News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

5th Annual Halloween costumed catfight poll/ event sign up !! Haunted asylum

• 31 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
WELCOME ..... To the Raven- Kats Asylum for the crazed catfighters!!  It is said to be very haunted, as well as this years setting for the event!!

LADIES each year, we let you catfight in a different gathering place, for spooky Halloween catfight fun, and fright!!

EACH year, I write a catfight story from the poll .....  Why starting now, as next weekend begins October.
Time to sign up entries ... run the poll. Then hopefully get the story written. To be able to post on Halloween!!
SO YES!! Ladies this means part of the poll, and sharing your costume, you will be part of the story as well!!

SO ladies ......  SIGN up here .. think of your costume, and add that in as well.
How will you dress for the party? Who will win this year? Will anyone survive the haunted asylum??  He he he

Storm
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:33:45 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
Sign me up in my evil nurses uniform ;D

FawnL

I am in as a sexy spy.

looking at the size of your pics I would expect you to be an "Optician" more likely....   ;D

..me... well I have many costumes that I would love to wear, but I think I would come dressed as the SWAT Agent...

{alt} {alt}
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:53:01 AM by FawnL »

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
Welcome to Raven's and Kat's haunted asylum hotel plez book in at reception and prepare to be scared and hurt evil laughter lol :P

Online JT Edson

• God Member
Damn! You have three hot participants so far. I can hardly wait to see who joins them.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
On the dark hill the haunted old asylum the evil nurse Raven is planning world domination in a underground lab doing experiments on the residents  with marlu her evil countapart will they victorious :-*

FawnL

On the dark hill the haunted old asylum the evil nurse Raven is planning world domination in a underground lab doing experiments on the residents  with marlu her evil countapart will they victorious :-*

I have been dispatched on site to stop that evil plan...and I will do !!
I am going to neutralize nurse Raven and whoever will step in...I have been given full power and I will use it.

{alt}
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:15:39 PM by FawnL »

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Hey Stormy! I can't miss your Halloween Party!
Sign me up please! I'll wear my "Vampirella" costume! "Trick or treat"? ;)

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
I'll join again, Storm! My whip is ready to tenderize a few asses!  ;)

{alt}

Offline Smiling_Panther

Re: 5th Annual Halloween costumed catfight poll/ event sign up !! Haunted asylum
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 12:34:13 AM »
Totally in, Catwoman spandex attire"""

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: 5th Annual Halloween costumed catfight poll/ event sign up !! Haunted asylum
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 04:52:12 AM »
The lights flicker on and off ....  Yet it is easy to see. Some very sexy catfighters already going to show, for this years party!!

Ghostly footsteps echo along the hallways... as my assistant cleans some blood from the floor. NO wait I mean fruit punch.. Yes that's right..
Here are the ladies entered so far ...

RAVENKELLY ... A sexy, evil, and naughty nurse. Looking to fill some prescriptions for pain. Giving them freely to other ladies. KELLY is Entered!!

IRENECATFIGHTER ... Looking sleek and sexy as a secret agent. Who knows what mystery will be found at the asylum. IRENE is Entered!!

FAWNL ... Not only is she looking sexy as a Swat agent. She is ready to swat and claw her opponents. FAWN is Entered!!

MARLU ... Arriving from Spain, as the mistress of the macabre. Filling out her costume well in all the right places. MARLU is Entered!!

SERENA77 ... Italy sends sensual heat, and a Vampirella, worth offering a bite or two. Curves and claws ready for combat. SERENA is Entered!!

NATALIA_WAR_KITTEN ... This stunning lady, seems very ready to make the scene. Yet unsure of her costume. Will it be the Wild cat? NATALIA is Entered!!

NATALIAD ... Beautiful blonde mistress, looking to dominate and whip her competition into shape. Maybe just make them beg for mercy. NATALIAD is Entered!!

SMILING_PANTHER ...  Strutting along, staying with the cat family. Sliding into her spandex Catwoman costume, ready to party. SMILING_PANTHER is Entered!!

VERY nice start so far ladies.. PLENTY of more room .. LOOK for my previous stories, written from annual poll. The MORE you ladies have fun with it, and add in, during the poll itself. The more everyone seems to have a haunting good time with it!!

8 ladies signed in so far.... LET"S try for at least 16 !!  OH and YES ladies .. you bring some good naughty or fun ideas into the event. I may you it in some way, during the story itself. SO SEE it runs best, when MORE of you join into the mayhem.

THAT said ...  LADIES.. You can see your possible competition.. Think you can survive the haunted asylum while winning at cat fighting?
JOIN in NOW!!  Wear your fave or sexiest and naughty halloween costume.

Storm 

FawnL

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2014, 09:20:05 AM »
well...getting to the haunted asylum, driving along the dark forest road, as I mentally recall the terms of my mission.
I have been advised to be careful and do not trust anybody over there.
I know that the cxnt Irene from cxnt organization will be there but it is not clear what is her real role.
"I shall take a first look at the place" I think as I get off my car and walk toward the scary dark building....

By the way I see that Irene has added one more of her famous/infamous stamp-size, micro-chipped pictures...
Can you please pass me a magnifying glass ?  ;D ;D ;D

{alt}
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 09:21:03 AM by FawnL »

FawnL

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 10:41:40 AM »
Fawn the SWAT girl  now wants a Magnifying glass ! Why ? to see some of my  chips and microchips ! She always  wants to see more of me ! ! Needs to be closely observed . Every inch of her , right from the top to the bottom of her stllletoes.
She asks the Evil Nurse for a magnifying glass ! And she looks quizically at Fawn.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQscuk0fZydPLcn8dtpAmG-gVN1ShwRrt9xlz09rZXP0aCC2bEeEIk6dFk
 ;) ;D

..well..I guess you pay this website a fee for posting your pics, according to the size...so you might go for the new package offer  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:49:40 AM by FawnL »

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2014, 12:30:27 PM »
Working in my lab I make cat bombs and mutate residents in to killer assassins and zombies as I ransom the world for 100,0000 pounds as I watch all my guess ha ha haaaaaa :-*