News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)

• 127 Replies

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2014, 11:21:44 PM »
Just a mind blowingly hot story.  Incredible.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2014, 10:38:03 PM »
      Beautiful blonde distraction charged fast, her lovely face contorted with in an angry, determined, "do or die" grimace. She fired a fist at Kim's face as she entered her personal space. Kim's lovely head snapped hard and fast as the tight angry fist whizzed by her just grazing her cheekbone. (Another pay check for a replay in slow motion.) The Asian beauty dropped down, spun around; her fist slammed hard into the blondes' lowe back.
     A lightning fast leg sweep and my lovely blonde distraction plowed into the wet sand. Kim was on her in a split second. Before the blonde could recover, Kim had reached down and buried her sexy fingers into the blonde's silky tresses.
     "Uhhhhnggg," blondie bellowed in half pain, half anger as Kim jerked her roughly to her feet. The blondes' face turned red with rage. She grabbed Kim's wrists and I noticed Kim's instant grimace of pain and heard her shrill shriek. Blondie's sharp nails dug deep into the inside of her wrists. The blonde landed a good kick to Kim's shin bone. Kim yelped.
      With a quick strong "flick" the blonde broke Kim's agonizing hair hold. She shot two rapid fire jabs towards Kim which Kim blocked rather easily. Both lovelies seemed to be able to take pain and still function.
      Whacccck. The blonde somehow landed one nasty slap that actually made Kim stagger. She tried again.
       "Yeowwwww!" Blondie howled with pain as Kim caught her arm, then with the most expertly done move, moved in and flipped the blonde head over heels.
       Kerwhump....(Or whatever sound effect you'd try to mimmick as a most sexy curvy ass hits the sand).
       "C'mon Sherry, kick her ass!"
        AHHHHHHHH....Moment of Catfight Enlightenment!!!
        I now heard and knew my lovely "blonde distractions," name.
        I risked a rather long glance over at the other sizzling fight "arena." I was more than a bit interested if not somewhat baffled at was taking place.
       "You crazy stupid big boobed dumb bitch-you let us down," Red shouted angrily at the dazed topless big brunette. She was yanking her arm as the other blonde was pulling her hair. They jerked the brunette off the sand, onto her knees and then slowly pulled her to her feet. Red slapped her hard, gave her an angry push; the blonde then slapped her again; as she staggered around and weakly tried to block the angry punches and slaps her huge beautiful breasts bounced and jiggled.
        "Let's get her-go for her tits!"
        It was a highly erotic sight; blonde and redhead taunting, teasing the brunette. They'd dart in, slap her face, jab at her stomach, and either slap or punch her huge breasts. Not real hard blows, just enough to sting and of course embarrass her. Red was particularly adept at the nipple pinching tactic.
       Ahhhhhhh-blonde distraction?!
       Distraction-infraction!
        I heard a loud scream; now blonde distraction; whoops I mean Sherry was standing and Kim was laying flat on her back--I looked over just in time to see Sherry sporting a big smile as Kim lay groaning, moaning; she slowly got up....rubbed her sexy derriere most gingerly.
        "Now China girl, I'm gonna kick your ass BIGTIME!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2014, 12:02:29 AM »
    Both beauties lunged at each other; to my delight they raised their hands and Wow; fingers interlocked, hands above their heads and outstretched they engaged each other in a test of strength. Both pushed and struggled; the blonde was simply gorgeous; from her upper back muscles down to her shapely tanned calves; she was straining hard to kneel Kim down.
    Gorgeous Asian Kim was equally determined. Her moans and groans, gasps and grunts were doubly sexy in my opinion anyway-more erotic than the blondes. Perhaps a solid 9 vs a SOLID 10. Too bad catfighting isn't on the Olympic scoreboard-(Yet?)
     I stared at Kim; slowly she seemed to be weakening; the blondes' muscles bulged even more. Kim's sensuous lips began to quiver.
     "Uhhhhhh-Ooooooh," Kim moaned loudly as Sherry started suddenly to gain control. Kim's lovely legs began to buckle. With a shout of assumed victory, Sherry suddenly broke away; slipped behind Kim. One arm snaked around the beautiful Asian's throat. Kim instinctively reached up and grabbed for that lovely blonde hair. Instantly Sherry's free hand reached around and latched onto Kim's full right breast. She cupped the firm love mound and squeezed, sinking her nails in deep, clawing against the thin white fabric of the bikini top and into that luscious tit flesh.
       "Aiiieeee-Uhhhh,"Kim moaned. Sherry pressed harder on her throat. Kim continued jerking on the blondes hair and grabbed desperately at the blondes hand, determined to pry it away from her breast.
She succeeded in grabbing two fingers; she bent them backwards hard.
       "Yeoooowwwieee," the blonde screamed like a little school girl. Kim did herself real good.
       "Drop, sit down, lean back," and--one blonde become airborne without the quite necessary plane.
        I barely stepped back in the nick of time as two bare feet whizzed past my face.
       (Darn-I forgot to get a good look-oh well perhaps, soon?!!!
        Blonde distraction had barely been introduced to the sand again; Kim gave her no rest. She shot two kicks to the blondes' ribs, dropped down fast and plopped down hard on Sherry's belly. Kim reached for her rivals hair; Sherry tried to block those intentions but received a well placed punch to the belly-twice.
        Hard abs helped, but I'm guessing not that much looking at Sherry's face. She futilely tried to keep her lovely angry Asian rival's hands off her beautiful bikini-clad breasts.
       "You like this, yes?" Kim shouted loudly for my benefit as she looked my way making sure I and myself were "standing at full attention." She shouted out again as I hadn't acknowledged. Two reasons-my trance like state and Sherry was shrieking, pleading and threatening quite loudly. Kim's angry but ohhh so sexy fingers were squeezing and twisting the blondes perfect boobs tenaciously.
         "Stop it, let go, pleaseee, my tits, let go of my tits, Aieeeeee!"
          Was that an echo? An echo? Really? Here?-----

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2014, 02:21:58 AM »
Sherry ..all the way...this is a rare time when I will  cheer for a blonde.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2014, 12:36:25 PM »
I too am rooting for Sherry!  ;D

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2014, 12:34:58 AM »
       I suddenly decided to move myself and my body to a better, but much more "tough" spot in this sandy secluded catfight "arena." I told myself in no uncertain terms that I could watch both fights better if I was between the battling beauties. (There was about a ten-foot space). As I repositioned myself I realized yes I was in a "pickle" as my old grandma would say. How would I give my attention to both "fights" at the same time???  Well-at least I found out more about the "echo."  (Hint-there are no echos on the beach only in mountainous areas and well, yes there were a number of lovely "twin peaks"----
      "PLEASE, my tits, let go of my tits! Aieeeeee!" Sherry seemed to be the original screamer; Big Brunette, greatly in double trouble, was the Echoooo.
       I watched with pleasure as the redhead and blonde each worked on a huge luscious breast. They had the brunette on her back and were crouched beside either side of her. Each naughty babe had their hands cupped around a huge breast and were squeezing the mouthwatering love mound hard. Two huge thick nipples jutted out looking like tasty gumdrops. (The erotic kind not found in stores of course).
       Red was nipping at the nipple just enough to cause some painful uncomfort. The blonde was eagerly sucking the nipple.
       "Stop, please stop," the brunette bellowed. She kicked her big beautiful legs and squirmed. Both of her fair-weather friends were sitting on her arms. She was soooo helpless, soooo vulnerable....so beautiful. Suddenly red released the captured breast, swatted it back and forth; she licked her lips, looked over at me (and my er, uhhh, pickle) , then flicked the stiff jutting nipple with her tongue slowly, sensuously, then began to suck.
       Big beautiful brunette stopped her wailing, pleading and began to moan softly. Blondie was sucking even harder than before.
        Speaking of "harder than before-?"
        Ummmmm, ummmmmm....
        "Yeoucccch, Stop, I beg you please...."

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2014, 01:13:09 AM »
Phew!!! Hot stuff! Keep it coming or do I mean cumming?  :D

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2015, 03:24:22 PM »
      "PLEASE...PLEASE...What do you wish blonde bitch? Me to squeeze these big tits harder? My boy friend likes to see this kind of thing," Kim said with a most mocking and seductive tone. I tried to focus my somewhat blurry eyes on the best part of the fight. Those lovely long sexy fingers of the gorgeous Asian that were squeezing and mauling the blondes beautiful breasts. I caught of a glimpse of a stiff nipple. So did Kim as she instantly tugged at the top just enough to make the nipple completely visible. A quick nasty pinch and Sherry offered a most erotic squeal.
       Two beautiful long strong legs (did I mention the perfect tan?) kicked and strained as my lovely and seemingly oh so helpless blonde distraction tried to buck her Asian rider/tormentor off. With each "buck" Kim would quickly regain her balance. A good slap to the face, a vicious yank on lovely blonde hair or a tittie pinch would temporarily stifle Sherry. Her beautiful face was contorted into a grimace of frustration and fury at the same time. Man she was hot.
       "Such perfect sexy feet...and toes," I seemed to shout in my mind as I surveyed the beautiful struggling blonde. As her toes dug into the wet sand and her feet and legs bore down I had a strange, yet most wonderful thought....."Sherry? Could I secretly be cheering for her?"
        Ahhhhh, the struggle, the exquisite struggle. I've always thought blondes were pretty....but BRUNETTES'-Guess I am a bit like, who's the man? James Bond?! (Note his leading ladies.....)....
        "Ouchhhh, stop with the boob torture, you crazy China bitch," Sherry shouted.
         A hard, most erotic squirm; losing her balance, Kim reached back. She gave Sherry's crotch a vicious squeeze and accompanied that with a sizzling sneer...Long sexy fingers gave one final naughty squeeze, then released, captured the waist band of those sexy bikini bottoms....a good most precise tug...a luscious bit of bush....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2015, 05:09:09 PM »
      "C'mon blonde distraction, er-uh I mean cherry Sherry," I blathered to myself. Sure enough Sherry's beautiful leg muscles tenses even more, she lowered down, thrust upward...Kim let out a surprised scream and flew off. Sherry jumped halfway up, smashed a fist into Kim's side, grabbed a handful of that silky black hair and slapped her hard.
      "Uhhhhhh, " Kim grunted....she knocked Sherry's arm hard causing the blonde to release her hair hold. A series of punches, blocks, attempted kicks and a few good slaps ensued.
      (Hey no karate, boxing, etc. Girl Fight please!)
       Thunkkk.
       Yes one good knee to the crotch counts as "Girl Fight!"
       Kim's face registered the womanly agony and her beautiful legs went wobbly. Sherry shot a delicious jab to one luscious breast. Kim squealed in agony. I winced in empathy but hoped the blonde would rip off that sexy white bikini top. No such luck as Sherry delivered a kick that brought Kim to her knees. A good hard push to the chest sent Kim falling over, her backside hitting the sand. Sherry grabbed both of Kim's upward and outward kicking legs right at the ankles. I watched as she sank her sharp nails into the tender spots on Kim's ankles as she jerked the Asian's legs apart. She stepped in and placed a bare foot on her now quite vulnerable rival's crotch. She snarled and hissed as she applied steady pressure and pain to the gorgeous Asians' "sweet spot."
        "Aiiiiiiiieee. Yaiiieeeeee," Kim screamed.
         Instant release of ankles, blazing speed. Sherry let Kim's legs drop to the sand and leaped onto her. Sitting on Kim's waist she leaned forward and reached for Kim's throat.
         Two angry desperate hands blazed upward; Kim's grimace of pain turned to feminine fury as she reached up and latched onto Sherry's full beautiful bikini top clad breasts. She got a good grip on both beautiful big breasts; she dug her nails in deep....
         "Argggggh. My boobs, my boobs, let go of my boobs-Aieeeeeeeeeee!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2015, 10:59:14 PM »
         Screaming desperately, sounding most erotically, Sherry clawed and tugged at Kim's determined hands, trying futilely to pry them away from her beautiful breasts. Kim's fingers were squeezing, milking those luscious love mounds tenaciously. One erect nipple was exposed and a thumb immediately moved in to scrape against it. The beautiful blonde leaned backward and twisted her lovely upper body, lifting Kim up with her.
         Kim was furious and her determined breast mauling hold was not about to be broken. As she did kind of a girl on girl situp and reached her peak...she had enough energy and "angst" to look over at me...she smiled as she gasped for breath  (didn't know squeezing a rivals breasts could or would take some much energy?!)
         "See, I squeeze blonde bitches big tits-you like?" Kim shouted with a most erotic naughty grin. She was really enjoying this fight and the sarcastic stereotypical Asian dialect....interesting....This only seemed to frustrate and anger Sherry further. She screamed and tried even harder to break her rivals agonizing double tit squeeze. That poor top....too skimpy and thin to do to much good...it was being torn and twisted to the point of slow extinction.
          Sherry shifter her weight and stance and slowly leaned up and forward forcing Kim back down and on her back. Suddenly her face turned from agonized pain helplessness to sheer anger and fury. She raised her hands, interlocked her fingers making a double fist.
          Wham. A hard blow rained down on Kim's beautiful face-well her forehead.
          Uhhhhhhh. A most erotic helpless groan. Kim was out...or at least dazed. Her hands weakly released those luscious breasts and dropped to her sides, limp. For a split second I thought she was unconscious. But she opened her eyes, blinked, then looked in helpless terror.
          "Ohhhhh, did that hurt? I'm sooooo sorry," the blonde mocked. She slid backwards a little. She licked her sensuous lips hungrily as she looked at the still Asian who made not a move.
           "Nice top, pretty and white," Sherry snickered. She ran her open palms over the white bikini top.
           "Nice tits too," she giggled as she cupped each breast. She pressed her thumbs against the stiffening nipples. She giggled again as she heard the moan. (I reacted in my own quiet way).
           "Let's see, whatever shall I do now?" she cackled. The blonde then playfully tugged at a bikini shoulder strap....a gentle then firm pull off the shoulder and down...
           "Oh my I shouldn't take sooo much time....a bit faster....yes, would you like that Mr Big Boy?"
            Sherry looked over at me and my obvious "enjoyment" of slow motion action. And yet speed, well speed does have it's own benefits.
            One hard fast tug...a luscious breast immediately exposed.
            ------
            "HELP...HELP me somebody, please help---

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2015, 05:12:20 AM »
Still cheering for Sherry...but what's happening with the others?
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2015, 06:50:51 AM »
       Screams, thunderous pleas for help caught my attention; the tantalizing thoughts of the unknown beckoned me; what were Red and blondie doing to big bad brunette? But that luscious breast that was now soooo exposed-Poor lovely Kim...that long stiff dark nipple was going to get some attention from blonde distraction...
       "Freeze ladies' freeze!" Now I was pleading....I bid farewell to sneak a peak-
       "Stop it, please...." Big brunette shrieked again. Blondie was still playing with her big beautiful breasts...slapping, spanking them, making them jiggle and bounce and pinching and pulling those big thick nips.
        But Red, naughty, wicked, nasty Red-she had yanked her rivals bikini bottoms down...past those big and yes quite beautiful, somewhat muscly actually, thighs.
        How do I state the obvious? Big bodacious brunette had never visited Brazil; well IF she had she most definitely adopt some of their well known "customs." I myself have always been partial to the lush tropical jungles sporting shall we say "bush (as in lush bush) country...
        An attempt at deforestation was in progress.
        "Stop..please...stop pulling...Yeouchieeee!" One gorgeous mountain of pure woman was beginning to quake. An angry fist was thrown....Blondies' head snapped back, (I caught those gorgeous eyes widening, rolling and going two different directions) as she collapsed backwards.
         Red squealed in surprise; the dark "fluff" in her hand seemed to float or fly away as she immediately tried to jump up and get away. The angry brunette was halfway up and starting to charge.
         "EEEEEEKKKKKK!" Red shrieked as she started to run.
          Whoosh. Thunk...
          Barely two steps and down went the brunette mad as hell, spewing blue smoke from her nostrils and mouth (cussing like a sailor-get it?); Her bikini bottoms had slipped down her thighs, past her knees...(Amazing what a little bit of brightly colored cloth can do when it's not in the right place....can bring down the best of the best)...Another ten grand for a slow motion picture.
          "Noooooo!" Red's turn to scream...as big brunette went down, she threw out her arms, reaching, stretching, reaching...she caught the fleeing redheads' foot, latched on...Red went down in a most erotic but clumsy way-Hard....
           The look of satisfaction concerning the takedown on the brunette's face was priceless. I looked over at the blonde who was still in a daze rubbing her chin and jaw.
           "Look, look, look over there now!"

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2015, 06:17:00 PM »
I concur!! Amazing! Keep it up!

PS. Sorry for the multiple comments on your profile Kevan, I Was having issues with the website and didn't even know any of them posted to your profile lol.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2015, 06:26:03 PM »
      "You really are a pretty China girl," Sherry taunted as she squeezed the Asian's beautiful exposed breast. She tweaked and pulled the stiff nipple most erotically as she smiled and ran her tongue across her lips. The catty blonde looked over at me occasionally and winked.
      "Want more?" she queried with a naughty laugh. Kim winced a bit as the blonde gave her loose top another just right tug revealing the other luscious breast.
      "Ahhhh, c'mon perk up a bit," the blonde snickered as she began to tease the "somewhat timid" nipple to it's full length. Kim moaned; her angry, fearful expression began to take on a "dazed in pleasure" look. I could relate, but in a different way. (Okay-male/female-different responses?!)
      "They are sooooo sexy, perky, darn near perfect," Sherry chirped with glee as she cupped each breast from the sides and crushed them together....she ran her thumbs slowly over the nipples making them jut out even further.
       "Stop you bitch, nasty lesbo bitch!"
       Whackk. Whaackk. Whunkkkk. Whunnnk.
       Two quick slaps to that lovely face; then a painful swat to each breast.
       Kim gasped and screamed.
      "Oh hushhhhh sweetie-I'm sooooo sorry, perhaps I should be nice to you," Sherry giggled as she gave me a wink. She leaned back and cupped Kim's groin, gave it a firm but seemingly pleasurable squeeze. Two fingers slipped inside the Asians bikini bottoms. Kim snarled then seemed to somewhat regrettably moan low and long with pleasure. She squirmed a bit.
       "Settle down sweetie," Sherry mocked. She removed her hand from "hidden treasure", shifted her weight downward (lower), leaned forward, licked her perfectly pouty lips again, flashed me the finest horniest wink, and planted a passionate hard kiss on Kim's lips. (I'm guessing that explains the sparks flying from both beauties' mouths when their tongues met).
       The blondes larger fuller breasts crushed against Kim's twin wonders....(I'm spending money fast but another ten G for slow motion shot of those four nipples starting their own slow motion dance).
       "Heeee-heee-heeee-HEEEEEEE!"
       What the hell? Laughter, hysterical laughter on the beach????

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2015, 04:09:24 PM »
      "Turn dude, turn," my mind suddenly shouted at me. I really do love laughter so I obeyed, though reluctantly. (Anytime a gorgeous blonde distraction is working over a beautiful Asian babe's luscious breasts and perky nipples-well, it's just plain HARD!)
       Poor lovely brunette...such erotically fun torment. The blonde was at her feet, tickling both big lovely bare feet mercilessly. Blondies' one long leg was ontop of the brunette's legs keeping them somewhat under control. Red, that lovely redhead was sitting on the brunette's waist and tickling her ribs. The brunette was laughing hysterically, those big mountainous breasts jiggling. Her lovely face was red. Her arms kind of flopped On occasion she'd reach up and try to whack or grab the redhead; a hard smack stopped such intentions.
      Then Red would tickle her harder.
      Above the squeals and laughter, Red shouted.
      "She likes this, amazing, she likes this. Look at her stiff nips."
      "Yeah and she's getting wet on this end," blondie laughed. Suddenly she reached up, snatched a bit of "snatch" and pullled. Laughter morphed instantly into an almost bloodcurdling scream. Yes lovely brunette had a great pair of lungs!
      "Enjoying the show aren't ya big guy?" the blonde shouted as she half turned towards me. Her eyes met mine and then they dropped and seemed to focus a bit lower. She smiled....licked her lips...
       "Ya know if you'd want to, I know exactly where you could park or er, uh, place your appreciation!"
       She giggled and pointed North towards the brunette's huge breasts.
       "Bet you'd like to give Miss Loser Big Boobs a nice titty fuck?" the blonde chirped.
       I seemed suddenly a bit faint; perhaps I was dreaming-
       ThwapppSPLAT.
       "What the heck....the back of my head felt funny....A plane? A bird? Really....A ___________?