News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)

• 127 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "The Odds Are-" (Beach fite story)
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2015, 09:24:17 PM »
    I watched with intense erotic catfight horniness as both redhead and busty blonde tried to force their rival into submission, grinding their breasts hard against their rivals.'
    "Who do you wish to win?" Kim giggled as I tweaked and teased her nipples. I failed to answer aloud, though silently I found myself wanting the redhead to work over that gorgeous bitchy bossy blonde.
     Suddenly Sherry screamed; I winced as I saw Reds sharp nails dig hard into her back. I heard a thud and watched Sherry's beautiful eyes roll as her head jerked backwards.
     "Good move, nice headbutt," Kim observed, her voice suddenly turning ice cold.
     Red released her bearhug hold, smashed her knee up hard into the stunned blonde's pubic mound.
     I heard the thud; everyone within 50 miles heard the ear-piercing hair raising pained scream. (That probably hurts just as bad as a
"nut-crunch" I surmised.
    "Now finish her off," Kim muttered. Red grabbed an arm, wrenched it painfully hard, slipped behind Sherry. Reaching around and getting dirty-both hands...Naughty, naughty!
     Left hand latched onto a luscious breast; nails dug in deep, twisted the nipple hard and slow; right hand slipped down and angry determined fingers clawed at Sherry's crotch.
     "Aiiiiiiie...Yiiiiieeeee," the hapless blonde shrieked.
      "Redhead will win-this you like?" Kim chirped, her voice switching from icy nonchalantness to sexy, hot interested horniness. (Please note; I like to makeup words as I god sometimes). and yes, many moons ago I got a regular "F" in English, grammar....
      I suddenly wanted to come to Sherry's rescue; I wasn't sure how far Red would go....Kim must have sensed this....
      "You wish I go fight too, maybe help blonde bitch in distress?" Kim asked, seemingly quite sincere. I slipped from behind her to beside her, looked intensely into her eyes. She stared into my eyes, licked her lips slowly, sensuously.
       "I will do whatever you wish, you understand right?" Kim asked giving me a warm "puppydog" look. (I was being played, most likely, all along, but I could care less.)
        To break the intensity (I'm guessing?) she giggled, reached down and cupped my "catfight admiration barometer." Her talented fingers switched my attention up close and personal instantly.
        "Noooo-Stop....Uhhhhhh-Oooooooooh."

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2015, 11:42:51 PM »
The narrator is a two timing meanie, first he cheered for Kim, then Sherry and then Kim again- at least he wants Kim to go to Sherry's aid.

But what is happening to that big bad brunette?

Great fantasy story,.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2015, 07:46:12 PM »
Haha yes he is but doesn't that make it more fun to be teased!  ;)

Mmmm he doesn't want Sherry to win he just doesn't like to see a girl in distress! He is the knight in shining armor type!  ;D

If Kim goes to Sherry's aid I hope Big Bad Brunette comes back and joins in with Red! 2 vs 2!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2015, 07:34:30 PM »
    "You arrogant bitch, how's this feel Sherry sweetie? Like the titty torture or the cxnt mauling best?" the angry redhead asked. She added "intensity" to the urgency of the question with a vicious nipple twist and digging her sharp nails deeper into her shrieking rivals' "sweet tenderness."
     "I go and help poor blonde bitch," Kim said.
      "No-not yet....," I said realizing I was sounding selfish....(Expert fingers = well I wasn't ready to give that fun up quite yet).
       But lest you think I was totally selfish, I continue...
       Out of the corner of my eye I saw yet another interesting bit of action developing.
       Big beautiful (yes naked) brunette was slowly approaching; strange look on her lovely face; mix of pleasure, rage, pain, Her big beautiful breasts bounced just a bit with each step; just up ahead of her the other beautiful blonde was slowly getting to her feet. She moaned, groaned; her beautiful legs wobbled and she gently rubbed her crotch. She whimpered and started to move quickly out of the brunette's path. I smiled as brunette signaled her not to worry; she motioned her to stop, then come towards her.
       Soon they were face to face.
       "Wanna help me?" the brunette said.
       The blonde looked puzzled, then slowly smiled. Both stared into each others eyes, standing motionless. It was quite and erotic sight. An erotic mix of contrasts, catfight style. Both "warrior princesses" bore signs of battle; welts, marks all over and yes in just the "super hot" places of interest as it were.
       Slowly, deliberately the brunette reached out, grabbed the back of the blondes head and pulled her close. She cupped a breast, carressed and squeezed the luscious orb; leaned forward and then lightly at first, then passionately kissed her. They got up close and personal with a lovely embracing bearhug, their breasts meeting, crushing, grinding together.
      "I see, yes, it very smart to wait; how you say, "Wait and see," Kim said with a bit of sarcastic melodrama. She stopped her display of "handplay excellence," winked at me and stepped away. She, like I were now intensely watching two  arena's of catfight action-trying hard not to miss anything. (I was glad Kim decided to wait; perhaps she would know which arena to enter; I would be at a loss to pick-just now).
       Whack. Wham...Thunk-

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2015, 11:41:39 PM »
       Sounds of nastiness brought my attention back to Red vs Sherry. Sherry had broken free and was now paying a price. Red delivered two blistering hard slaps to Sherry's face, a punch to her ribs, then her belly. As the beautiful blonde reeled, sucked air, Red lunged, dropped down, grabbed her legs, lifted her up, then dropped her. I could have sworn I saw lovely Sherry bounce.
       "Okay, go help her; kick the redheads' ass," I whispered to Kim as I gave her some much needed erotic encouragement-a delightful double nipple tease, courtesy my hungry fingers.
        Whumppp.
       "UHHHHHHH!" the loud pain-filled almost animalistic groan of agony, brought a smile to my face. Sherry, sweet little whupped blonde babe somehow shot off a perfect kick to Red's groin.
        Totally unexpected; totally delightful.
        Red cupped her crotch, staggered backward.
        Alas; another surprise.
        My lovely Asian beauties' angry fingers grabbed that lovely red hair-yanked viciously, wickedly. Kim jerked her off balance, wrapped her arm around her lovely throat, latched onto her beautiful right breast and snarled out some Naughty catfight threats or promises (I'm guessin') in her native tongue. For some reason Asian languages spoken by any female sound incredibly hot. Especially when accompanied by dirty catfight moves and tricks-like hair pullin', breast maulin' and ass kickin'.
        Kim was all over the redhead; she quickly had her playing a rather ineffective and helpless defense; Kim attacked her with face and titty slaps, sharp fast staccato punches to the face, ribs, belly. She occasionally would put her in a most sexy but brief hold forcing her to stick out her lovely chest, or a leg. I kept an eye on Sherry who seemed to be quite out of it; she slowly seemed to coming back to reality; she looked sooooo hot....her dazed look morphed into a look on anger. (Not in a million years would I have thought Sherry would relish teaming up with Kim-but then what do I know?)
        "I hold her-come get revenge blonde lady!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2015, 07:04:26 PM »
     "Let me go you little bitch!" Red screamed, her beautiful body strained and pulled; she broke free from Kim, spun around and landed a very lucky punch to the gorgeous Asian's jaw. Kim winced, shook her head, then shot a perfect kick to her leg. Red shrieked, fired a roundhouse punch that smacked the air, where Kim's face would have been a nano-second earlier. A karate chop to the top of the shoulder; an elbow to the back of the neck, a vicious hairpull and Red was in a very different "state of mind."
      "Nuhh-uhhhh, not my boobs please," dazed and oh so vulnerable sexy Red now moaned as the beautiful Asian slipped behind her, got up close and personal, reached around and latched onto those perfect breasts. Kim's expert fingers dug into the luscious firm sensitive mounds, clawed and scraped the stiff nipples viciously.
       "Aieeeeee, YEOUWWWCHHHHIE." Such sexy hot feminine shrieks so familiar to a really good catfight.
        "Shut up! Come get her blondie," Kim hissed.
        Kim seemed in spite of her obvious pleasure, to be a bit pissed at how much Red was fighting and how slow Sherry was acting. I sensed that Sherry was still quite out of it and in pain. Her face was moving from that dazed look to an angry, "I'm gonna kick your ass" look. She moved in slowly, deliberately.
        Red was straining, struggling to break free a bit yet, but her main focus seemed to be on trying to pry the lovely Asians sexy strong fingers from her beautiful breasts. (A battle she was losing, much to my "masculine pleasure, catfight style.)
        "Yeah lady, squeeze 'em, pinch 'em, twist her nips good' n' hard," Sherry snarled as she got within a few inches of her redheaded friend, i.e. er, uh, "Rival."
         Wham.
          "Uhhhhh."
           Perfect punch to the belly. A followup-a longgggggg painful belly claw.
          "Uhhhh-ohhhhh, Stop-let go, please," Red gasped.
        "Nice move blonde princess," Kim said with a mix of "Yea-you go Girl," and a bit of comeuppance-"Try that on me-see what happens?"
           "Wowza!"  Not my audible response but what my mind and "masculine pleasure measure" was shouting at the top of my lungs....or?
            The sight of the beautiful topless Asian mauling the lovely redheads breasts, the gorgeous blonde Sherry also working Red over-(She was now treating the once arrogant redhead to light but naughty shots (punches) to her crotch, punches and slaps to her belly and face)
             And not only that sight but the sight of the big brunette (naked and beautiful) having "fun" with the other blonde. They were kissing hugging, grinding their breasts together; doin' that, and also they would (seemingly playfully) break apart, slap each others faces' lightly, pull hair, squeal, exchange threats of catfight action, and take an occasional light slap or light punch at the other's breasts.
             Oh, if only I had eyes in the back of my head?!!!
             I quickly moved about 15 feet away allowing my eyes to at least take in some of the action in both "arenas"....
             "I hope this will never end," I mused,,I wished hard, very, very hard.....

« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2015, 01:55:52 PM »
Mmmm wonderful new part Kevan   :)

I hope to see Red and sexy brunette as the last two standing maybe leaving with the lucky guy  ;)

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2015, 09:51:31 PM »
       Sherry dug her talons even deeper into the screaming redhead's belly, her thumb jambed into her naval. Suddenly she released the hold stepped back and looked angrily into Kim's eyes. Both blonde and Asian stared daggers at each other; they stood frozen, motionless. Kim snarled out a low gutteral threat (lost in verbal translation but not in body language); (I was breathless, yea, breathless instantly imagining these two sizzlin' babes going at it-(Was this dejavu-maybe dejaview)
       "I let her go-you take her blondie," Kim shouted as she suddenly released her captive but not before one last hot, painful double nipple pinch.
       "Ouccccch," Red bawled as her hands went to her boobs as she fell forward.
       "You're mine, ALL mine," Sherry hissed as she grabbed a double handful of redhair; she jerked the dazed beauty around viciously, pulling her head, seemingly trying to yank that lovely head off. Sherry's beautiful full breasts bounced and jiggled as she did some fancy footwork, her lovely bare feet actually kicking up sand as she pulled her screaming, grunting, gasping rival around by that silky redhair.
       "You like this much, very much," Kim chirped, noting my obvious sign of "catfight action appreciation."
        "Are you gonna fight her next?" I heard myself asking as if there really needed to be intelligent conversation at this particular moment.
        "OUCH-That hurt....you stupid bitch...take this--
        Wham.
         I glanced over just in time to see one very pissed off blonde smack her "friend" hard in the face.
         Big lovely brunette looked stunned. For a second I thought she was gonna cry? Her beautiful face flushed red; surprise turned to fury.
         One fantastic haymaker, i.e. bitchslap sent the blonde staggering. She tripped and started to fall backwards. A flash of motion; Kim caught her just in time. I smirked-Blondie looked grateful but a little miffed as Kim took the opportunity for a quick feel of her lovely breasts. Did I really see a quick nipple pinch???
        "Go fight her-kick her big ass," Kim shouted, as she gave the blonde a rather hard push forward.
         Whooooossh.
         Whoooooosh.
         Thunk.
         "Uhhhhhh-

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2015, 12:19:13 AM »
   Red made at least two wild swings at Sherry. Sherry dodged both of them, sunk her fist deep into the redheads belly. A low pained grunt left the redheads perfectly pouty quivering lips as she sunk to her knees. Sherry looked over at me, and I think she winked just as the edge of her hand came down in a perfect karate chop blow to Red's shoulder muscle. Both Kim and I winced as we heard the shriek of agony come from Red; agonized cry turned to muffled sounds as Sherry clamped her hand over her rivals mouth. Her free hand latched onto a luscious breast; her thumb and index finger quickly found the stiff nipple and began to clamp down and twist the luscious nub.
    Kim looked over at me; she gave me a "Oh my, what do you wish me to do "Master?"  look that would have made Barbara Eden (yes, Jeannie) jealous. She looked so hot, I had to bite my lip to keep from going over and pouncing on her. Her long stiff dark nipples begged for my attention-well at least I assumed they were wishing for "My attention."
    "Hold bitch, I wish to help you," Kim suddenly shouted. She started to move towards her desire when a loud thud caught both hers and my attention.
     Too little, too late. Big brunette's head snapped back, she staggered with a fast series of backward steps and slammed down and backwards into Kim bringing the stunned Asian down and landing on top of her hard.
    "Hey look out China girl-whoops, too late," the blonde laughed as she saw Kim gasping, struggling to get Big Brunette off of her, or at least escape.
    "Aieeeeee.."
     "Like this bitch?"
     "No-stop-please-my boobs, no-Yieeeeee!"

« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2015, 03:25:56 PM »
Mmmm If Red's pouty quivering lips need some hot mouth to mouth from lack of air I'd be more than happy nurse her back to health  ;D  ::)

Action is hot and wild as always! Keep up the fun Kevan!

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2015, 09:59:55 AM »
your work is great,keep posting more ,

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2015, 08:54:08 PM »
      Lovely Sherry was Nasty Naughty Sherry; the busty blonde had the luscious screaming redhead "by the boobs." She was in a most erotic catfight position; she was behind her, had latched onto her rivals beautiful breasts with her angry fingers; squeezing, twisting, milking her. Red's face was flushed, sweat beads on her forehead, that sexy agonized, helpless expression; she desperately tried to pry the blondes talons from her "pride and joys", tugging helplessly at her wrists and determined fingers.
      "Stop-Let go of my boobs, Aieeee."
       My eyes dropped down to the four beautiful legs and feet stomping, stamping, doing a dance in the beach sand. It was a most delightful scene in itself. Sherry had perfectly muscled long tan legs, Red's legs were equally sexy, but paler white, Moving faster, "dancing" faster.
       Suddenly Red let out a most angry but sexy gutteral sound; I watched her upper body stretch backwards, her arms raise up high; and then-in one smooth move she grabbed Sherry's head; a full body, most beautifully executed flip. (Red-a judo master).
        One gorgeous blonde did a head over heels involuntary flip. As she landed hard in the sand, her legs flew apart. Perfect timing for the ultimate Catfight nastiness,.
        An angry redhead shot her leg outwards, her sexy bare foot primed and ready for the most vulnerable target.
        "Yaieeeeeeee!" Poor blonde Sherry; her entire body convulsed in pain as that most unwelcome foot smashed into her crotch.
        Red smiled and snarled and hissed. She leaped like a tigress....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2015, 10:29:00 PM »
        Confident, no super-confident smile on one hot redheads' face - a wayward, wobbly, shaky weak leg kicking, then folding in half-upward pointing kneecap-A lucky involuntary move on the vulnerable blonde's part;  add in gravity, perfect timing. Red's crotch felt the pain; downlow and deep. Perhaps not as painful as what Sherry felt. Sherry watched through glazed eyes as the incoming Redheaded "bomb" landed on her knee and rolled off. Now both beauties tried to recover as fast as they could; each gingerly holding their crotch.
        I was secretly cheering for Sherry. Mostly. I wanted the redhead to pay-in wowza, how many erotic postions could lovely Sherry put her in. I watched as Sherry made it to her knees, then stood up slowly; still grunting and moaning in pain. (Kind of wished I could help make that "sweet spot" feel better? Naaaaah, only a fool (in this case a really horney fool would interfere in a female vs female (add two more) fight).
        "Get off me lady-you big, fat!" Kim hissed as she pushed with all her might, sending the big brunette rolling off of her. Kim leaped to her feet. She looked mad and oh soooo hot. The blonde zipped up and stood beside her. Blondie balled a fist and moved closer towards Kim. I held my breath. Blonde vs Asian....DejaVu-I'm ready for You......(Alas, I digress into funky poetry....Sorry)....
        Lovely, beautiful big brunette was now on her feet. Blondie had to make a decision....She looked angrily, lustfully at first Kim, then the brunette.
        Two balled fists...the brunette looked mad as hell. I looked at her face for three seconds, and those huge beautiful breasts that sported those big, thick mouthwatering erect hard nipples for a few seconds more.
       "Eeeeeyaaahhh." Not just once, but two battlecries-one from the Asian tigress; the other from the blonde. Each suddenly turned on the brunette, grabbed a handful of that beautiful dark hair.
        An angry bellow. The brunette screamed in pain, took a swing...
       Whooosssssh--

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2015, 09:24:31 PM »
      Big angry feminine fist smashed through thousands of air molecules (science anyone?) and the brunette beauty lost her balance and staggered forward a bit. A flash of movement, Kim grabbed her by her hair, tugged her head hard. Blondie moved in fast and slapped her face hard, sunk a punch into her belly. She also grabbed a handful of the stunned brunette's hair. Kim and Blondie jerked the screaming babe around, skilfully ducking and avoiding her awkward but furious swings, each a powerful blow if they had landed.
      Kim shot her leg out, Blondie pushed and their lovely opponent dropped to her knees.
      Whack. Whack. Blondie smacked each big beautiful breast hard with a stinging blow that left a light red mark.
      Kim snickered then grabbed each nipple and slowly twisted the thick hard love nub most erotically, but painfully.
      "Aieeeeee,Eyouccccch," big brunette bellowed.
      "We're gonna have some fun with your big, BIG boobs, okay?" blondie snickered as both blonde and Asian seemed as one as they each grabbed a huge luscious breast in both their hands and squeezed hard.
       I tried hard not to swallow my own tongue as I watched the two babes administer the sizzling doubleteaming titty torture. Twin thick nipples jutted out almost like two cherries atop of two sundaes; (Note: on a hot steamy day at the beach, this kind of "treat" tops ice cream any day).
       "Uhhhhh, Ooohhhhh, Umppphhh." Purely sensual lusty moans and groans from Sherry and her lovely redheaded rival as they were now engaged in a "winner take all" test of strength, their fingers interlocked as both topless lovelies tried to force the other to her knees. Bare feet scrambled, shuffled in the sand. The blonde's fuller breasts, stiffer nipples-they should win, they should dominate.,,,,no, no, "Red's" pink nips were more upturned, but yet-- (the mind boggles..."_
       "Uhhhhhhhh, Noooooooo!"--

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2015, 01:25:49 AM »
    Beautiful blonde Sherry forced Red to her knees. She grabbed an arm, wrenched it and slipped behind her. A scream, a struggle; Red broke free and tried to crawl away on her hands and knees; Sherry pounced....
    The gorgeous topless blonde was now crouched behind the topless escaping redhead; she reached out fast, grabbed a handful of red hair in one hand; she jerked Red's entire upper body back, grabbed her luscious right breast and wrestled her upwards, down and backwards.
    "Yeowwwww, Aiieeeee, Let go my boob, my hair," Red squealed. Sherry pulled the hair, mauled the boob all the harder. She jumped halfway to her feet, jumped on her rivals back, wrapped her strong sexy legs around her waist and then leaned over; a quick sexy tussle and she was behind Red, squeezing the air out of her and now was mauling both of her breasts, pinching, twisting, pulling her nipples.
     "Enjoyin' this part of the show, bigtime," Sherry giggled as she looked up at my "admiration."
     "Whacha want me to do to her now?" the blonde cackled as she winked at me; I noticed her bare foot, the hard heel had dropped down a little bit and was rubbing hard against the squirming, sqealing, begging redheads' pubic mound. Her feet and those cute sexy toes were burying into the sand, desperately, probably trying to gain traction?
      "Hey Mr Big Guy-wanna come help us with this big bitch?"