News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)

• 127 Replies

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, 09:01:59 PM »
Keep it coming. You have me on the edge of my seat. Great writing!

Immortaljoe

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 01:51:47 AM »
Excellent.  Something about this story is just so right.  So keep going at it.

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)More
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 08:17:06 PM »
       Big brunette Momma was a slow learner; she shook her fist at Kim, ducked down just a smidgeon and charged-this time Kim pretty much stood her ground; a hard tight fist slammed deep into the big brunettes somewhat soft belly; Kim did sidestep just enough to get out of the way and as fast as lightning jumped on the brunette's back.
       One big bellow...Kim wrapped her gorgeous legs around Big Beauty, pulled her hair, used her incredibly fast hands to alternate between covering her eyes, her mouth and squeezing her rather large nose.
      "Stop that-get off-you crazy bitch," the bigger woman screamed as she tried to buck, twist and turn like a bucking rodeo bronco to throw the gorgeous Asian off her.
       I watched with delight (my blonde distraction had went from confident giddiness to a tad more somber) as Kim started making "Horsie sounds" and moved around like a professional cowboy. I noticed a rather bit of catfight naugthiness as she slipped her hand down into her "horsies" misplaced top; she yelled out a quick loud "Yeehaw" as she yanked upwards hard; she had jerked that beautiful big breast clean out of top by the nipple. Her long fingers were pinching the huge thick nub hard; the brunette shrieked like a pained school girl. She grabbed for the offending hand, began to dig her nails into Kim's hand and wrist. Kim
let out a scream; her legs moved outwards, she writhed and fell off.
      "Ouch, my boob, my boob, Yeowwwww!"
       "Now just you watch-she's really gonna catch hell...."
      (Blondie, oh dear blondie, will you be right?)

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 05:46:54 AM »
Great build up. Great writing.

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story) More
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2014, 06:38:14 PM »
       Wham.
       I flinched with empathetic pain as I saw the big brunette's bare foot slam into the beautiful Asians rib cage. In a flash large angry fingers grabbed Kim's jet black silky hair, twisted viciously then yanked up hard. Kim tried to get free but a hard fist slammed into her belly; her gorgeous face contorted, her perfect sensuous lips puckered as you could almost see the air escape up from her lungs.
       A flash of leg motion. (Yes a big on the thick side those legs, but they were still very beautiful; in one smooth and obviously practiced motion Big Momma had put Kim in a rather vulnerable highly erotic helpless catfight position; backbreaker. One hand, those nasty fingers pushed hard on Kim's lower abs; the other a chin-claw; bent her head back and down; Kim's beautiful breasts bulged and jiggled against the confines of her white bikini top. Her stiff dark nipples poked out-wow; as Kim struggled and squirmed every now again she would press and dig those beautiful feet down into the fine wet sand; for traction--
       "Hee-heee-I told you didn't I? My friend is gonna win-and she and all of us are gonna get to have some FUN with that smart ass kung-fu floozie," my new blonde friend giggled.
       "Okay-I guess you can...'cause I know ya really want to; hang on to these and let's move up closer; I wanna see and hear all the action--I betcha I know what's gonna happen next."
        Blondie had once again backed her lovely lusciousness back into me; she again placed my hands on her full breasts; as soon as I got a good handful (er, uh, handfuls) she moved forward hard and fast; (and alas I did too)...
         Didn't really want to see my lovely special girl Kim in such a pained position; I had decided I WAS going to step in if it got too bad....but I was sure hopin'-but How?
        "Oh you poor baby-soooo vulnerable." The huge brunette was applying a very painful stomach claw (how she got a good hold on Kim's tight abs I'd never know) and a well known pressure "press" hold on the hot spot just below Kim's nose; (You can bring a 300 pound gorilla down with that hold if you know just how to do it)
         Kim's perfect body was stretched and bent, Ooooh how hot, how "catfight sensual hot"; we had moved close enough (and yet still far enough way without interefering; "Never, never interfere when two hot babes are fighting)!
         "Oh my you're sooo still and soooo quiet sweetie! Ya know what? I can make you fear my touch-like this....'"Aieeeee" and this "AieeeeeeYaaaAhhhh!" Kim screamed like a banshee as the brunette expertly but briefly applied expert moves and pained pressure to two more pressure points in her face and head area.
         "Or I can make you crave and beg for my touch, huh bitch?" the brunette Amazon taunted as she suddenly released the painful pressure point hold and halted the stomach claw action; she slid her hand down slowly over Kim's exquisite form, down, down, lower, lower; her hand had become an instrument of sensuality and eroticism as she cupped the Asian's groin. Her fingers rubbed, pressed, probed against the thin fabric of those ultra-hot bikini bottoms.
        "Uhhhhh...Ummmmm....Ooooohhhh...Stop it....Uhhhhhhhmmmm," Kim moaned. Her lips puckered sensuously and I'm sure involuntarily between both angry embarrassed demands and plaintive pleas to stop. A slow firm tug and pull at the waistband of those bottoms; a most sizzling pained whimper and the southern part of the Orient could have made a most interesting illustration of female anatomy.
         And I was a most excited, but deeply concerned student.
         "Go ahead-DO IT!"  An unexpected shout-
        " Noooo-Aiiiiiieeeeee!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2014, 10:16:04 PM »
      "Red" shouted.
       Kim screamed.
       Brunette in charge yanked hard on her lovely captive's bikini bottom, then quickly slid her fingers underneath the now "half-disappeared" fabric....
       "Yeah, pull hair!"
       "Down there!"
        Both my blonde and the other blonde shouted with glee.
        "Uhhhhh, pleaseeeee stop!"
        "Think I should Mr Big?" the brunette said looking straight into my eyes. I stared right back; as we locked eyes she licked her full lips slowly with her tongue. For a second she dropped her gaze from my face to well that special spot that really seems to enjoy catfights.
        "What should I do with her,huh?"
         I swallowed hard; Kim looked so hot; I sensed she was a bit scared, quite embarrassed, in pain but, and there's a big BUT here-she had an angry expression, not a wimpy scared one. I noticed her leg muscles were moving, flexing,
         "Well, I think you should-"
         "C'mon have some fun-like usual!" the redhead shouted angrily.
         "Yeah-show us her tits!" My blonde shouted joining the redheads rather rude eruption of MY wishes.
         Big brunette snickered. She looked down at Kim as she tugged the rather "scrunched up" bikini bottoms somewhat back into place. Just a tad of neatly trimmed dark bush was exposed.
         "Whacha think Miss China doll? Wanna show off those perky tits?" she laughed as she placed her free hand on Kim's beautiful right breast, slowly squeezed it. Kim grunted and squirmed a bit. The brunette expertly teased her erect nipple through the bikini top. She still had Kim under control via a chin claw hold. I noted her one finger was directly on a pressure point next to the ear.
         "Stop bitch, stop now," Kim breathed a low throaty threat that I could barely hear.
         "Uhhhhhhmmmmm,"  Kim groaned a slow erotic pleasure filled groan as fingers pinched and teased her nipple then slowly tugged at the white fabric.
          "Ohhhh my, everybody look-nice nipple; dark, stiff." the redhead chirped.
          "How hot is this-bet youre kinda horney, huh?" my blonde distraction giggled as she watched her blonde friend suddenly move closer, drop to her knees.
          "I just can't resist-you're sooooo pretty," the blonde laughed as she flashed her sexy blue eyes over at me. She winked, cupped her own full breasts, gave her own pink nips a good teasing, then leaned in...she tugged at Kim's top enough to completely expose her perfect luscious right breast. The blonde kissed the nipple lightly, then harder....she sucked it eagerly for a good long moment as Kim squirmed and moaned-then stopped...she poked the base of the long love nub making even longer. She flicked it with her tongue until Kim begged her to stop.
         "Hey-what did you stop for?"
          "Huh?"
          "Yeooouch! What the hell?-"

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2014, 10:55:43 PM »
Great fantasy. Keep it coming please
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2014, 07:57:38 PM »
   Big angry brunette was first to notice that the redhead had stopped her fun-fun with the Asian's luscious breast and that mouthwatering stiff nipple.
   Barely a surprised grunt escaped her lips when an angry fist smacked her in the side of the face. I saw Kim's brief contented smile.
    Brief? Yes brief, very very brief. The angry redhead gave Kim's nipple a vicious twisting pinch as she slammed a tight fist into her firm abs. Kim yelped then gasped.
    "Hey stop moving the candy tray,"  the blonde shouted angrily. (All that commotion had shifted her target or should we say the "object" of her intense catfight desire.)
     Smack.
     A good light open handed smack to Kim's exposed breast, then a slow firm squeeze-just enough to make that long stiff luscious love nub stick out so tantalizingly (please forget the spell-check here folks-go with the flow?!)
     "Uhhhhh, stop, stop this you crazy bitches-I will make you pay," Kim breathed an angry barely audible gasping threat. I looked into her eyes, those beautiful, beautiful dreamy eyes; slightly gazed...was I reading her right...she looked hungry for me?"
      "You can take them...get them good!" I mouthed the words, silently moving my lips deliberately. I just assumed she could read lips....Caught a smile; a sparkle return to her eyes. She groaned with the pleasure engulfing her.
        Both blondie and Red were back at their nasty naughty catfight strategy; the redhead was kissing and sucking Kim's nipple (she had moved the bikini cup completely off the breast..."Thank You"); the blonde was tweaking, teasing, pinching Kim's nipple, then running her tongue over the stiff nub while doing some "unknown" something or other inside the southern "white flagged" region. Whatever it was she was doing was making Kim happy (somewhat reluctantly happy though I knew).
       "Not toooo long girls, I wanna knock her silly," the brunette suddenly snarled. She moved her leg/knee into a more uncomfortable painful condition for Kim's back. She looked at me, snarled, smirked and then said angrily, with a most mean manner...
        "Okay, enough of the love stuff....now FIGHT!"
         Whack....Whack....
         "Yeoucccch!"

Offline LeeRoyCrane

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2014, 02:32:46 AM »
I concur!  Enough with the love stuff (for now).  Fight!!

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2014, 04:13:41 AM »
Great story so far. Enjoy the setup and action. Looks like it is about to get very interesting.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 10:03:42 PM »
    Kim yelped in agony as both redhead and blonde followed orders and painfully slapped her breasts hard. Red instantly captured a nipple and pinched it hard.
    Thunk. Times two. "Thunk" as in painful thunk. Hard, fast like a rocket. Kim scrunched her abs, shifted her weight and somehow managed to land a blow to both of her tormentors. One strike landed smack into the redheads left breast; the other to blondies' chin. Blondie's beautiful eyes actually did a quirky roll before she fell backwards.
    "Uhhhhhhh," Red gasped. And then it happened-
     Another request on my part for a slow motion replay. Kim's feet blasted off from the sand as her beautiful perfectly muscled legs spread apart just enough-
     One heckuva smack-perfect "painful sandwich-big brunette's head was the special meat of the day" (If your into flowery language).
     "Uggggghmmmohf." I thought I heard a pop-either the force of two legs trying to meet or perhaps an eardrum. Again with the eye roll; the big broad did have beautiful eyes I admit that. Kim's legs were now fully extended, locked onto the brunette's head. She tried to stand up, but the lovely Asian moved just hard and fast enough to bring her down. Just before her body hit the sand, Kim released her leg hold. She landed a bit harder than I think she expected, but rolled expertly and was instantly on her feet. I could tell she was somewhat weakened; her face was flushed, her legs wobbled a bit. She smiled at me and gave me a quick wink. Then she stared intently at her three somewhat befuddled and pained opponents who were all moaning. I smiled as I kind of enjoyed watching the redhead gingerly massaging her sore breast. I secretly wanted to offer at least some kind of comfort?!
      "I'm gonna kill you, you little bitch!"  Big Brunette Bertha bellowed as she shook her head, presumably to get rid of cobwebs. She looked quite sexy actually.
      Whoossh. Kim suddenly charged her; stopping at a perfect distance she cut loose with a side kick that  was a highly accurate and effective hit to that most tender womanly spot;i.e. pubic mound. The force was sufficient to knock said target on her ample ass.
      "Take this cxnt!" Blondie snarled as she lunged, both fists cocked. So simple. So easy. A quick dodge, a tight hard fist to the solar plexus; a vicious hairpull that seemed to almost tear that lovely blonde head off; Kim jerked the blonde around displaying her gorgeous topless body in a few various highly erotic but totally helpless poses. She slipped behind her and introduced her knee up smashingly hard to the blonde's sexy tight ass. Kim wrapped her left arm around the blondes lovely throat, applied enough pressure for the blonde to gasp and grunt. She reached around, fondled a full perky breast, pinched the stiff nipple hard, painfully and slow; then reached down fast, cupped her crotch and did a quick most embarrasingly "touch and feel" catfight routine. The blonde screamed, cussed, then moaned.
      "You're next Miss Red," Kim snarled. Red snarled back-began to move in.....

Immortaljoe

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2014, 12:05:55 AM »
Excellent.  This gives me an idea.  

You mentioned earlier that Kim could possibly take on twice the amount of attackers presented.  What if she beats up the 4 gals here and their MILFy mothers and/or coaches come to their aid?

At the end, Kim can lay them all down, face down-ass up on the beach for one big happy "tanning" session.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 12:07:11 AM by Immortaljoe »

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2014, 08:06:38 PM »
    Whooooshmmphh.
    (Not sure if I'm spelling the lovely sound correctly-BUT, I'm betting that's not a huge issue here).
    Kim smiled a bit as the topless redhead charged her; I was watching closely, thinking another dodge or duck or sidestep move was coming. Luckily I was soooo wrong.
    As Red entered the beautiful Asians personal space Kim simply threw her arms out wide.
    Four beautiful breasts clashed in a most erotic way; both beauties moaned. I'd swear Kim's moan was an erotic-I gotcha now-bitch groan. (She had made no move to cover her beautiful breasts once she was free to renew the fight.)
    Kim instantly executed a bearhug, interlocked her fingers and began to squeeze the redhead hard. Kim's exquisite shoulder, upperback and arm muscles seemed to exude pure catfight eroticism as she began to squeeze her rival breathless. I (and my blonde distraction) had moved even closer-I wanted an even better upclose view-after all this was not only a beautiful bearhug but a titfight. Red sported thick perfectly upturned pink nips; Kim, mouthwatering long dark nipples that seemed to winning the up close and oh so personal womanly duel. I watched Kim's face-she was smirking, confident. Red looked a bit terrified. She gasped breathlessly, in agony-gasps barely audible.
    Kim grunted in a most sexy domineering way as she lifted her rival up; the redhead kicked and moaned as her lovely feet left the sand. Kim's muscles strained even harder....
    "Eeeeeyahhhh!" Kim let out a most erotic holler as she suddenly released the gasping limp redhead dropping her to the sand.
    "Ungggggggh," Red moaned as she landed quite hard; her sexy long legs kicked out; Kim grabbed her ankles, twisted them painfully, then spread her legs.
     "How's this feel lady?" the beautiful Asian taunted her now helpless opponent; she placed her foot on the redheads crotch. A bit of naughty pressure; Red squealed.
     "Ohhhh, soooo sowwwry," Kim said with a cute Asian accent (stereotypical I'd say). Then with a most erotic gleam in her eye (she licked her beautiful lips slowly, sensuously, winked at me) she curled her toes in the redheads bikini bottoms' waistband. A slow tug--
      "Noooo-NOOOOO-Don't, please=-" Red pleaded.
-------
        A flash of movement (courtesy peripheral vision)--
       "Enough already-Take this you crazy Bitch!".....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2014, 05:15:48 PM »
       Big'n'Beautiful brunette babe charged full blast towards Kim; a sudden look of terror flashed across the beautiful Asian's face. (Like when you're photographing a big bear with your phone and suddenly "Big Teddy Bear" changes personality and you realize you're really not in Disney Land).
       "I'm tired of this!"-I could have sworn that's what Kim muttered under her breath in her native tongue. Bounding like a gazelle one split nanosecond again. Amazingly, even though Kim had shot her leg out perfectly to trip her rival, the lovely Amazon only half stumbled; made an amazing recovery, spun around and slowly moved towards Kim. Up close, she now morphed into a battle ready tigress; her beautiful eyes changed, she took a combat stance. Kim did the same.
      This was going to be good. Serious, but good. A hard, fast strike; Kim blocked it. Returned fire, but missed. Another strike-to Kim's lovely neck. She stumbled, her beautiful legs looked like they had turned to rubber. She started to fall; the brunette moved in, fired a kick; her toes grazed Kim's side; a full shot to those ribs would have at least immobilized my gorgeous new "in mind anyways"" lovely friend.
     "Get up little China doll-I will show you some mercy" the brunette snarled as she returned to her combat stance after moving closer. Kim rubbed her ribs, jumped to her feet, steeled herself. Her eyes blazed fire, but I thought I saw a slight flicker of fear.
     Whoosh. Whoosh. Whoosh. Thump. Whoosh. Whoosh. Whoosh. Thunk.
     The sound of fists splitting the air with precision accuracy. Fast moving, dukes, dodges. The two exchanged hand strikes and hand punches. One landed on Kim's upper arm; A quite solid strike to the brunettes upper chest (yes, above the best and choicest of targets); Darn....and almost worst of all the brunette had resecured her top. Massive soft targets (as well as small hard targets?) were protected, well, for sure hidden.
     "You punch well for a big fat bitch-but you're really a big doll that will be broken," Kim said with a sneer. She looked into her rival's eyes; saw fury. The brunette's face flushed with rage. Kim smiled.
      "I can't wait to make you my-how do you say it-oh yes, my BITCH!"
   "EEEEEEEYAHHHHH!"     

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2014, 07:42:53 PM »
       Big Bad Brunette, the angry but slow learner that she was charged once again; side step repeat with a twist; Kim interlocked her fingers making a double fist; perfect timing! Sudden Impact!
       Only thing louder than the KERWHUNK of a double fist smacking right into a forward moving pubic bone is the bellow of one big bad ass broad. The brunette's fast moving charge turned into staggering steps. Her face flushed with pain as her arms dropped and she held her-well, er, uhhh, her "lower breadbasket?".
       Kim was on her like a lioness on a gazzelle, attacking her from behind with a flurry of jabs to her back, both lower and upper. She grabbed a handful of dark hair and yanked her rivals head back hard as she fired a kick to the back of her legs. The gasping brunette was on her knees.
      "How do you like this?" Kim queried with mock politeness. She wrapped her arm around that lovely neck. She applied a face claw and dug her sexy fingers into the brunette's lovely now contorted, grimacing face. She playfully but painfully pinched the large nose. She tightened her arm hold around that lovely throat even harder. The brunette winced, gasped.
      "Stop let me go-" And then a kind of soft barely audible -  "Pleaseeeee?"
      Kim shook her head in mock disbelief as she looked over at the brunettes two beautiful cohorts standing oh so pretty; they seemed to be in shock that Kim was winning. A quick look into my eyes-
      "You like this fight,-Yes?"
       I shook my head. Then looked down at the brunette's huge impressive chest. She smiled.
       "O.K. I will do this," Kim chirped looking proud, confident and oh so mischievious-catfight mischief, you know.
      Still holding that nasty choke hold, she grabbed a shoulder strap; slowly, firmly pulled it down. Brunette lovely gasped, snarled, squirmed a bit; soon one huge luscious breast bounced free.
      "Argggggghhh-Uhhhhhh."