News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kunis & Stewart vs Cuoco & Watson (Match)

• 6 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Kunis & Stewart vs Cuoco & Watson (Match)
« on: October 09, 2014, 12:17:43 AM »
{alt}

{alt}{alt}

Given the fact that Kaley and Emma had triumphed over their rivals in their most recent singles fights, the pair could perhaps be forgiven for feeling confident going into this match.  However, they opted to prepare for this unique tag team catfight by not preparing at all, preferring instead to remain confident that their individual talents would carry them to victory.  Mila and Kristen, on the other hand, undertook a rigid regimen of training, honing their abilities to work as closely in concert as possible.

As the match unfolded, that strategy gradually proved itself to be wisest.  By the structure of the match, one member of each team would remain seated in an overstuffed easy chair, while their partners fought one another.  The seated combatant could only trade places with her partner by a tag of their hands.  Kunis and Stewart worked up strategies to deprive their opponents of opportunities to tag in and out, while at the same time they themselves would be exchanging places frequently.  The end result was that not only were Kaley and Emma kept confused by the frequent switches of their adversaries, but Mila and Kristen stayed fresh and strong lost after their rivals were panting and running on fumes.

The rules of this match made it very clear that if both members of one team entered the fray together, they would be disqualified.  But as the final stages of the match arrived, Mila and Kristen gambled that the spectators would not penalize them with a DQ...and they were right.  As Kunis worked over Cuoco, Stewart leapt up from her chair, ran across the room, and grabbed the started Watson from her own chair, where the exhausted Brit was trying to gather what strength she had left.  They quickly had Kaley and Emma screaming with a rowbot...with Mila and Kristen each seated on the floor and facing each other, the soles of their feet pressed together for leverage, they took the ankles of their opponents, who were likewise seated opposite of one another, and then they leaned back, stretching the thighs of their hapless victims.  Kunis and Stewart couldn't help smiling and laughing as their rivals shrieked in pain.

Finally however, the brunettes knew it was time to bring the battle to a close, and for that, they had a particularly humiliating fate in store for their hated rivals.  With Kaley and Emma flat on their backs, Mila and Kristen mounted them; Stewart went for a reverse facesit, settling her ass across Emma's face to smother her, while Kunis selected a front facesit, letting her groin press down upon Cuoco's mouth and nose, but leaving her eyes uncovered.  That gave the smirking Mila the pleasure of being able to look down and see the fear in her opponent's eyes as she struggled for breath.

Finally, Kaley and Emma's thrashings and squirmings ceased as they were driven into unconsciousness.  Triumphant, the winning team stood up, then served one last dollop of humiliation upon their beaten foes, each placing a foot upon the face of her slumbering adversary...a visual symbol of total mastery.  Mila and Kristen flexed their arms in victory poses as the spectators lustily cheered them.

{alt}{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
Re: Kunis & Stewart vs Cuoco & Watson (Match)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 12:18:31 AM »
I'm also considering writing up a match which has Kaley and Emma as the winners, which would reflect the results of the disputed poll.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 05:20:18 AM »
Great work as usual.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 05:11:40 PM »
It seems to me that there's little reason for a poll before the story if the results aren't going to be used. With that said, they're your stories, so you're welcome to do as you please with them. 

I don't mean that as disrespectful of your story, but more of a general observation. As always, kudos to anyone who's willing to invest the time to create something and put it out here for everyone's enjoyment. 

-JM

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 06:09:25 PM »
I wonder how a cuaco-sweeting vs Watson match would end up
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 07:48:37 PM »
It seems to me that there's little reason for a poll before the story if the results aren't going to be used. With that said, they're your stories, so you're welcome to do as you please with them. 

I don't mean that as disrespectful of your story, but more of a general observation. As always, kudos to anyone who's willing to invest the time to create something and put it out here for everyone's enjoyment. 

-JM

No disrespect taken, Jebediah.  But as the evidence really seems to point toward the poll results being rigged, I find my disappointment over that overriding my inclination to go with the final tally regardless.   :-\

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 10:42:52 AM »

-JM

No disrespect taken, Jebediah.  But as the evidence really seems to point toward the poll results being rigged, I find my disappointment over that overriding my inclination to go with the final tally regardless.   :-\

I see your point, of course, and I must admit that I've been suspect about the outcomes of various polls here and there also.  The real problem is that there's really no solid way to judge, because all evidence in any direction is circumstantial / anecdotal, and without access to things like IP addresses, login / activity info and the like there's no way to establish what, if anything, was actually out of line.  My thinking is that if someone is that determined to influence the outcome of some fantasy match between a couple of women they really don't know at all, then there's only so much that it's worth to do an end run around them.  I did like your idea of doing an alternate version with the other ending, which neatly underscores the fact that this is all fantasy and (should be) in good fun anyway. 

Anyway, I don't mean to belabor my point (though I fear perhaps I already have).  I just wanted to explain where I was coming from.  Carry on with the polls / stories, and thanks for all your efforts.   

-JM