News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hollywood Titfight in 1956: Bettie Page vs Marilyn Monroe

• 11 Replies

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Hollywood Titfight in 1956: Bettie Page vs Marilyn Monroe
« on: October 05, 2014, 07:05:59 PM »
The two Sexsymbol Legends had a very hard pressing also rubbing Titfight-Match before paying Publik in the Year 1956. When both clutch and press their high erected Tits into eachother,  hard as they could. Hard Nipples drilling thereby together in this beastly Titfight from two hot Woman, who lose their Controll completly. Marilyn and Bettie rolls down the floor with hard pressed bare-chested Body, their stiff uper Nipples are drilling deeper in the hot flesh of her Opponent.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Hollywood Titfight in 1956: Bettie Page vs Marilyn Monroe
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 08:20:32 PM »
As much as I adore Bettie Page, I think Marilyn would have squashed Bettie's modest boobies to a pulp in that fight.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Raypops

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 08:52:57 PM »
  Fantastic match up!  Bettie's boobs flatten Marilyn's mounds.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 10:12:26 PM »
Once is sure, by this very brutish Titfight from both mighty Women, the blonde Marilyn and also dark Bettie would scream loud in Pain like a banshee :o

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 07:57:27 PM »
One of my fantasy match ups. I have to think long and hard before I make a decision on this one.  I do think that Marilyn would take Bettie in a catfight.

Offline ellendcd

• Crossdressing male interested in catfighting.
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 08:17:13 PM »
Was Marilyn ever in a catfight in a movie?

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 08:36:44 AM »
To my knowledge, Marilyn was never in a catfight in a movie or, for that matter, a publicized real life scrap. However, it has been written that she was a toughie having spent some time in an orphanage and several foster homes. Bettie Page also had a tough life as well. She was arrested in 1972 for assault and battery on her husband. She was 49 at the time and, according to reports, was punching and verbally abusing her husband when they arrived. So, I guess that she had a certain level of aggressiveness.

I did a little research. Both ladies were about the same height with Marilyn being 5'5 1/2" and Bettie being 5'5".  Marilyn measurements were listed as 36-23-37 while Bettie's measurements were listed as 36-22-35. In their prime, they each weighted 118-120#. although their weight did fluctuate as high as 128#. over time. Depending on the source, each lady wore either a 34B or 34C bra. Review of topless pictures would suggest that a 34B was probably more accurate.

This would have been a great matchup for a Catfight given the similarity of size. My guess is that Bettie would have edged out a victory in a long drawn out donnybrook.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 01:01:16 AM »
Very good Job you had done for your research Stats of Marylin & Bettie.  By their similarity of size, that had been the most thrilling Catfight of the last Century.

But, what if....
Marylin Monroe in her sexiest Prime had take a Time-Travel to the old Egypt, when she had to stand a real brutish Catfight naked & oiled against the Nubian Queen of Nile, Cleopatra, in a big Palace ?

Blogger348

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 07:42:38 AM »
Well, I am not sure that Marilyn and Bettie would have a good boob fight. Neither have large enough breasts to do it effectively.  I believe that a woman have to have at least D Cup before she can compete in such a contest, unless it was a hands-on contest. Alternately, seeing them in a naked and oiled roll-around catball bear hug would be quite interesting. I like Fandango idea of an naked and oiled catfight. I am not sure that I could visualize Marilyn wrestling Cleopatra but I can surely visualize her and Bettie wrestling naked while coated in oil. Considering that both women have been described as 'highly sexed', I am not sure how long they could survive each other. 

Specific to the question posed by this thread and despite the runaway vote in favor of Bettie, I believe that, if they went boob to boob, Marilyn would win because she has slightly larger breasts and nipples. Of course, I would still love to see Marilyn prove herself oiled and naked.

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 05:21:19 PM »
Betty has Marilyn down for the count.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 10:13:55 PM »
Wooow. this Pic looks so real, perhaps it's true, and it had given truly a real nasty hot Catfight between these both hottest Bombshells at their Time then... Who knows ?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:33:39 PM by Fandango »

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 07:30:50 AM »
Now, for the rest of the story:

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 07:40:08 AM by Mindcastle »