News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hope Solo Vs. McKayla Maroney (Match)

• 4 Replies

Offline prob83

Hope Solo Vs. McKayla Maroney (Match)
« on: October 10, 2014, 05:59:45 PM »
(First story I've written, please leave feedback)

It was just three days after Hope Solo was arrested for beating her sister and nephew.  McKayla Maroney was at the mall talking to some friends. She was getting all her friends to laugh at some jokes on Hope’s expense when she heard the familiar sound of cameras going off.

“Ugh! I hate paparazzi!” Shouted McKayla as her and her friends left the mall, shooting nasty glances at the cameramen.  When McKayla got home she realized that she had 10 text messages from different friends all telling her to turn on the news. TMZ had somehow gotten video of her ripping into Hope Solo! McKayla was so upset she thought she was going to cry. Not only had she met Hope and thought of her as a friend and an idol, but she was admittedly scared of her as well.

Just as she was picking up her phone to call Hope, her phone rang.  She knew who it was before she even looked at the name, and sure enough it was Hope calling her.  The second she picked up she knew she was in trouble, Hope was outraged.  After a brief argument with a lot of yelling by Hope and some crying by McKayla, they decided to meet at Hope’s house later that evening to patch the relationship up.

{alt}

As Hope waited, she didn’t know what she was going to do to McKayla, but she knew she hated her now.  Hope decided to set up some cameras and really humiliate McKayla. Right as she was done setting the cameras up, she heard a knock on the door.  She opened up the door and pretended to be upset.  However, the second McKayla sat down, Hope’s demeanor changed. She was angry now and started to yell again.

McKayla began to apologize but Hope cut across her, “To late for apologizes bitch!” she shouted. With that she punched McKayla in the stomach. McKayla immediately buckled to the floor with pain. As she was on the ground Hope kicked her in the stomach again and pulled her head up by her hair, “I’m going to humiliate you and put it out on the Internet, see how you like being embarrassed.”

McKayla tried to get another apology out and beg Hope to stop, but she couldn’t find her breath. Instead she tugged on Hopes shorts, trying to get up.  Hope took this as McKayla fighting back and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. Hope picked McKayla up off the ground and turned her around. She grabbed McKayla’s tight white jeans and pulled up. McKayla let out a whimper, but it only got worse as Hope grabbed the black thong that was now showing at the top of her jeans. “A thong? Ha! Who’s that for you little slut?” Before McKayla could reply they were pulled up as far as they could go, “NOOO! Please stop! I’m begging you! I’m sorry for being mean, it was wrong of me, just please st-stop hu-hurting me!” McKayla stuttered.

“Stop? We’ve only just began!” Said Hope as she threw her elbow into the back of McKayla. “Now fight back or it’s gonna get worse!”

McKayla made a feeble attempt to punch her, but it was blocked and she caught a knee to her head. McKayla went down hard and was hit so hard she almost forgot where she was. She went to grab for something to get up and ended up grabbing Hope’s shirt. As she tried to stand Hope’s shirt ripped, leaving her in her bra. Again McKayla tried to apologize, but Hope took it as a means of war. “I get it.” Said Hope, “you wanted to see what real tits look like, I mean with your beestings, do those even count as tits? Here let’s have a look!” And with that Hope slapped McKayla and ripped her shirt off. McKayla tried to cover up but was punched in the stomach again by Hope.

Hope could stop laughing at her tiny titties and decided to step it up a notch. She kicked McKayla in the ribs and McKayla went down onto her stomach trying to protect herself. Hope jumped on her back and pulled her head up by her hair and literally ripped McKayla’s bra off. McKayla was so embarrassed that she swung a kick and hit Hope in the back of the head. Hope was dazed, but not for long. “I forgot how flexible you were, I can use that to my advantage.” Hope told her with a grin.  She quickly grabbed McKayla’s legs and pulled her tight white jeans down; she came over in flip-flops so she was already barefoot. She then smacked McKayla’s ass a few times and before finally taking her thong off, leaving McKayla completely naked.

McKayla picked her head up, begging Hope to stop, but caught three hard slaps to her face and buried her head in the rug, crying again. “Might as well join you” Hope said as she too stripped naked. She then punched McKayla in the ribs for good measure and grabbed her legs. She started to contort McKayla into all kinds of embarrassing poses for the cameras. McKayla swung to kick her again but missed, and now Hope was really mad. She decided not to give McKayla a chance to do that again. Hope continuously beat McKayla until she didn’t have the strength to fight back.

Now Hope flipped McKayla over onto her back, grabbed her legs and put McKayla’s feet to McKayla’s mouth. “Now you are going to put your toes in your mouth while I beat you or it’s going to get worse, you need to keep an eye on your own feet because if they kick me again I will kill you” Hope said angrily. McKayla did as she was told and put her own feet in her mouth; it was humiliating. “Suck on them!” I want to see you sucking!” shouted Hope. McKayla once again followed orders and started to sob a little bit again.

Hope started to look over McKayla’s body for the first time, it really was fantastic. “I’ve never seen a pussy so bare before, you get it waxed or something?” she asked. McKayla replied with a muffled yes between sobs. “Bet it gets pounded a lot doesn’t it?” Asked Hope. Again McKayla replied between sobs, this time it was a muffled “virgin”. Hope looked a little surprised, “Really? Well not for long.” And with that she shoved her fist into the gymnast’s tight pussy. McKayla let out a cry and accidently let her legs drop, they both hit Hope in the back, not doing any damage to her, but pissing her off.

“Okay, I was just gonna fist you for a little, but if you wanna be a bitch.” Shouted Hope, with that she jumped on top of McKayla and put her pussy right in her face. “Eat me you cxnt! Eat me right now or I swear!” McKayla responded by giving her one quick, tiny lick. Hope wasn’t happy and shoved her fist back in her pussy, this time popping her cherry. “Now, if you don’t want it to get worse EAT ME!”

McKayla was sobbing again, and couldn’t reply, so Hope lifted McKayla’s legs and aimed for her ass; she didn’t miss as she literally punched her asshole. It was far too tight for her to get her fist in on the first try, but she quickly loosened it up and finally got her fist in. McKayla screamed with pain and responded by quickly going to work on Hope’s pussy. After 15 minutes of hard work, Hope finally finished right on McKayla’s face. McKayla put her head down in disgust, with Hope’s juices all over her face, thinking it was over. Hope laughed when she realized this and made it known that McKayla was far from done, putting her pussy right back down on McKayla’s face.

{alt}

After getting Hope to cum three more times, McKayla felt she would never be able to taste anything but pussy for the rest of her life. That’s when Hope finally climbed off of her. McKayla let out a sigh of relief and started to stand, she was quickly pushed back down and turned over onto her stomach. She chanced a glance behind her and let out a scream. Hope now had a gigantic strap on and shoved it down McKayla’s throat to muffle the scream, “This shouldn’t take to long sweetie,” She said with a wink. She took it out of McKayla’s mouth and went right into her pussy. For ten minutes she fucked her hard and deep until McKayla finally finished. She quickly shoved the huge strap-on up her ass and continued for another ten.

{alt}

She contorted McKayla into multiple absurd positions and fucked her some more. Finally Hope asked, “ So are you done talking shit about me?” McKayla cried out “OH GOD YES! PLEASE JUST LET ME GO!” Hope responded, “Are you ever going to hit me again?” McKayla cried out again, “No! Please just stop!” Hope took the strap-on out of McKayla’s pussy, and shoved it deep into her ass one last time, pushed McKayla on the ground and said, “You can leave, but for good measure,” and with that Hope lowered her pussy into McKayla’s face one last time.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Hope Solo Vs. McKayla Maroney (Match)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 12:51:39 PM »
I wish I was McKayla  ;D Hope wouldn't have to punch me though, I'd just lie down under her for hours I'm sure. 
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 09:24:58 PM »
I really liked this story.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 11:14:31 PM »
Great first story. Keep it coming with these one sided fights.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 11:09:15 AM »
Well done.

-JM