News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

York's fantasy-little wife Fawn fights big tough S&M Mistress Caitlin

• 13 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: York's fantasy-little wife Fawn fights big tough S&M Mistress Caitlin
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 03:56:51 AM »

As usual Fawn was not exactly excited when York came home all excited about the party he had been invited to, “A Night of the Unusual,” a party themed around S&M and B&D and other strange lifestyles, BUT Fawn is crazy in love with York, and she has learned to act very excited to please her husband, and York was so happy when Fawn told him that she couldn’t wait!!!!!!
Fawn was quite used to it, York acting as a “Master” and while keeping everything on the very light side as far as participation, Fawn lightly playing the submissive or sometimes the dominant one with other women. Fawn acted verbally like York’s slave, and even sometimes subservient as part of their act, and York really got excited watching all the others, the lifestyle players, the role players and the fans. He didn’t really treat Fawn like a slave, it was all just an act for both of them. Fawn has never been upset at anything that had ever happened at one of these parties; in fact she was actually turned on by woman, and their shoes and boots, and what gets Fawn really excited is when another woman licks and worships her boots, and perhaps her feet too. Fawn might be small, 5’2”, 105 lbs with nice sized breasts, BUT Fawn has achieved a brown belt in Karate and she knows how to fist fight. Fawn is very confident, and although occasionally she acts submissive for York, in reality Fawn is very dominant and she doesn’t take shit from anyone.   
York has a fantasy about two women fighting until one woman forces the other woman to be her slave and to perform acts that these other women may not want to do. York’s fantasy really includes watching his wife get the shit knocked out of her, and then watching the other woman dominate and humiliate Fawn over and over again. He really gets off just thinking about his gorgeous, sexy little wife getting each and every last drop her dignity drained right out of her, right in front of himself, and a large crowd.
Fawn has given York his fantasies for real on several occasions, and her first few fights Fawn changed York’s favorite fantasies to watching his tough little wife turn into a lean, mean ass kicking machine, and who was the one doing all the draining of dignities. I think secretly she was really getting off on forcing other women to lick her pussy, everyone could tell just how hard and explosive the other women licked her into orgasm. The power and elation that accompanies the explosive orgasm had brought Fawn to places she had never been before. Also Fawn was really getting off on creating York’s favorite fantasies IRL and doing to the other women everything that York fantasized seeing happen to her. What a very lucky guy York is that Fawn talks about his favorite fantasies all the time, but she gives them to him IRL on occasion, and this to everyone seems like he is her master, perhaps the “Master of her Heart.” York owns her, and she wants to fight other women for him, to make him happy, and Fawn has found a way for both of them to get their fantasies. Especially when she had that fight with big, tough Natalia. It looked like Natalia was going to knock the shit out of her and in fact she was, when out of the blue Fawn used her Karate and her fighting experience and she knocked Natalia into a bloody, submissive mess. Fawn also gets really excited, sexually turned on when she forces other women to lick her boots, or her high heel shoes, and she loves to feel the other woman’s tongue on her naked feet, when she forces them to lick her feet, just like she did to Natalia, BUT

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 04:40:45 AM »

Then it happened, Fawn lost a couple of fights, and Fawn began to learn just how it feels to be beat up and have all of her dignity drained out of her, right in front of her husband, and right in front of a whole large crowd. Fawn couldn’t figure out if it was all for York, or if part of her got off on getting her pussy licked into orgasm by another woman, she even questioned if it didn’t really get her more excited than ever before when she licked the women who beat her up. It kept running through Fawn’s mind, BUT Fawn has always been very happy to please York, and perhaps seeking the excitement of a fist fight, and she isn’t about to stop now.
At the party was Mistress Caitlin, an older, very attractive woman, a bit overweight, yet very sexy and beautiful, with huge breasts. Mistress Caitlin is 5’1”, 170 lbs with 36GG breasts. Mistress Caitlin is a lifestyle Mistress who thinks that she is god’s gift to earth and that everyone, male or female should worship the ground that she walks on. Caitlin is a voyeur and she will pull off her blouse or dress and perhaps pull out her huge, sexy breasts and intimidate others with them. She uses her tits to show people why she is the greatest, most beautiful, sexiest woman on earth and how much better she is than any other woman. Caitlin is very dominant and she loves degrading others, smacking them around and then spanking, slapping, spitting right in their face. She loves to embarrass and humiliate men and women, and to give everyone a really good show, and she too just loves getting her feet worshipped, and much more than that she is known to use big, strap on dildo’s on her slaves. Caitlin has been known to strap on a huge rubber cock and to fuck slaves up their asses with it. She has also fucked female slaves into orgasm and then made them suck the cock clean.
Caitlin is such a legend in her own mind, so cocky, so dominant, so confident, so used to telling others what to do, and them doing it. Sometimes it’s part of  the scene that one of her slaves misbehaves and she is forced to punch them, or slap them or beat them up. Caitlin uses her strength and her weight to control people. She pushed and pulls them, and throws them around, and rips out their hair. Most of the time she lands up sitting on them and abusing, and torturing and terrorizing them. Very rarely will a slave have the nerve to physically attach her, and if they dare, punishment and degradation and torture, Caitlin gets off on forcing slaves to do things that are totally submissive and humiliating, and having fun draining another person’s dignity out of them, especially in front of a large crowd.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 04:42:32 AM »

York and Fawn had never heard of Mistress Caitlin before, but now an S&M Mistress that knows Fawn and York is telling them all about Mistress Caitlin, and little did York or Fawn know that Mistress Caitlin was standing practically right behind them listening to the conversation until York said, “I can’t wait to see this Mistress in person,” and that is when Mistress Caitlin, wearing a Red PVC mini skirt and a white button dress blouse with her big breasts hanging halfway out, and she has on black fish net stockings. Caitlin grabbed York by his arm and swung herself until she was hanging all over him, putting her big tits in his face and acting really flirtatious. Caitlin is very cocky and she says, “Perhaps I can borrow your slave, and make her into my subservient slave. I would like nothing better than to train her to be my pet, and force her to worship my body with her tongue, and then I would really love to sit on your big, hard cock and make you explode in orgasm right inside of me, so that I can have my new slave lick each and every last drop of her master’s cum right out of my cxnt.”
Fawn can see the look of excitement on her husband’s face. York’s cock is already busting out of his pants, and Caitlin puts her hand on York’s big, hard erect cock and it sends a jolt of excitement through all of York’s body.  Caitlin screams, “Now you skinny little bitch, I am going to train you. You are nothing but a weak, submissive little whore, and you are going to be my subservient slave, do you understand me.” Quite frankly everyone thinks that Mistress Caitlin was expecting Fawn to be very submissive and she was hoping that it wouldn’t come to a physical confrontation, but if it did, Caitlin was extremely confident that she can overpower a weak, skinny pathetic looking women like Fawn, and actually she felt a panging between her legs at the thought of trapping Fawn’s face in between her legs and forcing the weak little bitch to lick her into an explosive orgasm. She even told York that much.

This is Fawn and let me tell you what happened. I was there and so was this big, fat pathetic cow, this fat fuckin whore Mistress Caitlin and I can’t believe that this fat, out of shape old bitch thinks that she’s so fuckin tough. This fat slut doesn’t know what she’s getting herself into. I’m a brown belt in Karate and I’v been in several fights before. That’s right , I know how to kick ass and I’m not about to let a pathetic old lady like this beat the shit out of me, and make a fuckin fool out of me. I turn to face Caitlin and I hold my fists up like a man ready to fist fight screaming, “You stupid, fat cow, you fat fuckin whore, put your fists up and fight me. You think you’re so fuckin tough, come on hold your fists up and fight me.” 
I can see Caitlin pulling her right fist back to punch me in my face, but I definitely punch Caitlin first. I’m faster than Caitlin and I send my right fist, “bam,” right into her nose, and then my left fist, “bam,” right into her right eye. Caitlin’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy, and then with my right fist I hit her. I send it plowing right into Caitlin’s nose again, and this time blood starts rolling from Caitlin’s nose. Caitlin has this shocked look across her face as she puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she cries out, “Look at what you did to me you skinny little slut, I’m fuckin bleeding.”My confidence quickly grows to cockiness as I see this big fat cow’s face bleeding, and I still have my fists raised up like a boxer and I dance around her on my toes screaming, “And now I’m really going to knock the shit out of you Caitlin you big, fat cow.” I go after Caitlin leading with my left fist, but as Caitlin raises up to block my punch I send my right fist plowing “bang,” right into Caitlin’s nose again. Caitlin’s head swings back and forth, and this time blood is really rolling from Caitlin’s nose.
Caitlin puts her hand to her nose and now she sees her hand is full of blood. Caitlin’s face turns bright red and Caitlin loses her temper and she comes right after me screaming, “Look at what you did to me, I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you,” but quickly I manage to step to the side and out of the way and as Caitlin goes stumbling right past me quite off balance, I spin around and I run right after her. I wrap my hands right through Caitlin’s hair as I shove her forward until “bang,” I smack her face first right into the cement wall screaming, “YOU’RE NOT GOING TO KILL ANYONE YOU BIG FAT COW.” I lunge forward grabbing for Caitlin’s hair to bang her face into the concrete again, but just as I do Caitlin just comes swinging back around and with her right fist she sends it plowing full force, roundhouse into the side of my head. For a moment I’m seeing stars, fuckin stars as I’m spun halfway around in a circle from the force of Caitlin’s hard punch. I’m just standing there with my back to Caitlin and Caitlin grabs ther back of my blouse and she rips it right off of me. Now I’m standing there in front of everyone in my sexy bra and now the crowd is really screaming. Caitlin grabs my shoulder with her right hand and she spins me right back around to face her again, and as she does she sends her left fist full force roundhouse to the side of my head again, but this time Caitlin’s punch goes right past my face. Her punch misses me completely. Caitlin is even more infuriated and she sends her right fist plowing full force roundhouse at my head again. This time I’m ready for her and I manage to step back and out of the way and Caitlin’s punch goes right past my face again. Caitlin’s punch misses me completely again. Caitlin is breathing hard and she is starting to get tired, but Caitlin is still really pissed off and she comes swinging back in the other direction with her left fist. A wild, hard roundhouse right punch at my head again, and I step back and out of the way again. Caitlin’s punch misses me again, and this time she is quite off balance as she spins sideways.
Caitlin is starting to get weaker and more tired, and she’s desperately trying to gasp air into her lungs, but she’s still infuriated and she feebly sends a roundhouse right fist at my head again. This time I manage to reach up with my left hand and I block Caitlin’s punch and with my own right fist I sent it plowing “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Caitlin’s fat cow stomach. I punch the fuckin air right out of this big fat cow and “OOOFFF,” Caitlin puts her hands to her stomach and she doubles over in pain gasping for air. Caitlin is there bent over in pain trying to catch her breath and I swing my right fist all the way back, and then I send it plowing back up “bang,” uppercut right into Caitlin’s chin. You can hear Caitlin’s teeth knock together and chatter in her fuckin head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Caitlin is stood straight up on her feet.
Caitlin starts to stumble backwards on her rubbery legs until her head comes back down, and when it does, Caitlin’s eyes are starting to swim around in her head and she has to hold her hands up out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance as she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then Caitlin just gets this silly little smile across her face. She has this goofy little grin right across her face she’s so fuckin dazed. I grab Caitlin’s white button dress blouse with my left hand and I starts dragging her forward into my fist. I’m “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Caitlin’s nose with my fist, and Caitlin, her head is swinging back and forth and back and forth like a floppy rag doll under my punches. I just keep on pounding Caitlin’s nose again and again until blood is really rolling out of her nose, and Caitlin’s is crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.” I pull Caitlin forward and I grab her blouse with my right hand too. I start holding Caitlin up right in front of myself, screaming right in her shocked face, “Look at you Caitlin you big fat cow. You thought that you were so fuckin tough. You thought that you were a tough Mistress and that you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Caitlin, I knocked the fuckin shit out of you, and now I’m going to make you my slave. I’m going to be your Mistress you fat cow, and you are going to be my slave, and you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” I’m clearly winning at this point, and Caitlin is already knocked silly, but Caitlin is normally quite dominant. She’s used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and Caitlin cries out, “No, never, I’ll never be your slave.” I rip Caitlin’s blouse off and Caitlin huge white push up bra is exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really cheering.
I start laughing at how tough big fat Caitlin thought that she was as I grab her by her huge white bra and I scream, “I’m going to bash your face in over and over again until you get it through your head, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave, and you’re going to do whatever I fuckin tell you to do.”  I’m holding this fat cow up by her bra and I let go with my right hand and I starts “bang,’ bang, bang, bang,” punching her in her face again. I’m smashing “bang, bang, bang,” punch after punch into this fat fuckin whore’s nose, over and over again until you can hear the bone of her nose crack, and blood is gushing out of her nose. Tears are welling in Caitlin’s eyes as she puts her hand to her nose crying out, “Alright, enough. I had enough, you win, now let me go.” I smash this big fat cow “Bang,” right in her nose again. Blood is really gushing from Caitlin’s nose and I scream, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough, and I’m far from finished with you yet.” I yank at Caitlin’s big bra pulling it forward, and then I let go, and Caitlin bra just goes sliding down and is hanging over her stomach, and Caitlin big, fat cow tits are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is going crazy.
I scream, “Now I’m going to use those big, fat cow tits of yours as punching bags Caitlin.” I raise my fists up like a man and I start punching Caitlin’s big tits. Right fist “boom,” left breast, left fist “boom,” right breast, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth. I’m using Caitlin fat cow titties as punching bags. Feebly Caitlin is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “STOP, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP,” but I am still really pissed off and I’m not going to fuckin stop.” I just keep on “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pummeling Caitlin’s big tits, and Caitlin’s tits are smacking into each other and bouncing up and down, and they’re starting to swell up and turn black and blue.
I scream, “You want me to stop beating you up Caitlin you fat fuckin whore, you fuckin big mouth, then tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” Tears are streaming down Caitlin’s cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup. Caitlin is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a word. I ball up my right fist hard and tight and I send it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Caitlin’s nose, and this time you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break, and the fuckin silence. Caitlin’s nose is definitely broken, it’s starting to get all puffy. I scream, “Say it cow.” Caitlin is scared and she becomes submissive to me, and she cries out, “Alright, I’m your slave.”
I’m infuriated; this big fat cow isn’t getting it through her head. I want her to be submissive to me just like she forces others to be submissive to her. I take my right fist and I pound it “boom,” right into Caitlin’s fat cow stomach again. “OOOFFF,” I smash the air out of her and Caitlin grabs her aching belly and she doubles over in pain. I grab her by her fuckin hair with both of my hands and I pull her right over onto her hands and knees on the cement. I’m crazed and I start dragging her across the rough cement on her hands and knees, and Caitlin is screaming, “STOP, PLEASE STOP, YOU’RE HURTING ME.” Caitlin’s knees are all scraped and bloody, and her black fishnet stockings are all ripped. I drag Caitlin right over to a bench and I grab her by her hair and I pull her up, draping her right across the bench so that her ass is sticking up in the air. Then I grab her red PVC mini skirt and I rip it right off of her body and Caitlin’s little red lace panties rip right off of her body in my hands too. Caitlin’s ample ass is facing straight up in the air and I take the open palm of my right hand and I start “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek. Caitlin is totally submissive now and all she can do is cry and cry out, and beg, “Please I’m begging you, let me go.” I start laughing as I scream, ‘I’m really going to enjoy this you big fat cow, now you better submit or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.“ I just keep on “bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of Caitlin’s fat ass until Caitlin’s ass is all swollen and black and blue and blood is rolling from the bloody red welt marks  on her ass.
Caitlin becomes submissive to me again and desperately she starts crying out, “ALRIGHT, I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.” I STOP SPAKING THIS BIG FAT COW SCREAMING, “YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE ME YOUR PET YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH. Get on your hands and knees, now you’re going to be my pet.” Caitlin is scared and she’s submissive to me now. She gets up off of the bench and she gets on her hands and knees right in front of me, and Caitlin is naked and she’s crying and she’s all bloody. Caitlin is all pummeled and she’s weak. I start laughing and I scream, “Now Caitlin you fuckin big mouth. Now you’re going to moo for everyone. You’re going to show everyone just what a big, stupid, submissive fat cow you really are.” Caitlin is dominant, she’s a Mistress and she could never even contemplate being this humiliated before. Caitlin starts crawling away from me crying out, “This is too  much, how dare you treat me like this you bitch. I have had enough.” Caitlin starts to get to her feet, but before she has a chance to I get right behind her and I kick her hard, “boom,” right in her ass. Caitlin moans “OOWWW,” as she falls right over onto her stomach and her big fat cow tits cushion her fall. I scream, “You instigating bitch, you troublemaking cxnt, you are going to do whatever I tell you to do or I’ll stand you up and knock your face in all over again. Now get on your hands and knees and moo like that fat cow that you really are.”
Caitlin gets up on her hands and knees and she starts crawling across the bar room floor, and Caitlin starts to “MOOOO, MOOOO, MOOOO,” like a cow in front of everyone. I’m making this big, tough fat cow Mistress moo in front of everyone. I scream, “Now crawl over to my husband, you’re going to moo for York and you’re going to tell him just what a big, stupid, pathetic fat cow you are Caitlin.” Caitlin in submissive to me now, and I start laughing as I watch tough Mistress Caitlin all bloody and pathetic, crawl right in front of my husband. Caitlin is looking up right at York and she starts to “MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO,” right in front of him. I scream, “SAY IT COW. FUCKIN SAY IT OR I’LL REALLY BASH YOUR NOSE IN.” Caitlin looks right in my husband’s eyes and she cries out, ‘I’M A COW YORK, I’M A BIG, PATHETIC STUPID FAT COW YORK,” AND THEN SHE STARTS TO “MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO,” AGAIN.
I have heard about Caitlin’s extreme humiliation with a strap on. This fat fuckin whore really gets off on draining the dignity out of men and women, and I have had my own fantasies about doing unto Caitlin, what Caitlin does unto others. I leave this big mouth mooing pathetically “MOOOOO, MOOOOO,” right in front of York. I walk over to where I left my big, black pocketbook, and I open it up and remove this big, 14” strap on rubber cock and I strap it right onto myself.           
Caitlin is still submissively on her hands and knees with her big, fat cow udders hanging down and shaking and swinging as she’s ‘MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO,” mooing over and over again like the pathetic fat cow she is, right for my husband. I walk up right behind Caitlin and I guide that big, hard erect rubber cock right up against her anus. Caitlin has this puzzled look on her face as I grab her hair and I plunge that big hard cock right into her ass hole. Caitlin lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” as she falls that big erect cock sliding deeper and deeper into her ass hole. Caitlin leaps up to her feet and she’s jumping, turning, twisting, trying to dance off of the cock crying out, “GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT YOU’RE HURTING ME.” I start dragging her around the bar by her hair. I’m taking her out in front of each and every person in the bar and I’m laughing as I scream, “Moo again cow, moo you fuckin big mouth.” Caitlin is “MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO,” mooing like a cow over and over again. I’m fucking this big, pathetic old woman. The fat cow Mistress who thought that she was so fuckin tough, and I’m really getting off on draining the dignity out of this fat cow, just like she thought that she was going to do to me.” I drag her back on front of York and I’m still plunging that 14” cock in and out of her ass hole, and Caitlin is still “MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO,” mooing and mooing. The I pulls the dildo right out of Caitlin’s ass hole and I scream, “turn around you fat fuckin whore. Now you’re going to suck my cock clean.” Caitlin is a slave, she’s my submissive slave and she turns around and she takes that big, thick rubber dildo in her hands and she holds it right up to her mouth. Caitlin does it, she stocks that big, rubber penis right into her mouth and she starts sucking it like if it was her man’s cock. I’m laughing and I scream, “LOOK AT HER EVERYONE. LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN BIG MOUTH. YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS SO FUCKIN TOUGH. LOOK AT TOUGH MISTRESS CAITLIN NOW.” Caitlin sucks that rubber cock clean. I pull it away and I sit down on the bench.
I’m still wearing my high heeled boots and I order tough Mistress Caitlin to lick my boots clean. “STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE, AND LICK MY BOOTS CLEAN.” I HAS TO LAUGH AS Mistress Caitlin crawled right over to the bench I am sitting at and she grabs my right foot and she holds it up to her mouth and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking my boot. She’s licking my boot feverishly, like a fuckin dog licking its master. Caitlin is my big, she’s my fuckin cow, my big, submissive, pathetic fat cow, and my pussy is starting to get moist both at seeing her big, cow tits slapping together and bouncing up and down, and seeing her warm sexy tongue sliding up and down and around and around on my high heeled boot, but most of all because I can sense just how turned on my husband, the love of my life is as he watches his skinny little tough Karate Queen, knock the shit out of his big, fat cow Mistress, and How now, I’m draining every last drop of her dignity out of her, right in front of my husband and all of these people, right in front of her slaves and her other Mistress friends. I scream, “The other one cow. Lick my other boot clean you fat submissive whore.” And I’m laughing at how submissive and pathetic this big mouth is now, as Caitlin is making love to my shoes, she’s licking my favorite fuckin boots over and over again until she licks then clean.
I scream, “Now remove my boot you bitch, you’re going to lick and worship my beautiful feet.” Caitlin doesn’t hesitate. She removes my right boot and she holds my naked foot in her hands as she brings it right up to her lips. Caitlin sticks her tongue out and she starts licking my foot. She slurping on my foot, licking it and licking it with a passion, feverishly like a dog lickings its master. I’m really getting turned on both because my husband and the crowd is really getting a good show, and getting off watching me drain every last ounce of dignity out of this fat cow, and even more so because Caitlin’s warm, wet tongue is making my pussy twitch and flutter in excitement. She grabs my other foot and she starts licking my painted toe nails and then she sole of my foot with her tongue and now my pussy is getting even wetter.
I pull my foot away and I order this stupid cow to lie down on her back, “On your back you fat cow, lie down on your back. Caitlin is completely submissive to me now, and she lies down on her back. I reach over and I grab the huge 14” dildo and I hand it to Caitlin screaming, “Now you’re going to fuck yourself with this cock you stupid, pathetic cow, you’re going to fuck yourself until you cum right in front of everyone. Caitlin has the big rubber dildo in her hands and she spreads her legs and she starts loaning, “OOHH, OOHH, AAHH,” as she slowly starts to slide the big, hard erect rubber cock inside of herself. I scream, “fuck yourself harder, faster you big, fat cow.” Caitlin starts plunging that hard erect cock in and out and in and out of herself. Her huge cow tits are shaking like jello and her nipples are huge and erect like baby bottle nipples. You can hear the loud sloshing of Caitlin’s juices inside her soaking wet pussy and everyone is really getting turned on. I call York over to me, and I tell my husband, “open your belt, lower your pants and undies, and let that big, hard cock of yours out.” York can’t wait and he’s shaking in anticipation as he lets his big hard cock out of his pants. I scream sit down, sit down on the bench.
York sits down on the bench and I stand right in front of him and slowly I lower myself down on his lap, letting my dripping wet pussy slide right down York’s rock hard penis. I start bouncing up and down on his cock and my nipples are rock hard and ready to burst as I’m watching Caitlin, tough Mistress Caitlin plunging that big, hard erect rubber cock in and out of her cxnt. Caitlin is fucking herself with that 14” artificial penis right in front of my friends, and my neighbor’s, right in front of my husband and her slaves. Right in front of her other Mistress friends and all of her S&M people. I have drained her dignity out of her and my pussy is so excited that its vibrating as I bounce up and down on my husband rock hard cock. I laugh and I scream, “Moo cow, moo you stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow and show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic submissive whore you really are.”

Every cock in the room is rock hard and ready to burst, every women’s pussy is soaking wet and juices are dripping out and down their legs, as Caitlin takes a long deep breath and like a cow, like a big, fat, pathetic cow she starts to “MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO,” over and over again at the top of her lungs. Caitlin is mooing, and she’s all excited. Her nipples are ready to burst out of the skin and they look so hot and sexy as her big, heavy tits are bouncing up and down and up and down. All of a sudden my husband, my man, my lover, my York starts to “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” explode over and over again. He’s filling my soaking wet pussy with his hot cum. He’s filling me up with his hi-test cum again and again until my pussy feels full. Then when he stops exploding, I leap up off of his cock and right onto Caitlin’s face. My big sexy tits are bouncing up and down as my cxnt is covering this fat cow’s face, and I can feel Caitlin’s big, thick lips vibrating inside of my cxnt and I’m soooooo turned on as Caitlin is “MMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO,” mooing over and over again right inside of my soaking wet pussy. I scream, “LICK IT OUT. LICK MY HUSBANDS CUM RIGHT OUT OF MY SOAKING WET PUSSY YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE.” I can feel Caitlin’s warm, wet tongue slide out from in between her lips and plunge into my cxnt. In and out and in and out her tongue is fucking my clit over and over and over again, and Caitlin is mooing and mooing over and over again, “MMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO.”  My nipples are so hard that they are on fire, and my pussy is so hot that it’s on fire. I scream, “SUCK IT OUT, SUCK YORK’S CUM RIGHT OUT OF ME YOU BIG, STUPID FAT COW. Suck every last drop of my husband’s cum right out of my cxnt you fat fuckin whore, because that is the closest you’re ever going to get to York’s cock. I start to “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” explode right on this fat fuckin whore’s tongue as she’s licking and sucking every last drop of my York’s cum right out of me.

I can tell that every man in the bar is getting ready to explode and I laugh as I scream, “Line up Gentleman, make a line on both sides of us. The men rush and form two lines, one on each side of us and I scream, “Lower your pants and undies. The men quickly lower their pants and panties. I stand up and I take the first two men’s cocks in my hands and I starts masturbating them. I’m jerking the two big, hard cocks with my two hands, and the two men are “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” so excited as Caitlin is lying there with her big, cow tits bouncing and shaking and vibrating, and she’s still “MMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO,” mooing and mooing over and over and over again. All of a sudden the man on my right, the man with my left hand starts “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, “shooting glob after glob of his thick white cum all over Caitlin’s stomach, and her face and her hair, and squirting on her big cow tits, and then “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” the man on my left, the man with my right hand starts shooting his thick hot cum all over Caitlin. His cum is squirting on her stomach and on her tits, and Caitlin is still fucking herself with the big, hard dildo.
I scream, “NEXT,” and the next two men on line walk over and stand right over Caitlin as I start jerking them both off. I’m masturbating the two men just like I did with the first two men and I’m laughing as I think of how they are about to shower this tough fat cow Mistress with their hot cum too. Caitlin is “MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO,” and the two men are “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” getting very excited. MY pussy is getting soaking wet form thinking about what a real woman I am and what a big, submissive fat cow this tough whore is. I’m loving this. I’m getting off on how in charge I am. and how I am draining every last drop of Caitlin’s dignity right out of her over and over again. I am getting off on thinking about how Caitlin, tough Mistress Caitlin gets off on draining the dignity out of other people and now I am doing it to her, only worse. I am getting so excited thinking that this is much worse than Caitlin’s very worst nightmares.
The man on my right side, with my left hand starts “OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” exploding all over Caitlin, right on her fat cow stomach, right on her big cum soaked tits, right on her face and her hair. Then the other man, the man on my left side, the man I am jerking off with my right hand starts “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” blowing his hot load, exploding glob after glob of his thick, hot cum all over tough Mistress Caitlin, and I start laughing as I scream, “LOOK AT HER EVERYONE. LOOK AT TOUGH MISTRESS CAITLIN NOW EVERYONE.” Caitlin can’t hold it back any more. Her nipples are so hard they are going to burst, and her big, cum soaked tits are bouncing and shaking as she’s “MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO,” mooing over and over and over again just like the big, fat pathetic cow she really is, and she’s fucking herself over and over again. I scream, “NEXT,” and the thought of two more men squirting their hot cum all over her body makes Caitlin start “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” start exploding right on that giant dildo, right on that big, hard erect rubber cock.
I order this fat cow to take the huge cock out of her cxnt and get ready to suck it clean. Caitlin is my slave, she’s totally and completely submissive to me now and she removes the dildo from her drenched pussy and she puts it right into her mouth and she starts sucking it clean. She’s sucking that big, hard erect rubber cock just like it’s a man’s cock. I grab the cock of the two men to my left and right and I start jerking them off as Caitlin is laying there sucking the cock. This time neither of the two men can control themselves and very soon they are “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH,” both exploding their hot cum all over tough Mistress Caitlin.
 I have had enough and I grab York’s hand and we walk out of the bar leaving cum soaked Caitlin on the floor of the club sucking the big, rubber cock clean.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 09:23:02 AM »
well...what unexpected surprise finding this story ...!  ;D

thank you Vicky...it is always a pleasure reading your exciting stuff...!  ;) ;) ;)

FawnL

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 10:44:32 AM »
Well, at least this time I came out as the winner...............   ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 10:23:56 PM »
He! He!  ;D Fawn hun, yup, I think you did CUM out as the winner; that's, for sure!  ;) ::) ;D :-*
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014, 07:53:01 PM »

WOW, I must have missed this one while I was in the hospital. I don't know about you, but for me this was one really explosive story.
I would have loved to witness this IRL. Very hot, hot, hot Fawn......

and thanks for this great story Vicky

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 05:44:17 PM »
I would love to see these two go at it. I don't think it would be a bit one sided. I think Fawn would give as good as she gets and it would be an INCREDIBLE turn on to see these two go at it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2014, 05:46:31 PM »
Crap. Sorry I didn't read all the way down and see that you already wrote the story. I will read it asap. I think it will be a good one knowing you two wrote it and the ladies involved.

Offline itty_bitty_ginny

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 04:28:18 AM »
Hell yeah, kick the fat titted whore's ass!  Love it!
I beat up fat titted bitches!!!

FawnL

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 10:38:05 AM »
Wow ! Wow !! What a story ! And Fawn wins ! ;) ;D

are you surprised, darling..? ? ? ?  ;D

Offline JAOH88

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 10:27:06 PM »
Fawn is a definite bad ass. York is a very lucky man. Better be nice to her or she'd kick your ass. ;D