News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dirty Dancing?

• 20 Replies

Offline Reddy

• God Member
Dirty Dancing?
« on: October 02, 2014, 06:40:24 AM »
I've made several starts on this idea for a while but maybe this one will  run the course
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 03:24:34 PM by Reddy »
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
Re: Dirty Dancing?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 08:32:54 AM »
*gets popcorn* This gonna be good...
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 04:25:37 PM »
All right, I haven't done but the one render so far.  The story behind the pics is this, Young east Texas boy goes to work in the oil fields of west Texas,  while there, he and some friends go to a strip joint where one of the girls, Chrissy meets him they date for six months during that time Dave gets an uneasy feeling about her and breaks it off.  Chrissy isn't happy about this and keeps showing up where he is around town acting publicly amorous with him making him uneasy.  As a result Dave moves back to east Texas to a small town outside of a large city.  There he meets Nancy who is working her way through college as a dance instructor.  a year later they are married.  Dave works off-shore on the oil platforms and is away two weeks at a time and off one. 

Meanwhile, Chrissy has moved to the city in search of dance instructor to help her with her skills as a dancer and hopefully get a job at one of the upscale gentleman's clubs in the city She had searched for Dave in several of the larger towns on her way  across the state.  Being the stalker that she is she found their marriage license online and found where they lived and that Nancy was a dance instructor.  She goes to her studio and finds her offering her $300.00 a lesson.  After the Exppensive wedding Nancy jumps on the opportunity  and stats her lessons that day being paid in advance for 10 lessons.  When Dave came home that weekend she told him about the client and that she was from west Texas.  Dave sort of froze and asked her name when she told him he told her to turn her down that he had dated her and though she was a crazy.

Basically, it is a story of a female stalker and the husband and wife she stalks.  I'll be putting a couple of pics up a week, so, check back to this email.
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 11:18:11 AM »
I like the set up so far.

Offline zazzazu

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 06:22:59 PM »
it's going to be a pretty impressive dancing session

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 01:39:56 PM »
I might put up one more tonight
Red

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 02:53:35 PM »
Comments are appreciated....

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 06:13:00 PM »
finished one of these too and forgot to post it.

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 07:53:50 PM »
And the first shot is fired. I am curious which is Nancy and which is Chrissy?

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 10:58:44 PM »
Nancy is the blonde Chrissy is the brunette thought the wedding ring would give it away...lol

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 12:16:14 AM »
Totally missed the wedding ring. I should pay more attention.

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2014, 04:18:45 PM »
posted to wrong thread
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 04:21:25 PM by Reddy »

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 06:13:38 PM »
only one for today

kjedi1

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2014, 10:22:00 PM »
Love the pics and the 80's themed attire, rawr :D

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2014, 06:14:04 PM »
Christine suddenly realizes unlike stealing a boy friend from another exotic dancer this time she was stealing a husband from a wife that wasn't going to let her "take" anything from her much less her husband.

This render needs some tweaking but since it was getting close and get so little time to work on these right now, I thought I would post it.