News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)

• 127 Replies

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2015, 05:11:26 PM »
Awww Poor guy! Was just about to get to have some fun with those lush melons!  ;D

Can't wait to read more!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2015, 06:30:45 PM »
       Blonde distractions' latest distraction action...."Rip off your Asian rival's bikini top while you're trying to drown her and angrily throw it at the "big guy's head."
       That'll teach that sizzling hot "China doll bitch" a real lesson (and also the big guy!)
       Getting hit in the cranium by a wet bikini top is not the worst thing that ever happened to me....I spun around just in time to see the two now topless hellcats a few feet out into the water going at each other; pulling wet hair, slapping, punching and trying to throw each other down into the waist deep water.
        Darn! Wish I'd had seen how all this transpired....but those two big knockers....dare I hazard a backwards glance? No.....Kim landed a good jab to the blonde's jaw...latched onto those two beautiful breasts and squeezed them hard. She leaned in...must have hooked her leg around the blondes' legs 'cause the blonde went down hard and fast...One good dunk....Kim had let go of those knockers when Sherry went down. Kim held her down for a good moment, then brought her up coughing and hacking, gasping.
       "What's the matter, can't breathe under-water you crazy blonde bitch?" Kim shouted. She had a nasty grip on the blondes wet hair, slipped behind her, gave a karate chop to the back of her neck, reached under her limp arms and executed a most erotic double tit squeeze/claw. She milked her dazed, weakened rival, her long fingers kneading, squeezing the captured love mounds tenaciously.
         "My boobs, stop, let go, NOOOOO-Arggggggh!"
         "Uh-Ohhhhh, should I tell 'em? Should I warn 'em????
         Looking up and out I saw a big surprise about to happen.....Let me calculate the timing....
         Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five----

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2015, 09:58:44 PM »
       One huge wave suddenly engulfed both gorgeous warriors; I watched in a bit of humorous but somewhat nervous disbelief....hoping they wouldn't be carried back out....no problem. Both were coughing, hacking, breathing heavily.....distracted from battle. I stood admiring the view....those perfect totally drenched beauties....blonde and Asian. Their beautiful stiff nippled breasts moving so sexily with each labored breath. They snarled and cussed at each other, each trying to recover first to initiate another round.
      Whoooshhh. Sherry swung her fist hard and fast. Kim dodged and blocked. Her knuckles sunk deep into Sherry's lower belly. Sherry grunted. Score one for my favorite...(But was she REALLY still my favorite?)
       Kim leaned forward, moved in fast. Sherry suddenly pivoted, grabbed an arm, a handful of hair and executed a perfect flip. Kim shouted in surprise, then squealed in pain as the blondes fist slammed into her right kidney. Sherry gave the gasping Asian a hard push forward...Kim stumbled back towards the shore...Sherry lunged after her gave her another hard push....Kim seemed to try and turn her stumbling into a run....the blonde lunged, grabbed Kim by the hair again, jerked her head hard spinning her around. A perfect uppercut to the chin snapped Kim's head back....(that looked so sexy).
       "Uhhhhh," Kim moaned. Sherry grabbed the back of Kim's head, pulled it forward....gave her a nasty headbutt to the forehead, pulled her towards her, extended her leg out between the Asian's leg, planted her foot down and lifting the stunned Asian beauty up via a rather sloppy but effective bearhug dropped her down with a good push.
       "Unggggghh-OOOOOHMMPFFH." Kim's beautiful face registered excruciating agony as her groin connected with hard leg bone and kneecap.
        "Now you're mine sweetie, ALL mine!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2015, 10:33:36 PM »
         I winced and wondered.
         Kim looked dazed and yes a tad bit helpless (but oh so beautiful) as she dropped to her knees in the knee deep water. Sherry's beautiful face registered sheer confidence and lustful nastiness mixed with catfight naughtiness as she stared at her moaning rival and glanced over at me.
        "Any suggestions or perhaps wishes for our special girl on girl time?" she asked most cattily then ran her tongue slowly across her lower lip. She slowly and stealthily moved toward Kim. She grabbed her by the hair, yanked her to her feet.
         "You're sooo pretty....every inch of you is soooo hot, sooooo sexy," she snickered as she reached out and ran her open hand over her belly and breasts. Kim's dark nipples each received a rather rude pinch. Kim winced. I was surprised she made no attempt to strike or retaliate. Her beautiful eyes did look glazed.
          "i think I have an idea," Sherry cooed as she stepped back a couple of feet. Her eyes seemed glued on her rival who was wobbly on her feet. The blonde cupped her own big beautiful breasts, squeezed them, then tweaked and pulled her stiff nipples...she moaned......
          "Let's see just who's the better woman," she giggled. She stepped up close and personal to Kim who stepped back. A lightning fast stinging slap to the face seemed to deter Kim from any unacceptable ideas.
          "Uhhhhhhh," Kim moaned and Sherry echoed the moan only in a different tone...Kim in uncomfort; Sherry in a bit of snippy victory.....The busty blonde slammed her chest hard into Kim's. Instantly she wrapped her arms around Kim's shoulders and upperback trapping her arms at her sides. She squeezed the Asian beauty hard....I was spellbound in a most erotic dreamlike trance as I watched the blonde dominate her rival slowly; her back muscles, shoulder and arm muscles strained in a most beautiful sensuous feminine definement.
          "Ungggggh, please stop, let me go, Uhhhhhh," Kim moaned her voice low, hoarse and her breath gasping.
          "See even my tits win, Miss China doll," Sherry snarled.
          "Yeah Sherry, get her, squeeze her breathless....."  a shout and an echo?

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2015, 05:50:04 AM »
Amazing story!!!

Please keep posting. Cant wait to see what happens between Sherry and Kim. And the big boobed brunette.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2015, 11:29:38 AM »
kevan,
it has been two weeks, please don't keep us in suspence any longer.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2015, 11:40:52 PM »
      I looked over and smiled at what I saw.Both the other blonde and redhead were coming towards the action. They looked soooo hot. Topless, erect nipples, their breasts sported a bit of sand from the beach; their lovely hair mussed up, their faces showed excitement as they cheered their friend on. I was a bit surprisingly still puzzled as I found myself cheering for Sherry and secretly hoping they would join the action.
      Three to one--Oh, so unfair. Deep down, I secretly wondered was Kim "faking it?" No, no, she really appeared to be losing.
       "Feeling a bit outmatched, or "outboobed" pretty China princess?" Sherry mocked as she squeezed the gorgeous gasping topless Asian beauty even more.
       "Uhhhhhh-Ooooooh, Nooooo," Kim rasped as the dominating topless blonde squeezed her even harder, lifted her briefly off her feet. Kim's long sexy legs kicked, her lovely bare feet stretched out. Even her perfectly manicured toes seemed to signaling a sexy defeat...(or defeet?)
        "Sherry's soooo good at this part," the redhead said smuggly. "Look at how she uses her big beautiful boobs."
        "Oh yeah, remember when she took on her boss at work? That smart ass old broad never had a chance," the other blonde said. The two talked briefly but excitedly how Sherry had met her boss at a bar for drinks (she'd invited her two friends who were nearby); work disagreements were aired; Sherry insulted the older woman (I guessed maybe about fiftyish-they said she was old enough to be Sherry's Mom).
         An all out catfight in an empty partyroom. Sherry stripped her boss down to torn panties....bearhugged her into dazed weakness, then invited her two friends to join her in feeling her up, making her cum several times until she admitted defeat.
        MENTAL DEXTERITY; Multi-tasking whatever. It was enjoyable but extremely difficult to listen to this story and still take in the action between my blonde distraction and lovely Kim. Kim squeaked out an "I give" or perhaps it was a gesture...my boggled mind can't remember....The blonde released the Asian and pulled her completely out of the water's reach and laid her on her back in the sand.
         Kim's magnificent breasts jiggled as she slowly went from panting and gasping for air to normal breathing. Sherry stood over her and drooled. Her two friends were now beside her. The redhead gave her a congratulatory hug. Then to my delight Red dropped her arms and gave the blondes curvy ass cheeks a good slow firm sensuous squeeze. Sherry gasped. The two passionately deep kissed.
         "Hey I want to reward her win too," the leftout blonde whined.
          She playfully grabbed the redheads hair and gave it a quick tug.
         "Ouch, you dumb bitch that hurt." Red swung at the blonde who grabbed her arm and twisted it painfully.
         "Don't mess with me and don't be soooo selfish," the blonde snapped. Red stepped back and the two blondes gave each other a good bearhug breast to breast hug and passionately kissed. Blondie also cupped Sherry's sexy buns then slid one hand around up front and cupped her crotch. Instantly "brief."
          "Ummmmm-Later," Sherry said trying to sound serious.
           "Uhhhhh....Ungggghhh." Kim moaned. She started to get up on her feet. Her face registered both pain, frustration, tiredness. Then that lovely face changed.
           "She's up, Let's have some fun. GET HER!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2015, 09:11:34 PM »
         I watched in stunned amazement as all three beauties worked as a perfect team going after the groggy topless Asian beauty.
         Blondie and Red lunged, grabbed Kim by the hair and one arm, jerked her to her feet as Sherry darted in behind Kim and dropped to her hands and knees right behind her. She looked soooo hot on all fours, her sexy derriere pointed my way. Even the sand on her ass seemed hot....?
        Kim screamed as the two lovelies slapped her face a couple times, then they pushed her backwards; her knees buckled; they wrestled her down forcing her to bend her upper body backwards against the crouched Sherry. The blonde placed her hand on Kim's chin in a face claw.......muffling Kim's screams, her free hand reached down and mauled a gorgeous breast. The redhead kneeled down, cupped a breast and sucked the erect nipple enthusiastically while squeezing the love mound firmly. Kim moaned in both pain and pleasure. Red's tongue teased that mouthwatering stiff dark nipple, then for a few moments had almost the entire breast in her hungry talented mouth. Her fingers slid down Kim's tight abs into her bikini bottoms. Kim's entire luscious body was soon squirming, writing, bucking....too bad that naughty hand muffled her voices true "love notes."
          "Hmmmmmm, that looks like fun, but three against one isn't fair;
           Is it? Or what do you think?
           I forced myself to look away from the sizzling action, turned to see Big Brunette.
           My face must have registered surprise....
           "Hey big guy-try, just try looking at my eyes, not these nice big boobs....I betcha you'd love to have some fun with them, huh?"
          "Ouchhhh. Aiieeeeeee!"

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2015, 10:57:31 AM »
Good to see the big bad brunette back.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2015, 06:20:12 PM »
   My eyes bugged out I'm sure as I tried to ignored the pained winces and yells I knew were coming from my sweet'n'sexy Kim. The big brunette was staring hungrily into my eyes as she carressed her huge beautiful breasts; she crushed them together and began teasing her thick stiff nipples with her fingertips. She smiled, then let out an almost "naughty schoolgirl giggle" as her eyes dropped down to my----?
   "Noooooo-Ouccchh--Stoppppp, Pleaseeee!"
    I turned quickly to see a brand new change of scenery;
 "My oh My how sexy catfight action can turn on a dime on the beach!"
    Sherry was now on her feet; the three beauties were having some nasty fun with the beautiful Asian. They were pushing her around, back and forth to each other; pulling her hair, slapping her beautiful face, swatting her breasts, pinching her nipples. Red suddenly lunged at her, grabbed her boobs, squeezed them hard, drove up a fast knee to her crotch, then pushed her backwards hard to Sherry.
    Sherry grabbed her arms, held her. The other blonde moved in, cupped her own beautiful breasts so that both her erect nips met Kim's nips. Kim moaned and so did the blonde as there was one hot "tit to tit" competition (or connection?). The big brunette snickered as did Sherry and the redhead.
     This excellent competition like "combat" lasted but a few moments, alas. No clear winner-except me.
     Kim seemed to moan the sexiest. I had a feeling her beautiful mouthwatering long stiff dark nipples were more sensitive.
     "Like that sweetie!"
     POW!
      The blonde slapped Kim, then gave her a long hard deep passionate kiss; as she broke the breathstealing kiss, she gave Kim's left breast a good hard squeeze....Kim winced, begged her to stop. That luscious nipple was jutting out....The blonde flashed her pearly whites, dropped down and caught the nipple.
       Just a bit of pressure; everyone froze.
       "Noooo, PLEASE, don't!"
       I held my breath.
       The nastiness was stopped...Blondie stepped back. Sherry snarled at her.
       "What the he-"
       "Hmmmmmm, this feels good!" My mind snapped back to fun and pleasure as I suddenly felt two huge breasts slam into my upper back.
        Arms wrapped around my waist.
        "You make me hot, really really hot!"

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2015, 05:55:29 AM »
Cant get enough of this story!!! One of the best and usually I don't like long stories.  Keep it going!!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2015, 09:18:00 PM »
    "You, just you and me could have some real fun, How about it?" the big busty brunette whispered in my ear; her breath was sweet and hot. I suddenly felt her hand on my tight abs, moving south fast.
     "Don't say anything, just relax and enjoy."
      "Uhhhhhhmmmm-Oooooohhh," at least I think I uttered audible words, or better put, "grunts, moans."
      Her fingers were inside my trunks.
     "Hmmmmm, I just love nice packages...and better yet, I love to unwrap special nice packages," she rasped, her fingers expressing her intentions even better than her words.
      I was still facing the action; the two blondes and redhead had once again wrestled the Asian beauty to the sand. They had become a bit more "nice". They were kissing her, fondling her breasts, tonguing and sucking her nipples as well as "exploring her valley of pleasure." (Alas, only inside her bikini bottoms-too bad they didn't yank that skimpy soaking wet piece of white material down and out of the way).
      Amazingly, erotically they took turns. I felt sorry and happy for Kim all at the same time. Her angry protests and turned to moans sounding both filled with embarrassment, frustration and yes most of all sheer pleasure. She must be getting tired and spent.
       "Here , I wanna face you; let's get close; sorry for the brief pause," big brunette chirped. She slipped her talented hand out; at least one part of me gave a sigh. She moved slowly, deliberately.
        Now she faced me.
        My oh my she was beautiful! Big and beautiful! And those huge bountiful breasts; amazingly little sag; perfect bounce...huge fully erect rock hard nipples.
        But alas; her bounty prevented a good view of the action.
        Suddenly those huge knockers smacked into my chest;she threw her arms around my neck, puckered up and our lips met. Never a more pleasure "tongue tonsilectomy?"!
        Pausing, breaking the kiss she whispered,"You're a good kisser, a really GOOD KISSER.'
        At the "break" I really did listen to her, soaking up the complement. But I turned my head. The redhead had her face buried in Kim's crotch. Each blonde was working on a luscious Asian breast.
       "Noooo, Nuuuuh-Uhhhh,-Pay attention to me, not those crazy bitches...just me," big brunette said rather snippily with angry authority.
        "I hope you won't mind-tooooo much Mr Big Guy, I'm gonna stop our kissin' and try concentrating on something else," she said with a giggle. She stepped back; cupped her breasts from underneath, squeezed them sensuously, tweaked her nipples making them even harder and longer; she let out a little raspy pleasure moan and dropped like a rocket to her knees after moving in fast.
         "Hmmmmmm-Mmmmmmm, time to unwrap a special package!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2015, 11:39:27 PM »
      "Ohhhh, than hungry passionate, I can't wait" look. The brunette had beautiful eyes. She was looking up as her fingers began to "inspect" the package-sill unwrapped.
       She licked her lips, pursed her lips, ran her tongue slowly across her lips again.
       A most pleasant slow tug on my shorts....
       I seemed a bit breathless, almost faint with anticipation.
       Amazingly I hadn't even wanted to look at the action.....I could still hear my lovely Kim's moaning, sometimes pleading.
       "NOW-I'm gonna do you good; I am the best at some things," she half giggled.
       "Lower, pull them down lower, lower"
        She suddenly stopped, pulled the waistband out, took a peek-
        "Oh come on, this is killin'" me I gasped, shouting the plea loudly in my head....
        "YEOCCCCH!"
         One loud incredibly rude interuption...stifled the "eruption."
         Angry fingers buried deep into the brunettes' hair; she bellowed in anger as her head snapped back; her arms windmilled; she almost lost her balance but the dastardly beauty who had caused such a tragedy jerked her angrily to her feet.
        "How dare you? If ANYONE gets him, I do!" Sherry screamed. She delivered one lightning fast slap to the stunned brunette's face, then smashed a cocked forearm hard into those fabulous humongous knockers.
         "Uhhhhhhhh," the brunette gasped as she staggered a bit. Her face morphed into pure rage. She swung a fist; missed; the followup fist clocked Sherry good. The blonde yelped and failed to dodge another punch; this one slammed into her belly button.
         "I'm gonna beat the snot out of you you bitchy arrogant blonde bimbo," the brunette snarled. It seemed like this might have been building for awhile. Both women stepped back a bit and began to circle each other.
          I glanced down; not much of me was showing yet; I suddenly felt a bit embarrassed although I noticed both women had taken a few quick glances at supposedly the "prize or package" that at least seemed to be the current issue.
         I pulled up.
         I glanced over at my poor Kimmie. She was out; motionless; Boy did she look hot; topless, those fabulous nipples still long and stiff and pointing skyward. And my oh my, her white bikini briefs had been pulled down just enough...a neatly trimmed "muff."
         The blonde and redhead were closer than close together eagerly watching the action.
         I heard a couple of shouts. They were cheering for the brunette. Also they shouted that they were going to pound the winner and have some fun "with the big guy."
         Oh my, was my time coming? (cumming?)

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2015, 06:04:24 PM »
       "I'm gonna kick your big fat ass," Sherry hissed.
       "You mean you're gonna try-I've been wanting to pound you for a long, long time," the big brunette said. My mind was quick to imagine what I'd love to see her do to the beautiful blonde. Sherry would be equally hot either as a winner or a loser.
        Wham. Wham. The blonde suddenly darted in and fired two lightning fast punches to each of the brunettes' huge breasts. She grunted, lightly rubbed her wounded twins, then cut loose with a storm of cussing like a sailor.
        Another lunge; Sherry's leg shot out, her foot slammed into the brunette's belly; A loud moan, a fast response; Sherry yelped in disbelief as the brunette grabbed her leg, dug sharp nails into the shapely calf muscle with one hand, grabbed the ankle and foot with the other. A long hard slow painful twist of that sexy bare foot.
       "Yeowwwwieee," Sherry was soon in tears. The brunette jerked the leg just enough to almost pull the blonde off balance. Sherrys arms and upper body moved frantically and yes a bit erotically as she tried to keep her balance.
       "Take her down, take her down!" both redhead and blonde shouted. Both were about only ten feet away from the action now. The blonde was standing behind the redhead; she was cupping the redheads left breast, teasing the nipple with her left hand; her right hand was in the redheads bikini bottoms.
"Red" looked like she was in a dazed dream state. I smiled, felt another twinge in my trunks as I feasted my eyes on the two gorgeous spectators.
      One loud high pitched squeal brought my attention elsewhere.
      Big lovely brunette was twisting Sherry's leg with both hands now; the blonde frantically, furiously tried to keep her balance but Alas she tumbled to the sand. I figured it was just about all over for Sherry as I just knew she was going to get pounced on. SQUISH......my mind figured.
     "Yeah jump on her girl!"

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2015, 08:32:23 PM »
Kim had no trouble handling the brunette, I am sure Sherry won't either.