News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 2 Pre-Fight Hype

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 2 Pre-Fight Hype
« on: October 06, 2014, 09:34:24 PM »
Was told not to spam the board as much so I took a break and worked on some stories and thought it was time to get back to this.
Previous post found here http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,42470.0.html
Fights already announced:
Evangeline Lilly vs Jaime Pressly
Jennifer Morrison vs. Katee Sackoff  
Katie McGrath vs. Rhona Mitra
Eva Greene vs. Alice Eve

This bracket will have
Summer Glau vs. Charisma Carpenter
Lauren Cohan vs. Azita Ghanazida
Lizzy Caplan vs. Anna Camp
Eliza Dushku vs. Camilla Luddington

Words from each woman:

{alt}
screen shot pc “All Whedon battle, that the headline… She’s  a bit player I was a marquee.  I’ll give her a Whedon quality beatdown.”

{alt}
imgurl “Without me and Sarah there is no Summer Glau.. Summer I still know how to hurt people and when you face me you’ll see who truly is the best in the Whedon verse.”

{alt}
image hosting free “Whoever you are know this and know it well we have no history between us but that won’t save you.  I know I’m strong but since I got on Walking Dead the chance to fight no name bitches was taken away because I became a name.  I’m going to win this whole thing and it starts with someone who I don’t even know about.”

{alt}
how to use print screen “Don’t know my name, you’ll be screaming it when I’m done.”

{alt}
adult image hosting “First season of True Blood vs. last season which was better let me give you a hint the woman who is going to win this fight was part of that season.”

{alt}
post image “She beat up Eliza Dushku so I should be worried but then again I’m really not.  She thinks I’m an easy fight something else that isn’t true.  What is true is that after we fight she won’t be showing those tits off as much.”

{alt}
print screen “If I came into this after what Lizzy did to me then Camilla would have a shot.  I remembered how to win and how much it hurts to win.  That’s the thing so many women don’t know that if you truly want to win something like this you will take pain.  Camilla are you prepared for that, you were schooled in submission and striking by Nina who yeah is getting more and more impressive.  I want to touch on something, Summer and Charisma either of you win and we will truly find out who is the true queen of Whedon as I will beat Camilla then well there’s a reason I was a slayer.  SMG and I will win both our tourneys cause SLAYERS RULE”

{alt}
free upload  “Have I lost absolutely will I lose again, most likely. Will a woman who has beaten Ashley Greene lose to Eliza Dushku… Not bloody likely”
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:35:01 PM by Interac »