Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
August 27, 2014, 08:58:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: hot fantasy .....My wife vs your wife/ GF wrestling  (Read 5789 times)
reshmiana

I loves wrestling with females for fun .........

« on: September 07, 2009, 05:41:11 PM »

HI 
I M AKASH FROM INDIA.......

Its a grt fantasy seing my wife fighting yours wife    or ur GF. My wife name  is Rashmi .... she is from india.... .... .... it wud be a hot fantasy for u as well....... do you think ur wife can beat mine .... or u feel that she will lose fight  to your wife. If your wife gets beating from my wife rashmi will u interfere to stop the fight. or let it continue ..... if ur wife is able to handle my wife to what extent do u think u will allow the fight to go on.... let ur wildest fantasies be the part of my wife vs ur wife wrestling ....  my wife loves wrestling indian as well as foreign girls ..... let it be a grt fantasy ..... MY WIFE VS YOUR  WIFE ..... . 

HERE IS WHT MY WIFE RASHMI WANTS TO SAY TO ALL HUBBIES .............WHO WANTS TO MAKE THERE WIFE FIGHT MY WIFE .....

I am 25  yrs old 5ft 4inches 55 kg’.  Well I am not professional  and look forward 4 pleasure wrestling, wrestling for fun, joy wrestling, sexy wrestling , erotic wrestling  &  all that will set both of us on. I have no intention of hurting your wife  neither I want her 2 hurt me. Let it b 4 fun. Both of us will start wrestling  in  clothes and then  subsequently these clothes be taken off & v vil end up doing nude. I would grab her  low around her  legs and pull them out from under her. Before she can recover I would jump on top of her to pin her down and grapevine her  legs. I would remove her  bra and my bikini top and smash my breasts against hers. I would feel her  breasts for my own pleasure and squeeze them till she scream. I would remove her panties  and f....k her with my fingers. Soon I would slide my p.....sy over her  mouth and later on  My boobs vil press her  boobs my thighs her thighs and I vil shove my hand up her c....t. You hubby will see her  losing to me. It would be shameful for you.

If u want more I can give u that either. I can explain what I Will do with your wife  . U would love it.

I love talking about wrestling and also abusing while the act is on. Abusing  will really set  you on. Your  wife  may talk dirty. The dirtiest possible.

Just fantasise that me and ur wife are wresling at ur home.Please tell me how she plan 2 pin me down?. Please tell in details what both of us will wear? . What will be her moves? What all she  will do to me? what she vil do after she  pins me down? I know she vil fingure my p.....y  after grabbing me in her  thunder thighs. I may scream UUUUEEEEEMA, OOOOOOHHHAAA ,   EEEEEUUUUUAAA . But  I can also make her  do that. I may have better boobs and better thighs 2 beat her.

she  wanna fuck me  bitch. Rather I will fuck her. She may be tougher but I am no less. ur wife  free to use abusive language.
From superior bitch......

NOW ITS  ME RASHMI HUBBY ...... AKASH 

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE GREATEST FANTASSIES OF MALES....  IN WRESTLING BETWEN TWO LADIES ..... YOUR WIFE VS MY WIFE RASHMI ....
PLEASE SHARE THE WILDEST FANTASIES....

resmiana
eagleton
God Member

Passionate about catfights

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 03:51:44 PM »

HI 

Its a grt fantasy seing my wife fighting yours wife    or ur GF. My wife name  is Rashmi .... she is from india.... .... .... it wud be a hot fantasy for u as well....... do you think ur wife can beat mine .... or u feel that she will lose fight  to your wife. If your wife gets beating from my wife rashmi will u interfere to stop the fight. or let it continue ..... if ur wife is able to handle my wife to what extent do u think u will allow the fight to go on.... let ur wildest fantasies be the part of my wife vs ur wife wrestling ....  my wife loves wrestling indian as well as foreign girls ..... let it be a grt fantasy ..... MY WIFE VS YOUR  WIFE ..... . 

HERE IS WHT MY WIFE RASHMI WANTS TO SAY TO ALL HUBBIES .............WHO WANTS TO MAKE THERE WIFE FIGHT MY WIFE .....

I am 25  yrs old 5ft 4inches 55 kg’.  Well I am not professional  and look forward 4 pleasure wrestling, wrestling for fun, joy wrestling, sexy wrestling , erotic wrestling  &  all that will set both of us on. I have no intention of hurting your wife  neither I want her 2 hurt me. Let it b 4 fun. Both of us will start wrestling  in  clothes and then  subsequently these clothes be taken off & v vil end up doing nude. I would grab her  low around her  legs and pull them out from under her. Before she can recover I would jump on top of her to pin her down and grapevine her  legs. I would remove her  bra and my bikini top and smash my breasts against hers. I would feel her  breasts for my own pleasure and squeeze them till she scream. I would remove her panties  and f....k her with my fingers. Soon I would slide my p.....sy over her  mouth and later on  My boobs vil press her  boobs my thighs her thighs and I vil shove my hand up her c....t. You hubby will see her  losing to me. It would be shameful for you.

If u want more I can give u that either. I can explain what I Will do with your wife  . U would love it.

I love talking about wrestling and also abusing while the act is on. Abusing  will really set  you on. Your  wife  may talk dirty. The dirtiest possible.

Just fantasise that me and ur wife are wresling at ur home.Please tell me how she plan 2 pin me down?. Please tell in details what both of us will wear? . What will be her moves? What all she  will do to me? what she vil do after she  pins me down? I know she vil fingure my p.....y  after grabbing me in her  thunder thighs. I may scream UUUUEEEEEMA, OOOOOOHHHAAA ,   EEEEEUUUUUAAA . But  I can also make her  do that. I may have better boobs and better thighs 2 beat her.

she  wanna fuck me  bitch. Rather I will fuck her. She may be tougher but I am no less. ur wife  free to use abusive language.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE GREATEST FANTASSIES OF MALES....  IN WRESTLING BETWEN TWO LADIES ..... YOUR WIFE VS MY WIFE RASHMI ....
Would love a fight between Reshma and my GF Seema >Seema is 5ft 4inches buxom 38inch boobs and 37inches ass. Brownish wit black hair . very aggessive
HB
Global Moderator
God Member

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 04:34:36 PM »

HI 

Huh?
eagleton
God Member

Passionate about catfights

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 09:56:37 AM »

HI 

Would love a fight between Reshma and my GF Seema >Seema is 5ft 4inches buxom 38inch boobs and 37inches ass. Brownish wit black hair . very aggessive
Great Fantasy .. I am Anubhav from India  My GF Seema saw this and liked it . Seema  is 5ft 3 inches in height  and weighs 60KG’s >She is buxom in built  wit 38” boobs and 37” inch Arse. Quit plump in the midriff  with good thighs and long legs .She has good arms .She looks strong and Bindas . She is brownish in complexion with black hair .Her age is 34 years .She is into aerobics .Her boobs are firm and fleshy with dark nipples .She speaks mostly in English but knows hindi quite well and abuses by using words like saali, behnchod etc . She loves to be without a bra . She is mostly in jeans or shorts  and singlets or sArees .She saw your wife’s comments and was immediately turned for fantasy fight. There are no photographs ,but  most people say she has great resemblance  to  the Telegu actress  Amruthavalli .There are a few photographs of her in red bikini .Seema  looks quite like  that .She also has a resemblance to Poonam  Dhillon .So you make fantasy image of her .I am sure it will be great fantasy fight and your wife will enjoy mauling her boobs and finger fucking her cunt or mauling her bums . 
Here is what Seema has to say about  Reshma.
Hi Reshma … you are  bold girl . I would love to have fight with you .I would like to carryyou off and overpower you and maro your gannd  ,bitch .I know our men folk will enjoy this .I have told Anubhav to unleash his wildest fantasy .
Anubhabs fantasy :
Both  Seema and Rashmi stay  in the same complex with adjacent apartments in the same floor .From the time they met they developed  a antipathy to each other and had a element of competition.
Both were good looking  and both had loads of attitude and always tried to out do each other .
Rasmi was fairer  and taller than Seema  and had slightly bigger ass and just aslightly smaller set of boobs . Seem a preffered the no bra look and liked people both men and women to see her melons .
Rasmi always thought to herself that she would mercilessly maul those boobs and  humiliate the nangi haramzadi. Seema  too thought the same and would have liked to squeeze Rashmis beautiful bums. Both usually went to the gym  early in the morning .They exchanged a greeting and set out to do their routine . One day in the changing room Seema just took of her top and started wiping the sweat .She was deliberately flaunting her  boobs  to Rashmi. Rashmi looked at her boobs and said “ Not bad but flabby .” Hearing this Seema said “ much firmer than yours I can crush your pumpkins in no time ”.Saying this she took off her bottom and stood nude .Rashmi looked her up and down and said  moti gaand hai  maarne me asan hai saali kali billi . Chup randi said Seema  tere ko nangi karke nachaungi .Rashmi gave her a tight slap ,when suddenly they heard  voices .Rashmi said chal nangi aurat abhi chor deti hoon ,bahut log a  rahe hain  ,come home in the night and I will give you spanking .Ok said Seema who was fuming with anger after getting slapped .The whole day she fumed and could not concentrate on her work .Rashmi on the other hand was cool and planned on how  she would humiliate the bitch and take her out on holiday as her bitch slave.The men folk  agreed not to interfere no matter what happened as long as their was no serious injury.
Seema  came to  Rashmi’s house .She was wearing a pair of  shorts  and singlet and as usual had no bra .Seeing this Rashmi thought to herself good I can squeeze her tits easily . Rashmi was wearing  track suit with a knee length  pant.
The venue was large carpeted hall . They entered the room and without any delay Seem a attacked  Rashmi  ,she lunged at her and grabbed her boobs and squeezed hard .Rashmi was caught unawares and she screamed ,as Seem went on squeezing saying saali randi   I will fuck you and make you my slave .Reshma was  squealing and whimpering  she then got hold of Seema’s hands and pinched Seema squealed saying fucking bitch  and let go but before that she managed to remove Rashmi’s  shirt .Rasmi’s firm  boobs spilled out of her shirt and bounced they were red due the mauling,as Seema had  removed her bra also.. Rashmi massaged them while screaming .Seem a had wolfish grin and said you no good whiner  now I will show you who is the boss.Seem a  went forward she thought she had won the fight and was relaxing .Rashmi  who was furious  lunged forward and  put her arms around Seema’s thighs and wrestled her down ,both women were now rolling on the floor  mouthing obscenities ,Rashmi saying I will shove  dildo into your gaand and will tear off these titties ,fucking whore bitch .Seema not to be out done said you ass hole I will cut your ass off and stuff it  for my wall. In the melee Rashmi tore off Seemas shorts button and out came the shorts and Lo Behold Seema was not wearing a panty ,her   beautiful  full dark bum was exposed . It was a erotic sight ,two angry women fighting and abusing each  other  Rashmi topless and Seema bottom  less .Now Rashmi grabbed  Seema’s  boobs and squeezed hard ,Seema let out aloud squeal but Rashmi did not let go and she tore off Seema’s top exposing her boobs .She shouted out nangi kutti ab tere ko my puri tarah se chodungi .Saying this she managed to  catch Seema with a half nelson  and turned her towards the men who were both watching goggle eyed.She put her right leg on small stool and wrested Seema on her thighs and exhibited her while saying  nudey now I will leave you naked on the road . Seema continued to struggle and and she tripped Rashmi down and sat on her  stomach with her knees on Rashmi’s elbow s  in classic school girl pose .Rashmis struggled and over threw Seem a  ,Seema now managed to tug at Rashmi’s pant and pulled it off .Suddenly Rashmi had Seem aon the ground and kicked her on the bum ,Seema howled in pain .Now she was lying on her back and Rashmis stood over her face and her feet feet on Seemas Hands immobilizing her .Seema  abused saying let you smelly cunt and brought her knees up to her stomach to cover up .Rashmi  lunged forward and caught her by her feet and pulled them up again completely exposing her in front of her boy friend and Akash  ,both of whom were enjoying the sight .Rashmis let go and sat on Seema’s face and come on bitch smell a real woman .Her massive bum was on Seema’s face .She had to sniff the bum with its overpowering smell and she struggled saying  smelly gaand .rashmi laughed and now smell the cunt bitch .Seema tried to bite and Rashmi got furious she said you bite again and I will tear your boobs off saying this she pinched at Seema’s dark nipples .Seema cried and said no sorry .Rashmi got up and Seema tried to run away ! rashmi said kahan bhagti hai abhi to chodna baki hai .Seem ran and hid under the  sofa but Rashmi pulled  her out  and made her  lie on her back .She then  put her toe into her pussy as much as she could .Seema cried out saying leave me bitch .Hearing this Rashmi laughed and said still abusing  and thrust further in .Seema  cried out saying sorry ,Rashmi said sorry Madame ! Seema said sorry Madame . Rashmi pulled her toe out and shoved it into her mouth and did a victory pose .She then made Seema kneel on all fours with her ass high in air and gave few light slaps making Seema say  “ Oui Ma “ .. She then separated the crack and smelt the bum and said  very strong smell .She then shoved her finger in while Seema squealed .The Men folk were enjoying the sight and laughing. Rashmi told Seema come on girlie now worship my ass .Seema  knelt down and smelt Rashmi’s big ass .Seeing her grimace Rashmi said  see how a real womans ass smells .She then lifted her up and put her on the couch and inserted her finger into  Seema’s cunt . Then she told Seema now come bitch service me and pulled her face inside her own pussy and made her use her tongue until she came .
Seema was still defiant  and said what a pissy pussy .Hearing this Rashmi again slapped Seema and then turned her over her knee and spanked her .The completely humiliated Seema now said I suurender I am your maid . Rashmi let her down and said ok bitch .. Seema said I want to  pee ,hearing this Rashmi  dragged Seema by the tit  outside the carpet and lightly tapped the pussy and whoosh like a fountain out came Seema’s piss .Both the men and Rashmi laughed and said pissy girl .Now  suddenly Seema said Madame I am feeling shitty .Rashmi laughed and said yea after the ass fingering this is natural .Guys you want  to see her shit .Yes said both the men ..Ok  .rashmi pushed Seema into the toilet leaving the door open  so that all of them could see her shit . Seema covered her face in humiliation and shat . Then Rashmi  said come lets both have bath together .
Finally she told  Anubhav ..Ok  you can take your wife but I  am going for a holiday with my mom and we need a maid .So please lend her for a week .She gave Seema a final slap on the bum and  said go home slave bitch.. Yes Maam said Seema . But Seema  being Seema was plotting a revenge on  Reshma ..So there may be sequel ..

mawish

I am the up coming model and i like catfight?

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 02:31:14 AM »

Hi, we like and i am from pakistan and my wife also wants to fight with your wifes?

Hi all i like catfight,nhb,karata,street fight, couple vs couple ,sexfight , kick boxing,mixed specially erotic catfight with no limit, Roles are hairpulling,scratching,rolling, tit to tit bear hug.
Queen Of Mean
God Member

Wyrd bið ful aræd

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 07:45:49 PM »

If you look really closely at Reshma's pictures you'll see a tagline that says "Bustybrits 2001"

So this thread is about an interesting as watching a poser in the chat room call out another poser and then seeing them bicker about who is more real when both of them are demonstratably fake.

Sheesh.......yet again people don't use their eyes and think their other parts of their anatomy...

"War is cruelty and you cannot refine it... You might as well appeal against the thunder storm as against these terrible hardships of war ."
G Star

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 09:11:33 PM »

If you look really closely at Reshma's pictures you'll see a tagline that says "Bustybrits 2001"

So this thread is about an interesting as watching a poser in the chat room call out another poser and then seeing them bicker about who is more real when both of them are demonstratably fake.

Sheesh.......yet again people don't use their eyes and think their other parts of their anatomy...

While reading your post I could literally hear the distinct sound of a nail being firmly hit on the head.  Grin
Queen Of Mean
God Member

Wyrd bið ful aræd

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 09:13:40 PM »

I can't zoom in on Reshma's picture - too small, from here she looks like a heavy set Sunny Leone

Try the one's on the right Boeing, bottom right corner, not only are they web shots but they are 10 YEARS old.

"War is cruelty and you cannot refine it... You might as well appeal against the thunder storm as against these terrible hardships of war ."
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
Pages: [1]

Jump to:  

BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls