News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Who should Challenge Uberfrau

• 20 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
Who should Challenge Uberfrau
« on: October 02, 2014, 08:57:09 PM »
It had been several weeks since Wonder Woman and Uberfau's epic battle in the ring. The world was still struggling to comprehend what it had witnessed. The invincable Wonder Woman was destroyed by her blonde German foe. Uberfrau had accomplished her mission and broke the Amazon Princess who had since vanished from all public sight. The German Superwoman however basked in the glory of her victory , she was photographed constantly wearing the iconic tiara of the conquered Wonder Woman.
Uberfrau issued a challange to the world wide press.... She would gladly battle any Superheroine who dared challenge her for Wonder Womans tiara.

-Who should challenge Sybil Dannings Uberfrau to win back the tiara ?
Any ideas actress or character ?

Id like to take the best ideas and run a poll

{alt}

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Who should Challenge Uberfrau
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 10:57:13 PM »
With the princess of the amazons Wonder Woman broken and destroyed by her the universe seems turned upside down, I'd find it hard to find a new opponent after the only one who could have conquered her failed. The evil female might be the ultimate ruler, and the world may have to surrender to her.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 12:20:36 AM »
Another one of Wonder Woman's arch-rivals, Nubia (Jayne Kennedy), is furious that the German has beaten her nemesis and robbed the African princess of the glory of destroying Diana herself.  She now challenges Überfrau to battle to prove that it was Nubia who should have beaten Wonder Woman.  The blonde, of course, is just as anxious to defeat her dusky challenger and prove Aryan supremacy.

{alt}{alt}{alt}

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 12:26:53 AM »
Jayne Kennedy? I love her as a girl!   :D

V

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 02:17:36 PM »
It had been several weeks since Wonder Woman and Uberfau's epic battle in the ring. The world was still struggling to comprehend what it had witnessed. The invincable Wonder Woman was destroyed by her blonde German foe. Uberfrau had accomplished her mission and broke the Amazon Princess who had since vanished from all public sight. The German Superwoman however basked in the glory of her victory , she was photographed constantly wearing the iconic tiara of the conquered Wonder Woman.
Uberfrau issued a challange to the world wide press.... She would gladly battle any Superheroine who dared challenge her for Wonder Womans tiara.

-Who should challenge Sybil Dannings Uberfrau to win back the tiara ?
Any ideas actress or character ?

Id like to take the best ideas and run a poll

{alt}
sara underwood as bustice ?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
Re: Who should Challenge sue price nemesis
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 03:09:55 PM »
Sue Price as Alex was in a number of moves in the early 90's called  "Nemesis" (2 to 4 i think) They was a scfi low budget terminator /mad max type moves but she could give the Uberfrau a hard time.

love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Online Raypops

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 04:01:56 PM »
  How about Caroline Munro?

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 06:12:13 PM »
Perhaps Wonder Woman's younger sister Drusilla (Debra Winger) decides that her big sister's loss had to have been a fluke, and sneaks away from Paradise Island in an attempt to reclaim honor for the Amazons.   (I suspect it would turn out to be a bad idea for her, but I doubt she'd realize that until it was too late.)

I love the Carolyn Munro suggestion.  Perhaps she's been enhanced by the allies as an English counterpart to the missing Wonder Woman.  That could be pretty cool. I like the Nubia idea also. 

Maybe Supergirl (Helen Slater or perhaps Laura Vandervoort) arrives during the war in this reality, but her powers havent fully developed yet, so she's on a par with Uberfrau.   Or, better yet, follow the comics and make it Power Girl, who could be excellently represented by Gemma Atkinson.  

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/328/7/b/7be22663a878e2ed3b978e7267beea4c-d206i5h.jpg

So many interesting options...

-JM
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 06:15:20 PM by Jebediah Morningside »

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 07:02:48 PM »
Perhaps Wonder Woman's younger sister Drusilla (Debra Winger) decides that her big sister's loss had to have been a fluke, and sneaks away from Paradise Island in an attempt to reclaim honor for the Amazons.   (I suspect it would turn out to be a bad idea for her, but I doubt she'd realize that until it was too late.)

-JM
like this Drusilla rushes off finding her sister hurt trying to return to Paradise Island and goes to confront the Uberfrau.
 Just put some pictures in to a story bored to show how this may work out.

Don't know if blonde wound be any better then wonder girl. Dose not look like she is :)
{alt}

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 11:17:23 PM by steph-wh »
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 08:58:20 PM »
Or maybe the Russians enhance The Black Widow and send her to challenge Uberfrau?

-JM

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 10:32:14 PM »
You can never go wrong and send supergirl to get the job done. Hopefully Uberfrau will have some Kryptonite to stop her.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 02:52:35 PM »
I'm into slender good girls dominated by stronger bad girls.

So thin Supergirl Helen Slater should be fantastic.
May be she has superpowers stronger than Uberfrau at the start. But when superpowers are equal Uberfrau easy dominates Supergirl with her far stronger body.

Another suggestion is Batgirl. Also Uberfrau could be without any powers, but she is so stronger than Barbara Gordon...

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 04:09:34 PM »
How about Xena ?

{alt}

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 04:54:22 PM »
that would be a good match