News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)

• 127 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2015, 10:29:21 PM »
     Both redhead and blonde had suddenly moved very close to me and closer to the fight. I observed just long enough to see them return their previous position; with one exception; both of the blonde's hands cupped the redheads breasts...Red was cooing most erotically. I got the sense that Red's breasts and nipples were so sensitive that the blonde could make her cum, just with her expert nipple play and even standing up.
    "Yeowww!" Sherry's scream of pain instantly made my head spin; she had toppled to the sand.
     One large but kind of sexy bare foot slammed into her ribs, then her crotch. Big Brunette seemed lightning fast; she grabbed Sherry's blonde hair, yanked her to her feet, socked her in the belly then grabbing her head with both hands she slammed the gorgeous blondes face into her big beautiful breasts. Shellys arms flailed; her sexy legs began to slowly wobble. Her muffled protests served only to make the brunette smile most mischieviously.
     "Like my boobs don't you? Enjoy 'em bigtime sweetie."
     The brunette moved around in short quick steps every which way holding Sherry tight; it was a most awkward but highly erotic "dance."
     "That looks like fun? Ever wanted to take hot twat Sherry on?" the blonde asked the redhead. Her fingers were tweaking Red's swollen hard nipples between thumb and forefinger, pulling them outward, tugging them teasingly. A few more sizzling moans of pleasure and Red answered:
     "Hell yes, we could doubleteam her-double our fun, double our chances."
      "Yeah that would be fun-think we could take her?"
      "Sure, looks like she's gonna be much easier-soon."
       Both laughed; they separated, turned sideways so they could still see the action, faced each other. Each carressed the others breasts, teased the nipples hard; then they came together, breast to breast, nipple to nipple. They embraced and kissed each other deeply, most erotically
      "Umpppppph."
       Sherry suddenly was a tad bit free, sucking air frantically, those big beautiful breasts heaving.
       Her big rival suddenly interlocked her fingers with her; a one sided test of strength. The gorgeous blonde was on her knees, whimpering. Big brunette leaned forward forcing luscious Sherry to bend backwards, those perfect breasts, stiff nipples arching skyward.
       "Gonna take you down-then All the way, my lovely submissive blonde BITCH!"
        Big beautiful brunette's massive knockers, their thick stiff nipples hung down as she leaned over. Once again two luscious nipples met two luscious nipples.
        The sun was beginning to set on my catfight paradise arena. Two "titfight" skirmishes....dare I wish for more?
        "AIIIEEEEEE!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2015, 05:52:05 PM »
   One-sided match...big beautiful brunette in total control;
   One miscalculation: Weight-Energy-Strength-Force-Balance?
   One surprised scream as the dominating Amazon leaned too far...too fast...
   Both went down; Blondie might of gotten "squished."
   One fast move-followed by another.
   Sherry rolled out of the way of "INCOMING!"-Er, uh "DOWNFALLING?!"
   As the big brunette landed hard, a flash of movement. Two long beautiful strong legs wrapped around the brunettes neck and head.
   "Now-you big, big boobed bitch, it's MY turn," Sherry gasped for air a bit, her voice strained as she poured all of her beautiful sexy strength out through her legs.
   "Nice jiggle, lots of hot bounce" I mused as the brunette strained and writhed. Her arms, legs and screams all futile. Soon she got weaker and weaker.
   "Such big beautiful tits.....such big targets," the gorgeous blonde snickered as she gave one last squeeze of her legs...the brunette's beautiful body spasmed. Sherry released her trapped, completely dazed, vulnerable prey. She jumped on the brunette's belly and began squeezing and slapping her huge beautiful breasts...very low barely audible moans proceeded from the brunette's quivering but oh how sensuous luscious lips.
    Sherry gave a double handed squeeze to each breast as her thumbs poked and pressed into each nipple.
    "What's the matter? No more fight in you left? How sad....You're no fun? Hey are you too defeated to give me a bit of fun honey?-I got a fantastic idea....How about something spicy, sweet and good to eat?"
    "Nuhhh-Uhhhhh."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2015, 07:19:11 PM »
HOT!
Hottest thing I'd seen in a while...(albeit a short while)
    One gorgeous blonde dropping her bikini briefs, seeing the darker than blonde hair up front, curly, thick, "somewhat trimmed". Sherry gleefully mounted the brunette's face....positioned herself (looked like her hot button was being pleasured by the bridge of her unlucky rival's nose)...
    "uuhhh,Uhhhh, UHHHHH, OOOOOH," Sherry moaned with pleasure as she rotated, gyrated and rode the brunette's face for a wild ride of ascending, intensifying pleasure. The blonde cupped and squeezed her beautiful breasts and tweaked and pulled her nipples as her luscious body broke into a sweat, her lovely face flushed, her eyes expressed that "Ohhhh, my out of this world-look."
     And yes, I felt a bit of a twinge also; I was unaware of how I was moving ever so slightly closer for a better view. (Note; When in a spectator position of a sizzling catfight-strive to remember this-IF you can?)
     "Uhhhhh, OOOOOOOOH-AIEEEEEEEEE!"
     Just before that moment of ecstasy exploding most climaxily (must be a new word-spellcheck...drat);
     Sherry screamed.
     Such a rude interruption. So nastily timed too.
     Red and blondie had snuck up; Each grabbed a single handed handful of blonde hair.
     "Soooo sorry to interrupt," Red snarled as she and her friend spun the stunned totally turned on blonde around.
     Slap. Slap. Whack. Whack.
     Both babes slapped Sherry around. The now naked blonde staggered, stumbled. Adding insult interruption, they snapped fast, stinging punches and open handed slaps to her belly, ribs and breasts.
    "Never thought we could take you before, but we're sure gonna try now, Miss Bitch Sherry!" Red snarled. Blondie giggled. She shot her long lovely leg out and smacked her barefoot into the gorgeous blonde's crotch.
    "Uhhhhh," Sherry gasped.
    Red got behind her, wrapped her arm around Sherry's neck; crushed it against her lovely throat.
   "Gonna have me some fun, the nice feely kind of fun," Blondie giggled as she ran her open palms slowly over Sherry's perfect breasts. She suddenly bent down and lapped at a stiff nipple with her tongue. She reached down and cupped Sherry's crotch, giving it a slow squeeze. Her fingers captured a tuft of thick pubic hair.
     "I just love to pull hair in a girl fight," Blondie snickered as she felt Sherry's body tense and felt her hot breath on her face in the form of a scream.
     "Let's both do her good!"

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2015, 06:49:11 AM »
What a great story!!!
Cant wait to see what  happens next.
Is the brunette done for? What about Kim?

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2015, 02:58:13 AM »
   "So you think you're the Queen bitch, Sherry, huh girl?" Blondie snarled as she got her face only inches from Sherry's.
    "We're gonna make you squirm...submit to us okay? You'll be our horney little bitch for a while," Blondie snipped as Red applied more pressure on her blonde captives' lovely throat; a bit of submissive gurgling, gasping flowed from Sherry's perfect pouty quivering lips. She moaned as a most naughty invasive hand cupped her crotch and squeezed. A rather rude hard sharp thumbnail pressed into her pubic mound painfully as angry fingers did some agonizing naughtiness.
    "Uhhhhh, Ohhhhh, stop, I'll kill you both," Sherry snarled before wincing in pain.
    "Ohhhhh-Really? I don't think you're in a position to do much of anything to us?" Red laughed as she bent Sherry backwards.
     "My lovely blonde princess-hope you have a good chiropractor," Blondie said as she stared at her assumed rival and enemy-that perfect oh so vulnerable body within inches.
     "You have such beautiful breasts, they're perfect sweet Sherry," Blondie quipped as she cupped both of her rival's breasts, she squeezed them hard, slow, painfully digging her long sexy fingers in deep.
      "Yeah, work her tits over, make her beg," Red said. She raised her leg and drove her knee into the small of Sherry's back. She moved her head forward; her hot breath flooded Sherry's ear. Suddenly the redhead was nibbling on her earlobe; Red laughed as Sherry got goosebumps. An involuntary signal to Blondie for tactical change.
     One last painful double nipple pinch. Then Blondie stepped back, licked her lips, cupped her own breasts, teased her own nipples most erotically. One hand fell to her crotch. A bit of playful "diddling." A couple low throaty lustful moans.
      She moved in fast; no angry titty twisting or such painful catfight naughtiness. She bent down, kissed Sherry's breasts, gently tongued each sore but now fully erect rock hard nipple. A gentle slow hand began carressing the captive blondes southern pleasure treasure.
      I was spellbound. Eyes forward, "barometer" pointing out my own eroticism.
      Suddenly sweet hot breath, on my ear.
      Sexy feminine arms wrapped around my waist.
     "I okay now; want to have some fun? You too?"

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2015, 10:38:03 PM »
more please more, we want to know what happens to Sherry and the brunette; I so hope the nameless blonde and redhead get what they deserve
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2015, 03:30:24 PM »
Mmmm I think Red deserves some hot alone time with big soft busy brunette  mmmm  ;D I'd love to see what naughtiness  they can get into !

The blondes can bickering  among themselves!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2015, 11:28:51 PM »
    "Mmmmm, I know you will like this, okay?" Kim teased, and giggled, her breath was hot and sweet.
     All was going a bit blurry as I seemed to be falling instantly into a "gigglepool" of sheer pleasure as her long talented, hungry fingers slipped inside my trunks and found, carressed, touched my "YeeHaw!"
     Giggles were interrupted only my kisses, nippling and sucking on my ear lobe, whispering sweet nothings in my ear (her own language; which I amazingly understood perfectly?!);
     Another Nice interruption; "HaUMMM-You big (er, uh BIG).you soooo Hard..."
     (This Asian hellcat catfighter knew the words and the moves....
     Eeeeeeickkk. I glanced up or rather blinked away my blurriness just intime to see a most erotic sight. Sherry had somehow escaped her gorgeous tormentors; she was crawling on her hands and knees towards us...and looking most sexy and erotic, her face a mix of fear, frustration and yes sheer eroticism (the kind when one woman is dominated and controlled by two lovely rivals)....Red and blondie their lovely bodies in full chase, breasts bouncing, hair blowing in the wind, that determined oh-so-sexy I'm gonna take the blonde queen bitch down," for good this time....
     "Maybe blonde bitch escape-then I make her love slave for me and for you?" Kim giggled. She slipped around in front of me, looked up, pouted her lips, dropped to her knees---
      "Aieeeeee-

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2015, 05:39:50 PM »
Amazing!  :D

Keep up the good work! Would love to see Red have some more time to shine!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2015, 08:58:41 AM »
More please, your fans want to know what happens to the five beauties
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2015, 09:47:18 AM »
       "You like women to fight, YES? And you like this too?" Kim giggled as she gave my "Admiration" a most lovely squeeze, then puckered her lips and began her new quest in earnest. I sucked cool salt ocean side air deeply; my fingers were running through her silky jet black hair...and yes her bobbing head was, er uh, well--
     I made the needed effort to turn my head (yes that one) toward the screaming and the sizzling action. Red had caught Sherry and was furiously yanking her around almost like a paper doll. The blonde cheered her friend on...Sherry was screaming as the redhead was peppering her lovely body with punches...the belly, the ribs, and Oh My, those luscious firm bouncing breasts. One solid punch to the jaw; Sherry staggered backwards the blonde caught her, pinned her arms to her sides and reached around and latched onto those beautiful breasts. Her angry talons dug in deep.....
     "Yeah, pinch her nipples-twist 'em off," the redhead shouted. As her blonde friend held Sherry, red moved in close and began to squeeze her groin. Both began to fondle and tease the captured blonde. Kim was making fantastic progress with her new project....I was giving her great encouragement. Suddenly she stopped. I moaned my disappointment.
     "I like to watch women fight too-when they go for their tits," she said loudly, deliberately emphasizing "their TITS!"
      I would have given a haughty enthusiastic cheer to that idea, however the words caught in my throat. My breath suddenly seemed to change once again.
      Kim, that hot catfighting hussy was directing my attention (er, uh my head) into her TITS. Yes, those long dark sensitive nipples were going, well head to head (so to speak) with her beautiful TITS....she cooed with erotic pleasure as she directed her "twin peaks" perfectly...
    "Nooooo-stop, please! Aieeeeeee!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2015, 01:02:12 PM »
      "You like to get closer to action again, Yes?" Kim didn't really need to ask...I always could move closer; and the action she had just started was more than sufficient. I looked into her beautiful eyes, smiled, and stared at her perfect breasts. Part of me was soooo attracted to those long stiff dark nipples.
        More screams. We both looked over at the "two against one" action. Red was digging her fingers into Sherry's lovely bare foot and biting her toes. Blondie had her other leg, was twisting it painfully, raking her nails over the calf muscle. Kim and I walked closer. Seems a bit awkward, this walk. But more than a bit erotic and totally fun. (For me anyway).
         "You like this very much, Yes?!" Kim kept her hold on my "stiff admiration of current events" as we walked or perhaps better put, "waltzed" towards poor whimpering Sherry.
         "By the way, just for me to know, you like me talk this way?" Kim chirped as we came to a stand still, a few feet from the three hot beauties.
         "What? Why do you ask?"
         "Oh no reason; IF it turns you on and makes you hot, I'll continue the game," Kim queried in perfect English. This raging hot beauty was a mystery; I had a strange feeling she was playing me; a bristle of uneasiness came over me. She smiled, giggled, winked.
          "Oh yes, okay, I make you happy very happy, Yes?!" We both laughed. She motioned towards the action. We both watched intently. Kim backed up against me; the perfectly hot tight ass right where it was most "comfy."
          The panicked, helpless, angry screams had stopped. Sherry was out manned (well out-womaned) and she knew it; she was tired and her two fair-weather friends were determined that they would be in charge-whatever that meant. They each still held a bare foot in their grasp. Each was kissing the foot, the lower leg, those perfect calves, and then upward, headed towards the prize.
           "Stop....please...don't...." lovely, helpless beautiful busty Sherry was on her back, slapping at her two "tormentors." A hard nasty pinch of that lovely supple skin, deep enough to pain the underlying muscle.....Sherry was helpless.....her strength and will were fading fast....heading into sizzling sensuality and melting eroticism. Both blonde and redhead knew how to take down a woman----
           "She, big blondie will lose; that make you happy, Yes?"
            yes, Yes, YESSSSSSS!"-----

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2015, 04:45:49 PM »
      As I found myself once more slipping into erotic ecstasyland, this time due to Kim's talented hand and fingers, I was hoping that Red would see more action. She had seemed to be the most dirtiest (sexiest fighting tactics) babe of the bunch. I wondered just how she could do on her own. Never been much into the "wish" your fantasies into reality, but that was about to change.
      "Let's have some fun with her now," the blonde fairly shouted, sounding a bit bossy.
      "You'd really like that wouldn't you slut? Want her all to herself?" the gorgeous redhead snapped angrily.
       Before the blonde could answer, Red released her captive's gorgeous leg, made a fist; she lunged hard and fast as she fired a rocket speed punch to the blonde's jaw.
       "Uhhh," the blonde gasped, staggered backwards. Red blasted in, sunk another punch into the blonde's belly, grabbed her by the hair, jerked her head down as she fired a knee upwards smacking the hard knee cap into blondies' perfectly positioned chin.
        As the gasping almost "out to lunch" blonde beauty dropped to her knees, Red slipped behind her, reached down and latched onto her beautiful full breasts. A vicious but most erotic tit attack followed.
        Gasps, groans, moans, barely audible pleas ensued but to no avail, as Red squeezed, clawed, mauled those beautiful breasts. She pinched, twisted, pulled and torqued those beautiful stiff nipples with a vengeance before finally, perhaps mercifully finishing her off with a sleeper hold.
        "Sweet dreams blonde bitch," Red said with a lustful smirk as she laid her sleeping friend surprisingly gently to the sand.
         And then the "victory snatch."
         Red cupped the blondes groin, let her fingers do a bit of exploring, then she grabbed a bit of pubic hair, pulled hard and fast. She looked over at us, smiled wickedly, raised her hand and released the "silky fluff" into the breeze.
         "Now for my fun-I earned it; Hey, where the hell do you think you're goin' Sherry dear?"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2015, 11:54:34 PM »
       I watched the redhead charge Sherry who was on her hands and knees crawling away. Red closed in fast, her lovely tantalizing breasts bouncing, her pink nipples seemed extra stiff and a bit bigger. (But that could have been my imagination?!). She screeched to a stop and jumped on Sherry's back. She grabbed some lovely blonde hair and bounced up and down; lightly at first, then hard. She brought Sherry down hard into the sand. She reached backwards and grabbed a sexy ass cheek and dug her nails in hard. Sherry screamed and writhed. She tried to twist free, moved on her side. A couple excellent moves and Red had wrapped her legs around the busty blonde's waist. Red squeezed her hard, soon had her winded, gasping and panting hard for air. A sexy, naughty breast squeeze and a slow hard painful nipple pinch. A brief tussle; blonde was on her back; the redhead mounted her sitting on her belly. A double handful of hair; some sexy painful head bouncing.
      I was close enough to watch Sherry's beautiful eyes glaze; her eyelids fluttered.
     "I oughta twist 'em off, but I'll play nice, okay my lovely?" Red teased as she gave both of Sherry's breasts a good squeezing. She then cupped the breasts gingerly, sensuously teased the nipples expertly with her fingers, leaned down and captured an erect nipple and a good portion of the luscious orb in her mouth. With her free hand she began carressing the other breast. Sherry's face flushed as she began to reluctantly moan.
Very hot and hornifying breast love play for a both short and long time. (Longggg for Sherry; too short for me, Red and most probably my hot friend Kim).
     "Mmmmmmm, I think she should make big blonde bitch touch h-?"
      "Aieeeeeeee!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2015, 09:36:06 PM »
      Rude interruption....How bad the timing was....I started to pout-
      Until I saw the beautiful blondes' fingers angrily twisting and squeezing Red's right breast. Somehow she had been unnoticed as she had lifted her arm and hand upward to a most "vulnerable" target. I noticed a hard sharp thumbnail digging into that perky nipple.
      "That hurts....I wanted Miss Redhead to make blonde bitch touch herself," Kim rasped. She was intently watching the fight and to my delight she had returned to her most favored "catfight" spectator position...(Well mine anyway); her tight sexy ass had backed into me just right; Once again she took my hands as she leaned her upper body back into me...She placed my quite "willing" hands on her breasts...soon she was moaning with pleasure as I carressed her breasts and teased her long hard dark nipples. Occasionally I would nibble on her ear lobe; she really liked that.
     "Hey, watch that, watch that-You like fight, Yes?!"
      Red was once again in seemingly complete control. She had grabbed Sherry's offending hand, bent her fingers back painfully, wrenched her wrist and arm causing the gorgeous blonde to scream in pain. Several hard slaps and some head banging on the beach sand and Sherry offered little resistance. Red slapped the blondes breasts making them bounce with each short hard staccato blow. She grabbed both breasts at the base in her hands and squeezed making the stiff nipples jut out like two mouthwatering cherries.
      "Stop, please stop," Sherry bawled and begged. Finally Red got off of her, let her slowly stand to her feet. She started to turn away. Red caught her by the hair, spun her around a couple of times, then as the two faced each other, Red forcefully, powerfully slammed her into a most erotic bearhug.
       Four perfect breasts crushed together.
       "Gonna squeeze you breathless, you blonde bossy bitch-my boobs are better than yours, cxnt!"