News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dirty Dancing?

• 20 Replies

Online JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Dirty Dancing?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 01:58:03 PM »
Christine suddenly realizes unlike stealing a boy friend from another exotic dancer this time she was stealing a husband from a wife that wasn't going to let her "take" anything from her much less her husband.

This render needs some tweaking but since it was getting close and get so little time to work on these right now, I thought I would post it.

LOVE IT!

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 08:02:38 PM »
the punch from Nancy as she pushed off from the wall, was landed square on Chissy's jaw. it sent her flying backwards with Nancy right behind her....
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2014, 12:33:28 PM »
Your art is aweome, I am loving this story!

Thanks for the comment, and leave as many as you like it keeps the story near the top of the list and let's others see it.
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline cletus

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 09:52:06 AM »
good work

Offline Janis_W81

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2014, 10:54:45 AM »
when is the next addition?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 10:57:25 AM by Janis_W81 »

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2014, 11:00:07 PM »
Angry as hell Nan pushes off the wall her fist connecting solidly with Chrissy's chin the two tumble to the floor.  The back of Chrissy's head  strikes the floor with a cracking thud with Nan landing on top of her adding her weight to the intense head first landing.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 11:06:46 PM by Reddy »