News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Amy vs Sandra

• 37 Replies

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
Re: Amy vs Sandra
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 10:04:52 PM »
OMG someone's got their Bridget jones knickers in a twist!!! L.O.L!

Yeah I'll do that, I'll look you square in the eyes and tell you what I think of you! Then I'll beat the crap out of you once again!! You're fairly losing this poll too... Oh dear!!!

Oh by the way, how's your face looking after two weekends ago!?? Probably an improvement for you you ugly tramp!

How's my face looking???

A hell of a lot better than your ugly mug and it's going to look even worse when I'm done with you.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 10:40:49 PM »
This reminded me of what Amy fighting Sandra would be like!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p2DrTNWeng&index=18&list=FLmgCu174lJNt2DMgijrNDtA

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2014, 11:17:06 PM »

Yeah I'll do that, I'll look you square in the eyes and tell you what I think of you! Then I'll beat the crap out of you once again!! You're fairly losing this poll too... Oh dear!!!

Oh by the way, how's your face looking after two weekends ago!?? Probably an improvement for you you ugly tramp!

How's my face looking???

A hell of a lot better than your ugly mug and it's going to look even worse when I'm done with you.

Disgustingly ugly as ever in that pic! And as I said before, I'm here waiting for you and I would love nothing more than to see you come up to me!! You got of light compared to what I'll do to you if you come near me!!

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 08:21:24 AM »

How's my face looking???

Disgustingly ugly as ever in that pic! And as I said before, I'm here waiting for you and I would love nothing more than to see you come up to me!! You got of light compared to what I'll do to you if you come near me!!

Pm sent. Put up of shut up you jealous bitch.

Offline Martine Gleeson

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2014, 11:58:05 AM »

How's my face looking???

Pm sent. Put up of shut up you jealous bitch.

Care to share details!?

Offline Martine Gleeson

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 01:46:58 PM »
Do these two miserable sows ever fight or do they just shout crap at each other????

Look who's talking!! You look like such a cxnt. You're obviously all talk!

Offline Sexty--Jordan

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 02:15:41 PM »
I voted for Amy.........she will humiliate Sandra
"Every Woman is a LESBIAN at Heart."

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 03:22:39 PM »
Please someone throw a punch before I fall asleep.

Offline sahrablade

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »
Come on Sandra, time to beat her

Offline Martine Gleeson

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2014, 06:33:51 PM »
right result though Amy would deserved a few more votes

Sooooo close!!!! Bet they're fighting tonight. Sounded like sandra challenged Amy! Maybe she called over and gave her a beating!

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2014, 07:10:11 PM »
I'm ready to give the bitch another hyding tonight! She's so ugly isn't she!?

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2014, 04:11:35 AM »
i voted for Amy, it will be close but i think she has this

Explain to me how we should decide?  Neither does anything.  Stupidist poll EVA!!!! Glad its not just me but WORST POLL EVA

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2014, 01:32:42 PM »
I voted for Sandra.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2014, 04:57:25 PM »
A double beating for the bitch.

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2014, 05:50:09 PM »
A double beating for the bitch.

What the fuck are you talking about FUCK FACE!?!? I hammered you! I broke your fucking nose and gave you a black eye you cxnt! Who gives a fuck about a poll!!?