News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)

• 127 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 08:57:43 PM »
    "Hmmmmm, watching her squirm makes me sooooooo hot!"
     My "blonde distraction" giggled as she leaned her gorgeous body back against mine; she once again had invited me to enjoy her firm beautiful twin pleasures as we both watched the action.
    "I like her...she's usually a real good fighter," blondie mused. I noticed that she seemed both disappointed and disgusted with her Amazon friend. I glanced at the brunettes other two "friends." They were cheering the brunette on-telling her to break free and beat Kim's ass...but yet they both had the same looks on their faces.
     "Want me to let you go? Want me to stop choking you? Well okay!"
     Kim released the choke hold, suddenly stepped back.
     Too little too late. The now freed captive had only halfway made it to her feet when Kim smacked her hard in the back of the neck, then grabbed her arms.
     A nasty naughty agonizing chicken wing hold. As the brunette wiggled and squirmed and jiggled trying to get some relief or better yet free, her other huge breast bulged more and more out of her top.
    "Hang on to her!" I found myself shouting.
    "Get out...break free," the other three were shouting. The redhead was shouting the loudest. She actually wanted to jump in and help free the angry brunette but the blonde wouldn't let her.
    More, just a bit more...I kind of held my breath as Kim jerked her big bodacious captive around. Every jerk and twist brought a squeal of agony from the brunette.
    And then-
    It happened-
    Beautiful big breast number two bounced free. Both thick nipples were rock hard and stiff-perhaps it was the gentle breeze-NAH....it was warm out....steamy warm....(You all do get the picture I'm trying to paint-right?)
     Suddenly Kim released the painful hold. She waited just long enough for the surprised brunette gasped in sweet relief. She zipped around to face her.
     "Now stand up and face me lady, let's fight; I know you can...come on," Kim said with a smirk. Her fingers ran through her own jet black shimmering hair. She licked her lips, took up a fighting stance.
     "Uhhhhh..Uhmmmpfh...Okay, now you die!"
      Kim ducked, easily dodging the hard but clumsy swinging, telegraphed punch.
      She delivered two lightning fast jabs; one to that nice soft belly, the other to the ribs.
      "Aieeeeeeee." A karate battle cry.
      I got goosebumps as the hair raised on the back of my neck.
      One kick to the lower belly.
      Big Brunette swayed.
      Kim lunged, grabbed those two rather large hands; executed a most painful effective fingerlock; she forced the big gasping now blubbering brunette to her knees.
     "Arggggggh...Uhhhhhhh....Ouch....Let go.... Please---

Immortaljoe

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 09:21:40 PM »
Yeah, keep it coming!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2014, 10:11:07 PM »
    "I can't believe it. She's begging, she's really begging. Never in a million years-someone has to stop that Asian bitch," my blonde distraction said.
    "Okay why don't you go get her blondie? I'd love to see you kick her ass." My words? Well not exactly although I briefly considered saying them. The mere thought of Kim taking on my lovely new friend would be well-sizzling...I'd melt.
    "Oh come on...get out of that hold you wimpy dumbass. I know you can." Blondie shouted. Red and the other blonde were inching closer. I was concerned about interference. Not so much that they would hurt Kim-I wouldn't have put anything past that gorgeous bombshell. I just wanted to see what Kim wanted to do to her beautiful opponent.
    Squealing, gasping, the brunette was like putty in Kim's hands, well fingers. Kim twisted back and forth from side to side forcing the busty topless brunette to jiggle those huge breasts and to try and keep her balance ; she almost went down a couple of times...she would have if Kim had released her grip.
     Suddenly Kim released her fingers, stepped back, raised her forearm and-
      POW.
      One nasty forearm block to the forehead. A hard push to the shoulders and the brunette fell backwards, her legs still bent. Kim allowed her rival to halfway straighten up; she was still leaning on her outward back stretched arms; knuckles in the sand.
      Kim moved in, reached up and latched onto those huge beautiful breasts; she sunk her long sexy strong fingers deep into the firm titflesh. She squeezed hard.
     "Aieeeeeee...oh please...No....leggggo," the brunette bawled.
     "Nice move....and soooo hot," my blonde distraction rasped, her voice, low, sexy, pregnant with lust-catfight lust I'm assumin'.
      "Squeeze 'em harder,Oohhh yes, more nipple action," my up close and personal friend groaned and moaned as I tweaked and teased her nipples with intense pleasure.
       "Yeah get her, twist 'em off!"
        The tide seemed to be turning.

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)More
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2014, 09:59:20 PM »
      Amazingly all three of the brunettes' friends were cheering Kim on. Kim twisted, slapped and punched (light punches) her moaning rival's huge juggs and pinched those huge nipples. Suddenly she stopped her tit torture, grabbed a double handful of that beautiful dark hair and yanked the whimpering brunette to her feet. Several blistering head turning slaps and the topless brunette began to stagger, stumble and tried to get away. Kim moved in fast and shot a perfect roundhouse kick, the flat of her foot connecting with the side of her opponents face.
    (Another couple thousand bucks for a slow motion replay); the brunette staggered, her beautiful legs buckled. Kim leaped on top of her, wrestled her down, wrapping her incredibly sexy perfectly muscled legs around that ample waist. I stared in silent wonder as did the three others. Kim squeezed her legs tight and soon the whimpering brunette was gasping for air. Kim had moved sideways and shot several fast jabs into her bellowing captives ribs, belly and the nearest breast. She captured the stiff nipple and pulled and twisted it painfully, Kim arched her back, applied more pressure with her legs. Her perfect beautiful breasts sported the longest nipples I had ever seen. Her face revealed pleasure, erotic hunger (horniness for those not reading between the lines here).
     "Hmmmmmm our super victorious undefeatable friend is in trouble," the redhead said loudly with sarcastic disgust.
     "Yeah, beaten by a little bitchy China doll," the other blonde said.
      My blonde distraction laughed and said, "Go ahead sweetie, have your fun, then finish her off."
      Kim looked around fixing her gaze on each woman, smiled at them, and then looked at me.
      "You like girl fight-how do you wish me to finish her?" Kim asked with a giggle.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2014, 10:10:56 PM »
I'd love to see Kim finish off the brunette's fair weather friends.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2014, 01:34:04 AM »
Mmmm what a naughty fun story!! love it! Great work Kevan!

;) perhaps Kim has each of the helpless hottie's friends take turns doing something to her they have always wanted, but never had the nerve or opportunity.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2014, 09:39:54 PM »
     I tried to smile and give a most erotic catfight wish for a reply; Sooooo many options....all sizzling hot-everything from watching the beautiful Asian hottie maul her rivals huge beautiful breasts, to slapping her face, even pulling pubic hair came to my dirty little mind. Maybe even nearby blondie and "red" could join in-and perhaps even my blonde distraction.
     ALAS! For once in my life I was speechless-(horney as hell, but totally speechless).
     No matter....
     Kim puckered her most beautiful mouthwatering perfectly pouty lips, lifted her hand and blew me a kiss(at least I thought it was for me...a momentary strange kind of look was flashed my way as the kiss flew through the air)...I thought I for sure heard a smacking sound...yes, I think that kiss landed on my blonde distractions lips????!
     Kim got down to business toot sweet. She wrestled the breathless brunette down and straddled her, sitting on her belly. She began to slap that lovely whimpering face, then switched to slapping those big beautiful breasts-just enough force to make them jiggle, bounce and sway most erotically. Back and forth-face-boobs-face-boobs. An occasional quick but painful nipple pinch or twist broke the rhythm of the sensual catfight torture.
      "Yeah get her tits," the redhead shouted. She really got into it; to my delight she and blondie moved a bit closer; red slipped behind her blonde friend and got really close. She pressed her breasts hard against the blondes upper back, reached around and cupped her breasts. The blonde gasped I'm assuming both in surprise and pleasure as her friend began squeezing her breasts and teasing her nipples. The blonde moaned with pleasure, turned her head as red began to nibble playfully on her ear lobe.
     "That's it, teach her good."
     "Work her knockers over."
      Both the blonde and the red had totally switched attitudes and sides as they cheered Kim on.
     "Wow-this is kinda unexpected, but really hot-doncha' think?" blonde distraction whispered, her voice low and throaty.
      Alas, the words once again just wouldn't come out.
      Other parts of me did come out, with kind of NO problem...She (blonde distraction) didn't seem to mind said action at all as she dug her bare toes in the stand, stood her ground and leaned back.
      "Harder, do it harder!"
      -"AAAIIIIIIEEEEE!-Stopppp-Nooooooo!"

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2014, 04:19:51 AM »
Outstanding Story!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2014, 07:39:23 PM »
  Huh?
  I asked kind of a dumb question at a really dumb time. But, I really wanted to know what my gorgeous hot blonde distraction wanted me to "do harder"; the bump and grind or the tantalizing teasing of her luscious rock hard nipples. I mean this was important???!!!
    "Aieeeee-please stop!"
    Obviously though not as important as the gorgeous Big Momma Brunette's situation. Looked like Kim that gorgeous Asian had her shrieking bucking "friend" by the short and curlies.
    Once again to my delight the catfight action was bringing me back to my old rodeo days; if only I could have ridden a horse like Kim was "ridin.'
    Kim rode her rival with only a couple bouts of almost losing her balance; she kept her tight hold on the reins  (those short and curlies).... loud quite erotic gasps for air and pleading whimpers gushed from the brunettes beautiful quivering lips. Those beautiful bouncing breasts were more exciting than thundering hooves in the dirt rodeo arena-(Much more exciting).
    "Oh come on-enough already," my blonde distraction suddenly shouted.
    "Take her out for good," she continued. She made a fist and held it up and began yelling for Kim to finish off her friend. (In my dirty little mind I came up with at least ten ways I'd like to see this happen).
     "Yeah enough of ride 'em horsey, put the bitch out to pasture," the redhead snarled. She had stopped her fun with blondie and the two were standing side by side only a few feet from the action. The fact that they were continuing to cheer Kim on was a little baffling but oh soooo hot and exciting.
      (I always liked two against one's or three against one's as long as the action didn't get too serious and stayed in the exciting erotic catfight mode).
      Kim gave one final nasty pubic hair yank; stood up, turned, reached down and buried all her fingers into the brunette's long hair; with a groan she jerked her rival to her feet.
     "Yeah that's good-get her China doll!"
      Whunk-whap-thwack-

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)More
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2014, 06:23:40 PM »
     Kim gave her dazed and winded rival several stinging slaps and a couple lightning fast punches to the belly ribs and boobs, then suddenly stopped.
      "You're no fun; why don't you fight-I know you're good fighter,"Kim said with a snicker. She moved in close, closer.
       "Punch, strike me, I know you can bigggggg wom-"
       Whooosh...Thunk.
        I stared in disbelief; Big Busty "done for", "lost all her fight" brunette delivered a rocket blast fist to Kim's solar plexus. The gorgeous Asian gasped loudly in agony, staggered back. She barely dodged out of the way from two more strikes. Angrily she kicked out landing a solid knife strike (side of foot) to the brunettes' shin.
      "Yeowchhhh." That blow seemingly gave Kim enough time to recover. What followed was nothing short of amazing and highly erotic.
       Whooshhh. A lightning fast fist grazed Kim's jaw. Angry fingers extended blasted towards a pressure point; Kim swiveled, grabbed the intruding hand, twisted two fingers painfully.
        Another strike followed the (pain in the fingers scream of agony); Kim moved fast. She grabbed the arm, bent the hand at the wrist.
        "Yeouchhh."
         Two more similar moves-both unfruitful.
         "YEAARRGHHH!" One loud angry frustrated mad as hell bellow; Kim shivered in mock fear, moving in a most erotic slow dance like move. This only infuriated her rival more.
         Then a series of strikes, punches and kicks all aimed at pressure points; Kim's defensive maneuvers would make Bruce Lee proud. She allowed her rival to barely connect with the pressure point; she'd block the attack and announce loudly in a sexy demeaning mocking sort of way:
         "Very good, you fight soooo good...but Oh my, you miss target. Me not get hurt....Now you pay...you big fat crazy bitch-you no good....fight like drunk monkey."  Kim seemed to be totally toying with her rival. To add insult to injury she delivered hard fast slaps to the angry brunette's face and those gorgeous breasts. To my surprise and delight all three of the brunettes' "friends' would clap or give a shout out when Kim delivered her taunting slaps. They would "BOO" or make sarcastic remarks each time their friend would attempt a strike or kick and fail.
           After about five long minutes of this exciting show, my blonde distraction said, "Okay, that really is cute-now finish her!"
           "Who do you want to lose?" I whispered being as blunt as I could.
           "Why? Dumb question-I want your China doll bitch to win-" she said. Then she whispered in a very soft whisper that I could barely hear...
            "'Cause I've got plans."  Then she giggled.
            Thunkkkk.
             "Uhhhhhhh." Kim had sunk a well placed fist deep into the big brunette's belly. She gasped, started to double over. Kim grabbed her by the hair, jerked her upright,then slapped her silly. Those big beautiful breasts bounced as the big woman tried futilely to dodge, duck or block the slaps. Face slaps mostly; occasionally slaps to those luscious tits. Then Kim kicked her legs just at the right spot; she was on her knees. Slipping behind her rival, Kim executed a perfect sleeper hold.
           "Ohhhhh, you fight so hard; you try very very much to fight me good-you tired now; Go to sleep okay...Dream of me...."
            And then as everyone of us watched the beautiful Asian delivered a "Good Night, Sleep Tight" move perfectly. As the beautiful brunettes sexy eyelashes fluttered, her beautiful eyes glazed over, her eyelids closed, Kim with a very satisfied snicker laid her defeated topless rival gently onto the sand.
            A moment of sheer silence.
            ----------
            Whoosh.
            "And NOW....

Offline LeeRoyCrane

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2014, 09:00:16 PM »
Beautifully written.  Can't wait to see what twists are around the corner.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2014, 08:31:12 PM »
Kevan
don't leave us in suspense; tell us what happens to the quartet.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2014, 09:22:32 PM »
     WHOOSH! Times three.
     I involuntarily stepped back, releasing my FUN hold on my blonde distraction.
     Stunned. (I don't get stunned easily)
     Blonde distraction-her two fists sliced through the air, making those air molecules "snap".
     "I just may get to have some fun," Blondie said her voice suddenly sounding cold....
      I had little time to think about her hidden skills or even imagine what kind of fighter she might be as my attention suddenly focused on my dreamboat babe, Kim.
      Two beautiful eyes focused like lasers on my blonde distraction. The beautiful Asian was walking directly towards us...her gorgeous face portrayed no emotion.
      "Good, very good-she's coming to fight me!" my blonde distraction whispered; her voice had changed as did her whole demeanor.
      "I'm gonna crush China doll into a million pieces...."
      "But hey, you deserve some fun too-I'm gonna strip her first!" Blonde distraction said her face suddenly registering a sizzling look-"catfight hunger?"
       Blondie spun around so fast that my eyes could barely focus.
       She faced me. Moved in close. Close enough that her beautiful full breasts pressed against my chest. I thought my heart would explode in my chest. (Speaking of "explosions"-Uhhh, ummmm, well never mind-later?!)
        "Well, will you cheer for her or for me?" she asked, her beautiful eyes staring into mine. I swallowed hard; some decisions are not that hard to make, but one must always weigh the possible consequences.
        My eyes were focused like lasers-on her fantastic chest. Her nipples were rock hard and sticking out, pushing against her sexy top.
       "Never mind, I know your answer-and I'm just as horney as you are-or as she is," Blonde distraction said, her voice sounding as sensuous as her body looked. Suddenly she moved in fast, threw her arms around me; the passionate, hard, wet, deep tongue kiss, and the wonderfully fantastic lightning fast squeeze of my---"Yeee-haaaa" made me almost change my mind.
       "Ummmmmmm," blonde distraction moaned and giggled.
       "Here she comes, time to kick some ass!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2014, 10:16:30 PM »
          Seconds seemed like hours as the two beauties faced off, took their stances (classic martial arts stance), began to circle each other, sneer, and fire both kicks and punches into the air. Blonde was soon facing me about five feet away and Kim, lovely Kim was standing right in front of me facing blondie.
         "Reach out and touch her-give her encouragement."
         "NO-Don't you dare touch her, fool! A split second distraction might cost her."
         (But then she'd get stripped-Yeah, touch her!)
         I couldn't believe what crazy thoughts were bouncing around in my head. I stood still, silent, as if in a trance. My most fantastic catfight wishes seemed to be becoming reality, I mean, real, real, Reality.
         Gorgeous Asian, Gorgeous blonde. Bikini-clad. On a fairly secluded beach.
         I heard moans, laughter, snickers over by the previous "arena." Big brunette hottie must have woken up from her "nap." I soooo wanted to look....but IF I did, I might miss something crucial.
        Kim suddenly stopped her moves, turned around, faced me and looked me square in the eyes.
       "You like me, you like me very much, yes?"
        Suddenly my face felt warm; I was probably blushing more than I did when I first asked a girl out-centuries ago...(Yes time flies)
        Before I could stammer out a response she asked....
       " I see you like women fighting...many men do....do you wish me and her (she nodded her head towards blonde distraction) to fight karate style or woman against woman style?"
       "I-uhhh-ummmm-ahhhhh-I like wooom-" 
       "A shot of laughter...." Kim smiled broadly (Man, she was charming, and sooooo hot!)
       She fired off two strikes with her fists-snapping the air, cutting it like a knife. Then she made motions like she was slapping, ripping a dress to shreds, and as special "catfight" frosting on the cake, she raised both hands, palms open and with a sneer, she made squeezing motions....just like she had "blonde distractions"' magnificent breasts in her talons. She suddenly pointed to lovely Blondie and pointed her index finger angrily at her. She licked her perfectly sensuous pouty lips.
       "Yes, you like how do you say it Catfight style of fighting."-"I'm very good catfighter."
       "I see you like this kind of fight," Kim said with a confident (knowing way too much) laugh; her eyes seemed to fix on me-not my face-but my most OBVIOUS sign of happy agreement.
       My face was going to melt if she kept this up much longer.
       "C'mon you crazy little China doll bitch-let's fight!"
       "EEEEEEYAHHHHH!"-

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2014, 09:16:49 PM »
An unexpected (at least to me) turn of events.