....she rubbed her sore breasts tenderly....I couldn't believed how big her nipples were.....how angry and beautiful she was at the same time.
   "Hold her.....'You move out of the way," She shouted as she suddenly gave Sherry a rude but powerful push.
    "What the hell?" Sherry snapped as she stumbled sideways releasing her hold on Kim's "pride and joys."
    "Take this ya little bitch," the brunette said as she cupped each huge breast, lifted the luscious jugs up and slammed them into Kim's face...
     A rather sexy sound was enjoyed by myself as those huge knockers smacked into my lovely beauties' countenance.
     "Mmmmmpffffh, times two plus one.
     Kim's muffled protests brought laughter to Red and Sherry.
     Kim's arms flailed and she even stood on her tiptoes to try and break the ultra sexy "smother hold."
     The gorgeous brunette snickered and mocked Kim as she pushed the sides of her huge breasts inward and leaned forward even further.
     "Like big tits, huh China girl?"
     More laughter...
     "Now, how 'bout you suck a nipple, huh?" Big brunette stepped back just enough to reposition her left breast perfectly against Kim's mouth.
     "Kiss it, then suck....You Bite, and I'll suffocate you for real understand sweetie?"
      I moved even closer; seeing that huge thick stiff mouthwatering nipple press against the Asian beauties' perfect pouty sensual lips was well, "WOWSA!"
      Kim kissed the large love nub, then engulfed it with her lips; if she wasn't truly enjoying this, she was one heck uva faker...
     "Ummmmmm,MMMMMM, Yes--that's it....Suck Harder......

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2015, 10:33:05 PM »
    "My oh my, she's making big fattie traitor babe hotter than hell," Red said as she licked her lips and watched Kim suck and kiss first one breast, then the other hungrily.
     Sherry giggled, took a long tantalizing look at me and my "admiration"; the smiled as she raised her hands, stuck her fingers out then captured her own erect nipples and playfully pulled on them, lifting her breasts upward....she moaned loudly, softly, sensuously.
     "Oh stop that your making Mr Big Guy go crazy," Red cackled as she reached over and swatted one of Sherry's hands.
      Both giggled, then moved towards Kim.
      "Enough already," Red shouted as she grabbed Kim by the hair and jerked her away.
      "Pop"? Or a similar sound made me smile as Kim's hungry eager lips were pulled off that luscious big breast and nipple.
      "Hey," Big bad brunette snarled her voice full of disappointment as Kim was pulled backwards a few feet.
      "How 'bout it? Wanna suck my tits?" Sherry shouted as she grabbed Kim and slammed her face into her own chest.
      Whummppph.
       A lightning fast fist slammed into the blondes' belly, signaling I'm suppose a quite firm, "No thanks blondie-Don't want your boobs!"
       Red moved in, grabbed Kim by the hair, spun her around and slapped her hard. A good upwards snap kick slammed into my lovely Asian babe's belly just below the belly button.
      "Ooooopfffhhh," Kim gasped as Sherry shot a punch to her ribs....
      An angry handful of hair and a vicious pull sent Kim spinning.
      Both blonde and redhead each grabbed a breast; Sherry grabbed the back of Kim's head as Red grabbed an arm, twisted it.
      "Let's get 'em good; they're super firm, super sensitive," Red snickered. Both lovelies each squeezed, twisted, pinched, clawed their captured tit as they took turns rather awardly, clumsily fired knee to cxnt shots at their lovely, squirming captive.
       "Ain't ya gonna help her?"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2015, 03:37:12 AM »
       I felt my face flush with warmth; I was both embarrassed a bit for not helping Kim, and the way Big Brunette was looking at "my admiration."
       She smiled, licked her lips hungrily, slowly dropped to her knees; she winked at me and opened her mouth; she raised her hands and pretended to get ready to make my dreams come true.
       Suddenly she leaped to her feet, cupped her huge breasts, teased her thick nipples with a couple of pinches and tugs, then blew me a kiss and shouted,
      "Sorry dude, if only I was a bit closer to you-Oh well, you can have your favorite little China Doll--after we're done with her."
       "Uhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Ummmmmm, Please, Ummmmmm."  The sexiest horniest moans and groans were coming from Kim's lips; Cries of pained agony had changed into this blissful sound.
       I looked over and saw Red and Sherry kissing, sucking Kim's stiff nipples; they both would only stop for a forced passionate deep throat kiss. Sherry was cupping her groin with her free hand.
       "That's it ladies, turn the bitch on; make her squirm and writhe in her horniness," Big Brunette said as she approached.
       "Like this kind of fightin' doncha sweetie?" she said, her voice sounding low and throaty, lusty.
        She pushed red's hand out of the way, cupped the breast, then tweaked it gently, firmly, then pinched it hard.
       "Aiiiiieeee...Yeoowwww," Kim bawled her eyes filling with tears.
        "Don't make her cry, make her scream with pleasure!" Sherry snapped as she suddenly raised a hand as if to slap Big Brunette.
       "You really don't want to start with me, DO YOU?"
        Both blonde and brunette snarled; then simultaneously softened their facial expressions, stopped the threats.
       "Yeah, let's make her scream with pleasure," Sherry said.
        Suddenly the big brunette dropped to her hands and knees in the sand.
        Blonde and redhead pulled Kim down and leaned her backwards against the brunette's side.
        Red ran around behind the "bridge" and positioned the Asian perfectly; her back was painfully arched.....her beautiful breasts pointing upwards; Red grabbed her chin, forced her head back even further.
        "Yeah, look at Miss Kung Fu, bent, begging, bawling, boobs, tummy and pussy-all so vulnerable.....no martial arts now, huh you hot little horney bitch," Sherry teased as she ran her open palms over Kim's breasts, tight flat belly, and slipped down just enough to squeeze her crotch.
         "Uhhhhh, please, stop, my back, uhhh, my back," Kim winced.
         As Red held her head and hair, Sherry reached out and cupped Kim's breasts.....she squeezed them sensuously, slapped them together, then swatted each breast. She bared her pearly whites, then captured a stiff dark nipple....
        "Please----nooooo, OH Pleaseeeee..."
        "Hey you down below; stop laughing; Sherry might make a BAAAADDDD mistake..."
        "Shouldn't scare her like that Sherry, we're supposed to be nice, remember."
        "Oh yes, here you go China girl....Like my Fingers? They like you?  Now take this finger.....
        "Take it, C'mon,,,,that a girl..."
         "Ummmmmmmm-Oooooooohh-(Pant, Pant)....Ummmmmmmmmmhhmmmmm....

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2015, 04:28:09 PM »
Love it Kevan!! Keep it going!!  :D

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2015, 11:46:02 PM »
     "Yeah Sherry, make her beg, beg for more pleasure," Red said as she watched her blonde friend expertly pleasure the gasping, moaning Asian beauty. I was soooo horney I thought I'd melt-well at least a
most excited part of me. The blonde looked over at me, smiled wryly as she added another finger to her "torturous" strategy that seemed to be working....Kim seemed now a most helpless bitch being controlled
by a finger, well-er, uh two.....
       "Should have bitten her nip hard," Red said as she released her handful of Kim's hair. She moved into a better position and gave Kim a hard forcefull upside down kiss, stifling her moans. A bit awkward but Kim let out several muffled groans of pleasure....Red finally broke the kiss; Kim gasped for air; Sherry had suspended her fingering Kim's pleasure treasure and watched with intense interest as Red kissed her.
       "Oh yeah, nice move," Sherry stated somewhat matter of factly as Red cupped Kim's breasts and began to squeeze and fondle them, expertly giving special attention to her nipples with her talented, hungry fingers. She tweaker, rolled, tugged the long dark love nubs.....she smiled and licked her lips as she watched Sherry resume her finger fun. First one finger, then two and yes three.
        "Uhhhhhh,Ooooohhh, Ummmmmmm," Kim's body began to thrust and push against the blonde's exploring fingers; As she panted and gasped, she dug her toes deep into the wet sand. I moved just enough to get an even better view as well as taking a look at Big Bad Brunette's face; she looked intense and had begun to move and arch her back to the rhythm of Sherry's finger thrusts.
       "Deeper, faster, harder, pleaseeeee," Kim moaned her beautiful lips quivering as sweat began to glisten, (well er, uhhh add another type of moist glisten?!);
        "NOOOOO-Don't stop---Pleaseeee!"
        Abrupt words-angry at a sudden most untimely abrupt stop of the action.
        Seems Red had suddenly reached down and grabbed Sherry's wrist; she jerked hard....
        "Stop....I want to stop her fun...
        "Why-what the hell?" Sherry said angrily.
        "Wanna see just how sensitive those lovely boobs are; how hot she can get with just nip action," Red said.
         As she engaged in an angry staredown with Sherry she cupped Kim's breasts and did some of the hottest breast and nipple teasing, carressing, I'd ever seen.
        "Nice tits, I mean really, really NICE TITS," Red said. She cupped one breast in both of her hands; she teased the stiff nipple with her thumbs; squeezing, teasing, scraping with the thumb; the breast was oh
so sensuously squished and the nipple seemed to grow even more.
        "Ooooooh, Ahhhhhh, Please, please no more, stop," Kim moaned, pleaded. Her gorgeous face contorted with reluctant growing pleasure.
        "Yep, Bet she's gonna Cum, and Cum Hard," Big bad brunette said as she fought hard to not give in, buck Kim off and at the very least watch this slow erotic action; But she didn't really want the least; she wanted the Most; To add her desires to the action.....
        "C'mon make her cum, make this "China" girl CUM," ; Double the pleasurable thoughts-courtesy Sherry and Big Bad Oh so horney brunette....
        "Hey, what the hell-?         

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2016, 10:30:20 PM »
      I watched with amazement as the Big bad brunette found herself in a sudden unexpected predicament.
      Sherry had decided on having some fun herself; she was kneeling down, directly in front of Big Bad brunette's face, staring her down and yanking at her huge hanging juggs, pinching and pulling at the big
"large grape" like nipples....
      "Stop that you crazy blonde bitch," Big brunette warned, her voice sounding furious and yet helpless. I knew that she didn't want to interfere with Reds's fun time with Kim; but as her lovely face turned red
contorted in pain (and I'm sure some pleasure) she snarled angry verbal threats to Sherry who was giggling.
        The bulge in my pants was soon matched by a "bulge" in my throat; if I would have had to yell I'm sure I couldn't; seeing this incredible double "catfight action"-the redhead working over the gorgeous Asian's breasts and that gorgeous blonde Sherry, her beautiful boobs hanging down, pinching the Big beautiful brunette's huge nipples---well.....
"Ummmm Yum-Yum to the millionth sexual power..."
        "Enjoying this huh big guy?" I looked to the side. It was the other blonde.....for some reason she looked hot as heck...How's come she never looked so hot before...I mean she was nice, real nice, but--She seemed Hot now, really HOT....
         "Would you like me to rejoin the fight? If so, which one? I could help my friend out-you know...join work and work over Miss China doll....I could maybe help Sherry-spank big fatso's ass, squeeze or claw her boobs-or maybe I could just...."
          Lovely sexy blondeness moved in fast, very fast.....
         "OOOOHHHH,,,,, Wow,,,,Uhhhhhhmmmm..."

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2016, 11:54:04 PM »
Woohoo!! It's back!

I say "Other Blonde" should consider this option!

Go help Big Fatso Brunette and make Sherry who I think needs to be taken down a peg or two. Plus hot blonde on blonde action!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2018, 07:18:22 AM »
My choice for Throwback Thursday- bringing new readers to an old story.
but Kevan, you need to finish it.
Please.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!