News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lea Michele vs Katy Perry: Two Women, And One Dress In Tatters

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Lea Michele vs Katy Perry: Two Women, And One Dress In Tatters
« on: October 09, 2014, 06:15:51 PM »
A singer's honour is at stake when actress and vocalist  Lea Michele (28) is about to sing the title 'On My Own' at a charity event and, shortly before the occasion, reads some scathing criticism of her vocal abilities by pop star Katy Perry (29) who appears to have little faith in Lea's voice.
Lea has hostile words with her rival singer after her discovery and, during their heated argument, challenges Katy not only to a singing contest during the event but also to a dress ripping catfight in the ring of a gym.

Katy accepts the challenge with glee, convinced that it shall be an easy task for her to humiliate Lea in front of her fans who would come to see her onstage.

Katy's fans, also represented by the crowd of the audience, are confused at Katy being uncharacteristically bitchy towards another singer - when questioned about her motives she replies curtly, '...The bitch flirts with my man, she needs to learn a lesson, you fucking bet I'm gonna teach it to her...'

Lea tells her fans on twitter and her Facebook page, '...I've never looked at the crazy bitch's weedy bed toy, she's out of her mind, and I'll show her up so bad she'll regret having ever insulted me with her shit...'

The fight between Katy and Lea is to be an especially sexy one: The two ladies will fight each wearing a dainty, elegant ball gown, and the woman who succeeds in ripping her opponent's dress off her, and throw her contestant out of the ring in only her panties and bra,  will be the winner.

Before that, though, Katy and Lea will each strife to prove that she is the better singer...

------------------------------

Before the fight in the ring:

Watch Lea sing her song live, to convince the audience that Katy is trash compared to her...! ➡         http://youtu.be/rngAIY-0ZoI

Watch Katy sing her song live, to convince the audience that Lea is trash compared to her...!  ➡        
http://youtu.be/9wC-GklWHGI

------------------------------

Lea: 28 years, 5'2", 49kg, cup B

Katy: 29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:41:40 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Lea Michele vs Katy Perry: Two Women, And One Dress In Tatters
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 06:27:20 PM »
Above: Lea in her fight dress which she strifes to protect from Katy's assaults while aiming to rip Katy's dress to shreds

Below: Katy in her fight dress which she strifes to protect from Lea's assaults while aiming to rip Lea's dress to shreds
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:33:16 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline Quincy Ryan

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 12:18:31 AM »
Katy Perry. :)
Tear it up ladies. ;)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 01:13:44 PM »
I love how that singing section is a real competition (9:9 while I post this!) I compared especially those two videos and wouldn't be sure myself who is a threat for whom - they both have their amazing moments in those stage appearances.