News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alexa Chung vs Elodie Frégé

• 8 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Alexa Chung vs Elodie Frégé
« on: October 02, 2014, 04:44:24 PM »
Alexa Chung (30) conducted a Youtube interview with Elodie Frégé (32) and told her that she had never won an arm wrestling match, her most recent attempt consisting of being beaten by Cher Lloyd. She then told Elodie that she wanted to arm wrestle her and make it her first ever win. Elodie, after translating Alexa's words into French in her mind and understanding the insult the bragging girl had just thrown at her, is anything but amused, and replies to her, 'Well, yes, of course you can continue your wishful and frustratingly unsuccessful thinking with me - okay, I'll arm wrestle you!'

However, the mutual dislike of each other eventually drives the two young women to more drastic means of settling things, and one day they meet in the ring for a kickboxing match...

Video: Alexa Chung and Cher Lloyd arm wrestling (watch the dialogue at the start, then 3:30)

http://youtu.be/uFZ4Dwsq9PE

Elodie Frégé: 32 years, 5'6.5", 56.5kg

Alexa Chung: 30 years, 5'8", 56kg
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 04:47:22 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Alexa Chung vs Elodie Frégé
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 04:48:26 PM »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 04:51:13 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 04:52:45 PM »
Above: Alexa Chung

Below: Elodie Frégé
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 04:57:41 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 04:58:00 PM »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:03:25 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 02:44:38 PM »
Alexa is a skinny frail little adorable girl. She looks so weak. I bet she has a chance only vs Keira Knightley.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 08:23:42 AM »
Alexa with her skinny Body is no challenge for pretty french Maid Elodie. Better let fight the french beauty against black darling Zoe Saldana, so we would see a damned heatful Ladiesfight with many turns. Both had to fight in hot silk Nylon Dessous, Elodie wears shiny white Nylons and Zoe wearing glittering dark Nylons.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 01:27:18 PM »
Elodie Frege beat easy skinny and frail girl.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 03:32:05 PM »
Considering how Elodie is largely considered to be at the very bottom of the pile it's phenomenal how she slaughtered Alexa. That was probably the utmost challenge which should ever be given to Alexa, but even so she's tall, healthy and not a couch potato, she could do other fights and wouldn't necessarily have to lose. I think the Keira Knightley suggestion is a good one, that girl might even be thinner than her, I've seen pics of Keira which show that she's completely boobless, with a protruding ribcage for a chest. I'd find it interesting to see if Alexa can manage her! 

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 03:12:46 PM »
Alexa with her skinny Body is no challenge for pretty french Maid Elodie. Better let fight the french beauty against black darling Zoe Saldana, so we would see a damned heatful Ladiesfight with many turns. Both had to fight in hot silk Nylon Dessous, Elodie wears shiny white Nylons and Zoe wearing glittering dark Nylons.

Zoe Saldana vs Elodie Frege will be an explosive fight!!!! Maybe some poll to come?

{alt}{alt}

This is a HOT match up!