News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Trophy Hunter

• 1 Replies

Offline jackhammer

The Trophy Hunter
« on: October 01, 2014, 03:34:37 PM »
Kelly was a real bitch, that much is for sure.  Though no one ever called her that to her face.  She was pretty, sure, and fit, but no one would call her feminine.  She was 5' 8" 145 and had a swimmers build, strong shoulders and lean legs.  her stomach was tight with a round firm ass.  She was sexy, but completely flat-chested.  This was the bane of her existence.  She had just moved to a new apartment building and she was sizing up the locals at the pool.  There was a bit of talent in her age group, and she was going to be the new queen.  She noticed there about 5 young women sitting together and she decided to meet them.  She put on a sheepish new-girl act and asked them if they knew where a good spot to go for drinks was.  They naturally invited her to sit and sun with them and they proceeded to make small-talk about this and that.  "where are you from?"  Etc.  She was in.

She decided that Katie was the alpha in this group:  a big 5'10" blonde beauty with a comely hour-glass frame and big, firm tits.  She also was loud, vocal and appeared to be no push-over.  Kelly knew she'd pick a time to put her in her place.  But first she'd collect some trophies from some of the other girls.

Jeannie was the first target: tall, tiny waist and perky tits made her an easy target.  She might be able to collect it without a fight.  She went to Jeannie's door when she knew no one else was home.  Sexy, long-haired blonde Jeannie was cordial but surprised to see her new "friend" at the door.  "May I come in?"  She was let in and she proceeded to tell Jeannie to remove her bra.  "What?  are you nuts or a lesbo?"  Kelly told her that she was the new leader and if she didn't give her bra up voluntarily, she'd "tear it off and rip your tits off".  Jeannie knew she was no match for Kelly physically and reached behind her back under her shirt and unhooked her beautiful black bra, pulled the straps out of her sleeves  and handed it over.  Kelly advanced toward her, pushed her against the wall and put her hands on Jeannie's soft, pert boobs through her tight thin shirt.  "Good choice, bitch" She gave a firm, sharp squeeze eliciting a quick squeak from Jeannie's soft, feminine lips; "ahh!"  Her grip was incredible.  She pushed her to the floor by the tits and left with her trophy.  Jeannie laid on the floor and rubbed her chest.  She was ok, but was scared and a bit angry for letting this bitch own her like that.  She realized she was smaller but big enough to fight back and was mad at herself for being a wimp.

Kelly wasted no time.  She went right to Heather's door and knew she'd probably have to fight the fiery red-head.  Heather was shorter: 5'5" and a little more solidly build with nice big c-cup sized jugs.  She said "what's up" to Kelly and opened the door to let her in.  Kelly told her to "cough up the bra or prepare to get milked".  Heather told her to get fucked.  Kelly grabbed Heather by the hair and forced her to the ground landing on top of her. "fuckin bitch" Heather spat.  Unluckily for Heather, she was wearing only a bathrobe over her bra and panties, so she was vulnerable to attack and her nice rack was easily accessed by her attacker.  Kelly yanked her bra had through her now open robe and it popped loose.  Heather slapped Kelly in the head, but Kelly shrugged it off and grabbed Heather's tits and mashed them together.  "It's over, whore"  Kelly taunted.  As she squeezed.  "Ahh! My Tits!  Let go, you bitch!"  "I promised to milk you if you didn't hand it over and I keep my promises."  Heather was now grasping Kelly's wrists trying to release her grip.  "No!  AH! Fuck!" Kelly kneaded Heather's rack until milk gushed.  The beaten girl lay on the floor as Kelly finished stripping her of her pretty bra and got up to leave.  "Thanks!, got milk?" Kelly laughed as Heather was moaning on the floor, gently holding her sore rack.

Kelly had issues for sure.  Her flat chest made her hate any girl who had a nice chest.  Her aim was to humiliate them using the very thing they had that she didn't.  They looked SO confident walking around all slutty with their tits stuck out.  She'd make them pay.  She'd done it every time she'd gotten the chance.  Infiltrate a clique, collect the trophies, take down the leader, then move on.

With two trophies collected, she needed to work fast before the others got wind.  Though she doubted they'd talk.

She knew Nikki would be trouble.  She was Kelly's size, but had huge D-cup tits.  Big-chested girls were usually tougher because she couldn't just squeeze them to submission.  She had to combine tactics.  When Nikki opened the door, Kelly rushed her before she knew what was going on, punching her in the left tit hard.  Nikki went down and held her big tit with both hands.  "you fucking loon, what the fuck?"  Kelly was on her rolled her over onto her stomach.  " I collect bras and I've come for yours.  Will you give it up, or do you need a milk shake?"  She purred into Nikki's ear as she yanked Nikki's long black hair.  "Fuck you, Kelly!"  Kelly unhooked Nikki's red bra while sitting on her back.  She rolled over and pulled Nikki's hair bringing Nikki on top of her, both of them facing up.  She got both her hands under Nikki's unhooked bra and palmed her prize tits.  She gave them a firm squeeze.  Nikki could feel the power in her grip and knew she was finished.  "ah" She squeaked.  "Ok, you win, you can have it."  "Too late." Kelly whispered in her ear.  With that, she squeezed Nikki's tits hard "Aahh!"  the big girl cried.  Nikki tried to pry Kelly's hands loose, but Kelly pulled Nikki's huge rack up and down then apart and smashed them together with a smack. "oohh"  Cried Nikki.  "oooh, you bitch!"  Kelly slid out from behind Nikki and said " who are you calling a bitch, you big-titted cxnt?"  She straddled Nikki's stomach and pinned Nikki's arms under her knees.  She grabbed Nilkki's tits, pinching the nipples in each hand and said "who's a bitch?"  Then Kelly crushed Nikki's rack.  "AAAHH! No!" "Who's a bitch?"  I'm a bitch!  AHHH! Stop!"  Kelly got up and ripped the red bra from Nikki's arms and walked out.  Nikki rubbed her tits gently as tears ran down her face and milk seeped from her prized rack.

Not much of a fight, Kelly thought.  She thought surely Nikki would give her trouble.  But that surprise tit-punch worked perfectly.  Kelly stuffed Nikki's big bra into her purse with Heather and Jeannie's and went to Jessie's door.  Jessie was lean and tall and had a tight, b-cup rack that looked big on her skinny body.  Kelly knew that once she got her hands on those little tits, Jessie would be done.  She knew skinny girls with nice racks were easy prey.  But Jessie wasn't home.

Kelly decided to go right for the prize.  Katie's door was next, she could finish her collection with the easy-to-beat Jessie later.  Katie answered the door in a bad mood.  "What?"  Kelly wanted to rush Katie like she did Nikki, but Katie's attitude through off her timing.  "Could I have some milk?  I'm all out."  She smiled inwardly at the ironically clever lie.  Katie Went to the fridge and unfortunately for Katie, unlike the others, Katie was wearing a bikini, The other girls at least had some protection against Kelly's attack, Kelly saw a chance went Katie bent over to get the Milk, she came up and kicked Katie in the cxnt, dropping her in one kick.  Katie cursed and went down gripping her aching pussy.  "what the fuck..." Kelly pulled her on her back and sat on her face in a reverse facesit.  She peeled the bikini top back off Katie's tits, exposing the most beautiful set of tits she'd ever seen.  "I'm the queen now."  Tell me where your bras are and I'll take one and leave your pretty tits alone."  "Oh..."  Katie moaned.  for a little encouragement, Kelly put her strong hands on Katie's treasures and applied some firm pressure.  Kelly was not aware of how sensitive Katie's big rack was, Katie was already beaten, and she'd not even messed with her chest.  Even if Katie wanted to fight back, she was on her back with her tits out and this bitch had her in a firm grip.  Her precious chest could get messed up bad if she were to resist.  "ahh  please. no. just take one,you win"  Kelly was disappointed.  "I thought you were gonna put up a fight, you're no queen.  You're a disgrace."  At least Heather and Nikki resisted.  She got up and knelt next to Katie and slapped her across the face.  Then she took both hands and slapped Katie's big tits together.  "Ooohh"  "I lied, bitch, tell me I'm the queen or you'll get some more"   "No more please, you're the queen" Said Katie while cupping her big tits.

Kelly chose a green bra from Katie's drawer and went to finish off Jessie.  She knew that like Jeannie, one quick tit-punch or slap across the rack and Jessie would quit without a fight.  The tall skinny ones with medium tits were the easiest.  Jessie opened the door and Kelly pushed her way in she quickly slapped Jessie across the chest and got ready to pounce on the hapless girl.  Jessie stumbled back onto her perfect ass and clutched her chest.  The slap caught both tits squarely and the pain was paralyzing.  Hearing the knocking, Jeannie saw this from across the hall as she was still steaming from her earlier humiliation.  She ran out in only her bra and panties and jumped on Kelly's broad back throwing her arm around Kelly's throat.  This was quite a vision:  a perfectly shaped picture of femininity piggy-backed onto a thick, strong horse of a girl.  Kelly began to choke, so Jeannie, stronger than she looked, applied more pressure.  Her toned bicep flexed as her tits bulged in her push-up bra that was pressed against Kelly's back.  Kelly started going down but managed to throw the much-lighter rival over her shoulder and onto her back.  Jeannie scrambled to get up as Kelly staggered over to her.  Jeannie knew she did not wish to scrap with this beast one-on-one, but she used her arms to cover her face and chest fairly well.  Kelly punched her in her flat stomach doubling her over.  Kelly then grabbed her pretty pink push-up bra  from her back as she was bent over and ripped it off in one big tug.  Jeannie's tits pointed out proudly as she stood up.  She knew this bitch was going to go for her pretty rack and looked for a way to somehow stop this fight without getting milked or worse.  Jessie was recovering from the mighty tit-slap and came up behind Kelly and kicked her in the pussy.  When she doubled over Jeannie kicked her in the face and sent her to the floor.  Jessie jumped on her and straddled her stomach.  She punched Kelly once in the face but then Kelly reached up and grabbed Jessie's tits in each hand  through her tight t-shirt and pulled her off to the side wrenching the poor girl's pretty tits painfully.  Jeannie launched herself onto Kelly's head kneeing her in the forehead and landing in a face sit.  She had one of her arms pinned with a knee, but the other was free and grabbed her bare left tit.  "AH!"  She knew she'd be beaten quickly if she didn't get this hand from her sensitive breast.  She quickly half stood up and Kelly's  grip held painfully for a half second pulling Jeannie's boob but then slipping.  Jeannie pinned the other arm and planted her pussy on Kelly's face.  She moved her small bikini aside and told Kelly "You're my bitch now!  Eat that pussy, bitch!"  Kelly replied "you skinny whore, I should have milked you when I had the chance".  Jessie had recovered and come over handing Jeannie her bra back.  "hold on one second, Kneel on her arms for me , will you, Jessie?"  Jeannie then leaned over and slapped Kelly in the face with her pretty little tits.  Then she dug her hand into Kelly's shorts and yanked her pussy hair.  Kelly finally broke down sobbing. 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 09:13:35 PM by jackhammer »

Offline jackhammer

Re: The Trophy Hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 03:35:29 PM »
Katie Pic