News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sarah VS Bianka.... WIFE/MISTRESS

• 9 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Sarah VS Bianka.... WIFE/MISTRESS
« on: September 25, 2014, 05:23:23 PM »
Sarah the wife..... 5'6"
{alt}{alt}

VS

Bianka the Man-stealer....5'10"
{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 05:38:57 PM by fighttime67 »

Offline speed

• God Member
Re: Sarah VS Bianka.... WIFE/MISTRESS
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 11:40:33 PM »
Bianka will not only fuck the husband, she'll fuck the wife while the husband watches. That is after she beats her to a pulp in a wild cat fight. Speed

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 01:36:35 AM »
Bianka will not only fuck the husband, she'll fuck the wife while the husband watches. That is after she beats her to a pulp in a wild cat fight. Speed
Sarah is a determined looking little blonde......Bianka is a tough looking bitch....I wonder what the husband will be thinking as he watches the brunette rip into his cute blonde wife???? The poor womqn is getting the shit kicked out of her. I thought she would do better in font of her man. Women generally fight much harder when their hubbies are watching them....

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 02:22:37 AM »
I think Bianka might do just that to the blonde wife. She looks like she would enjoy it too. The hubby would have to see Sarah taken apart and then fucked up that hairy twat by the much bigger, stronger woman. Do you think he would try to help his wife?

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 02:33:51 AM »
I'm going with the Mistress because it's more fun ;)
Good choice!!! The poor little blonde wife is getting her ass handed to her ...and her cute blonde bush. Bianka would beat the woman to a piulp in front of her hard husband. He would enjoy it immensely as Sarah looks like shes a bitch. I have a video of her and she thinks shes the shit. I'll post the link if you guys want. She comes off as a high and mighty cxnt. Bianka would have fun ripping her apart I think

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 07:14:59 AM »
Sarah is cute. But I think she'll get her ass kicked..
You are right again wolverine386....Sarah is definitly a cute woman but Bianka is toying with her. I think the wife wishes she hadn't come home at all. I think Bianka will give the husband a show as she brutalizes the blonde wife. Sarah would  be humiliated by the bigger woman. I think Bianka would enjoy making the little blonde cry and beg in front of her husband.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 02:03:54 AM »
Arent there any more Sarah supporters here?

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 07:12:50 AM »
Bianca will break the wife
Bianka has broken the blonde wife indeed ....unless there are any others who think she might come back

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 05:15:17 PM »
Doesnt anyone think that because the wife is fighting for her man she will fight like a wildcat? Or is Bianka just too much bigger and stronger than the wife, therefor making the wifes plight useless....

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 05:54:17 PM »
I always pull for the wife to triumph, but I think Bianka will destroy the wife in this one.
Yes Bianka is putting the little blonde on the ground