News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kunis & Stewart vs Cuoco & Watson

• 10 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Kunis & Stewart vs Cuoco & Watson
« on: October 07, 2014, 10:28:43 PM »
A new twist in catfighting...tag team catting!  One member of each team will face one another, while their partners will be seated in overstuffed chairs in opposite corners.  To trade places, a fighter must tag the hand of her partner.

Given the long time animosities between Mila and Kaley, as well as between Kristen and Emma, this promises to be an especially wild battle!

{alt}
Mila Kunis

Kristen Stewart

{alt}
Kaley Cuoco

{alt}
Emma Watson

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Kunis & Stewart vs Cuoco & Watson
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 10:26:39 AM »
I just don't understand how anyone ever votes for Stewart?  She's brutally ugly, has no body whatsoever, is completely untalented, and has a reputation as a horrible human being.  She literally brings nothing to the table.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 11:15:03 AM »
I find Kristen very beautiful. I vote for her team  :)
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 05:03:34 PM »
I just don't understand how anyone ever votes for Stewart?  She's brutally ugly, has no body whatsoever, is completely untalented, and has a reputation as a horrible human being.  She literally brings nothing to the table.

This troll again. Is there anything else you do on this board except hating on Kristen ? "Brutally ugly"...lol, what a fucking retard.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 06:22:31 PM »
mrs cuoco-sweting and ms Watson win
by now the posters here are aware of the name change via her billing on the big bang theory I think her wishes in the matter be respected
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 06:31:26 PM by gene smith »
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 06:33:11 PM »
Kaley alone would most likely win this fight, and with Emma's help they would demolish their opponents.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 07:17:08 PM »
mrs cuoco-sweting and ms Watson win
by now the posters here are aware of the name change via her billing on the big bang theory I think her wishes in the matter be respected

Indeed, and I had been crediting her as Cuoco-Sweeting in my earlier polls.  But I grew tired of answering Emails asking why I was calling her that, as apparently it wasn't widely known she had altered her name.  Thus, until it does become more commonplace to call her by her new name (I noticed a CBS press release the other day still referred to her as Kaley Cuoco, so clearly not even her own network remembers the change yet), I'll be using her better-known appellation.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 07:19:39 PM »
I'm concerned to see a very sudden, and thus suspicious, vote change in this poll.  A short while ago, the team of Kaley and Emma had 24 votes, but now suddenly they have 48.  I'm not discounting the possibility that there was a rapid vote gain that doubled their tally in a very short span of time, but as I said, it strikes me as somewhat suspicious.

That said, I may not feel bound by the final vote in this poll when I'm writing the match.  I'll mull on that for a while.

Offline Eve O'Donnell

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 07:29:19 PM »
I don't like Kristin Stewart but I LOVE Mila Kunis she's the only reason I voted for them

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 07:30:29 PM »
I will never understand someone who "fixes" the voting on these catfight polls. You do understand that it's just a bunch of us horny guys voting, right? And these fights will not, in any way, happen in the real world, right? And if "your" girl doesn't win the poll thereby losing the fight - write your own story in which she does win. Jeez!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 09:44:11 PM »
   I could see lovely Mila using some dirty underhanded tricks or tactics; she get's her legs around Kaley's neck; applies pressure until Kaley is almost out of it, then strips her and----
   Kristen uses similar tactics and slaps the lovely Emma around, pulls her hair, then Rippppp.....Emma's clothing comes off piece by lovely torn piece....
   (Or another scenario....Kaley loses her temper and takes on everybody...(not just Mila)....she's whoppin' the three hotties all over; Mila lands a punch to her jaw; Kristen punches her in the belly; Emma punches the tall gorgeous blonde in the ribs...they grab her hair and her clothes, work her over then slowly strip her...Mila then takes out both Emma and Kristen who begin fighting and arguing amongst themselves....she looks hungrily at the down and out big blonde....she licks her lips hungrily at her lovely conquest......she moves in slowly, sexily, deliberately----