News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Amy vs Sandra

• 37 Replies

Offline Barbara_Sits

• God Member
Amy vs Sandra
« on: September 28, 2014, 05:08:35 PM »
Amy and Sandra hate each other that have fought a few times   Time to settle the score once and for all    Fistfight  for each vote won bye will = 10 punches from the mounted postion
Beating your Ass

Offline Barbara_Sits

• God Member
Re: Amy vs Sandra
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 05:10:29 PM »
Amy
Beating your Ass

Offline Barbara_Sits

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 05:11:47 PM »
Sandra
Beating your Ass

Online bush

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 05:24:26 PM »
Amy gets win

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 07:03:50 PM »
Don't vote for Amy - she's a filthy coward who likes to jump drunk girls. She's too scared to do anything to a sober girl cause she knows what's happened in the past.

Fuck this poll. Face me for real Amy you cowardly bitch. Stop fighting your fights from behind a keyboard. You are well and truly in for it this time, there's nowhere to hide, I'll call to your door if I have to.

Offline Holger (mogli1973)

• Love chat about catfights, titfights or sexfights
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 07:35:10 PM »
a very hard decision... both looking very close to each other but after a hard fight Sandra will win
Sandra gets my vote

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 10:08:29 PM »
Team Amy Gill

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 10:51:58 PM »
Don't vote for Amy - she's a filthy coward who likes to jump drunk girls. She's too scared to do anything to a sober girl cause she knows what's happened in the past.

Fuck this poll. Face me for real Amy you cowardly bitch. Stop fighting your fights from behind a keyboard. You are well and truly in for it this time, there's nowhere to hide, I'll call to your door if I have to.

Don't cry Sandra!! L.O.L! You always were such a sore loser! I don't give a fuck what you do, haven't heard my doorbell ring yet! I'll fight you and beat the shit out of you again if that's what you want!? Just name your time and place you stupid cxnt!

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 11:13:55 PM »
Sandra hands down.

Offline Ivo23

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 11:50:10 PM »
Amy win!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 11:53:22 PM »
I'll kick the crap out of either one of these bitches.  I want winner!!

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 05:41:24 PM »

Don't cry Sandra!! L.O.L! You always were such a sore loser! I don't give a fuck what you do, haven't heard my doorbell ring yet! I'll fight you and beat the shit out of you again if that's what you want!? Just name your time and place you stupid cxnt!

I'm back this weekend (unlike you I have a job) so come and look me in he face and try saying the shit you like saying here you ugly bitch. I can't wait to get my hands on you. The fucking cheek of you bringing it back here, just shut your mouth and fight me fairly instead of jumping me after 10 shots when I'm in heals. You're a sneaky devious bitch

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 10:58:02 PM »
OMG someone's got their Bridget jones knickers in a twist!!! L.O.L!

Yeah I'll do that, I'll look you square in the eyes and tell you what I think of you! Then I'll beat the crap out of you once again!! You're fairly losing this poll too... Oh dear!!!

Oh by the way, how's your face looking after two weekends ago!?? Probably an improvement for you you ugly tramp!

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 08:19:02 PM »
I voted for Sandra, just to piss Amy off!

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2014, 09:19:59 PM »
Sandra hands down.
LMFAO........Amy.......Hands down!!